PDA

View Full Version : World Event: Spring Forward

Pages : [1] 2

matiasabad94
05-05-15, 11:30 AM
http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/fantasy-story/images/c/cf/Spring.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width/700?cb=20150506230215

The Spring Forward World Event lasts for 14 days.

Individual Prizes
25 super seeds - Fruitful Flower (1x1 decoration). The flower drops 4 super seeds every 4 hours.
200 super seeds - Flower Field habitat. Holds up to 4 spring animals and 30,000 coins. It needs no building time.
500 super seeds - Dandelion (rare, Spring). Incubation time 9:00, evolution time 10:00.
1300 super seeds - Venus Flytrap (decoration)
2200 super seeds - Snap Dragon (super rare, Spring). Incubation time 11:00, evolution time 11:00.

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/fantasy-story/images/2/20/Fruitful_Flower.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width/120?cb=20150505192450http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/fantasy-story/images/b/b6/Flower_Field.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width/120?cb=20150505192449http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/fantasy-story/images/0/0a/Dandelion_Adult.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width/120?cb=20150505192444http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/fantasy-story/images/4/44/Venus_Flytrap.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width/120?cb=20150505192950http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/fantasy-story/images/5/58/Snapdragon_Adult.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width/120?cb=20150505192447

Community Prizes - You will receive ALL community prizes earned by the community if you collect at least 600 super seeds. But please keep going after you get your 600 because it's usually down to the wire on the last day that these get completed and huge levels of participation are required by all to help achieve the final goal.
80,000,000 super seeds - Sunflower Parasol (decoration)
210,000,000 super seeds - Tulip Tapir (rare, Spring). Incubation time 8:00, evolution 9:00.
320,000,000 super seeds - Peony Pony (super rare, Spring). Incubation time 10:00, evolution time 12:00.

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/fantasy-story/images/7/72/Sunflower_Parasol.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width/130?cb=20150505192949http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/fantasy-story/images/0/0a/Tulip_Tapir_Adult.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width/130?cb=20150505192448http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/fantasy-story/images/4/41/Peony_Pony_Adult.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width/130?cb=20150505192950

If you have 6 large / grand farms with food planted 20 hours a day, and collect from the flower you earn as the first prize 3 times a day, and have something incubating in the nest 18 hours a day, that is 150 seeds per day and 2,100 seeds for the event. If we get an arena during the event, that's more. If you win seeds in the mine, more as well. This is doable for anyone online a few times a day, if timed well. And the community prizes require LOTS of people participating so please help the community effort if you can.

Special thanks to Zenobia for the farming information.

I hope you guys like the design of the post, those pics were giving me a hard time! I'll keep updating as new info becomes available. Good luck to everyone! :)

chippychan
05-05-15, 11:40 AM
Since last update wasn't a world event I was pretty certain this one would be so I planted some 20 hour crops ahead of time to give myself a good start. :)

From what I can see the animals look great, and I especially like the look of the final community prize.

cocauina
World Event Prizes

Individual Prizes
Fuitful Flower - 25 super seeds - building that needs to be placed in your forest, found in the all tab from your storage, gives 4 super seeds every 4hrs.
Flower Field - 200 super seeds - habitat
Dandelion - 500 super seeds
Venus Flytrap - 1,300 super seeds - decor
Snapdragon - 2,200 super seeds

Community Prizes
Sunflower Parasol - 80,000,000 super seeds - decor
Tulip Tapir - 210,000,000 super seeds
Peony Pony - 320,000,000 super seeds

New element - Spring - all animals are Spring animals.
Dandelion - Rare - 9hrs incubation - 10hrs evolve
Snapdragon - Super Rare - 11hrs incubation and evolve
Tulip Tapir - Rare - 8hrs incubation - 9hrs evolve
Peony Pony - Super Rare - 10hrs incubation - 12hrs evolve

zenobia42
I can confirm that you CAN get super seeds from mining. As usual. :)

zenobia42
Since last update wasn't a world event I was pretty certain this one would be so I planted some 20 hour crops ahead of time to give myself a head start. :)

From what I can see the animals look great, and I especially like the look of the final community prize.

I planted too! Mine won't be ready for 5 minutes though - I was a tiny bit late lol.

Hawksmoor
05-05-15, 11:43 AM
Yay! I planted Rune Prunes last night too in anticipation of this!

calvinxx
05-05-15, 11:49 AM
THIS IS SO EXCITING AND BEAUTIFUL :D! Everything looks soooooo much prettier than the St.Pattys event lol I CANNOT wait for the Tapir and Pony! I bought the deluxe flower immediately :)

intrinsicallyknotted
05-05-15, 11:51 AM
Love the Dandelion (at least I'm assuming that's what it's called)! And it looks like one of the community prizes is a tapir! And a venus flytrap!

maizee0404
05-05-15, 11:52 AM
New horse new horse new horse!!!! Woop woop ;) soooo pretty love this event!! :)

Hawksmoor
05-05-15, 11:52 AM
I planted too! Mine won't be ready for 5 minutes though - I was a tiny bit late lol.

Zen I really hope you stick around because you're awesome and work really hard for all of us! And for mostly selfish reasons for your Daily Reality Check :o

SuzieQ477
05-05-15, 12:01 PM
I love World Events, the animals look great too.

YasminIssa
05-05-15, 12:04 PM

I also planted Prunes last night but unlike you Zenobia, mine will be ready within 2 hours.

Doompicnic
05-05-15, 12:14 PM
Yay! Lovely animals, habitat and deco.

readysetgo888
05-05-15, 12:16 PM
Oh great another lame element that probably only exists to give us yet another opponent in tournaments that has no weakness....

I guess it's time to completely give up any hope that we will ever see another event with animals that have a basic element, so that we aren't forced to put them all in the same habitat which limits our ability to be creative with our forests. Unless I'm wrong and these animals have a pointless element AND a regular one?

I don't care how cool the prizes are (and I haven't seen them yet), the gimmicky pointless elements are never going to make me excited.

ninasidstorm8
05-05-15, 12:18 PM
Things did kind of line up for a World Event today. Based on the typical timing, we'll have a 12 round tournament on Friday and TL will probably do something special toward the end of June, beginning of July for the 1 year anniversary of the game. This week made sense for a World Event to keep them spaced out. My 20 hour crops will be ready to harvest soon. I was a little late planting them last night.

Good Luck to everyone, I hope everyone enjoys it.

LonePudding
05-05-15, 12:19 PM
Yay my first world event!!! (excluding the Halloween one that I was only half interested in) The last community prize looks fabulous, hopefully she can be my Matripony replacement :D

I knew I should've planted those rune prunes yesterday!!!

55lee55
05-05-15, 01:06 PM
I missed planting the Rune Prunes and my mining attempts have given me nothing but crops so far as I have fully expanded and cannot earn any more Runes. I figure I will have to do something to prime the pump to get these seeds to start dropping but once they start I am ready to run with this event. I got done with my surgery just in time. I will need to take a trip to Seattle in there sometime, but hubby is driving and I can play wherever we get cell service.

Overall I have been pleased with FFS lately and while I am not crazy about the idea of yet another new element, the pictures of the prizes look pleasantly festive and I agree that it was about time for a world event :D

calvinxx
05-05-15, 01:16 PM
Oh great another lame element that probably only exists to give us yet another opponent in tournaments that has no weakness....

I guess it's time to completely give up any hope that we will ever see another event with animals that have a basic element, so that we aren't forced to put them all in the same habitat which limits our ability to be creative with our forests. Unless I'm wrong and these animals have a pointless element AND a regular one?

I don't care how cool the prizes are (and I haven't seen them yet), the gimmicky pointless elements are never going to make me excited.

I would also love if they had a second element to make them more versatile and easily integrated into our forests without everyone having the same identical habitat. Like how hard would it have been to slap a Nature secondary element on all these creatures? It would make perfect sense and then they could live in multiple habitats and have some sort of strength and weakness

zombukidolls
05-05-15, 01:28 PM
I love these animals and I'm so excited for a community event. So happy!!!!

sweetypies97
05-05-15, 02:01 PM
I am very excited about this one. I love it. The animals are very pretty.

Jennerwein1
05-05-15, 05:09 PM
Love this one. Animals are very pretty! Thanks TL!

ninasidstorm8
05-05-15, 05:36 PM
I hope you guys like the design of the post, those pics were giving me a hard time! I'll keep updating as new info becomes available. Good luck to everyone! :)

Looks great. In case you don't realize it, the first image just above the sentence The Spring Forward World Event lasts for 14 days, isn't showing up. Just a little box with an X in it.

forestwald
05-05-15, 05:43 PM
The dandelion unlocks at 500 seeds

vulpesvulpes1
05-05-15, 05:58 PM
Wish I hadn't already finished the tournament.

matiasabad94
05-05-15, 05:58 PM
Looks great. In case you don't realize it, the first image just above the sentence The Spring Forward World Event lasts for 14 days, isn't showing up. Just a little box with an X in it.

That's weird... it works for me. Is anyone else having the same problem?

cocauina
05-05-15, 06:10 PM

I don't see the World Event image either..

matiasabad94
05-05-15, 06:26 PM
I don't see the World Event image either..

Oh :( maybe Kooky could help me out. I really don't know what could be wrong...

saucysammis
05-05-15, 06:27 PM
Wish I hadn't already finished the tournament.

Do you mean the Battlefield? The tournament ended for everyone....ie it was not on the schedule for us to earn seeds from it. As for the Battlefield, it does not yield seeds at all any time, so it doesn't matter if you finished all the battles before the event began.

vulpesvulpes1
05-05-15, 08:57 PM
My mistake--I thought tournament=battlefield.

AuntyRose32
05-05-15, 09:09 PM
These animals are very cute, I love the habitat. Good luck everyone :)

biologybrain
05-05-15, 09:33 PM
LOVE the new PONY! The Dandelion is cute too! But a NEW PONY is AWESOME!!! Come on everyone we've gotta get that last prize!!

LonePudding
05-05-15, 10:51 PM

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=20150&d=1430853889

Not working here either. I just copied the same image url and the same thing happened.^^^ Maybe the image got corrupt somewhere along its uploading process?

crystalrayn3
05-06-15, 09:43 AM
This event looks great! The creatures are truly beautiful. Imagine if we could combine Fantasy Forest with Castle Story. That's a world I'd love to explore! 😄 Good Luck Everyone! 😉👍🏻

A2TUDE
05-06-15, 01:35 PM
For me day 13 350 seeds :)I'm planting the 20hr seeds all the time:)

sweetdeda
05-06-15, 05:32 PM
For me day 13 350 seeds :)I'm planting the 20hr seeds all the time:)

Wow, I was pretty proud of my 202 seeds but you blew by that. Great job.

Melis2a84
05-06-15, 09:35 PM
Hey guys

Got my dandelion on the nest

And for the fourth Individual prize the Venus flytrap its 1300 seeds

matiasabad94
05-06-15, 09:59 PM
And for the fourth Individual prize the Venus flytrap its 1300 seeds

Added, thanks :)

I should get my Dandelion early tomorrow, yay! And I fixed the pic in the original post, I hope it works now.

ninasidstorm8
05-07-15, 06:29 AM
Added, thanks :)

I should get my Dandelion early tomorrow, yay! And I fixed the pic in the original post, I hope it works now.

