PDA

View Full Version : Restaurant Story 6thMay 2015 Update

Natasha_07
05-05-15, 12:43 PM
What tou want to see ?

leylaska
05-05-15, 12:58 PM
Garden decorations. Greenery, trees, flowers, lakes.

twospoons
05-05-15, 02:21 PM
http://41.media.tumblr.com/5a718eb98bd444b385713741a2dfb4a3/tumblr_inline_nnw983qAxG1qm7yoc_540.png

Freshen up your Shop with beautiful, blooming flowers! When kissing flowers, tulips are better than one. Don?t sneeze too much at the Tulip Party in Restaurant Story!

Be sure to fill your Restaurant with these new floral items:

Tulip Cake decoration
Tulip Tower decoration
Tulip Lamp decoration

twospoons
05-05-15, 02:25 PM
i don't see anything that's not a floor decor item, is that right? so it might be a box?

if it is, i don't think it's worth the risk. i'm not a fan of the smallest decor items, especially the lamp, and of course that's what i'd get. even the 2x1 tulip box to the right of the stoves, which is my favorite piece, isn't worth 24 gems to me.

pieandcream
05-05-15, 02:26 PM
nice update. glad we re getting more green stuff!

quite a few decos though. hope not a box >.<

jandtandn
05-05-15, 02:48 PM
Thank you twospoons and Natasha for providing the thread and picture! Not feeling so well.

Very nice update! I love all of the flowers! I think I see a new counter in the corner on the right? Maybe not a box, but we shall see.

con2015
05-05-15, 02:51 PM
Can u add me please

USMCwife11
05-05-15, 03:01 PM
Doesn't look like a goal...

con2015
05-05-15, 03:04 PM
Can u add me so I can expand restraint please

Natasha_07
05-05-15, 03:09 PM
I'm liking this, but it looks like a box. My favorites are the little cake, tulips & that tower thingy in the center. :D

Natasha_07
05-05-15, 03:12 PM
Can u add me so I can expand restraint please
http://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?30-Restaurant-Story-Add-Me&

You'll find neighbors here. Click the link.

Rosie_573
05-05-15, 03:14 PM
Is that a hazel I spy in the previews?

holt987
05-05-15, 03:18 PM

I agree. I like the new items, but hope it's not a box...

bobbyrae
05-05-15, 03:47 PM
Is that a hazel I spy in the previews?

Looks like one.

LalaSmooth
05-05-15, 03:57 PM
Please don't say the goals will be next week.... All though I love 4x4 thing

DragonWished
05-05-15, 04:07 PM
Looks like goals to me. Can't wait, love it all!

leylaska
05-05-15, 04:19 PM
WHen goal????????■■■■■■■■■■

LalaSmooth
05-05-15, 04:24 PM
I miss the old goal layout. Yeah where are the new ovens, recipes, table and chairs and flooring?

nic1967
05-05-15, 04:50 PM
For the first time in a VERY long time I really like the new stuff. It doesn't look like it's going to be goals though. No new appliances in the pic. The goals are the only things keeping me playing this game.

xxxe
05-05-15, 04:55 PM
Such cute stuff! Hopefully it isn't a box because I'd rather open the gardeners chest. Better options for 4th place. I haven't logged in my game in over a week hopefully this will give me motivation to finish decorating even though I said this like 2 weeks ago.

rene2222
05-05-15, 10:16 PM
More green stuff please.

alicee11
05-06-15, 01:00 AM
It's so cute! But I think it's a box, when the last time we had one? BS getting the goal this week, so maybe RS in next week, maybe they change again the time for goals

alicee11
05-06-15, 01:00 AM
Hope for new recipes !!!! :)

Torkulon
05-06-15, 01:03 AM
Doesn't look like goal. Tulip box or Tulip bundle. Almost 40 days from previous goal, I'm bored.

minidemon88
05-06-15, 04:23 AM
Probably they're too busy or the new appliance is not ready for the teaser yet. Anyway, I love the tulip theme!

LalaSmooth
05-06-15, 05:07 AM
Please don't make it a box theme. NOOOOOOO and we should goals today

deekathleen
05-06-15, 05:09 AM
What time do goals usually come out?

