PDA

View Full Version : Gate Keeper Dragon- 5-5-14- Craft/Battle

kooky panda
05-05-15, 11:12 AM
Collect keys from Battles to craft the Gatekeeper Dragon!

Rarity: Super Rare
Type: Black / Red
Habitat: Black Sands, Red Rocks
Available at: Level 30
Buying Price: 1,400 Gold
Selling Price: 100 Coin
Incubation: 6 hours
Exp Gained: 1,740 Exp

Dragon Battles

Helpful tips on battling (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?68069-Master-Battle-Thread-Part-III&p=891601&viewfull=1#post891601)

Level 32 is the minimum level for Battle Tournaments
Level 30 is the minimum level for the Battle Arena

Red use: Yellow, Blue, Stone avoid: Green, Dino, Zodiac
Green use: Red, Mythic, Dino, Gemstone avoid: Purple, Black, Stone
Yellow use: Pink, Black, Cosmic, Zodiac avoid: Red, Blue, Gold
Blue use: Yellow, Purple, Rainbow, Gemstone avoid: Red, White, Stone
Purple use: Green, Pink, Gold, Zodiac avoid: Blue, White, Cosmic
White use: Blue, Purple, Stone, Rainbow avoid: Black, Mythic, Cosmic
Pink use: Black, Gold, Fairytale, Gemstone avoid: Yellow, Purple, Mythic
Black use: Green, White, Cosmic, Rainbow avoid: Yellow, Pink, Fairytale, Gemstone
Diamond use: Diamond avoid: Gold, Gemstone
Mythic use: White, Pink, Fairytale, Dino avoid: Green, Rainbow, Zodiac
Cosmic use: Purple, White avoid: Yellow, Black, Fairytale, Zodiac
Gold use: Yellow, Diamond avoid: Purple, Pink, Rainbow
Fairytale use: Black, Cosmic, Zodiac avoid: Pink, Mythic, Rainbow
Stone use: Green, Blue avoid: Red, White, Dino
Dino use: Red, Stone avoid: Green, Cosmic, Gemstone
Rainbow use: Mythic, Gold, Fairytale avoid: Blue, White, Black
Gemstone use: Diamond, Black, Dino avoid: Green, Blue, Pink
Zodiac use: Red, Mythic, Cosmic avoid: Yellow, Purple, Fairytale

Champion: Type has no effect here,
Weak against: Red, Green, Yellow, Blue, Purple, White, Pink, Black, Mythic, Cosmic, Gold, Fairytale, Stone, Dino, Rainbow, Gemstone, Zodiac, Tropic, Royal, Ice Age, Abominable,Blizzard, Champion

Valentine: Type has no effect here Type has no effect here
Metal: Type has no effect here Type has no effect here
Egypt: Type has no effect here Type has no effect here
Soccer: Type has no effect here Type has no effect here
Olympus: Type has no effect here Type has no effect here

amerirish
05-05-15, 11:52 AM

Rarity: Super Rare
Type: Black / Red
Habitat: Black Sands, Red Rocks
Available at: Level 30
Buying Price: 1,400 Gold
Selling Price: 100 Coin
Incubation: 6 hours
Exp Gained: 1,740 Exp

Kennedward
05-05-15, 12:00 PM
Just got my first key:cool:

vickyville14
05-05-15, 12:02 PM
Oh no, I still have the Olympus Dragon. I can't seem to get past him. He has been here for a week. I was hoping I would get a new dragon with the end of the carousel dragon.

saghaven
05-05-15, 12:02 PM
I'm not sure I'll go for this one. While I appreciate all the black hybrids in the arena or crafting, they're so often black/red. Can we get a black/purple? Or even better - black/pink?

813vv
05-05-15, 12:36 PM
Love it. i'm not luck with Black hybrids, so hope I can get two of this one :-)

inesat
05-05-15, 12:53 PM
Black hybrid! Fantastic!

freshfunin2008
05-05-15, 01:29 PM
Another black red combo. Nice. I will have this crafting in about 3 to 4 weeks. LOL

spectacular2nv
05-05-15, 01:36 PM
This dragon is super cute!! 🎃

mbyte68
05-05-15, 02:01 PM
GAME IS A JOKE!!!!! won my round and nxt i know my dragon is as it has lost and arena is ready to battle again TLn sort the **** game out

pernmagic
05-05-15, 02:20 PM
Well I will have a go but will just be hopeful ...... Two keys so far ..... Good luck :)

bookadey
05-05-15, 02:35 PM
Oh no, I still have the Olympus Dragon. I can't seem to get past him. He has been here for a week. I was hoping I would get a new dragon with the end of the carousel dragon.

I know what you mean - I've been lucky with 2 hard dragons before that a new tournament saved me from losing to again. For Olympus (level 13) I have beat that dragon with Epic Forest before. Good luck!

bookadey
05-05-15, 02:38 PM
I'm in awe of those that can battle enough to get 2 - I can barely get enough items to get 1 crafted in time.:)

Gabi2111
05-05-15, 09:25 PM
Ohhh....that one is a beauty

And I'm on a lucky streak with 6 keys. Used lv 10 champions on all of them :)

PrincessCouture2014
05-06-15, 01:31 AM
I hate snow angel

PrincessCouture2014
05-06-15, 05:10 AM
Just two questions

Why isn't ice age dragons are listed in the description. Against which types they are weak?

2nd why does its always a win that goes null and void after an hour timing(a dragon we have won against is again ready there in arena to defeat us) and never a lost one. I have won against ice age with RS and now its there beating my dragons black and blue.

pernmagic
05-06-15, 05:41 AM
Just two questions

Why isn't ice age dragons are listed in the description. Against which types they are weak?

