PDA

View Full Version : Love Potion Mixer

igottapi4
05-05-15, 06:42 PM
I know this was part of a valentine goal so I was wondering if I get this machine now will I have all 3 recipes already or will I get the goals or what? thx.

nastmei
05-05-15, 08:50 PM
you will get only 1 recipe.. for sure

kripzcafe
05-05-15, 11:09 PM
you will get only 1 recipe.. for sure

negitory good buddy. I just made one without doing any Valentine goals and I have all 3.

nastmei
05-06-15, 12:11 AM
negitory good buddy. I just made one without doing any Valentine goals and I have all 3.

Well!!! i just get frozen lake stove its was old goal its just have one recipe. . I missed thats goal maybe this way i got one recipe

igottapi4
05-06-15, 03:09 AM
Can a Moderator please answer this cause now Im really not sure of getting it.

kripzcafe
05-06-15, 11:13 AM
Dude, you will get all three recipes lol. I didn't even play RS til like April and I just made one. I have all 3 love potions available to make.

Lenn_ann
05-06-15, 12:08 PM
Dude, you will get all three recipes lol. I didn't even play RS til like April and I just made one. I have all 3 love potions available to make.

Lmao! Haha that makes me laugh you made my day

kvoeller
05-06-15, 12:13 PM
Sometimes the first appliance in the goal set will have three unlocked recipes, sometimes not. I guess it depends on TL's mood when the goal was developed. I say build it anyways because even if it's only one recipe, you can still get the gems for it. There are multiple appliances that only have one recipe and I still built them because it is worth it to me to be able to get the gems, even if it is only two.

kvoeller
05-06-15, 03:20 PM
Can a Moderator please answer this cause now Im really not sure of getting it.

The only person who can answer this question is someone who did not complete the goal set. As the moderators are also players, I'm sure they have completed the goals. I think the only way to find out is to build it. If you are a newer player, I promise you that you will never regret having built an appliance later on in the game, even if it only has one recipe.

kawaiiluvbunny
05-06-15, 05:14 PM
It's 3 recipes. I made it recently and it has them all.

DLL137
05-06-15, 05:29 PM
I'm glad everyone had access to love potion #9 :) it's a good song lol

holt987
05-06-15, 06:50 PM
You'll get all 3 recipes. I didn't have time to finish all the goals, so only had 2 unlocked when time was up. I just brought out one of my potion makers to see which recipes I would have & guess what...? I have all 3 recipes available now. Go figure.

lynniefish
05-07-15, 02:33 PM
This conversation really intrigued me. When I first began playing, I started a couple of goals before realizing, as a coin-broke newbie, I had no hope of completing them...barely had enough money to cook grilled cheese, much less buy ridiculously-priced (to a newbie's mind) appliances and accessories. But I did unlock the first appliance from both goals...the coconut fountain and the riverboat oven. I never purchased either of them until today. Thought I'd just take a chance and see what happens. The riverboat oven, sadly, has just one recipe available, but I'll cook that shrimp until it's mastered! And I was thrilled to find that the coconut fountain holds all three recipes! Yippee! So thanks, guys, for inspiring me to take that old-incomplete-goal-appliance leap!

holt987
05-07-15, 04:39 PM
This conversation really intrigued me. When I first began playing, I started a couple of goals before realizing, as a coin-broke newbie, I had no hope of completing them...barely had enough money to cook grilled cheese, much less buy ridiculously-priced (to a newbie's mind) appliances and accessories. But I did unlock the first appliance from both goals...the coconut fountain and the riverboat oven. I never purchased either of them until today. Thought I'd just take a chance and see what happens. The riverboat oven, sadly, has just one recipe available, but I'll cook that shrimp until it's mastered! And I was thrilled to find that the coconut fountain holds all three recipes! Yippee! So thanks, guys, for inspiring me to take that old-incomplete-goal-appliance leap!

That was my problem with not finishing the valentines goals and the recipes for the potion maker. I was a newbie with limited funds to buy appliances. I'm just glad I can now finish all the potions and collect the gems. :)

igottapi4
05-08-15, 06:44 AM
Thx guys. Im a newbie too, well mid level newbie lol Anyways I just started getting the parts machines and there not much of the available that I like but I liked that one. I hope more of the other are brought back.

bobbyrae
05-08-15, 08:10 AM
This was taken in my secondary game where I only unlocked the appliance but didn't go through the goal.

Usually when an appliance is related to a goal the recipes are locked and you have to complete different segments of the goal to unlock them. For whatever reason, when this goal came out all three recipes were unlocked from the start so we could cook any of them once the appliance was unlocked and built.

http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x380/annjohnbobbyrae/3c6ffa1c7cf3913570445192e967f90e.jpg

kripzcafe
05-09-15, 06:11 PM
Good post bob