The first picture shows up fine now.

sweetdeda
05-07-15, 05:04 PM
I need a reality check :( I'm thinking I'm not doing so good. You guys amaze me how fast you're collecting seeds.

zenobia42
05-07-15, 05:09 PM
I like ALL the prizes in this ones - great job by the design team.

Based on the Venus Flytrap being at 1,300 and multiplying that by the # for the final prize in previous events divided by the penultimate number for each, and rounding the average of those to a nice round number, I'm going to GUESS that the final individual prize will be at 2,000 super seeds.

Based on that ESTIMATE...

DAILY REALITY CHECK
As of the time of this post, we are 2.23 days into the event. 2000 super seeds/14 days = 143 seeds per day.
To be on track to win all individual prizes in this event, you should have
318 seeds*

* NOTE: As of right now, 2,000 is only a guesstimate on the amount needed for the final prize. Once we know for sure, each daily reality check after that will have the actual number.

zenobia42
05-07-15, 05:12 PM
I need a reality check :( I'm thinking I'm not doing so good. You guys amaze me how fast you're collecting seeds.

It's like I read your mind, lol! I started my calculations and typing up the Reality Check before you posted. ;)

sweetdeda
05-07-15, 05:19 PM
It's like I read your mind, lol! I started my calculations and typing up the Reality Check before you posted. ;)

Lol thanks so much Zenobia! Now I feel better, I have 20 more than needed to be on track. Not as bad as I thought.

zenobia42
05-07-15, 05:25 PM
Lol thanks so much Zenobia! Now I feel better, I have 20 more than needed to be on track. Not as bad as I thought.

Glad I could ease your mind! Please don't forget that I'm basing it only on an ESTIMATE of what the final prize will cost in terms of super seeds. If it does not turn out to be 2,000 seeds, you may be more ahead of the game, or even or behind. Hopefully someone will finish soon and post it here or on the other FFS info site.

sweetdeda
05-07-15, 05:33 PM
Glad I could ease your mind! Please don't forget that I'm basing it only on an ESTIMATE of what the final prize will cost in terms of super seeds. If it does not turn out to be 2,000 seeds, you may be more ahead of the game, or even or behind. Hopefully someone will finish soon and post it here or on the other FFS info site.

Got it, will just keep checking and fingers crossed I stay ahead of reality check. :)

calvinxx
05-07-15, 06:38 PM

I think Melis2a84 is the farthest as they got the Dandelion first lol I am at 636 as of now so I guess I'm well on my way to the Snap Dragon :)

Thanks again for all your hard work and calculations zen! I try and work it all out sometimes and it makes my head hurt lol

epinederose
05-07-15, 08:09 PM
I am not sure that i will get all the prizes, missed some seeds, have only 280 by now.. Arfffff...

MaribouMay
05-08-15, 08:14 AM
Zenobia, I hope you are right about the target being 2000 super seeds. I have been planning on 2200 and feeling like I might not make it without spending some gems.

I think Melis2a84 is the farthest as they got the Dandelion first lol I am at 636 as of now so I guess I'm well on my way to the Snap Dragon :)

Thanks again for all your hard work and calculations zen! I try and work it all out sometimes and it makes my head hurt lol

Congratulations! Could you share the numbers for the community prizes with us?

readysetgo888
05-08-15, 08:22 AM
I kind of wonder if they altered the length of the event to make it more difficult without being obvious about it. That's exactly the kind of thing they'd do. If they made the event the same length of time but made the prizes require more seeds, everyone would know and everyone would complain. But by shortening the event, they can hide the fact that this event is much more difficult from anyone that doesn't do the math.

Of course, we don't know that they've actually done this... until someone gets to the last prize, we won't know. That's another good reason for them to shorten the event. Now, we're left guessing whether it's going to be more difficult or not. I hope I'm wrong and that it turns out that this event is the same difficulty or maybe even easier than the longer events. I just know TL and I know how they think. If they did want to make the event more difficult without being obvious, this is how they'd do it.

MaribouMay
05-08-15, 08:40 AM
I kind of wonder if they altered the length of the event to make it more difficult without being obvious about it. That's exactly the kind of thing they'd do. If they made the event the same length of time but made the prizes require more seeds, everyone would know and everyone would complain. But by shortening the event, they can hide the fact that this event is much more difficult from anyone that doesn't do the math.

Of course, we don't know that they've actually done this... until someone gets to the last prize, we won't know. That's another good reason for them to shorten the event. Now, we're left guessing whether it's going to be more difficult or not. I hope I'm wrong and that it turns out that this event is the same difficulty or maybe even easier than the longer events. I just know TL and I know how they think. If they did want to make the event more difficult without being obvious, this is how they'd do it.

I personally hate a 21 day event. It is just too long. The last one felt tortuous even though I knew I was on target to get all the prizes. I'd much rather a shorter event even if I don't win everything.

On the other hand, I do share your skepticism of TL.

calvinxx
05-08-15, 09:00 AM
Zenobia, I hope you are right about the target being 2000 super seeds. I have been planning on 2200 and feeling like I might not make it without spending some gems.

Congratulations! Could you share the numbers for the community prizes with us?
So far I just know that the flower is 80,000,000 and we are fairly close! :)

MaribouMay
05-08-15, 09:17 AM
Thank you calvinxx!

I actually like the decoration prizes in the event too. Now if I can find a place to put them. . .

cocauina
05-08-15, 09:22 AM
First community prize needs 80,000,000 super seeds!

readysetgo888
05-08-15, 09:40 AM
I personally hate a 21 day event. It is just too long. The last one felt tortuous even though I knew I was on target to get all the prizes. I'd much rather a shorter event even if I don't win everything.

On the other hand, I do share your skepticism of TL.

Oh I totally agree. I hate the 21 day events. Too long. I hate having to plant rune prunes constantly for that long as well. I hate having to keep so many farms out. And every event has a giant gem trap, not to mention the rune prunes which are also giant pointless gem traps....

I just wonder if they made this event shorter just to cover up making it harder. I hope not, but I wondered.

And here's some more skepticism... in addition to my thinking that they like the new elements to give them even more opponents for tournaments that have no weakness, I think they want to force people to put them all in the same habitat to make people feel extra bad if they don't get all the prizes. Because if you just got the first prize and it could go in a nature habitat, that's totally cool. But if it has to go in its own special habitat all by itself, that feels wrong. I just think it's a way of trying to make people feel like they HAVE to complete the set.

Personally, I don't know that I'll ever hatch any of the event prizes since they started doing it this way. I HATE it. I also hate the fact that the animals are mostly clones. Another lion? I mean come on. Another unicorn clone? I know people really like them but it's a super obvious clone. The pig thing looks a lot like the hamrock and I think it's pretty ugly. The dragon is pretty cool. Only one I really like, although I'd probably hatch the pony too because it is pretty even though it's a clone. But nope. I can't just hatch the two I like and put them in with other animals I also like. I HAVE to put out the special habitat and I HAVE to fill it with just these animals whether I like all of them or not.

I HATE THIS SO MUCH. And I'm apparently one of the only ones who does..... not that it would matter to them if everyone hated it. They'd still do it. But I'm still going to beg. PLEASE TL GIVE THESE EVENT PRIZES A REGULAR ELEMENT TOO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.

MaribouMay
05-08-15, 10:13 AM
Oh I totally agree. I hate the 21 day events. Too long. I hate having to plant rune prunes constantly for that long as well. I hate having to keep so many farms out. And every event has a giant gem trap, not to mention the rune prunes which are also giant pointless gem traps....

I just wonder if they made this event shorter just to cover up making it harder. I hope not, but I wondered.

And here's some more skepticism... in addition to my thinking that they like the new elements to give them even more opponents for tournaments that have no weakness, I think they want to force people to put them all in the same habitat to make people feel extra bad if they don't get all the prizes. Because if you just got the first prize and it could go in a nature habitat, that's totally cool. But if it has to go in its own special habitat all by itself, that feels wrong. I just think it's a way of trying to make people feel like they HAVE to complete the set.

Personally, I don't know that I'll ever hatch any of the event prizes since they started doing it this way. I HATE it. I also hate the fact that the animals are mostly clones. Another lion? I mean come on. Another unicorn clone? I know people really like them but it's a super obvious clone. The pig thing looks a lot like the hamrock and I think it's pretty ugly. The dragon is pretty cool. Only one I really like, although I'd probably hatch the pony too because it is pretty even though it's a clone. But nope. I can't just hatch the two I like and put them in with other animals I also like. I HAVE to put out the special habitat and I HAVE to fill it with just these animals whether I like all of them or not.

I HATE THIS SO MUCH. And I'm apparently one of the only ones who does..... not that it would matter to them if everyone hated it. They'd still do it. But I'm still going to beg. PLEASE TL GIVE THESE EVENT PRIZES A REGULAR ELEMENT TOO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.

I understand how you feel. TL has not gotten the message that you can catch more flies with honey than with vinegar. I would spend more real money if I didn't dislike the company so much. And, I'm sure the would retain more players if it wasn't so hard and they weren't so obviously money grubbing. They are very lucky the game is so compelling or they would have no players at all.

CeruleanBlue33
05-08-15, 02:04 PM
I understand that there are certain things that you might not like in a game and there's nothing wrong with criticizing it. But if I find myself hating nearly every single thing that comes out every week, why would I bother to play? Is this game/company perfect? No. You're not going to get every single animal nor complete every goal, and that's okay. It's what makes the game challenging imo. No one is forcing anyone to have to buy gems or do anything. I have played this game since it first came out and I have only bought gems once. I'm happy that we even get weekly updates. There are so many things in life that you're not going to be 100% satisfied about, I don't see the point in wasting your time on something like this game if you don't enjoy it.

Melis2a84
05-08-15, 02:18 PM
The last individual prize is 2200 seeds

chippychan
05-08-15, 02:59 PM
I understand that there are certain things that you might not like in a game and there's nothing wrong with criticizing it. But if I find myself hating nearly every single thing that comes out every week, why would I bother to play? Is this game/company perfect? No. You're not going to get every single animal nor complete every goal, and that's okay. It's what makes the game challenging imo. No one is forcing anyone to have to buy gems or do anything. I have played this game since it first came out and I have only bought gems once. I'm happy that we even get weekly updates. There are so many things in life that you're not going to be 100% satisfied about, I don't see the point in wasting your time on something like this game if you don't enjoy it.

I agree with you.

I play a lot of games, not just mobile ones (playstation, Nintendo, xbox, PC, etc) and I have a rule for myself: If a game stops being fun for me I stop playing it. Period. A game is supposed to be enjoyable and a stress-relief for me, once it stops being this I stop playing and move onto something that is.

At one point I voiced my disappointment with getting my 5th magmacore when trying for another animal that wasn't supposed to be as 'rare' to my daughter. She then reminded me of my rule: "If it's not fun anymore don't play it." I laughed and thanked her for bringing it into perspective for me. The game *is* still fun for me, so I continue to play. I've also stopped complaining about it to her. :)

I am sorry there are those who feel so negatively about this (or any) game that frustrates them. I just hope everyone can find a way to either accept the game for what it is and find some fun in it, or move on and be at peace with it.

chippychan
05-08-15, 03:12 PM
The last individual prize is 2200 seeds

Thanks for the info! Was hoping it would be 2000 but I think I'm still on track for 2200 (currently around 700 seeds).