2nd why does its always a win that goes null and void after an hour timing(a dragon we have won against is again ready there in arena to defeat us) and never a lost one. I have won against ice age with RS and now its there beating my dragons black and blue.

Most ice age are listed in the wiki battle arena section and show which of your dragons have an advantage, it means checking each time prior to battle but is well worth the time in doing so ...... I have 7 keys so far ....... Good luck :)

Tinkerbel48
05-06-15, 05:43 AM
The arena doesn't show the gate keeper dragon or what round I'm on,it does give me a key though. .I'm I still going to be able to get the gatekeeper at the end?

leysanne
05-06-15, 06:48 AM
The arena doesn't show the gate keeper dragon or what round I'm on,it does give me a key though. .I'm I still going to be able to get the gatekeeper at the end?

this doesn't work the same way as a tournament. there are no rounds, you just need to keep fighting battles to win the keys ... you will need 99 of them. then you need to craft it in the spell shop before u can put the egg on the nest :) I'm pretty new to this myself & am only just crafting my first dragon ... carousel ... by doing these battles & collecting the items needed :)

amerirish
05-06-15, 06:58 AM
During world events like we have going on right now, not only do you collect keys when you battle, but you will also get a Candy Pop which will contribute to your total toward individual prizes and toward the community goal for the community prizes :)

poss2186
05-06-15, 07:02 AM

Ya, just keep track of how many keys u have total. They will be in your storage, once u have 99, then head over to your craft shop and craft the egg. ;) I haven't been playing too long either but so far there have been 2 tournaments during the gathering of the carousel poles for that dragon, so I have a feeling another may come along during our gathering of keys for the gatekeeper. Oh and pay attention here on the forums to see ifor and when they are removing the gatekeeper, from what I have read previously I think most battle/craft dragons last like 4-5wks, but some of the more experienced players can confirm that :)

PrincessCouture2014
05-06-15, 07:27 AM

Its because this is not a tournament. The rounds are for tournaments. This is an arena dragon. Once you have 99 pieces you can craft it.

PrincessCouture2014
05-06-15, 07:33 AM
The time to get keys to craft one is mostly of four weeks. You can track it by looking at the date of thread topic I.e 5-5-14 and its likely to end on 4th or 5th of June.

PepperWoo
05-06-15, 09:16 AM
Hoping to get enough keys to craft two of this dragon but as expected, the arena isn't being friendly at the moment. xD

PrincessCouture2014
05-06-15, 10:01 AM
Hoping to get enough keys to craft two of this dragon but as expected, the arena isn't being friendly at the moment. xD

Its repulsive let alone friendly

Mythdefied
05-06-15, 10:13 AM

LOL! And yet so true. I only have 7 pieces; the arena is hellish.

pernmagic
05-06-15, 10:23 AM
10 pieces so far.... 11 .... First loss to sabre tooth 13 > Sharmen ..... Battle on

amerirish
05-06-15, 11:42 AM

Seriously! Today I've been battling a Jester 14. Tried Archon, Hippogriph & Kitsune (all Epic) and can't get him down :mad:

PrincessCouture2014
05-06-15, 11:52 AM
LOL! And yet so true. I only have 7 pieces; the arena is hellish.
True! And here I have managed four FINALLU

PrincessCouture2014
05-06-15, 11:58 AM
Seriously! Today I've been battling a Jester 14. Tried Archon, Hippogriph & Kitsune (all Epic) and can't get him down :mad:

The same kept happening to me for ice angel. BTW do try clockwork,eagle or wild.

lauraleighashby
05-06-15, 12:06 PM
The dragons in queue for the healing springs is already far outnumbering my keys...lol

Tinkerbel48
05-06-15, 12:19 PM
The dragons in queue for the healing springs is already far outnumbering my keys...lol

Haha...same here ugh

barbaraann72
05-06-15, 12:21 PM
Yikes - at my low level of 62, I don't have anything that beats what the arena is throwing at me. Sorry Gatekeeper, you and I just aren't meant to be together.

amerirish
05-06-15, 01:25 PM
The same kept happening to me for ice angel. BTW do try clockwork,eagle or wild.

I haven't tried those yet, but I will now. Thanks for the suggestions :)

PrincessCouture2014
05-06-15, 01:34 PM
I haven't tried those yet, but I will now. Thanks for the suggestions :)

My pleasures :) I hope they work.

PrincessCouture2014
05-06-15, 01:37 PM
Yikes - at my low level of 62, I don't have anything that beats what the arena is throwing at me. Sorry Gatekeeper, you and I just aren't meant to be together.

I know my posts have been furious at losing and all but don't lose hope. If u ask me I don't have the best dragons either. And I have seen many players wining with commons. Its just abt choosing the right element or hybrid. All DA best to you both for getting good dragons and for Gatekeeper too.

pernmagic
05-06-15, 01:49 PM

Don't give up hope ......I'm on L118 with a good selection of champs and epics and I have 5 waiting for the spring still can't beat sabre tooth ....As said by others it's finding the right weakness in our opponent to win :)

Make that 7 waiting ;)

Aly_10
05-06-15, 02:15 PM
Don't give up hope ......I'm on L118 with a good selection of champs and epics and I have 5 waiting for the spring still can't beat sabre tooth ....As said by others it's finding the right weakness in our opponent to win :)

just started this event... unfortunately i am unable to defeat paladin dragon. it is a champion dragon. does anybody have any suggestions on what i can use to defeat it..all my epics are going down big time and my healer cant keep up ... thank you guys

BiteMe111
05-06-15, 02:21 PM
I know my posts have been furious at losing and all but don't lose hope. If u ask me I don't have the best dragons either. And I have seen many players wining with commons.