LalaSmooth
05-06-15, 05:46 AM
I remember that one goal in Bakery never showed any flooring and tables and chairs and it ended up being a goal. I'll be devastated if it werent because I nearly mastered everything

LalaSmooth
05-06-15, 05:46 AM
Here in UK, the goals are usually about 7pm

Sb1957
05-06-15, 05:53 AM

Depends on where you live. In Argentina, Buenos Aires time, arrives usually after 3 P.M. In Europe this would happen 7 P.M., and in West coast U.S.A time, 11 or 12 A.M.

alexnfriends
05-06-15, 05:57 AM
Horray for the Tulips! But, where are the appliances??? I am more than ready for new goals...!

Not adding new nbrs in any of my games.

awesomejujubeans
05-06-15, 09:51 AM
I don't think it's a goal since they aren't showing appliances. Although, the table decoration does look like a final goal item...

LalaSmooth
05-06-15, 10:23 AM
No update yet I'm guessing a new version LOL joke

LalaSmooth
05-06-15, 10:34 AM
Sorry guys it's not a goal update... It's a stupid box update!!

carabellexo
Update is here and it's a box!

PepperWoo
No goals this week. Update is a box.

pipipooh1977
No goals??? This is the first Wednesday of the month, where are the new goals??? It's just a box.... What is going on TL? Are you slowly pulling out of RS because of RS2 now???? If you stop coming out with recipes and goals in RS I am uninstalling it, not worth playing it. And I don't like RS2, it's boring....so I won't have either then.

Not going to try this box or be on playing this week. No recipes, no goals means no playing. I'm tired of cooking the same mastered recipes over and over.....IT'S BORING!!!!!

LalaSmooth
05-06-15, 10:37 AM
I'm hoping Bakery has goals. I am sooooooo praying

LalaSmooth
05-06-15, 10:39 AM
And there is no new recipes either. What is going on TL! We need goals. I've nearly mastered every recipe and I'm bored..

deekathleen
05-06-15, 10:47 AM
So there will be no goal this month?

LalaSmooth
05-06-15, 10:50 AM
So there will be no goal this month?

Bakery might have goals this week and Restaurant will have one a week after, they have done that before

Lenn_ann
05-06-15, 10:53 AM
Maybe next week..

Lenn_ann
05-06-15, 10:55 AM
I've always thought this was on the contrary RS first with goal. Maybe I'm wrong

ravenousdreams
05-06-15, 10:56 AM
So far no goals on either Restaurant or Bakery. Perhaps a little later.

DragonWished
05-06-15, 11:04 AM
So very disappointed. I would have loved to have those items in my game. But I don't gamble gems on boxes.

*fingers crossed* for next week

Update is here and it's a box!

pipipooh1977
05-06-15, 11:13 AM
No goals in either game, but new recipes in BS at least. RS plain sucks this week and I have no desire to play at all...Can TL explain why there are no goals this week?

LalaSmooth
05-06-15, 11:24 AM
Yeah can a member of team please explain what has happened with the goals?

Lenn_ann
05-06-15, 11:25 AM
I'm just hoping they will make a super goal event soon.. Yeah hope is everything I guess

algalesia
05-06-15, 11:27 AM
ME (after teaser) : wow lovely update...so spring colourful and well designed .and if its a goal evrything for coins hurray!

Me( Now) :du..uuh fooled again ofcourse its a box....coz in S8land all good things come in small (overpriced) packages

The list of good pieces I will never see at my place is increasing:-(

PepperWoo
05-06-15, 11:36 AM
I'm not a member of the team but don't the goals always come out either the first or second Wednesday of the month? I know lately we've been receiving goals during the first Wednesday but I think we still have to wait and see if there won't be goals next week and then we could consider that an unusual behavior from TL. xD In the meantime, non-box gamblers rejoice cause we get to save gems again this week lol

Lenn_ann
05-06-15, 11:40 AM
Yeah but a long time ago, goals weren't fixed on a day specifically so I'm not surprised at all

twospoons
05-06-15, 11:43 AM
goals came out the first wed of the month all this year so far, and in june, august and september of 2014. they were released the second wed in july, oct, nov & dec last year. (that's as far back as i've gotten so far: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?80751-update-history.)

i knew that thing would be useful.

alicee11
05-06-15, 11:51 AM
No new receipes?