BTW, I think the baby Dandelion is so cute! I think I'm going to keep him in his baby form so he can keep bouncing around the habitat. :)

Melis2a84
05-09-15, 03:06 AM
Thanks for the info! Was hoping it would be 2000 but I think I'm still on track for 2200 (currently around 700 seeds).

BTW, I think the baby Dandelion is so cute! I think I'm going to keep him in his baby form so he can keep bouncing around the habitat. :)

He is cute, but I did evolve him to level 10, just got the last individual prize yay!

Beja326
05-09-15, 03:12 AM
Have my Dandylion on the nest. Can't wait for him to hatch. I love all the animals in this group, especially the Tapir. With the long event we won't have any trouble getting the whole set. I'm so glad I had 20 hour plants in my farms for the start. Minimum of 120 seeds a day along with whatever is on the nest, no problem..... Hope you all have fun with this one.

icysnowz
05-09-15, 07:57 AM
The community points are moving super slow.. is there something wrong? Lol

LonePudding
05-09-15, 08:44 AM
Filling in for Zen...

Now we know that the final prize is for 2,200 super seeds...

DAILY REALITY CHECK
As of the time of this post, we are 3.88 days into the event. 2200 super seeds/14 days = 158 seeds per day.
474 seeds*

* NOTE: this post is very late and will be updated with a new figure in 3 hours time!

Beja326
05-09-15, 12:46 PM
I have noticed that all the world events in FFS seem to go real slow on the community points. Compared to Gragon Story. So far they have completed the set, although really slow. I wonder if it's because there are alot less people playing FFS? Keep playing after you get your 600 points and get those community points moving.

chippychan
05-09-15, 12:57 PM
Yes, it definitely does seem slow with the community points, especially considering it was already up to 67 million when I hit 600 seeds (which was a couple days ago if I recall correctly). Not sure if TL boosted the numbers to begin the event or not. To be honest, I don't think we would have completed all 3 community goals for the last event if we didn't have what seemed like a little divine intervention near the end.

I definitely don't think FFS has as many players as DS. This game isn't even on Andriod, am I correct? It's a shame, because I like FFS better than DS (I'm currently an active participant in both).

LonePudding
05-09-15, 01:48 PM
Filling in for Zen...

DAILY REALITY CHECK
We are 4 days into the event. 2200 super seeds/14 days = 158 seeds per day.
632 seeds

luna2cute
05-09-15, 02:01 PM
Yay my first world event!!! (excluding the Halloween one that I was only half interested in) The last community prize looks fabulous, hopefully she can be my Matripony replacement :D

I knew I should've planted those rune prunes yesterday!!!

I want the pony too as I didn't get the Matripony either. Can't wait!! Hope we get her!

sweetdeda
05-09-15, 02:15 PM
Filling in for Zen...

DAILY REALITY CHECK
We are 4 days into the event. 2200 super seeds/14 days = 158 seeds per day.
632 seeds

Thanks LonePudding for helping out Zenobia, she deserves a break. So far so good for me, I'm at 699, not as far ahead as I would want to be but at least I'm on track.

LonePudding
05-09-15, 02:59 PM
I'm a little behind right now with 624 seeds but I have rune prunes to harvest in a few minutes so I'll be in the 7 hundreds soon.

sweetdeda
05-09-15, 04:02 PM
I'm a little behind right now with 624 seeds but I have rune prunes to harvest in a few minutes so I'll be in the 7 hundreds soon.

With your rune prunes you'll be fine. :)

LonePudding
05-09-15, 04:44 PM
With your rune prunes you'll be fine. :)

I hope so. If I forget to replant them once the last prize will be out of reach! I hope you do well too! And yes, Zenobia definitely deserves time away, she's always helping us all :)

icysnowz
05-10-15, 07:33 AM
Just got the first community prize!! The tapir needs 210,000,000 super seeds!! :rolleyes:

calvinxx
05-10-15, 09:20 AM
Sooooo judging by the extremely slow pace of the community prizes I'm assuming we will need some divine intervention again :P

matiasabad94
05-10-15, 09:50 AM
I've updated the OP with the seeds info. Thank you guys.

jentlezat
05-10-15, 11:50 AM
As of Sunday, 051015, I have 1,053 seeds, trying my best to catch the harvest times efficiently to keep things going. Took me awhile to figure out the prune seeds @20 hr increments was my best bet for most seeds with less coin cost. I appreciate all the information I've gathered here. I'll make sure I keep sowing seeds, breeding, etc to help the community score.

LonePudding
05-10-15, 12:35 PM

And thank you to you for managing the first post! I really like the design and the information is clear and understandable :)

kestrelcatcher
05-10-15, 02:04 PM
Ugh, my game hasn't been working :( It shuts down randomly and once it does, I have to un-install and re-install it just to play... so I'm WAY behind, I only have 608 seeds... hoping I can catch up...

idrispad
05-10-15, 03:39 PM
I'm sure someone plotted how the community tally grew in the last CS event and it was perfectly linear implying that the community total was fake. I wonder if that is true here.

LonePudding
05-10-15, 04:48 PM
Filling in for Zen...

DAILY REALITY CHECK
We are 5.24* days into the event. 2200 super seeds/14 days = 158 seeds per day.
790 seeds

* NOTE: I'm very sorry that this post is late!

sweetdeda
05-10-15, 05:08 PM
Filling in for Zen...

DAILY REALITY CHECK
We are 5.24* days into the event. 2200 super seeds/14 days = 158 seeds per day.
790 seeds

* NOTE: I'm very sorry that this post is late!

WooHoo, I'm at 988 getting further ahead each day!

calvinxx
05-10-15, 08:31 PM

Just put my Snap Dragon on the nest! So excited :)

matiasabad94
05-10-15, 08:34 PM
And thank you to you for managing the first post! I really like the design and the information is clear and understandable :)

Thank you! I really appreciate it.

I have almost 1000 seeds so I'm pretty sure I'll get the beautiful Snap Dragon. Also, thank you LonePudding for helping Zen with the daily reality check!

Buttercup0001
05-10-15, 10:58 PM

Thanks for the updated info :) Im really hoping that we get the last community prize, the Peony Pony.....so pretty...the community total doesnt seem to be moving, well it is, only just. I'm sitting on 981 seeds so far, with 8 and 1/2days to go I'm wondering if we will reach the Peony Pony. Also love the venus fly trap decoration. One of my favorite plants. They are very interesting.

LonePudding
05-10-15, 11:03 PM
Thank you! I really appreciate it.

I have almost 1000 seeds so I'm pretty sure I'll get the beautiful Snap Dragon. Also, thank you LonePudding for helping Zen with the daily reality check!

No problem! Are you worried about the pony? I'm thinking we won't get it by an inch, of course I don't have the brains to do any calculations :p

A2TUDE
05-11-15, 01:57 AM
9days I have 1355 seeds but community prizes are slow :(

Animenia
05-11-15, 01:59 AM
Community prizes have the same points like previous event:
80,000,000 (Sunflower)
210,000,000 (Tapir)
and probably 320,000,000 (Pony)
But this event is 14-days long, St. Patty's day event was 21-days long.

So - dear TL HOW can we get this prizes?? :confused:

After almost one week we get only 84,000,000...

I think there is something wrong in calculating community points

chippychan
05-11-15, 04:28 AM
I've been watching the community points and things don't look good at all for getting the last 2 prizes. In the last 12 hours we've collected about 3.4 million seeds. If that's to be taken as an average then we're collecting about 7 million in 24 hours.

If we were to maintain this pace we will only collect 63 million in the next 9 days.

Add that to what we have and we won't even get the 2nd community prize.

I'm not worried about the individual prizes since they seem reasonably attainable just by planting crops and breeding animals, but the number requirements for the community prizes just do not seem attainable for the length of the event and with the number of players currently participating.

A2TUDE
05-11-15, 04:34 AM
H
I've been watching the community points and things don't look good at all for getting the last 2 prizes. In the last 12 hours we've collected about 3.4 million seeds. If that's to be taken as an average then we're collecting about 7 million in 24 hours.

If we were to maintain this pace we will only collect 63 million in the next 9 days.

I'm not worried about the individual prizes since they seem reasonably attainable just by planting crops and breeding animals, but the number requirements for the community prizes just do not seem attainable for the length of the event and with the number of players currently participating.

I deffently agree with you..... TL HELP��������������

Animenia
05-11-15, 04:41 AM

This event has the same break points like 21-days events. It's crazy :)

jentlezat
05-11-15, 05:29 AM
I'm needing to expand in order to place my spring habitat and hatch my new dandelion. Breeding the fastest incubating animals to get explosives to mine to get runes. Spring may be over by the time I get enough runes to expand. I have enough coins. but if anyone has a better, quicker way for this process to work - please let me know if you will or point me in the right direction. Thank you all for the wonderful information posted here.

matiasabad94
05-11-15, 05:38 AM
No problem! Are you worried about the pony? I'm thinking we won't get it by an inch, of course I don't have the brains to do any calculations :p

If TL doesn't help us, we are definitely not getting it, not at this pace :/ The good news is that they always give us a little push at the end, so I'm confident that pony will be ours!

idrispad
05-11-15, 06:15 AM
If TL doesn't help us, we are definitely not getting it, not at this pace :/ The good news is that they always give us a little push at the end, so I'm confident that pony will be ours!

There are the same worries in every single community event. I am certain that we have never missed out on the final prize though.

I said earlier that someone plotted the community total on a graph for CS and the result was perfectly linear...

MaribouMay
05-11-15, 08:54 AM
There are the same worries in every single community event. I am certain that we have never missed out on the final prize though.

I said earlier that someone plotted the community total on a graph for CS and the result was perfectly linear...

I don't see how we can have a linear graph for this event in FFS. I received the Sunflower (1st community prize) yesterday morning when I first logged in the game. That prize came at 80M. Now, 24+ hours later, we have under 86M with just 6M per day and 8 days left. So 6M x 8 = 48M. Add that to the 86M we currently have and that is only 134M, just half way to earning the second community prize.

Something has to change if we are going to get all the community prizes.

matiasabad94
05-11-15, 09:05 AM

I could be wrong, of course, but TL has always given a push right by the end of the event. For example, last time, we received millions of gold coins hours before the event finished. I just hope they do the same this time.

readysetgo888
05-11-15, 09:10 AM
I remember reading about how the CS community results appeared to be completely rigged. But, if the FFS are rigged from the beginning, it must be in a different way, since in the last event, it appeared that we were well short of the final prize until the last day when all of a sudden there was a gigantic increase and they gave us the final prize. They might have intended it to look that way from the start - to appear that things were moving slowly to encourage people to spend more. Or it's possible that people just weren't very interested in the event and so they had to give us a boost at the end.

Either way, I will say this: there are always people that post in every event worried about the community total. Rest assured, we WILL get the prize. If the community total is actually accurate to begin with and not flat-out rigged (and that's a big if), and it falls short, they will give us a boost and give us the prize. If you've earned enough seeds to unlock the community prizes, you will get all of them.

LonePudding
05-11-15, 11:28 AM
Filling in for Zen...

DAILY REALITY CHECK
We are 6 days into the event. 2200 super seeds/14 days = 158 seeds per day.
948 seeds

sweetdeda
05-11-15, 02:47 PM
1115 for me, as long as I stay ahead of reality check I'm good. Thanks again LonePudding for helping Zenobia out and keeping us all on track of where we need to be.