I used only epic Fire and epic Air in the first 4 or 5 rounds. After that, I've been using Carousel and Cleopatra (both epic) and so far so good. I'm at 16 keys now. I know that when my usual winners start losing, I'll be throwing in the newest dragons (like bubble gum or shadow), even if they're level 4. I've noticed that such very new dragons often confuse opponents (or the programmers who made them), maybe that's something worth a try if everything else seems to be failing?

pernmagic
05-06-15, 02:48 PM
I used only epic Fire and epic Air in the first 4 or 5 rounds. After that, I've been using Carousel and Cleopatra (both epic) and so far so good. I'm at 16 keys now. I know that when my usual winners start losing, I'll be throwing in the newest dragons (like bubble gum or shadow), even if they're level 4. I've noticed that such very new dragons often confuse opponents (or the programmers who made them), maybe that's something worth a try if everything else seems to be failing?

Thanks for that tip..... Just tried epic Shadow > sabre tooth dead .... Now to heal the 7 others :)

Gabi2111
05-06-15, 04:05 PM
just started this event... unfortunately i am unable to defeat paladin dragon. it is a champion dragon. does anybody have any suggestions on what i can use to defeat it..all my epics are going down big time and my healer cant keep up ... thank you guys

Diamond, infinitive, passion, pyramid or soccer have best chances. Followed by metal. Good luck

barbaraann72
05-06-15, 06:30 PM
Thanks for the words of encouragement everyone - got my first key!

Aly_10
05-06-15, 07:18 PM
10 pieces so far.... 11 .... First loss to sabre tooth 13 > Sharmen ..... Battle on

have you defeated paladin? if so what dragon and combination did you use?

praprisp
05-06-15, 09:55 PM
Is there a trick while combating the champion dragons, for eg. will it help to see what color they are and use the opposing colored dragon. I seem to have got stuck with Valkyrie..have used Diamond, Dark Angel, Fire, Water. Gold and a few other but nothing seems to work....any suggestions

praprisp
05-07-15, 12:17 AM

Thats good to hear...maybe i'll do that too to defeat Valkyrie...its been like fo ever to get him down, have tried all sorts of combos including diamonds (dont had champions as yet since ive never participated in a tourney before). Thanks for that tip.

PrincessCouture2014
05-07-15, 12:36 AM

I still have to put my bubble gum and shadow in nest. Will do it right away after hatching Ruby. I don't have Cleopatra and my usual winners are Rainbow Sentinel, Lacewing,Landworm and Leopard. Diamond was always a champ for me but not now.

PrincessCouture2014
05-07-15, 12:42 AM
Is there a trick while combating the champion dragons, for eg. will it help to see what color they are and use the opposing colored dragon. I seem to have got stuck with Valkyrie..have used Diamond, Dark Angel, Fire, Water. Gold and a few other but nothing seems to work....any suggestions
If you have try using Leopard or Ruby or Anubis. You can see first post to know which colors the specific dragon is weak against.

PrincessCouture2014
05-07-15, 12:44 AM
have you defeated paladin? if so what dragon and combination did you use?

Try Life,Fruitful,Fuzzy, mistmoth if u have

praprisp
05-07-15, 12:47 AM
If you have try using Leopard or Ruby or Anubis. You can see first post to know which colors the specific dragon is weak against.

Thanks for your reply...yes i do have leopard ruby and anubis will give it a try...for the champion dragons its a bit more complicated to choose the colors:)

PrincessCouture2014
05-07-15, 12:50 AM
I forgot which dragon I used to defeat Ice angel but for now if it can help anyone
Luck got defeated with epic Wild
Quicksilver <Mistmoth lvl8
Leo < Landworm epic

PrincessCouture2014
05-07-15, 01:07 AM
Thanks for your reply...yes i do have leopard ruby and anubis will give it a try...for the champion dragons its a bit more complicated to choose the colors:)

Totally agree. They are totally unpredictable.

ahomeforme
05-07-15, 05:04 AM
Sigh, so far I've only collected one... ONE! gatekeeper key.... Stuck on battling Metal dragon since yesterday.

amerirish
05-07-15, 05:31 AM
I've never had a regular battle last this long! I've been fighting Jester 14 since yesterday. I had to have fought him about a dozen times. This is ridiculous! Did they increase the difficulty? It's bad enough that our opponents can go above level 10 (up to 20!) when we can't. I can't believe how hard it is this time around.

pernmagic
05-07-15, 06:12 AM
This is not easy but...... Angel L10 < crusader epic Phew

813vv
05-07-15, 06:21 AM
I've never had a regular battle last this long! I've been fighting Jester 14 since yesterday. I had to have fought him about a dozen times. This is ridiculous! Did they increase the difficulty? It's bad enough that our opponents can go above level 10 (up to 20!) when we can't. I can't believe how hard it is this time around.
I used Valentine to beat Jester. An for other Royal hybrids like Chess, Castle.. I used Valentine, Quartz, Lacewing.

813vv
05-07-15, 06:29 AM
Sigh, so far I've only collected one... ONE! gatekeeper key.... Stuck on battling Metal dragon since yesterday.
I met Metal jst one time, used Dawntree bmb :-)

amerirish
05-07-15, 07:03 AM
I used Valentine to beat Jester. An for other Royal hybrids like Chess, Castle.. I used Valentine, Quartz, Lacewing.

