PDA

View Full Version : Mammoth Dragon-ANDROID ONLY

Daenerys66
05-05-15, 11:26 AM
Does anyone have a breeding/incubation time for the new Mammoth Dragon? Has anyone gotten it yet? (Android only Dragon)

zyfazix
05-05-15, 11:32 AM
I don't know if it's even breedable. I wouldn't be surprised if it's market only tbh

mbyte68
05-05-15, 12:04 PM
guessing its breedable the description dont say its not avil through breeding friend jst got 6hrs w/Anubis/Messenger combo so guessing it might be 6 hour they no gold to speed it and wikii dont show a 6hr one hmmm

barbaraann72
05-05-15, 12:35 PM
it's 6 hours

inesat
05-05-15, 01:01 PM
Has there been such a thing as an "android only" dragon before?

poss2186
05-05-15, 04:40 PM
It is breedable. I bred Messenger + Manticore and got it. ( less fail chances than with Anubis) 6hrs. Here is a pic of the egg (it is the middle egg on the 2nd nest) :) 20155

redstar177
05-05-15, 06:54 PM
I hope TL doesn't think making an Android only dragon is a good solution for all the parity issues that have plagued the game for so long. I don't want there to be version exclusive dragons at all, regardless of whether they are Ios only or Android only. TL, the best solution would just be to make the 2 games equal!!! There are nearly 150 dragons that have only been available to Ios. TL has nearly made the two platforms equal in terms of trading, battling, etc., but by continuing to add features that are device exclusive (like this dragon or the Dragon Tales Event), it's like taking one step forward and two steps back. Just start making the game equal on both platforms (and this post isn't even counting the fact that Kindle users are STILL struggling just to get the full game)

Android exclusive spin wheels and 1 dragon do not make up for continued parity issues!!!!

IttyBittyInc
05-05-15, 07:13 PM
Does anyone know the type?

redstar177
05-05-15, 07:44 PM
Does anyone know the type?

Purple/White, Rare

bexrexbex
05-06-15, 05:28 AM
Honestly, I'm totally happy with what they have done to fix parity issues. Yeah, I know we're still missing a couple features (though to be honest I could take or leave the Arctic Isles, as I play it on a second account and it doesn't contribute much for me). I don't even think there is a reason to give us exclusive dragons. I don't want other players to be excluded just because we were for a while! Parity has been (mostly) fixed, we should be happy about that.

The only thing I think Team Lava could do is make dragons we missed out on in the past available via Android exclusive (or not exclusive) spin wheels every now and again.

mbyte68
05-06-15, 05:39 AM
I hope TL doesn't think making an Android only dragon is a good solution for all the parity issues that have plagued the game for so long. I don't want there to be version exclusive dragons at all, regardless of whether they are Ios only or Android only. TL, the best solution would just be to make the 2 games equal!!! There are nearly 150 dragons that have only been available to Ios. Just start making the game equal on both platforms (and this post isn't even counting the fact that Kindle users are STILL struggling just to get features like trading, battling, etc.)

Little Android exclusive spin wheels and 1 dragon do not make up for parity issues!!!!

I AGREE all they seem to care about is new dragons week after week , LISTEN UP HERES A GOOD IDEA RE-RELEASE ALL DRAGONS so everyone can get a chance to earn these , HECK even bring back some old events inbetween new ones so we always busy and have a chance of them , but pffft they wont listen

poss2186
05-06-15, 06:53 AM
The only thing I think Team Lava could do is make dragons we missed out on in the past available via Android exclusive (or not exclusive) spin wheels every now and again.

I agree. The only thing I really miss right now, is not having a chance at those ones I've missed out on :( even if they were spin the wheel or buy only or something....give me a chance at getting close to having all the dragons, even though I started playing this year, I just found out about this super cute game!

Lunaticus
05-06-15, 08:32 PM
Messenger + Luck. First try. 6hrs.

ndtrance
05-07-15, 08:26 AM
Bred with diamond/hypnotic. Also seen magic/light work.

tito786
05-07-15, 10:59 AM
Got it with Diamond and Bubble Gum.....2nd try

Natasha_07
05-07-15, 11:28 AM
This is the first time I've heard of an 'android only' in DS. BTW I have gotten luck and hypnotic so far... :(

PrincessCouture2014
05-07-15, 11:37 AM
I hope TL doesn't think making an Android only dragon is a good solution for all the parity issues that have plagued the game for so long. I don't want there to be version exclusive dragons at all, regardless of whether they are Ios only or Android only. TL, the best solution would just be to make the 2 games equal!!! There are nearly 150 dragons that have only been available to Ios. TL has nearly made the two platforms equal in terms of trading, battling, etc., but by continuing to add features that are device exclusive (like this dragon or the Dragon Tales Event), it's like taking one step forward and two steps back. Just start making the game equal on both platforms (and this post isn't even counting the fact that Kindle users are STILL struggling just to get the full game)

Android exclusive spin wheels and 1 dragon do not make up for continued parity issues!!!!

Can't agree more.

Daenerys66
05-07-15, 02:56 PM
Here here! :)

rubyhummer
05-07-15, 08:45 PM
Got this first try using hypnotic x manticore

Mythdefied
05-08-15, 12:00 PM
Just ended up buying it. Missing waaay too many dragons to manage to breed them all; when I see one below 500 gold, I usually just buy it.

mommaduex
05-12-15, 10:33 AM
Light and magic - 1st try

freshfunin2008
05-12-15, 11:36 AM
Diamond and moon. I was going for dark angel and got this one. 6 hrs

meoconlunar
05-18-15, 11:15 AM
Ios player, use Android device to breed Royal x Angel and got Mammoth (which I want the most because my Android pad is very slow and terrible)