YasminIssa
05-11-15, 05:03 PM
I won't worry my self from now about the last community prize as long as I'm doing my best in collecting super seeds from fruitful flower every 4 hours plus seeds from farms, breeding animals and mining. I'm sure, like previous time, we will all receive the last community prize all of a sudden in the last hours of the event. so I agree with people who said TL. will give us a push before the event ends.
So far, i have 1,294 seeds.

happy2010
05-11-15, 08:05 PM
i just reach 2000 seeds today.:p hopefully will get the snapdragon by tomorrow

sweetdeda
05-12-15, 04:55 AM
Congrats for your snapdragon Happy2010! Our community seeds seem to be moving along a little quicker today. I did a little speed breeding which got to over 1300 seeds, shouldn't have a problem reaching snapdragon now. :). Keep collecting gang!

FigmentValley
05-12-15, 05:32 AM
I don't think we should assume anything when it comes to the final community prize.

That said, the way it is all designed, we, individually, have little we can do to influence the outcome. Such is the nature of socialized projects. All we can do is do "our part" - keep plugging along - whilst the entire group is held to the "lowest common denominator" by the inevitable group of coat-tail hangers.

Just keep working in the way you best can and it will be or not. You, as just one (or just 100 or 1000 here in the forum) can do little to affect the outcome. It is not worth worry or stress.

happy2010
05-12-15, 06:43 PM
thank sweetdeda will keep on for the community seeds

LonePudding
05-12-15, 11:16 PM
Filling in for Zen...

DAILY REALITY CHECK
We are 7.5* days into the event. 2200 super seeds/14 days = 158 seeds per day.
1,106 seeds

* Forgot to post last night!

sweetdeda
05-13-15, 03:17 AM
1563 is my count this morning. Our community seeds are definitely moving along quicker than they were just a couple of days ago. Happy seed collecting everyone!

A2TUDE
05-13-15, 05:26 AM
For me 7 days left and I have 1900 the community prize is moving but very slow come on everyone:)

LonePudding
05-13-15, 12:34 PM
DAILY REALITY CHECK
We are 8 days into the event. 2200 super seeds/14 days = 158 seeds per day.
1,264 seeds

LonePudding
05-14-15, 02:06 PM
DAILY REALITY CHECK
We are 9.1 days into the event. 2200 super seeds/14 days = 158 seeds per day.
1,422 seeds

sweetdeda
05-14-15, 03:37 PM
2013 for me right now, won't be long until I get my snapdragon. I noticed our community seeds have seemed to slow way down again. Good luck everyone!

LonePudding
05-14-15, 03:48 PM
2013 for me right now, won't be long until I get my snapdragon. I noticed our community seeds have seemed to slow way down again. Good luck everyone!

I really don't think we'll get the peony pony, but this is my first proper event so I'm not really sure how fast we usually would get the last prize. Last time, was it a close call? As close as this? 9 days in and we're just half way? I'm getting worried. If we don't get it, I hope TL would make it easy to obtain afterwards.

sweetdeda
05-14-15, 03:54 PM
I really don't think we'll get the peony pony, but this is my first proper event so I'm not really sure how fast we usually would get the last prize. Last time, was it a close call? As close as this? 9 days in and we're just half way? I'm getting worried. If we don't get it, I hope TL would make it easy to obtain afterwards.

It did not look like we were going to get the last one, but then all the sudden we had enough seeds, hopefully something like that happens again.

Hawksmoor
05-14-15, 04:13 PM
It did not look like we were going to get the last one, but then all the sudden we had enough seeds, hopefully something like that happens again.

I hope you're right. It's not even looking good for the Tapir and I really want that one :-(

LonePudding
05-14-15, 10:47 PM

I hope so. That pony is meant to be with me!!

rjazz
05-14-15, 11:25 PM
So far I've never seen us lose the last prize. Fingers crossed. I'm past 2000.

A2TUDE
05-15-15, 02:59 AM
I've been playing this game from day one got all animals (150)and seen all world events completed but I gotta say this will be the first time I'll see it not completed unless a miracle happens!!! In saying that that means the habitat will be at worst 2 down 1 at best!!!what a waist of space since we can't put any other animal in it��

TL maybe this good time to let us expand!!!!

sweetdeda
05-15-15, 03:09 AM
I got my snapdragon, will have time this afternoon to put it on the nest. Still trying to collect seeds like crazy as I really want the community prizes. Good luck everyone!

chippychan
05-15-15, 04:08 AM
I'm currently around 1850 seeds on both accounts, I should reach 2000 today. Congrats to those who already got Snapdragon!

And yes, after appearing to pick up the pace a bit the community numbers are slowing down again. Hopefully a 'miracle' happens and TL kindly awards us the beautiful pony anyway. :)

calvinxx
05-15-15, 07:14 AM
I'm at 3607 seeds and I'm collecting non stop! I want that pony so badly. I really hope TL does some magic again and just gives it to us

mrhammy48
05-15-15, 07:46 AM
I should be around 1900 by the end of today. I'm surprised players aren't collecting more as these events are the only sure thing as long as you're collecting. I can say that I'm frustrated. It has been very hard/next to impossible for me to win tournaments without using ultimate hits. I did breed the space animals but I've given up on mamaroo as that combo seems impossible for me.

LonePudding
05-15-15, 01:08 PM
Guys, I'm still forgetting to these on time, please forgive me?

DAILY REALITY CHECK
We are 10 days into the event. 2200 super seeds/14 days = 158 seeds per day.
1,580 seeds

Doompicnic
05-15-15, 01:44 PM
Did they change something? I've been playing every day, mining, collecting from the flower, planting 6 farms (20 runes each) but I'm at 1,519 seeds. (reality check says 1,580 seeds) I hope I don't miss out in getting the snap dragon but I don't see there being enough time to get 2,200 seeds.

This would be the first time I've not gotten all prizes.

jim23cash
05-15-15, 02:36 PM
Did they change something? I've been playing every day, mining, collecting from the flower, planting 6 farms (20 runes each) but I'm at 1,519 seeds. (reality check says 1,580 seeds) I hope I don't miss out in getting the snap dragon but I don't see there being enough time to get 2,200 seeds.

This would be the first time I've not gotten all prizes.
Are you breeding any? You get one per hour for that.... And Mining?
I'm almost at snapdragon, should have it on my next food collection.
Don't forget that the graph shows a slightly different view than progress towards that goal. If you look at the numbers, we are almost there on Tapir, closer to 3/4 than the "about halfway" the graph shows. I can't remember why, but they show different types of progress, I think. Like one is for the entire goals, and one is for that goal only? Something like that. Confusing anyway. It always makes us look like we are not doing as well as we are.
I want that Pony, so I'm hanging in there, collecting seeds! Good Luck everyone!

EDIT: I just checked the numbers, we are at about 152,700,000. We need 210,000,000. We are at about 72%. With people trying to breed the new gemstone and the new water/electric, we should see a rise in the numbers tonight, (fingers crossed).
Mining is giving 2 seeds per hit, (if you get seeds and not food.) Mine even if it is not giving you runes, you get seeds and food to grow your babies!
Btw, I just got SnapDragon, he's in storage until I get Beever off nest! :D

sweetdeda
05-15-15, 02:55 PM
Guys, I'm still forgetting to these on time, please forgive me?

lol forgive you for what??? I do believe we are all just very very grateful that you stepped up to do reality checks. Thank you!

rjazz
05-15-15, 03:38 PM
I will have Snapdragon after next crops come in, in about an hour or so. I've been doing everything like always-hope we get the Pony!

sweetdeda
05-15-15, 04:34 PM
I will have Snapdragon after next crops come in, in about an hour or so. I've been doing everything like always-hope we get the Pony!

Way to go rjazz, congrats on your snapdragon.

Clark_Wayne
05-15-15, 05:18 PM
Hmm 3,5 days to reach last community prize ?
Looks like impossible unless TL is going to make some trick
May be they are giving 1 more week ? (Like in fs2)
Or there will be some big jump before the end ?
We will see in 3 days :D

Jennerwein1
05-15-15, 06:10 PM
[QUOTE=LonePudding;1110393]Guys, I'm still forgetting to these on time, please forgive me?

DAILY REALITY CHECK
We are 10 days into the event. 2200 super seeds/14 days = 158 seeds per day.
1,580 seeds

[/QUOTE
Thank you so much for doing this. Much appreciated!

Doompicnic
05-15-15, 07:49 PM
P
Don't forget that the graph shows a slightly different view than progress towards that goal. If you look at the numbers, we are almost there on Tapir, closer to 3/4 than the "about halfway" the graph shows. I can't remember why, but they show different types of progress, I think. Like one is for the entire goals, and one is for that goal only? Something like that. Confusing anyway. It always makes us look like we are not doing as well as we are.

I want that Pony, so I'm hanging in there, collecting seeds! Good Luck everyone!

EDIT: I just checked the numbers, we are at about 152,700,000. We need 210,000,000. We are at about 72%. With people trying to breed the new gemstone and the new water/electric, we should see a rise in the numbers tonight, (fingers crossed).
Mining is giving 2 seeds per hit, (if you get seeds and not food.) Mine even if it is not giving you runes, you get seeds and food to grow your babies!

I forgot i had a 45 hr animal in the nest lol thats why I was off. I just hatched it and got 45 seeds and am on track now.

gnomerztribe
05-16-15, 12:44 AM
Am i the only one who havent got yet the second community prize?

happy2010
05-16-15, 01:18 AM
Am reach 3000 seeds today,look like we not to get the last two community😭

A2TUDE
05-16-15, 01:53 AM
It even looks like we're not getting the 3rd community prize it's moving to slow!

locotesx3
05-16-15, 03:51 AM
This is not looking good for the 3rd community prize. I bet it's just another S8 gem trap. We won't make the goal and the horse will be available in the next "VALUE" pack. There has been a lot of interest expressed in the horse.

Foxy_Kit
05-16-15, 03:59 AM
A huge thanks to LonePudding for the daily reality check information, and and to everyone else who shared information.

I'm nearly on 1900 seeds but am just as worried about the last community prize. If it doesnt happen then perhaps they could offer it as a tourney prize sometime down the track? :)

sweetdeda
05-16-15, 04:09 AM
This is not looking good for the 3rd community prize. I bet it's just another S8 gem trap. We won't make the goal and the horse will be available in the next "VALUE" pack. There has been a lot of interest expressed in the horse.

With being so far from the last prize, I started wondering if that was TL's intentional all aong.... But I'm really trying to stay positive.

greywagtail
05-16-15, 04:13 AM
This whole game is too difficult - particularly when compared to Dragon Story e.g. only six farms, only one way of expanding, tournaments that feature creatures with no weaknesses, etc.

I have not got the second community prize either

sweetdeda
05-16-15, 05:16 AM
Part of why I think we have seen such a slow down in seeds is because of the landshark package that is being offered.

Hawksmoor
05-16-15, 05:24 AM
I'll have my snapdragon tomorrow, but I'll still be collecting as many seeds as I can. Really want that pony :-(

cocauina
05-16-15, 06:23 AM
With being so far from the last prize, I started wondering if that was TL's intentional all aong.... But I'm really trying to stay positive.