Thanks for the reply. I don't have Valentine and my Quartz & Lacewing are kinda young. I was able to beat Jester finally with Epic Crusader. Hope the next guy is a bit easier :)

pernmagic
05-07-15, 12:42 PM
Anyone found any easy answers to the number of artic isles dragons we are getting in this ? I know wiki helps but they are difficult to put down

amerirish
05-07-15, 01:11 PM
Anyone found any easy answers to the number of artic isles dragons we are getting in this ? I know wiki helps but they are difficult to put down

When there's not a tourney going on, the opponents are random to the best of my knowledge. I have found that the Arctic ones are sometimes even tougher to beat than the Diamond Hybrids :( currently, ****erwhale 14 is kicking my Epic Champs' butts.

pernmagic
05-07-15, 01:56 PM
When there's not a tourney going on, the opponents are random to the best of my knowledge. I have found that the Arctic ones are sometimes even tougher to beat than the Diamond Hybrids :( currently, ****erwhale 14 is kicking my Epic Champs' butts.

Try GA BB I've beaten ****er whale 14 once before with it .... Odd theory I'm using but artics are cold so I'm useing heat = alpine 10 < lightning epic :)

freshfunin2008
05-07-15, 01:59 PM
Try GA BB I've beaten ****er whale 14 once before with it .... Odd theory I'm using but artics are cold so I'm useing heat = alpine 10 < lightning epic :)

Champs are your best bet here. Mix up the B and the M's.

pernmagic
05-07-15, 02:43 PM
Champs are your best bet here. Mix up the B and the M's.

Thanks will try that :)

BogitaPetHome1
05-07-15, 03:57 PM
Hi guys I need a lot of help from you.... I am so stuck with Rex dragon lv 14 in battle arena seems that since the last tournament he just decided to stay in my arena to torture me and knock out every single one of my dragons and what is worst I will not be able to start collecting keys for the new dragon (keeper) because the arena still stuck with this dragon. I contact team lava but basically what they say is that in order for me to be able to unlock this and be able to continue with new battles is to knock this dragon..grgrgrgrgr

SO far I used: diamond, rose, fire, guardian angel, shadow, honeybee, landworm, mistmoth,elements, rainbow and music. But nothing seems to work. I am new in this battles so I will appreciate all your help and see if I finally can beat this dragon and continue with the game.

Thanks to everybody

jtm101
05-07-15, 05:02 PM
-Dino- use: Red, Stone, Tropic -avoid: Green, Cosmic, Gemstone, Soccer

I'd recommend any Red Super Rare, that doesnt have green. Like any Epic red/yellow eg Honeybee, scorpion OR red/purple eg Planet. I dont know what else you have, but try those.

rubyhummer
05-07-15, 08:52 PM
Has anyone else been having a difficult time fighting? This has been harder than some tournaments for me. At least a full day to beat one. Hopefully it will be easier soon.

PrincessCouture2014
05-07-15, 09:45 PM
Any suggestions for defeating Goldwing

lauraleighashby
05-07-15, 11:23 PM
I am stuck on icecrown and really about to just give up. This is way too hard and at the rate I am winning will never get enough keys anyway....about one per day....pretty much paying 3K per round for nothing. Guess I should have known when my first battle was a lvl 11 super rare....and lvl 11 is the lowest I have seen

Annica5
05-08-15, 02:47 AM
Yes, heal Honeybee and try again! Just because a dragon lost once it doesn't mean it will lose next time. Also I've beaten Dino with epic Fire. Good luck! I well know how frustrating it is to get stuck but it happens to us all sometimes :)

PrincessCouture2014
05-08-15, 03:13 AM
Any suggestions for defeating Goldwing

Nvm got rid of it with Carousel

dragonspearls
05-08-15, 06:35 AM
Has anyone else been having a difficult time fighting? This has been harder than some tournaments for me. At least a full day to beat one. Hopefully it will be easier soon.

Yep, same here. I've never had this much trouble with non-tournament battles. Currently on 11th go round with Archon-14. Have lost epics Aether x2, Water, Mist, Divine, Marshmallow, Peacock, Stone, and Rainbow as well as Mist-3. UGH!! It's like they deliberately made the arena way harder for this world event. If so, BAH HUMBUG and shame on you S8!

Update: Just lost Iridescent-4

Update #2: Decided on epic Magic for my 12th attempt. First hit, magic, didn't do a whole lot. Switched to bash and as soon as I hit the button, I got a pop up saying I had won the last community prize, and then a pop up showing I won the round. I'm assuming the bash got a major critical hit, but will check in an hour. If I actually beat this beastie, I'm very happy, but the not showing of Archon 'dying' and the reverse order of the pop ups is a bit disconcerting. If Archon is back next round, I won't be so happy. I'm really tired of fighting it.

813vv
05-08-15, 09:25 AM
This time is crazy. I'm stuck at every round 3-4 times or more. With this speed, I think maybe I can get this dragon next year!!! An they're jst more than level 12, 13 an most of 14.
An sometimes it's very unreasonable, ex: I won Hunter 13 with Landworm jst one bash, an then lost Landworm with Hunter 12 with the same way attack! How on earth to beat the one high level is easier than the one low level?????????

saghaven
05-08-15, 10:55 AM
Why the hell am I struggling with a level 13 Fruitful?! I've lost 4 epic champs and now epic Acrobat. These things have 60% chances against it. Come on now.

dragonspearls
05-08-15, 11:56 AM
I have 18 keys now, and this is ridiculous. I've never had this much trouble in non-tournament battles, and only a few rounds of trouble in tournaments (every tournament has at least 1 or 2 trouble rounds). At this rate, there is no way I will win Gatekeeper. I am really bummed because I really want this dragon, but I refuse to waste gold in the arena.