Lenn_ann
05-06-15, 11:53 AM
goals came out the first wed of the month all this year so far, and in june, august and september of 2014. they were released the second wed in july, oct, nov & dec last year. (that's as far back as i've gotten so far: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?80751-update-history.)

Hehe indeed and thank you for that twospoons. But well they never mentioned they would make goals every Wednesday did they? I mean officially

bobatte
05-06-15, 12:22 PM
Pop-up indicated update is a box. Ugh..Would be nice if it was greenery with recipes. A goal

pipipooh1977
05-06-15, 12:22 PM
TL is always full of surprises, if no goals come next week I guess I will really start wondering if they are done with RS1.

musicross
05-06-15, 01:11 PM
I found new versions for RS and BS in the Google Play Store, under Storm 8.

twospoons
05-06-15, 01:53 PM
Hehe indeed and thank you for that twospoons. But well they never mentioned they would make goals every Wednesday did they? I mean officially

to the best of my knowledge they've never officially declared there would be new goals every month, but i think a lot of people are freaking out over nothing at the moment. if we don't get goals NEXT week, then sure, i'm willing to join the "WTF is going on here?" crowd, but at the moment, it's not justified.

patience, grasshoppers! (including those grasshoppers that have been here longer than me!)

StevenKevin
05-06-15, 02:02 PM
A box and no goal? Excellent i love it :) i will gamble as soon as we poor forlorn droids are given the pop up for the tropical update
and if goals could simply and for ever disappear like in FS id be selfishly in heaven :)

lenasdinner
05-06-15, 02:47 PM

It's a box!

Lenn_ann
05-06-15, 02:53 PM
to the best of my knowledge they've never officially declared there would be new goals every month, but i think a lot of people are freaking out over nothing at the moment. if we don't get goals NEXT week, then sure, i'm willing to join the "WTF is going on here?" crowd, but at the moment, it's not justified.

patience, grasshoppers! (including those grasshoppers that have been here longer than me!)

Yeah I think so. Let's just wait and see.

kvoeller
05-06-15, 03:25 PM

Haha I was just scrolling through that thread looking at when previous goals were released. It did indeed come in handy!

lauraleighashby
05-06-15, 03:26 PM
A box and no goal? Excellent i love it :) i will gamble as soon as we poor forlorn droids are given the pop up for the tropical update
and if goals could simply and for ever disappear like in FS id be selfishly in heaven :)
And for me, if they forever did away with boxes I would be in heaven...to each their own.

pipipooh1977
05-06-15, 04:20 PM
I will never understand how someone can hate goals, it gives you something to do and you don't have to spend gems on the decor you get with the prizes. I think StevenKevin just likes to be the odd man out on purpose, maybe he enjoys getting a rise out of people on here....who knows but that's on him not anyone else...Lol. But those who hate goals are probably users who don't have every recipe mastered...I do and If they stopped coming out with goals and new recipes I would quit and uninstall the game....because it gets boring fast with nothing to do but cook already mastered recipes.....

KingdomMagicD
05-06-15, 04:20 PM
Why is everyone so worried? I have never gotten new goals/box/new item until Thursdays :eek:

CuteTali
05-06-15, 04:54 PM
Thank goodness no goals or new recipes this week. Gives me more time catching up on older stuff, especially on my second account, I've been so behind on it, both in bakery and restaurant. All those re-releases gave me too much stuff to do. Thanks for giving us a break, also I want to enjoy this weekend, without working on goals.

awesomejujubeans
05-06-15, 05:22 PM
I'm sure it all depends on what days holidays fall on, what day a new month begins, and other calendar specifics. Also, figure in technical difficulties and the creative process. It takes a lot to manage a huge company like this, give the creators some slack.

DLL137
05-06-15, 05:23 PM

Couldn't agree more. What an outcry over nothing and I'm the queen of crying over nothing.

gotalotaluv
05-06-15, 07:21 PM
(Whispers...no goals = more free time... to maybe...oh, I dunno...READ A BOOK?? GO OUTSIDE??)

sgoetzinger99
05-06-15, 07:33 PM
Read a book, go outside...GET A LIFE??!!

deekathleen
05-06-15, 07:40 PM
(Whispers...no goals = more free time... to maybe...oh, I dunno...READ A BOOK?? GO OUTSIDE??)