Since FFS has been loosing players I still ask to myself why the amounts needed for the community prizes are the same from the past world events, the game has been loosing players but TL didn't reduced the amounts for the community prizes, so it's more likely to be TL's intention for us to not win the Pony and happear later in a value pack (that I will not buy)

rivalotka2
05-16-15, 06:26 AM

In the 4 years I've been playing DS and FFS this is the first time that I feel we won't get the last prize. Most likely it will be offered an a 36 hr tournament prize rather than a package sale. Some of my neighbors don't seem to be participating in the event, even tho their forests are active. I don't see the flower in their forest for petal collection, but their breeding den and tree of life are active thanks to the sparkles the appear when the nest is ready. I really want that Peony Pony too!!!!

Tictoclolo
05-16-15, 06:30 AM
Hi! Is the 2nd communauty prize available? I didn't get it. Progression bar is stuck to the half since few days...

rivalotka2
05-16-15, 06:35 AM
Hi! Is the 2nd communauty prize available? I didn't get it. Progression bar is stuck to the half since few days...
No one has the second prize yet. It is still available, but we may not have enough players collecting.. It may not be updating accurately either. We are about 80% to the second prize....

Keep planting and breeding everyone... There is always hope.. Don't give up!

sweetdeda
05-16-15, 07:53 AM
Since FFS has been loosing players I still ask to myself why the amounts needed for the community prizes are the same from the past world events, the game has been loosing players but TL didn't reduced the amounts for the community prizes, so it's more likely to be TL's intention for us to not win the Pony and happear later in a value pack (that I will not buy)

I'm with you, if we do not win the final community prize there is absolutely no way I will buy it if it appears in a package.

Xylenia
05-16-15, 08:10 AM
Ever since I realized that though they scaled down the individual goals for a 14 day event but didn't adjust the community ones in the same way, I've thought the community part of this event was one big ridiculous joke on us. My feelings were reinforced last Friday when I got my 600 seeds and could see the community total. This was at 11:30 EST 3 hours before the update. At that time we had approximately 65 million seeds - so almost 20 million a day. At 2:30 when the release was deployed, we had 67 million. But it took us 2 more days to get 13 million and reach the first goal. Coincidentally the slowdown corresponded with the release of the value pack sale that contained seeds. The slowdown continued until the sale on the value pack ended. Then it started up again as we approached the Friday release. I got my snapdragon today and I will continue to harvest and breed but I think the community prizes are out of our hands and have been since the beginning.

YasminIssa
05-16-15, 01:54 PM
I had my snapdragon half an hour back.

tuffyjkitten
05-16-15, 02:24 PM
I am going to be short for the snapdragon. Not buying the value pack since I already have a land shark. Debating whether or not to spend any gems once it gets close to the end. I might, if it isn't a lot.

luna2cute
05-16-15, 02:38 PM
I don't think I'll get the snapdragon, maybe, but not definite. And I don't think anyone is getting the pony. :(

sweetypies97
05-16-15, 04:41 PM
Ever since I realized that though they scaled down the individual goals for a 14 day event but didn't adjust the community ones in the same way, I've thought the community part of this event was one big ridiculous joke on us. My feelings were reinforced last Friday when I got my 600 seeds and could see the community total. This was at 11:30 EST 3 hours before the update. At that time we had approximately 65 million seeds - so almost 20 million a day. At 2:30 when the release was deployed, we had 67 million. But it took us 2 more days to get 13 million and reach the first goal. Coincidentally the slowdown corresponded with the release of the value pack sale that contained seeds. The slowdown continued until the sale on the value pack ended. Then it started up again as we approached the Friday release. I got my snapdragon today and I will continue to harvest and breed but I think the community prizes are out of our hands and have been since the beginning.

I agree. It is a way of rubbing in our faces that people are abandoning the game left, right and centre ... and they just don't care. There is no way I will get the snap dragon and we'll be lucky to get the tulip tapir let alone the pony :(

Clark_Wayne
05-16-15, 06:03 PM
I believe they are holding seeds so people will buy and use gems to help.
I'm close to the snap dragon (must get it 1 day before the end)
I'm not surprised people stopping playing : everything are made to push people buy and use their gems. Bad commercial choices

Beja326
05-16-15, 10:49 PM
I have been playing DS and FFS for awhile now. I find it very odd that at 2 days 12 hrs the community isn't closer to getting the Tapir. According to the meter it hasn't moved in two days. What gives? Not getting the third animal in a quest is one thing, but in a seasonal event? I have never played a season event that the players haven't been awarded the community prizes. What gives here? By the look of the rings there is no way we will get the Tapir let alone the horse.
I guess it's time to jump this sinking ship!

Phaedrakiki
05-17-15, 04:40 AM
Omg, I'm going to be furious if they don't fix those community numbers so it's even possible to win the prizes! I've got my Snapdragon on my main account. But I've also been working hard on my secondary accts. (Hoping to boost the community tally...as well as recieve the prizes on my baby accts.) If all that time proves a waste, I'm going to be really disappointed.

I love the beautiful animals, habitat, and deco from this event. What a shame if our hard work to win them goes unrewarded! Best of luck, everyone! My fingers are crossed they'll fix this soon!

zombukidolls
05-17-15, 04:49 AM
I just got my snapdragon but I'm worried we will all miss the pony at this rate.

lildvil
05-17-15, 05:11 AM
I was beginning to wonder what was up..I mean it seems the count/meter for the tapir hasn't moved..I thought either it's got to be broken cause I know people are doing the event.. We should have had tapir by now. Looks like we won't get the pony, which is a bummer.

mrhammy48
05-17-15, 06:42 AM
Got the snapdragon. I agree with the above- I think the pony has been out of our reach since the beginning. I will not be falling for it and buying it later.

gammarayburst
05-17-15, 07:09 AM
I don't even know if I'm going to be able to get the Snapdragon this time. I only have about 1760 seeds, and there are only 2 days left. I'm going to be very disappointed if I don't make it. I'm not even going to get into the Peony Pony since we are still about 50 million seeds from the Tulip Tapir according to what I'm seeing. :( This will be the first time I've missed the last individual prize between both FFS and DS. This would be a lot easier if we could have more than one nest...

tuffyjkitten
05-17-15, 08:15 AM
I got the last individual prize on Farm Story 2 last night, with about 2 days left. I needed 4200 pieces and the only method of collecting them was a pond, which gave 48 every 3 hours. I got the last individual prize on the recent DS event with over 4 days left.

I currently have 1739 seeds on FFS, and that's after having my nest and farms full all the time, doing the tournament, collecting from my flower regularly, and getting some through mining. I've done everything possible to collect seeds and I will come up short for the last individual prize. This is by far the hardest game to get the individual prizes on, and don't even get me started on the community ones at this point. If they are deliberately holding back the counter to entice people to buy seeds and gems, that is just wrong.

ninasidstorm8
05-17-15, 09:00 AM
I got the last individual prize on Farm Story 2 last night, with about 2 days left. I needed 4200 pieces and the only method of collecting them was a pond, which gave 48 every 3 hours. I got the last individual prize on the recent DS event with over 4 days left.

I currently have 1739 seeds on FFS, and that's after having my nest and farms full all the time, doing the tournament, collecting from my flower regularly, and getting some through mining. I've done everything possible to collect seeds and I will come up short for the last individual prize. This is by far the hardest game to get the individual prizes on, and don't even get me started on the community ones at this point. If they are deliberately holding back the counter to entice people to buy seeds and gems, that is just wrong.

If what you are saying is correct, there must be a problem with how your seeds are totaled. If you have 6 farms always producing and the nest always full (pretty hard to do), you should get a minimum of 7 seeds per hour. That is 168 seeds/day. After 12 days, you would have a minimum of 2,016 seeds. That isn’t counting the Fruitful Flower collection, mining or the Battle Arena. It sounds to me as if you do not have 6 farms.

I didn’t do anything special for the event except that I had 20 hour crops ready to harvest when the event started which gave me a day head start. I got the Snapdragon last night and I have 2,323 seeds right now. If you do have 6 farms, then something seems to be wrong with your total.

tuffyjkitten
05-17-15, 10:10 AM
If what you are saying is correct, there must be a problem with how your seeds are totaled. If you have 6 farms always producing and the nest always full (pretty hard to do), you should get a minimum of 7 seeds per hour. That is 168 seeds/day. After 12 days, you would have a minimum of 2,016 seeds. That isn’t counting the Fruitful Flower collection, mining or the Battle Arena. It sounds to me as if you do not have 6 farms.

I didn’t do anything special for the event except that I had 20 hour crops ready to harvest when the event started which gave me a day head start. I got the Snapdragon last night and I have 2,323 seeds right now. If you do have 6 farms, then something seems to be wrong with your total.

I have 5 bigger farms and one small one, so that one only makes 1 hr foods. That's probably where the deficiency is. I made it all the way thru the St Patrick's event and was just a little short for the Valentines, but spent some gems on the last prize. This time I am way behind for some reason. I've even been buying rock rhino eggs to fill the nest when the breeding isn't done yet. Oh well. On DS I only have 6 of the 7 farms and always finish days early.

Hawksmoor
05-17-15, 10:23 AM
I have 5 bigger farms and one small one, so that one only makes 1 hr foods. That's probably where the deficiency is. I made it all the way thru the St Patrick's event and was just a little short for the Valentines, but spent some gems on the last prize. This time I am way behind for some reason. I've even been buying rock rhino eggs to fill the nest when the breeding isn't done yet. Oh well. On DS I only have 6 of the 7 farms and always finish days early.

You could plant Rune Prunes in all 6? That's 20 seeds per farm. Granted, they take 20 hrs to ripen but that's pretty much what I've been doing, but I only have the time to collect once a day (except on weekends). Or, if you don't want to tie up all your farms if you have time, you could plant Rune Prunes in your small farm.

ninasidstorm8
05-17-15, 11:31 AM

I assume what you refer to as a Small Farm is what the game calls a Farm, since the Farm has a maximum time of any food of 1 hour. It makes collection for events much easier if you can upgrade it to at least a Big Farm. As you can see from my earlier post, keeping the farms busy, collecting from them as soon as they are ready and keeping the nest always full, is enough to reach the last individual prize in this and most FFS events. You should consider upgrading your Farm. Collecting from the Fruitful Flower, mining and the Battle Arena help fill in any gaps.

You need to adjust the types of crops you plant to your schedule for playing the game. As Hawksmoor stated, lots of players that can't log in to the game very often, plant 20 hour crops, so they only have to collect once a day to get most of their tokens. Good luck on this event and I hope this helps you for future events as well.

rjazz
05-17-15, 12:14 PM
I have 2485, from farming, breeding & mining & the flower thing, I haven't done anything different this event but It seems like we aren't even going to get to the Tapir at this pace. I looked at our totals last night before bed & then this morning & we have hardly moved at all. I don't know whats going on here.

greywagtail
05-17-15, 12:32 PM
I don't even know if I'm going to be able to get the Snapdragon this time. I only have about 1760 seeds, and there are only 2 days left. I'm going to be very disappointed if I don't make it. I'm not even going to get into the Peony Pony since we are still about 50 million seeds from the Tulip Tapir according to what I'm seeing. :( This will be the first time I've missed the last individual prize between both FFS and DS. This would be a lot easier if we could have more than one nest... I have the roughly the same amount of seeds as you - don't think I will get the snap dragon

LonePudding
05-17-15, 01:24 PM
*sigh* I'm still forgetting about these...:(

DAILY REALITY CHECK
We are 12 days into the event. 2200 super seeds/14 days = 158 seeds per day.
1,896 seeds

LonePudding
05-17-15, 01:26 PM
I will get the snapdragon on time if I remember to harvest everything at the right times and I continue to get long incubation times. Really disappointed about the last community prize though:(

Jennerwein1
05-17-15, 02:01 PM
I have been breeding pony and rhino consistently and been getting 12 hr times EVERY time for days. Helps with getting seeds. Did not expect to get the Mamaroo anyway.