Mythdefied
05-08-15, 11:56 AM
I'm thinking they've done something to lower the odds of success. There's no other reason why epic champs and my epic Astromancer can't take down some of these.

amerirish
05-08-15, 01:02 PM
Something is definitely going on with these regular battles. Usually it comes in waves: 3 or 4 tough opponents (like Arctic or Diamond Hybrids) followed by a few rounds of easy pickings (Commons & Rares around the 10-12 level) and then some moderate Super Rares between 12-14 level. For the last 3 days, it's been nothing but level 13 and above Super Rare and Ultra Rare opponents that take 2 or more battles to beat. I had to fight Jester 14 about a dozen time over the course of 2 days to beat him.

Why? Why? Why? is it so difficult all of a sudden? It's really disappointing and not fun anymore :(

PrincessCouture2014
05-08-15, 01:53 PM
Just 16 keys so far

freshfunin2008
05-08-15, 02:13 PM
Don't worry everyone there is plenty of time to win this one. These battles are random. Even a level 20 can lose in the arena. You will get there.

pernmagic
05-08-15, 02:29 PM
Keep on trying everyone....This is very difficult ... I somehow have 28 keys, everything I have met has been L12 or above except for a L 10 alpine, I have had to ultimate x 2 on a rainbow L 14 and metal L 14 could not beat them , and am losing 2 - 3 dragons on most levels but I'm using the wiki guide or previous notes prior to every move, it's a pain but it does help ...... I do have my notes if they help any one as you have helped me on previous struggles :)

popcorn_belle
05-08-15, 03:48 PM
Do you know how to beat Treasure 14? Before I beat this with my epic Night Dragon, but now even Crusader and Diamond got lost with this dragon.

freshfunin2008
05-08-15, 04:18 PM
I have been able to beat Treasure 14 with Brazil, Germany, Gold, or Nano. If that doesn't work use a Champ.

popcorn_belle
05-08-15, 06:01 PM
I have been able to beat Treasure 14 with Brazil, Germany, Gold, or Nano. If that doesn't work use a Champ.

Thanks. Treasure dragon got beaten by epic Guardian Angel.

ndtrance
05-08-15, 06:07 PM
I'm in the same boat. I have about 3-4 tough opponents in the arena which can take a few days to defeat, then a few easier ones. But now my easier ones are getting rough. Level 10 mist whipped my tail most of today. I think I'm at 15 keys now.

amethystanhang
05-08-15, 07:11 PM
Gemini 11 has beaten all of my best fighters today, I'm getting a little frustrated. He's taken down both my epic champions, a couple of Diamond hybrids, and a few others. Do you have any suggestions?

popcorn_belle
05-08-15, 09:27 PM
Gemini 11 has beaten all of my best fighters today, I'm getting a little frustrated. He's taken down both my epic champions, a couple of Diamond hybrids, and a few others. Do you have any suggestions?

Try epic fire or scorpion

pernmagic
05-09-15, 12:48 AM
Is this any help for the ? Difficult ones above l 12/17 all mine epic except white rose and deep ... Sorry for delay had to get some sleep :)

Sterling silver < Gemany
Healer< Landworm
Treasure < Gernany B KO
Justice < Deep L8 B
Trojan < white rose L9 bmM
Red Queen < Deep L 8 bM
Winter rose < Brazil bb
Alpine < lightning bb
Hades < white rose B KO
Owl < Marshmallow b KO
Jade < Crusader B KO
31, Polar < lightning bM
32 sabre tooth < epic Shadow B KO ... Round 10 and 32 same result
33 Divine 13 < Sharman epic B KO ....lost GA but it took out divine L 11 earlier
34 Honeybee 13 < Sharman B KO .... Lost crusader
35 Water dragon 14 < Marshmallow B KO .... Lost crusader
36 Mossrock 10 < forest bmM
37 Scorpion 10 < Lightning bB

Most gold go down to Brazil / Germany ..... And so far artic isle dragons < epic lightning ... HOPE IT HELPS :)

PrincessCouture2014
05-09-15, 04:44 AM
Is this any help for the ? Difficult ones above l 12/17 all mine epic except white rose and deep ... Sorry for delay had to get some sleep :)

Sterling silver < Gemany
Healer< Landworm
Treasure < Gernany B KO
Justice < Deep L8 B
Trojan < white rose L9 bmM
Red Queen < Deep L 8 bM
Winter rose < Brazil bb
Alpine < lightning bb
Hades < white rose B KO
Owl < Marshmallow b KO
Jade < Crusader B KO
31, Polar < lightning bM
32 sabre tooth < epic Shadow B KO ... Round 10 and 32 same result

Most gold go down to Brazil ..... And so far artic isle dragons < epic lightning ... HOPE IT HELPS :)

I have just landworm,marshmallow and shadow in these u mentioned

amethystanhang
05-09-15, 06:18 AM
Try epic fire or scorpion
Thanks! Fire went down, but I finally got him with epic Amazon.

lauraleighashby
05-09-15, 06:58 AM
My champ has only won one battle so far... I seem to have better luck with epic Fire/Air/etc than I do with him and most of my super rares...and I do use the wiki battle arena guide.

qniani
05-09-15, 09:02 AM
Моля добавете ме,нямам съседи

Mythdefied
05-09-15, 12:00 PM
Finally managed to claw my way to 30 pieces. This is the hardest time I've ever had in the arena, and that includes tournaments.

pernmagic
05-09-15, 02:37 PM
Finally managed to claw my way to 30 pieces. This is the hardest time I've ever had in the arena, and that includes tournaments.
Quite agree ..... 39 and still fighting, can it get worse :(

Now 42 down ..... Beginning to get repeats of wins .... Hope it lasts? Anyone doing ok ?