Nothing good ever happens outside ;)

spydre1
05-07-15, 05:34 AM
I will never understand how someone can hate goals, it gives you something to do and you don't have to spend gems on the decor you get with the prizes. I think StevenKevin just likes to be the odd man out on purpose, maybe he enjoys getting a rise out of people on here....who knows but that's on him not anyone else...Lol. But those who hate goals are probably users who don't have every recipe mastered...I do and If they stopped coming out with goals and new recipes I would quit and uninstall the game....because it gets boring fast with nothing to do but cook already mastered recipes.....

I LOVE new goals. New recipes, new appliances. How quickly would we max out all the recipes on all the "normal" (non-goal) appliances if we didn't get new appliances to add to the mix?

LalaSmooth
05-07-15, 05:49 AM
Who actually got an item from the box

pieandcream
05-07-15, 06:21 AM
Who actually got an item from the box

not planning on buying. not really worth 24 gems, none of the items O_O

deekathleen
05-07-15, 06:31 AM
Not me, I don't think I would have bought any of it even if it was for regular gem sale.

LalaSmooth
05-07-15, 06:58 AM
not planning on buying. not really worth 24 gems, none of the items O_O
I so agree, I don't like the items either.

LalaSmooth
05-07-15, 07:04 AM
I went to a neighbours restaurant and to my eyes, I seen a fairy thing, where do you get this from?????? I want it!!

LalaSmooth
05-07-15, 07:06 AM
Flower fairy, where do you get this from? Please say it wasn't a LTO :(

babyxdoll1
05-07-15, 07:09 AM

that was from the 'magic box' I don't know if they removed it though

LalaSmooth
05-07-15, 07:16 AM
that was from the 'magic box' I don't know if they removed it though

**** it's from a box and I rarely get a 2nd prize, it's always 4th LOL

Emmajlb
05-07-15, 08:37 AM
Even if there is no goals will android still get the goal to download the new version for gems?

kooky panda
05-07-15, 10:19 AM
Even if there is no goals will android still get the goal to download the new version for gems?
Promotional goals are not subject to having Game Goals.

bobbyrae
05-07-15, 10:37 AM

Promotional goals are not subject to having Game Goals.

Right.

So, is that answer to be taken to mean,
"Yes android players will get the promotional goal for this new version" ; OR
"No android players will not get the promotional goal for this new version" ; Or
"I don't know whether android players will get the promotional goal for this new version" ?

AuntyRose32
05-07-15, 11:28 AM

I believe it's from a box but it was rereleased a while back during one of the sales. I didn't buy it cos there were other things I wanted more, I'll get it next time (if)they release it for sale again. It's cute.

Natasha_07
05-07-15, 11:32 AM
Right.

"No android players will not get the promotional goal for this new version" ; Or
"I don't know whether android players will get the promotional goal for this new version" ?

I think it means game goals (monthly goals) are 'official' stuff meanwhile promotional (gem rewarding pop-up goals) totally random.

R5FanForever1
05-07-15, 04:34 PM
I have been always used to having goals the first week of every month, but this "update" is just a box. Maybe the goals will be next week?

pieandcream
05-07-15, 06:05 PM
I have been always used to having goals the first week of every month, but this "update" is just a box. Maybe the goals will be next week?

yes (bla bla - for min 6 characters)

pieandcream
05-07-15, 06:06 PM
I so agree, I don't like the items either.

i like some of the items. but not anywhere near 24gems. XD

LalaSmooth
05-07-15, 11:42 PM
So I had purchased 50 gem package and wanted a go at getting the flower fairy from magic box and I got a stupid 4th place decoration... Nooooooooooo

LalaSmooth
05-08-15, 01:33 AM
The flower fairy ISN'T in the magic box and now I wasted 48 gems :(

LalaSmooth
05-08-15, 01:50 AM
I only have 22 gems left :( I got the rose sofa which I'm happy with

bobbyrae
05-08-15, 06:25 AM
I think it means game goals (monthly goals) are 'official' stuff meanwhile promotional (gem rewarding pop-up goals) totally random.
Yes. I know what she wrote. But the question asked wasn't answered.

Natasha_07
05-08-15, 10:58 AM
So I had purchased 50 gem package and wanted a go at getting the flower fairy from magic box and I got a stupid 4th place decoration... Nooooooooooo

Lala, the flower fairy IS in the magic bouquet, at least the couch is more visible than the 2 stupid prizes (kitty or whatever name) I got last few days ago. LOL! :)

I was trying for her too...