Clark_Wayne
05-17-15, 02:05 PM
Got the snap dragon (earlier than i thought :) )

readysetgo888
05-17-15, 02:48 PM
Wow, I'm so disgusted with the game and how they've run off so many players that I hadn't been paying any attention to the community totals, but wow... it does indeed appear that they did not adjust the number of seeds needed to account for the shorter event.

My guess would be that they will recognize this error and give everyone both prizes. I find it difficult to imagine they did this on purpose to get people to spend more. Mostly because, frankly, a player would have to be a little silly to think that they could actually spend enough money to single-handedly get the community that last prize at this point. I mean we're talking about MILLIONS AND MILLIONS of seeds, and a single player would need to spend a similar number of dollars to actually affect the community total in a significant way. If anyone actually thinks they could do that, or thinks that would be a good use of money, I'd be embarrassed for them, lol. It's one thing to collect as many seeds as you can for the community, but quite another to think that there's any way you could single-handedly change the fact that we're falling so short.

I really do think they'll just give both prizes, though. It was pretty obvious that we were just handed the last prize in the last event. And it's also pretty obvious that they forgot to adjust the totals needed to account for having a week less in this event. If that doesn't show how little they care about the game and the players, I don't know what does. My guess is if they ever get around to checking the game they'll see that the error was made and fix it - but clearly they're in no hurry about that. Rest assured, though, if there was some kind of bug that was giving everyone the prizes now, they'd have that fixed instantly. Magically, somehow, errors that benefit players are cleared up in a matter of hours, but errors that hurt players can be let go for weeks.

jim23cash
05-17-15, 03:02 PM

Wow, when I'm wrong, I'm really wrong! :( I have not seen the anticipated increase from breeding for the Jade Kirin or the Beever. Bummer. This is the slowest I think I've ever seem us move. I guess folks aren't playing as much as they used to... Maybe S8 will give us a little (or a big) time extension! Hint, hint, S8!

Hawksmoor
05-17-15, 03:28 PM
Geez I really hope a lightbulb goes off in someone's head at TL and they realize this event is shorter than previous events so the seed counter should be adjusted. It seems to be barely moving. I just got my snapdragon but am continuing to collect seeds. Am hoping we AT LEAST get the Tapir.

Ca7007
05-17-15, 03:32 PM
I have been breeding pony and rhino consistently and been getting 12 hr times EVERY time for days. Helps with getting seeds. Did not expect to get the Mamaroo anyway.

Same here. Only 9 hours left on the timer, so looks like no mamaroo for me. :( It's a bit of a shame that I got it on my 3rd try on my second account, and I've been trying all 10 days on my main and got raining armordillos and volcamels. :rolleyes:
I do hope we get extra time for this event, though I'm pretty sure that TL will help us out, just like they did with the last event. :) Only have to wait to see. Still collecting seeds after I get my Snap Dragon.

JustKay
05-17-15, 04:49 PM
If S8 pretty much gave away the last community final prize in the last event, then this might be where they teach us a lesson that you can't expect that. I almost think they orchestrated the shorter time period and high community prize requirements so that they could make a point. They set us up to fail so that they could assert the message that you can fail to get community prize if you don't all work towards it. I don't think they have a choice. With the last event the illusion of the community prize is gone, so either they discard the community prizes since they don't do anything for their bottom line anymore, or they're just going to keep giving us free stuff and not getting the previous return on investment.

At the rate the numbers are going, we'd be lucky to make the second community prize. This is a clear message from S8. I'm just sorry to see how many people have left this game. It must be terrible for those avid collectors who've spent hundreds of dollars on this game to get every single animal, only to be face with the prospect of missing out on the next final community prize animal, unless they spend thousands (and many hours). If FFS loses these players, then it's all downhill for this game.

JustKay
05-17-15, 05:01 PM
If they keep this up, in a few months this game will be as defunct as Monster Story became :\

I think Monster Story became defunct for a different reason. It was simply too much like Dragon Story and they were a smaller company at the time. When I was playing Monster Story, my neighbours were active and the forum was really busy (even if it was full of people asking TL to release a new update). I believe the problem at the time was that they couldn't support the update requirements for two games running in parallel. The game died because it took weeks (and then longer) for an update to be released. With the lack of new monsters, I managed to actually get all monsters without spending any real money (or even any of my saved gold).

I think FFS will just be another failed experiment at getting DS players to restart from zero, like Arctic Isles before it. There's only so much money in peoples pockets and they'll never recreate the freemium firsts many of these players experienced with DS. DS is huge, but you can't just get an entire player base to ditch they favourite pets so they can slug through the whole process all over again in a different game. The DS advantage that keeps these players in S8's ecosystem is a handicap preventing them from moving to a new S8 game.

Clark_Wayne
05-17-15, 05:39 PM
I am also concerned that the habitats are so hard to get. Don't you think that 70 runes and a million dollars is excessive. Of course I have so many millions and that's about the only way to get rid of them. Has any one else wondered why we have been on level 40 for so long? Needless to say, I am one of the hundreds of players that is thinking about quiting this game. TL please change the game to more like Dragon Story where I'm at level 120 and still excited when I breed a new dragon. Things have really got to change in order to keep the few diehard players you have left. Please!!!

I will add to what you post that newbies are probably discouraged when they try to Epic super rare animals : it takes me weeks to Epic 1 super rare , when i do it in couple days with dragon Story !

EviBrooklyn
05-17-15, 07:59 PM
This event was only 14 days ( if I'm not mistaken) compare to the previous ones that were 21 or 22 days, and yet the community prices required the same amount of leaves or whatever they are called..
80M for the first price, 210M for the second and I assume 320M for the 3rd
We're less than 2 days away and haven't gotten the 2nd price yet.
Did TL screwed up on their calculations?
What's going on?

zenzen2
05-17-15, 08:05 PM
my community prize hasn't moved in days. It is still on the tulip tapir about 3/4 of the way around. Only one day left will all the prizes be won or is it just my game that is stuck?????

ahomeforme
05-17-15, 09:27 PM
It's sad to know that we may not even get the second comm.prize....
Meaning many of us will probably be stuck with a 4-occupant habitat which is only occupied by 1-2 animals....
I shouldn't have brought out the habitat nor hatched dandelion yet...

epinederose
05-17-15, 09:50 PM
So sad that we cant get even the tulip tapir, would have Been a change to alllllllll the fire-earth animals we got lately... I Woke up at night to complete the missng leaves, and fewwwwwwwww i got the dragon a few minutes ago... Thought i d never make it... Why Is it so hard this Time ?? So much efforts for nothing..... Still 13 Hours left... Maybe we can do it... Plant, folks, plaaaaaant, lol:). I miss zen42 :(

Kwackers
05-18-15, 12:51 AM
my community prize hasn't moved in days. It is still on the tulip tapir about 3/4 of the way around. Only one day left will all the prizes be won or is it just my game that is stuck?????

You are not alone. Since the counter appears to have been stuck all weekend, maybe when staff resume work Monday morning this will be fixed. I recall that this happened in a previous Community Event. I know many players have deleted game (including my Grandchildren) but not to have the second community prize at this late stage is serious.

Jennerwein1
05-18-15, 12:56 AM
I am going to hold off hatching the dandelion and the snapdragon. If I need the room I might just sell the habitat. Because there is absolutely no way I will buy the other two animals, should s8 decide to put them up for sale. This is is shaping up to be the worst s8 faux pas yet. And I thought it could not get worse !
I am shocked to see how many of my neighbors have stopped playing. What a shame. This used to be a fun game, now made almost unplayable by s8. :(:(:mad:

missluluspitfire
05-18-15, 01:05 AM
This is such a shame. I really wanted the peony pony.

greywagtail
05-18-15, 01:10 AM
I think Monster Story became defunct for a different reason. It was simply too much like Dragon Story and they were a smaller company at the time. When I was playing Monster Story, my neighbours were active and the forum was really busy (even if it was full of people asking TL to release a new update). I believe the problem at the time was that they couldn't support the update requirements for two games running in parallel. The game died because it took weeks (and then longer) for an update to be released. With the lack of new monsters, I managed to actually get all monsters without spending any real money (or even any of my saved gold).

I think FFS will just be another failed experiment at getting DS players to restart from zero, like Arctic Isles before it. There's only so much money in peoples pockets and they'll never recreate the freemium firsts many of these players experienced with DS. DS is huge, but you can't just get an entire player base to ditch they favourite pets so they can slug through the whole process all over again in a different game. The DS advantage that keeps these players in S8's ecosystem is a handicap preventing them from moving to a new S8 game.

This is exactly my views too. I am not going to be able to get the snapdragon and have missed the third beast on the last event too - and yet with DS I have not missed a dragon from events like these. As has been said, the expansion requirements are too hard meaning that there is not enough space for the new habitats. Only 6 farms is limiting and the tournaments are flawed because some beasts are 'invincible'.

Is this a wake-up call for TL for this event or will they close it down

epinederose
05-18-15, 04:34 AM
I wonder if we are getting sort of punished for having said what we think.......
thats not a good way to keep the players thou.....
well, i am glad i did it to snap dragon, and very dissapointed not reaching the tulip and both the poeny poney what you call it....
why did TL design it if it is for noone......?????
well....

readysetgo888
05-18-15, 05:21 AM
The reason we are so short on the community prizes is because the number of seeds required was not adjusted from previous events, despite this event being an entire week shorter. That's the reason we haven't even reached the second prize yet - how could we? These numbers were calculated for a 21 day event. S8 clearly forgot to change the totals.

When they realize this, they'll probably fix it. If not, it's time for all of us to quit. Sad to say it, but if they don't fix this, when it was clearly a gigantic screw up on their part, I would have to agree that it's because they don't care about this game and want players to quit. Every single thing they've done recently has seemed to be moving in the wrong direction and alienating players. No way to see it other than that this company couldn't care less about this game.

But my money is still on them fixing this particular mistake. Which I hope everyone doesn't jump all over and thank them for. This was a GIGANTIC oversight on their part. The only appropriate thing is for them to fix it, and it should have been fixed much earlier in the event. It's just embarrassing that it hasn't been fixed already. They deserve no thanks whatsoever if/when they do fix it.

chippychan
05-18-15, 05:37 AM
I see some interesting theories about possible number manipulations, but I do hope this isn't an intentional thing by TL. If it were intentional and done for the purpose of encouraging gem-spending then it is working in the OPPOSITE direction for me.

I see these community numbers and it makes me NOT want to spend any more money on this game. Why would I put more dollars into a game that appears to be declining with dwindling participation in these events? It makes me afraid that this game will lose support by the devs and that's not a positive feeling.

I really enjoy this game, more than I enjoy DS, and I don't want to see it fail. I think this game just needs some additional activities to do for the long-time players though. Something more to work toward. As a relatively new player myself (having played only 3-4 months) I really enjoyed working toward unlocking Hareon and Treent. But now what? I'm accumulating coins (that I don't really need now) and breeding lots of fails with the hope that I *might* get a unicorn. Perhaps the game needs more long-term goals (not just tons of timed goals) and a new game feature (like crafting or questing or even 'social breeding' that I've seen in other games).