PrincessCouture2014
05-10-15, 01:03 AM
Can't believe a common light dragon defeated my RS

amethystanhang
05-10-15, 12:25 PM
Is there an estimate on how many keys we should have by now to know we're on the right track to win this dragon? Battles have been really hard lately and I fear I'm falling behind.

pernmagic
05-10-15, 12:38 PM
Is there an estimate on how many keys we should have by now to know we're on the right track to win this dragon? Battles have been really hard lately and I fear I'm falling behind.

I'm hoping it will be four weeks from the 5th May..... I can't hurry this just plodding on ....... Sure someone will confirm for us .....

PrincessCouture2014
05-10-15, 02:57 PM
In am stuck with Atlas lvl 14. He has taken down my Blue moon, Leopard, melody,fluffy, truffle,gold,diamond, parakeet n many more.Now what to do? Any suggestions?

JustKay
05-10-15, 07:48 PM

They usually take the dragon after the second tournament. So if you can collect 25 before the next tourney, and again between the first and second you should be safe. The few days they give you after the second tourney should allow you to mop up any remaining you need that you may have missed out on (ie. not finishing a tourney). If you don't normally get through tourneys, then try to collect more before they start.

I have about 25 now, so am doing ok i guess. Not really so determined, but a free dragon is a free dragon.

amethystanhang
05-10-15, 08:17 PM
Dionysus 14 has already taken down epic Amazon, Ninja, Lightning, Unicorn, Acrobat and Level 6 Lollipop. He doesn't seem ready to slow down at all, either. Any ideas? - Gosh these battles are HORRIBLE!

PrincessCouture2014
05-10-15, 11:52 PM
In am stuck with Atlas lvl 14. He has taken down my Blue moon, Leopard, melody,fluffy, truffle,gold,diamond, parakeet n many more.Now what to do? Any suggestions?

Spirit warrior got defeated too :(

PrincessCouture2014
05-11-15, 12:24 AM
This is too much if TL doesn't want to give the arena dragons then remove it totally from the game. Its not how many keys I have right now (which is 25) its the general rules r not working. Atlas is ****ing all my dragons one by one even the ones he is supposedly weak for

pernmagic
05-11-15, 12:34 AM
They usually take the dragon after the second tournament. So if you can collect 25 before the next tourney, and again between the first and second you should be safe. The few days they give you after the second tourney should allow you to mop up any remaining you need that you may have missed out on (ie. not finishing a tourney). If you don't normally get through tourneys, then try to collect more before they start.

I have about 25 now, so am doing ok i guess. Not really so determined, but a free dragon is a free dragon.

Thanks for clarifying ...... I'm ok L 51 dragon fire L12 < Epic Storm so 51 beaten :)

pernmagic
05-11-15, 12:40 AM
This is too much if TL doesn't want to give the arena dragons then remove it totally from the game. Its not how many keys I have right now (which is 25) its the general rules r not working. Atlas is ****ing all my dragons one by one even the ones he is supposedly weak for

Be Patient... Wiki colour rules do work, so does keeping notes from previous tournament struggles, not always the first choice but the second or third does I have only ultimated twice so far ( don't have RS ) and have just beaten the 51 st opponent ..... So stick in there ..... I'll hit trouble eventually but not quite yet .....

The first three tournament I entered I could not complete due to inexperience so I lost..... It's life ! :)

PrincessCouture2014
05-11-15, 01:53 AM
Be Patient... Wiki colour rules do work, so does keeping notes from previous tournament struggles, not always the first choice but the second or third does I have only ultimated twice so far ( don't have RS ) and have just beaten the 51 st opponent ..... So stick in there ..... I'll hit trouble eventually but not quite yet .....

The first three tournament I entered I could not complete due to inexperience so I lost..... It's life ! :)

I know it hun! But it really is very frustrating and I always forgot which dragons I used to defeat a dragon in any battle. :(

pernmagic
05-11-15, 02:20 AM
I know it hun! But it really is very frustrating and I always forgot which dragons I used to defeat a dragon in any battle. :(

That's ok buddy, try to keep lists of fights it really does work and reduces frustration :) ..... hope that helps you
I've just checked my storage and counted up how many crafting dragons I've missed out on when I started playing dragon story and I have 10 sets of uncompleted fragments so that's 10 dragons missed due to inexperience and the Sharman tournament was my first win :)

PrincessCouture2014
05-11-15, 03:48 AM
That's ok buddy, try to keep lists of fights it really does work and reduces frustration :) ..... hope that helps you
I've just checked my storage and counted up how many crafting dragons I've missed out on when I started playing dragon story and I have 10 sets of uncompleted fragments so that's 10 dragons missed due to inexperience and the Sharman tournament was my first win :)

For meme I guess it was Carousel my first battle arena dragon and SW my first champ

PrincessCouture2014
05-11-15, 05:57 AM
Well sometimes all you need to defeat any dragon is one single element. After losing so many times a simple virtue won with one magic move against Atlas and I am like *facepalm*

babiiba
05-12-15, 03:28 AM
Hi Everyone,

It's my first battle since I started playing DS, I'm doing quite well, but I got stuck against Icecrown dragon (it's element is a light blue heart shaped gem and a feather) , I tried against it many times with my strongest and super rare ones as well, but I cannot beat it. Any help or tip would be highly appreciated! Thx!

813vv
05-12-15, 05:37 AM
Hi Everyone,

It's my first battle since I started playing DS, I'm doing quite well, but I got stuck against Icecrown dragon (it's element is a light blue heart shaped gem and a feather) , I tried against it many times with my strongest and super rare ones as well, but I cannot beat it. Any help or tip would be highly appreciated! Thx!

I met it once an won with Fire level 1, mbb.

