PDA

View Full Version : Mother's Day Update

KimWill
05-05-15, 05:11 PM
Where/when is the Mother's Day Update?

bobbyrae
05-05-15, 05:53 PM
Updates arrive on Wednesdays for IOS players and on Fridays for Android players.

It doesn't appear there will be a Mother's day theme this week.

Natasha_07
05-05-15, 05:54 PM
@bobbyrae

Android gets updates on Wednesdays unless there's a new edition to install.

rosewaterlily
05-05-15, 05:59 PM
To the OP: Sometimes we get limited time sales on Friday with old items brought back or discounted. Maybe the mother's day box will be discounted?

Lenn_ann
05-06-15, 04:20 PM
And what about a Father's day update for a change? I think it would be nice :)

GGGStar
05-06-15, 06:06 PM
And what about a Father's day update for a change? I think it would be nice :)

I was just thinking the same thing! That would be a great goal :)

KimWill
05-08-15, 12:46 PM
Father's Day would be great. Usually the Mother's Day Update is a new download. I wasn't asking when the next update is. I'm asking about Mother's Day SPECIFICALLY

LalaSmooth
05-08-15, 01:30 PM
LOL! I can just imagine on Wednesdays update that us Android users will need a new version. Btw who opened the box?

twospoons
05-08-15, 01:49 PM
Father's Day would be great. Usually the Mother's Day Update is a new download. I wasn't asking when the next update is. I'm asking about Mother's Day SPECIFICALLY

there was a sale on the mother's day box as of today.

and for future reference, no one can answer such a specific question. until new content (or a tuesday teaser) is released, all answers on when S8 will release content for a specific event/holiday, or even if they'll release content for a specific event/holiday, is speculation. some of it may be pretty obvious, such as october goals typically being for halloween and december ones for christmas, but that's still no guarantee. the only people who know for certain are S8 staffers, and they won't tell you.

LadyEna
05-08-15, 01:52 PM
<---Was caught in a miss tap...got 3rd prize Flower Box...left me with a whopping 4 gems

Flowers are pretty...but I normally use gems for tables & chairs only
Has found that 99% of time the boxed items are not worth the gems spent due to repeats etc

LalaSmooth
05-08-15, 03:04 PM
<---Was caught in a miss tap...got 3rd prize Flower Box...left me with a whopping 4 gems

Flowers are pretty...but I normally use gems for tables & chairs only
Has found that 99% of time the boxed items are not worth the gems spent due to repeats etc

I got 5 gems and got the 4th place item Breakfast in Bed lol