A level-cap increase would also help I think; I noticed that 'Stormie's Forest' just reached level 40 so maybe that's an indication that a new max-level will be added soon??

Anyway, I'm currently at around 2500 seeds on both my accounts and still working toward collecting them for the community.

I'm trying to keep positive and I will reserve any judgments I may have until after the event is over. :)

mrhammy48
05-18-15, 06:23 AM
If you do the math and adjust the numbers from a 21 day event to 14 the second community prize would already be reached as the adjusted number total to receive would be 140,000,000 for the second community prize. The third community prize number would be about 213,000,000. If my math is correct. Since we are currently at 167,157,933 I say keep collecting and we may still get all prizes. Problem is that I think many players have already given up concluding that we are so far away that there's no chance of getting the last two community prizes.

moikesayshi
05-18-15, 06:24 AM
Did some quick math on the event, sorry if someone beat me to this, didn't read every page in the thread.

I'm thinking we'll hit about 180,000,000 before the end of the event. Assuming everyone's earning ~160 seeds a day, and we have an active userbase of ~80,000 players we're only going to get ~12,000,000 more seeds before the event ends.

If they'd adjusted the community requirements to be 1/3 lower, like they should have for a shorter event, we'd have had the Tulip Tapir at ~140,000,000, and still be running short for the Peony Pony at ~213,000,000.

The community prizes as they stand would've required us to have about 147,000 active users daily, almost double, to even have the final prize be possible! Even if every active player had bought the value pack with 150 seeds, we would not come close to 320,000,000. So don't feel bad, folks, we never had a chance to get the final community prize, anyways. Unless TL just gives them away to be nice, since this event was absolutely poorly planned.

Foxy_Kit
05-18-15, 06:26 AM
I just got my snapdragon and will be planting until the last hour :)

Crr008
05-18-15, 10:24 AM
I should get the snapdragon today but my child is disappointed at possibly missing the pony when there is no way to get the dragon on that account.

kooky panda
05-18-15, 10:28 AM
Some recent posts have been removed for forum rule violations. (http://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?6-Forum-Rules-amp-Policies)

1. Discussing moderator actions- deleted posts, threads, etc.

2. Off topic comments in a post.

ninasidstorm8
05-18-15, 10:44 AM
Some recent posts have been removed for forum rule violations. (http://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?6-Forum-Rules-amp-Policies)

1. Discussing moderator actions- deleted posts, threads, etc.

2. Off topic comments in a post.

Do you know if the developers are looking at the Community Event totals for the event to ensure it is operating as intended?

LonePudding
05-18-15, 11:18 AM
I remembered! I even posted a little early, yay me!

DAILY REALITY CHECK
We are 13 days into the event. One day left! 2200 super seeds/14 days = 158 seeds per day.
2,054 seeds

chippychan
05-18-15, 11:22 AM
Thanks for the update LonePudding! :)

orleansparish
05-18-15, 11:41 AM
I cannot believe we probably won't get the second community prize, let alone the last one. I think they were so busy handling the complaints over on RS2 and Farm 2 that they forgot to think about the requirements and days allotted for this one. Unless you spend a boatload of gems, which I haven't bought yet, there is no way any one person could have finished the individual prize.

It's a crime that we won't get that last pony. I wanted her! On dragon with four nests I tend to finish the goals like this with one to three days to spare. Here, I haven't won the last one yet. It's annoying.

epinederose
05-18-15, 11:50 AM
oooooh what a great surprise, I thought the 1 day 00 minutes 00 seconds meant TODAY 0 minutes 0 seconds left..... but still 23 hours to gooo
yayyyyyyyy plaaaaaaaant folks plant !!!! I will plant till the last second !
breed and plant and mine bombs.... good luck you all

chippychan
05-18-15, 11:54 AM
Unless you spend a boatload of gems, which I haven't bought yet, there is no way any one person could have finished the individual prize.

That's not true. If you have 6 farms with crops in them constantly over the time span of 14 days that's 2016 seeds alone. Then if you collect from the flower (4 seeds every 4 hours) and breed/hatch eggs at a normal pace anyone should be able to achieve the final individual goal just fine without spending a boatload of gems.

The only players who may not have a chance are newer players who don't have all 6 farms yet, or players who just don't check into the game that often to do these activities.

Jennerwein1
05-18-15, 11:59 AM
I doubt we will get the Tapir. The counter is moving, but veeery sloooowly. We still need 41 M. We will see. I am still collecting, just got the snapdragon.
If this is the way these events are going from now on, they won't be worth my time, not to mention my money. On DS events are enjoyable and doable with reasonable effort. Same on CS. RS was tough, but also doable without additional appliances (I only had 2 hrs left!). Maybe it is time to downsize my gameplay ( and frustration).
I apologize for forum rule violation, it was unintentional.

cocoandfriends
05-18-15, 12:01 PM
Hello all. I noticed that someone created a post about the community prize totals under "Bugs & Issues." There is a post from Kooky Panda stating she would flag it over. Hopefully, we will receive some type of response from Kooky Panda or a community manager soon. ��

LonePudding
05-18-15, 12:02 PM
Thanks for the update LonePudding! :)

You're very welcome! :)

kooky panda
05-18-15, 12:04 PM
Do you know if the developers are looking at the Community Event totals for the event to ensure it is operating as intended?
Yes.....:)

LonePudding
05-18-15, 12:06 PM
Hello all. I noticed that someone created a post about the community prize totals under "Bugs & Issues." There is a post from Kooky Panda stating she would flag it over. Hopefully, we will receive some type of response from Kooky Panda or a community manager soon. ��

I hope so. I have never seen a community prize in any event in any game go down the drain, let alone two prizes at once.

EDIT:
Yes.....:)

Thank goodness! Everyone cross your fingers and hope for the best!

jentlezat
05-18-15, 12:08 PM
I’m fairly new here as well to any games at all. I like to think of myself as a purveyor of good, positive attitude. And I encourage people to keep a positive outlook on life as well as with this game.

If every one does their best to plant and harvest super seeds at whatever level they can as well the other avenues to get the spring seeds then that’s all we can do – our best.

It saddens me to see people give up so soon. It’s like life. There are hardships but if you keep going – you can make it through.

So like Nike – ‘JUST DO IT!:

And my motto is “Be positive and Be a good neighbor”

rjazz
05-18-15, 12:10 PM
Fingers & Toes crossed!

AuntyRose32
05-18-15, 12:10 PM
Oh boy, very disappointed not to get the Peony Pony (I never got the Matripony so I was really looking forward to getting this one) I really hope S8 are going to adjust these totals. This event was so cute too, everything was just so pretty. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for a fix on this one, and I'll keep planting too.

crystalrayn3
05-18-15, 12:35 PM
I appreciate your positivity!

LonePudding
05-18-15, 12:38 PM
Oh boy, very disappointed not to get the Peony Pony (I never got the Matripony so I was really looking forward to getting this one)

Me too! I really hope we get the Peony Pony. After I missed out on the Matripony, I knew I'd have to try my hardest to get the next one. :(

nic1967
05-18-15, 12:46 PM
This was a waste. There's no way we're getting the last 2 creatures that are community prizes & I won't be getting Peony Pony. It's not for lack of trying either. My farms - all 6- are always producing food. & I constantly breed for something or other. I saw someone say that if you check in often & do those exact things there's no reason to not be able to get the prizes. That just not true. I think it's time to delete this game. I can't breed new creatures & buying their habitats is a waste of coins & space & I have yet to get all the prizes from a world event. As for battles? I've won 2. I think I'm done.

zombukidolls
05-18-15, 01:10 PM
I have my fingers crossed for us all!

sweetypies97
05-18-15, 01:41 PM
Why has the community total stalled? Why hasn't it changed since last week?

There has to be something wrong with TL's servers. There have been problems all over the place and glitches reported all over the forums. This has to be another one. I hope they do the right thing and fix it.

cocauina
05-18-15, 02:15 PM
(...) Unless you spend a boatload of gems, which I haven't bought yet, there is no way any one person could have finished the individual prize.
(...)

I've received every individual prize from every single world event that FFS had and didn't need to spent any gems.

idrispad
05-18-15, 02:44 PM
Suddenly the second prize is done and nearly a quarter of the last one. That's a lot in the few hours since I last checked!

Edit to add: I've just got my Snapdragon, no gems spent :)

babiiba
05-18-15, 02:48 PM
Hi,
It is just strange that an hour ago we had 169M at community prize and we didn't even had the chance to get the Tulip Tapir, now it's in the storage and we have 234M seeds.. As I remember, it happened the same way at St Patrick's Day, we hardly had any gold coins for the last community prize and then suddenly we got it in our storage.. What do you think? Anyway, I'm happy for this tapir, it's an exciting color and kind of new animal in our forest! :)

Ca7007
05-18-15, 02:49 PM
Just logged in to find this pop up -- Thanks TL! :)
http://i.imgur.com/zyALIuK.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/TouChWM.jpg?1
http://i.imgur.com/T5uayd9.jpg
Look's like we're about 25% in for the pony ;)

FigmentValley
They just "found" misplaced super seeds. The event is scheduled to continue until Friday.....

Not all game programming goes as originally planned. In the long run, things usually work out.

catsneezes
Weird, I didn't get the pop up -- just suddenly saw the end time change to three days from now. Pretty glad for the extra time, since I'm not sure if I could have gotten the snap dragon in time otherwise.

I'm at 2,049 -- been planting rune prunes every day and trying to various breeding goals, and it's been working out for me so far.

[S8] Elsa
05-18-15, 02:52 PM
Hi everyone! We apologize for the issue. The Community totals should now reflect the correct amount of Super Seeds. We've extended the event until Friday. Good luck towards winning the final prize! :D

babiiba
05-18-15, 02:54 PM
Hi,
It is just strange that an hour ago we had 169M at community prize and we didn't even had the chance to get the Tulip Tapir, now it's in the storage and we have 234M seeds.. As I remember, it happened the same way at St Patrick's Day, we hardly had any gold coins for the last community prize and then suddenly we got it in our storage.. What do you think? Anyway, I'm happy for this tapir, it's an exciting color and kind of new animal in our forest! :)

Oops, I've just seen the explanation..now I see. Thx!

Doompicnic
05-18-15, 02:56 PM
Yay! Ty Team Lava :)

ninasidstorm8
05-18-15, 03:00 PM
Elsa;1111624']Hi everyone! We apologize for the issue. The Community totals should now reflect the correct amount of Super Seeds. We've extended the event until Friday. Good luck towards winning the final prize! :D

Thank you for the information. I am glad to see that the Storm 8 team has admitted there was a problem and resolved it. Good communications can minimize the impact of a problem while no communications makes the situations worse. Thanks again for letting us know.

Jennerwein1
05-18-15, 03:01 PM
I am glad the issue is fixed, because everything is so pretty. Love all the designs. Great job! Off to hatch Dandelion!

profilename
05-18-15, 03:08 PM
I am so glad they fixed this! I didn't win the matipony either so I was feeling discourage. Fingers crossed that we get the final prize!!

sweetdeda
05-18-15, 03:09 PM
So glad they found the lost seeds. :)

cocauina
05-18-15, 03:09 PM
Weird, I didn't get the pop up -- just suddenly saw the end time change to three days from now. Pretty glad for the extra time, since I'm not sure if I could have gotten the snap dragon in time otherwise.