Annica5
05-12-15, 06:14 AM
Hi Everyone,

The Fire element works for me against all the arctic dragons ( quite logically, the icy ones ought to be afraid to melt :) ) Scorpion or Landworm, or Crusader which I'm guessing you don't have yet. Champion types can also take them down. Ice crown is a diamond hybrid so it's hard to beat.

babiiba
05-12-15, 06:39 AM
The Fire element works for me against all the arctic dragons ( quite logically, the icy ones ought to be afraid to melt :) ) Scorpion or Landworm, or Crusader which I'm guessing you don't have yet. Champion types can also take them down. Ice crown is a diamond hybrid so it's hard to beat.

Thx a lot, I just managed to beat him with my Landworm (with 1 bash!) before I read your answer, which is strange, because I tried it previously as well, and that time I lost..

kittensabc
05-12-15, 06:41 AM
How long do we have for this? This is my first try at the battle arena and I only have 36 keys, can I still make it?

PrincessCouture2014
05-12-15, 08:01 AM
How long do we have for this? This is my first try at the battle arena and I only have 36 keys, can I still make it?

I guess three weeks give or take a couple of days.

jimmyfantasyworld
05-12-15, 09:03 AM
Hi All,

Today I am stuck with a L13 icicle. Already lost my astromancer, epic spirit warrior, epic fire and L1 ruby. Any suggestions how to beat it?

Thanks in advance!

pernmagic
05-12-15, 10:13 AM
Hi All,

Today I am stuck with a L13 icicle. Already lost my astromancer, epic spirit warrior, epic fire and L1 ruby. Any suggestions how to beat it?

Thanks in advance!
Haven't met this one yet but other Arctics have gone down to Lightning if you have it, good luck

jimmyfantasyworld
05-12-15, 10:25 AM
Haven't met this one yet but other Arctics have gone down to Lightning if you have it, good luck

Thank you! Will try lightning for next round. It just took down my epic landworm too! :-(

update: My lightning is down too! :-(

pernmagic
05-12-15, 02:16 PM
Thank you! Will try lightning for next round. It just took down my epic landworm too! :-(

update: My lightning is down too! :-(
Sorry about that was also going to suggest Landworm but no go for you but you could try changing the order of m or b just in case it helps

lauraleighashby
05-12-15, 07:40 PM
Really not impressed with Champs...mine has won only one battle and lots of time waiting for the healing springs.

amethystanhang
05-12-15, 07:57 PM
Only managed 2 keys today. This is exhausting! Onyx 14 and - I couldn't believe this - Blue Moon 12 put up incredibly fierce fights. I finally got them with epic Ninja Bbm and epic Trickster B respectively. Hope this helps someone.

BiteMe111
05-12-15, 08:22 PM
Just in case it helps someone else (I got this dragon 3 times already!), Porcelain can be easily defeated with Marshmallow. The first time I got Porcelain, it claimed 4 other dragons (including epic Gold and one of the champs) before I discovered this.

So far this was the only time (touch wood!) that I had more than one dragon in line for the spa.

jimmyfantasyworld
05-12-15, 09:34 PM
Sorry about that was also going to suggest Landworm but no go for you but you could try changing the order of m or b just in case it helps
Pls don't say sorry, my friend. I truly appreciate your help and suggestions. The icicle just took down my Epic Honeybee too. Yuck!

BiteMe111
05-12-15, 09:37 PM
Pls don't say sorry, my friend. I truly appreciate your help and suggestions. The icicle just took down my Epic Honeybee too. Yuck!

So far for all the "cold" ones, if Fire didn't work then Air did. Not sure why. Maybe worth a try?

PrincessCouture2014
05-12-15, 11:28 PM

If you have any new released dragon (arena/mine or breedable) try using that and also the single elements(fire,water,air etc). Hope u can defeat it soon

Really not impressed with Champs...mine has won only one battle and lots of time waiting for the healing springs.

I think TL has changed some rules coz lately we are seeing these things. Champs, UR, and SR and also the usual winners not being able to defeat the opponent and a basic element or a common dragon accomplishing the goal mostly by a single bash.

jimmyfantasyworld
05-13-15, 01:32 AM
[QUOTE=PrincessCouture2014;1109036]If you have any new released dragon (arena/mine or breedable) try using that and also the single elements(fire,water,air etc). Hope u can defeat it soon

Thank you! But my baby Mable just got defeated by this icicle too! Ouch!

jimmyfantasyworld
05-13-15, 01:33 AM
So far for all the "cold" ones, if Fire didn't work then Air did. Not sure why. Maybe worth a try?

Thanks! Will try Air and see how.

813vv
05-13-15, 02:33 AM
Thanks! Will try Air and see how.
I won Icicle 13 with Lacewing, mbm. Hope it helps...

jimmyfantasyworld
05-13-15, 03:52 AM
I won Icicle 13 with Lacewing, mbm. Hope it helps...

Hi, thanks! I don't have lacewing, so I tried with my L6 twilight, mbm, too sad it didn't work. My level 1 air also came down the round before.

kittensabc
05-13-15, 07:10 AM
I won against a high level icicle with my level nine parakeet the other day if it helps...

pernmagic
05-13-15, 02:34 PM
Karma :) I often use epic Lightning to fight and often win now I have to fight lightning ...... Ouch :)

Down to Sharman bmM :)

sipland
05-13-15, 04:37 PM
Has anyone had any luck beating Polar Dragon (level 14)? I've never come up against one before. So far have lost Spirit Warrior, Atlantis, Fire, Forest, Lightning, Poison, Firestorm, Lollipop.

Thanks! (No diamond dragons)

jimmyfantasyworld
05-13-15, 06:33 PM
I won against a high level icicle with my level nine parakeet the other day if it helps...

Thank you! But I don't have parakeet, so I sent my L1 fruitful instead, again failed.

I have been stuck with that stupid icicle for 2 days and lost 20 over rounds with it! Arrrrrrrr!