Natasha_07
05-08-15, 10:59 AM
Yes. I know what she wrote. But the question asked wasn't answered.

Maybe it remains to seen... :)

Natasha_07
05-08-15, 11:03 AM
Hey guys I see a 18 gems sale on a box, anyone else to confirm ???

deekathleen
05-08-15, 11:04 AM
Hey guys I see a 18 gems sale on a box, anyone else to confirm ???

Is it the ballet box?

kooky panda
05-08-15, 11:08 AM
Right.

The promotional goals for downloading new android versions go out randomly.
I do not get any advance notice of when they will come out and if a promotional goal will be attached. Sorry

Natasha_07
05-08-15, 11:15 AM
Is it the ballet box?

No, Picnic Surprise.

kjbrogren
05-08-15, 11:48 AM
No, Picnic Surprise.

I also have a 5 days timer on the Picnic Surprise box. Most of the items from that box are available for individual sale. I don't know the exact prices but, Im going to pass on this box. I really want the Gardeners Chest to go on sale.

twospoons
05-08-15, 11:51 AM
i've never understood why the picnic surprise still IS a box, what with the items being for sale. they should retire it.

i would have liked to see one of the beach boxes on sale to go with the tiki items last week.

bobbyrae
05-08-15, 11:52 AM
The promotional goals for downloading new android versions go out randomly.
I do not get any advance notice of when they will come out and if a promotional goal will be attached. Sorry

Thanks for responding, Kooky.

bobbyrae
05-08-15, 11:54 AM
I really want the Gardeners Chest to go on sale.

Me too!

LalaSmooth
05-08-15, 01:33 PM
I want the flower fairy out the box for like 30 gems because I soooo want her. I've already spent nearly 100 gems trying to get it but nopeee all 4th items ugh

orleansparish
05-08-15, 04:10 PM
Who in their right mind would purchase the picnic box when the items are available for sale and have been for ages? Gosh!

Why not do this with another box? I tell you, the people who make these decisions obviously don't play the game. Or know what's happening inside of it.

ilaria2464
05-08-15, 04:40 PM
Are you kidding me???? There's some picnic box on sale for 18 gems and as I was trying to serve my Peking duck it popped up right where I was tapping (how convenient) and gave me some stupid basket! I literally had 20 gems and was about to buy the fire dancers, but no now I have 2 gems. Thanks S8.

Torkulon
05-09-15, 03:15 AM
I only have 22 gems left :( I got the rose sofa which I'm happy with

The flower fairy ISN'T in the magic box and now I wasted 48 gems :(

Flower fairy was on Christmas sale for 20 or 30 gems. I'm not sure how much exactly.I already had her. I got Fairy when I first tried Magic bouquet box. And I was not happy cause I wanted Rose sofa or Flower clock.

pixiegamer
05-09-15, 12:20 PM
i've never understood why the picnic surprise still IS a box, what with the items being for sale. they should retire it.

i would have liked to see one of the beach boxes on sale to go with the tiki items last week.

I think it's a little early for the beach boxes to go on sale (I associate them more with summer), but putting one on sale with the release of the Hawaiian items would have been a nice complement. I'm personally hoping to see the May Basket go on sale, hopefully sometime this month while it's still May! ;)

bobbyrae
05-09-15, 12:22 PM
Are you kidding me???? There's some picnic box on sale for 18 gems and as I was trying to serve my Peking duck it popped up right where I was tapping (how convenient) and gave me some stupid basket! I literally had 20 gems and was about to buy the fire dancers, but no now I have 2 gems. Thanks S8.
If you're not happy with your purchase you should email storm8 support and let them know you are not happy with your purchase and ask for a refund.

USMCwife11
05-10-15, 04:40 PM

I did that in bakery story. Accidentally clicked on something I didn't have enough coins for. The popup came up that I didn't have enough coins would I like to buy some with gems. Another popup came after. I clicked to exit out of it and accidentally used 10 gems to buy coins. Ugh! They need to have an "are you sure?" confirmation pop up. They're pop up crazy you'd think they'd have one. But then they'd lose money because of less accidental purchases.