I'm at 2,049 -- been planting rune prunes every day and trying to various breeding goals, and it's been working out for me so far.

Just restart the game again :) I just forced closed and opened the game again and received the pop up.

cocoandfriends
05-18-15, 03:10 PM
Sending a big "thank you" to mymummy789 for reporting the problem of the community prize totals under "Bugs & Issues" and to Kooky Panda for flagging it over for S8 to review. :)

chippychan
05-18-15, 03:10 PM
I?m fairly new here as well to any games at all. I like to think of myself as a purveyor of good, positive attitude. And I encourage people to keep a positive outlook on life as well as with this game.

If every one does their best to plant and harvest super seeds at whatever level they can as well the other avenues to get the spring seeds then that?s all we can do ? our best.

It saddens me to see people give up so soon. It?s like life. There are hardships but if you keep going ? you can make it through.

So like Nike ? ?JUST DO IT!:

And my motto is ?Be positive and Be a good neighbor?

Love the positivity, keep it coming! :)

LonePudding
05-18-15, 03:13 PM
Yay!!! So glad the issue is fixed! Hate to put a downer on jentlezat's positivity, but I'm still thinking we won't make it to the pony. I guess we'll have to wait and see...

Beja326
05-18-15, 03:15 PM
After all my wihining about this event I would like to THANK Team Lava for doing right by your die hard players. I'm still farming 20 hour seeds in the hope of getting the Peony Pony. Thank you again TL.

sweethutch
05-18-15, 03:18 PM
Yay for the glitch being caught!!!! I'm so glad they made it right! Good luck everyone! Come on pony!!!!!

rjazz
05-18-15, 03:22 PM
WOW I got the Tapir & they extended the event & we already have points towards the Pony!!!!

cocauina
05-18-15, 03:27 PM
I am so glad they fixed this! I didn't win the matipony either so I was feeling discourage. Fingers crossed that we get the final prize!!

Matripony wasn't a World Event animal.. xD Matripony was a breedable animal from the Valentine Trio ahah

Now I'm happy that TL fixed the problem and admitted that in fact there was a problem :)

Hawksmoor
05-18-15, 03:33 PM
Thank you for the information. I am glad to see that the Storm 8 team has admitted there was a problem and resolved it. Good communications can minimize the impact of a problem while no communications makes the situations worse. Thanks again for letting us know.

Couldn't have said it better myself. Thank you Elsa for letting us know. Congrats all on getting the Tapir:-) I have 2500 seeds, will keep planting and harvesting as much as I can to get that pony. Glad all hope is not lost!

ninasidstorm8
05-18-15, 03:44 PM
If Storm 8 follows the past tournament schedule, we'll have a full length tournament starting tomorrow. My guess is that there will be no seeds from the tournament since the tournament was to have started after the Spring event ended and now the Spring event will end before the tournament is complete.

Of course, they could break the pattern and not have a tournament tomorrow at all.

55lee55
05-18-15, 03:49 PM
I sort of hoped they would do this because I have never failed to complete a world event, and I am pleased that the event is extended and we have the Tapir. I will definitly keep adding my seeds to the community total.

Thanks Storm8 :D

calvinxx
05-18-15, 04:31 PM
Oh my, I went for a nap and all the action happened! lol

I would first of all like to say a big thank you to TL for fixing the issue and extending the event! And also a big thank you to everyone for keeping positive and having faith in this game still :) I am a somewhat new player (2-3 months) and I still enjoy the game quite a lot, so it saddens me when people feel so negatively towards it and are forced to abandon it :( I remember how excited so many were at the beginning of this event and I hope that excitement is renewed now! I can't wait to get my tapir on the nest :)!

My seed total is 4541 and I will keep dutifully collecting until we get that pony!!

RorJam
05-18-15, 04:43 PM
Thanks TL! Good luck everyone. Think we'll be ok and make it in the final hours.

Marmalademuffin
05-18-15, 04:48 PM
I am so relieved we have been given an extension of time! I am almost to Snapdragon on my phone but on my ipad I am still behind. I had to sell a couple farms awhile back to make room for animals and I can't make food fast enough now. But now I should be able to make it. So glad they did this!

GC5410
05-18-15, 05:04 PM
I'm glad we have an extension, but a bit annoyed I spent gems to get more seeds when I needn't have bothered as there is now plenty of time to get them without spending gems!

Crr008
05-18-15, 05:15 PM
Yay. Both my child and I are happy. Way to go!

freesiawoods
05-18-15, 07:23 PM
Wonderful! Just got snapdragon myself and hoping we will get the last prize.

dragonloona
05-18-15, 07:57 PM
Bad Internet issues had stopped me from going on the forums, and finally it has been resolved!! I'm so glad that TL extended the world event and I can finally get the snapdragon without gems. I'm so happy and can't wait for the pony!!!

A2TUDE
05-18-15, 08:39 PM
Nice to see TL corrected the issue!!!

We're all back on track yippee

sweetypies97
05-18-15, 08:52 PM
I'm happy that the problem has been fixed! Thank you TL!

epinederose
05-18-15, 09:56 PM
Thought I was Dreamingr, at 3am, when I Woke up to up date the leaves.... Thank you sooooooo much, TL :D
Very encouraging 😍

sweetypies97
05-19-15, 12:58 AM

Perfectly said.

Thank you, TL!

greywagtail
05-19-15, 02:05 AM
Thanks TL for sorting this out - might get my snapdragon after all ;)

jentlezat
05-19-15, 06:41 AM
Thank you TL - brought HOPE & good cheer to the neighborhoods of Fantasy Forest! Yeah!:D

orleansparish
05-19-15, 12:46 PM
I've received every individual prize from every single world event that FFS had and didn't need to spent any gems.

Really? Thats super cool! I dont play this game as heavily as I do dragon where I am more of a pro. How do you manage that? Do you just get the parts needed from mining and playing the battles?

Because even with planting the rune prunes every 20 hours and keeping something in the den at all times, I do not make up the parts needed to get to the last animal. And for once i would like to darn do it!

I wish they would give us a second nest option. We have all these habitats holding dual animals, but just one nest. Seems backwards.

Im happy they added more days. Yall super players can help me get the pony! And ill add my three days worth of prunes to the mix. I still wont be able to get the last prize though.

This game just doesnt work well on my ipod. Worse time for the ipad to not charge anymore. A crime really.

LonePudding
05-19-15, 01:17 PM
This is my first event and I won every individual prize with no gems spent! (as if I had any to spend in the first place!! XD) I'm quite proud :D It took me 3 world events on DS before I won the last individual prize lol, and in my very first event, I didn't even qualify for the community prizes!!

Hawksmoor
05-19-15, 01:22 PM
This is my first event and I won every individual prize with no gems spent! (as if I had any to spend in the first place!! XD) I'm quite proud :D It took me 3 world events on DS before I won the last individual prize lol, and in my very first event, I didn't even qualify for the community prizes!!

Congrats! :D

rjazz
05-19-15, 01:33 PM
Way to go LonePudding!
Usually I don't ever have to spend gems for a community event! Now to figure out the tournament in ds-that's where I'm lost!

sweetdeda
05-19-15, 03:09 PM

Great job, LonePudding! Happy for you!

cocauina
05-19-15, 06:44 PM
Really? Thats super cool! I dont play this game as heavily as I do dragon where I am more of a pro. How do you manage that? Do you just get the parts needed from mining and playing the battles?

Because even with planting the rune prunes every 20 hours and keeping something in the den at all times, I do not make up the parts needed to get to the last animal. And for once i would like to darn do it!

I wish they would give us a second nest option. We have all these habitats holding dual animals, but just one nest. Seems backwards.

Im happy they added more days. Yall super players can help me get the pony! And ill add my three days worth of prunes to the mix. I still wont be able to get the last prize though.

This game just doesnt work well on my ipod. Worse time for the ipad to not charge anymore. A crime really.

I play World Events almost the exact same way in both games, but, and it's a big but, because in DS we have 7 farms, 1 quest and a maximum of 5 nests, on FFS we have 6 farms and only 1 nest.

In DS I get the parts with more than 3 or 4 days left, and on FFS I get the parts with 1 or 2 days left, it's a little bit hard, but I have some tricks on both games.

1st - Try to guess when the World Event is going to start (I have a notepad with all of the dates when the events have started xD)

normally in DS we have one every month and on FFS we have one every 2 months, so I just plant 20hrs almost 1 month after the last event for DS and 2 months after since the past event for FFS, the day before the update, if the event starts in the update day, perfect I collect the crops and plant more 20hrs, if not, I just leave the farms with the 20hrs crops for the next update day, in FFS I already had 1 week with crops of 20hrs waiting for the event to start ahah

2nd - I have a schedule for my farms in both games
I plant 20hrs in the farms, but since the day has 24hrs, I also plant the 5hrs crops, with this I get every day, per farm, 23 items (150 FFS - 175 DS).

My 20hrs crops have a "schedule", I plant them in order so they occupie the evening, the whole night, the morning and a couple hours (from 1 to 4/5hrs) after lunch.
The 5hrs crops I plant in the afternoon. If you think to do this like I do, I recommend you to do the same thing I do, I only plant 5hrs 3 days straight and in the 4th day I skip the 5hrs crops, because after 3 days the "schedule" for the 20hrs is almost broken, so in order to you to get the 20hrs in the "schedule" that you have establish you need to skip 1 day the 5hrs crops.

3rd - About breeding in both games

if you don't have time, just put animals breeding that have a longer timer
if you do have time, just remember when you put the breed and remember the timer that you got. If the hatch ends before the breeding just buy a animal that costs coins according to the rest of time of your breed. I already got a egg that ended 3hrs before the breeding, in this case some players (not everyone) would bought the Rock Rhino that takes 2hrs, but I prefer to buy the Frostfang that takes 4hrs since we don't have any animal bought with coins that takes only 1hr, I prefer to wait 1hr to finish the breed than loosing 1 seed xD Basically, you just need to pay attention to the timer of the breeding and buy the correct timer egg if you don't want to lose any seeds. Rock Rhino - 2hrs, Frostfang - 4hrs, Lightning Leopard - 8 hrs

4th - Mining (FFS), buildings (both) and quest (DS)

Mine the maximum as you can and keep collecting the parts from the specific building that give items on FFS
On DS just keep sending your dragon in quest and, again, collecting the parts from the specific building

5th - Battling

Honestly this is more easy in DS, whenever we have a tournament or not we can still collect items from battling, except that with a tournament active we get 2 items, without a tournament we get only 1 item, it's still more than nothing comparing to FFS
In FFS, just battle the more you can and try to win the tournament so you can get the maximum seeds from there

Honestly.. I will even save this in a notepad just in case I ever forget how the hell I manage the get the items for the World Events AHAHAH
Hope I was useful :p

rjazz
05-19-15, 08:58 PM
That should help alot of people, cocauina. I do my crops a bit different, I plant 3 5hour crops a day & 1 8 hour for overnight everyday.

A2TUDE
05-19-15, 10:17 PM
There's another problem TL!

I'm doing the trifle shuffle quest I'm on the last step collecting truffles (200)

The problem is collecting trifles from farms (1 trufle every hr) it doesn't give you super seeds as well it just gives you trifles which inturn is gonna slow last community prize grrr
And both quest are on timer so please TL help us!