Update: I finally beat that stupid icicle using my L9 Mashmallow mB! Finally!

jimmyfantasyworld
05-13-15, 06:43 PM
Has anyone had any luck beating Polar Dragon (level 14)? I've never come up against one before. So far have lost Spirit Warrior, Atlantis, Fire, Forest, Lightning, Poison, Firestorm, Lollipop.

Thanks! (No diamond dragons)

I have met Polar twice. The first time the L13 Polar was beaten by my spirit warrior L6 with just one Bash. The second time it was a L11 Polar, and I sent my spirit warrior L9 again but got defeated. Funny, isn't it? Luckily, my Epic landworm was able to settle the battle for me using just one Bash the next try. So you may want to try Landworm?

sipland
05-13-15, 08:38 PM
I have met Polar twice. The first time the L13 Polar was beaten by my spirit warrior L6 with just one Bash. The second time it was a L11 Polar, and I sent my spirit warrior L9 again but got defeated. Funny, isn't it? Luckily, my Epic landworm was able to settle the battle for me using just one Bash the next try. So you may want to try Landworm?

Thanks for the suggestions. Unfortunately I don't have Landworm :( I tried Wild thinking maybe the colour combo would work but another dragon down. Might be worth trying Spirit Warrior again.

813vv
05-13-15, 11:24 PM
Thanks for the suggestions. Unfortunately I don't have Landworm :( I tried Wild thinking maybe the colour combo would work but another dragon down. Might be worth trying Spirit Warrior again.

I won Polar 12 with epic Blue Moon, jst one Magic :-)

pernmagic
05-14-15, 12:28 AM
I won Polar 12 with epic Blue Moon, jst one Magic :-)
Lightning has won this twice ....

PrincessCouture2014
05-14-15, 12:56 AM
How can I defeat quicksilver?

pernmagic
05-14-15, 01:03 AM
How can I defeat quicksilver?
Try Mismoth bM or dark Phoenix

PrincessCouture2014
05-14-15, 02:19 AM
Try Mismoth bM or dark Phoenix

Dark phoenix was defeated but just beat it down with Rainbow Sentinel B

PrincessCouture2014
05-14-15, 02:20 AM
@Pern thank you hun

BiteMe111
05-14-15, 04:34 AM
This is meant as encouragement, not as a tease :

pernmagic
05-14-15, 04:46 AM

Congratulations :) :) I still have 12 to go but getting there

BiteMe111
05-14-15, 05:36 AM
Congratulations :) :) I still have 12 to go but getting there

Fingers crossed that you get there soon! 12 is not far, you're almost there! I'm starting on a second one, as these big stones are too tempting! (last time I got three Carousels and two of them gave their lives for the beautiful Topaz egg I now have sitting on one of the nests... Now red and black... Oh the possibilities!)

sipland
05-14-15, 05:45 AM
That's crazy impressive that some of you are done/nearly done. I'm almost half way :)

pernmagic
05-14-15, 07:28 AM
That's crazy impressive that some of you are done/nearly done. I'm almost half way :)

You should be ok for time, your doing ok...... IVE LOST 6 epic dragons to Seer L 11 today ! ..... So just keep plodding on :)

Epic Kitsume taken it down at last :)

Anaboe
05-14-15, 02:26 PM

Wow, I thought I had dedication, but you make me feel like a n00b :P Congratulations! I realy want to craft 2 of them, I NEED that last big black gem!

;)

True, I'm not realy a n00b: I have 74 already, so I'm well on my way :)

Mythdefied
05-14-15, 02:31 PM
I've managed to get 71 now. I'm not about to try for 2 this time. I need a break.

pernmagic
05-14-15, 02:37 PM
Getting there 97 down ..... 2 more to go and a long long line for the healing spring
At least epic Spirit warrior took down Blizzard L 14 .... First attempt, Nothing much else left :)

sipland
05-14-15, 03:46 PM
I'm stuck on 49. Have wasted a lot of time trying to take down Polar 14 ... 20 losses so far!

So far have lost Spirit Warrior 10, Atlantis 10, Fire 10, Forest 10, Lightning 9, Firestorm 9, Poison 9, Winter Rose 10, Wild 10, Radioactive 6, Fire 1, Lightning 9 again, Moonlight 10, Spirit Warrior 10 again, Marshmallow 10, Fire 10 again, Franken 10, Mistmoth 9, Life 10, Sugar Plum 10.

If I could only go back in time and hit Ultimate! But I refuse to at this point so I'll keep trying!

amethystanhang
05-14-15, 05:09 PM
I'm stuck on 49. Have wasted a lot of time trying to take down Polar 14 ... 20 losses so far!

So far have lost Spirit Warrior 10, Atlantis 10, Fire 10, Forest 10, Lightning 9, Firestorm 9, Poison 9, Winter Rose 10, Wild 10, Radioactive 6, Fire 1, Lightning 9 again, Moonlight 10, Spirit Warrior 10 again, Marshmallow 10, Fire 10 again, Franken 10, Mistmoth 9, Life 10, Sugar Plum 10.

If I could only go back in time and hit Ultimate! But I refuse to at this point so I'll keep trying!

LOL I know the feeling... I just beat Polar 11 with epic Rainbow after losing all the champs. Hope this helps.

Mythdefied
05-14-15, 09:15 PM
75. If I'm really lucky, I'll have this one by Sunday.

pernmagic
05-15-15, 12:18 AM
Gateway dragon crafting thanks to last 2 gateway keys on spin the wheel .... Now to heal the mass of casualties :)
no more hassle for now anyway .

BiteMe111
05-15-15, 08:48 AM
Gateway dragon crafting thanks to last 2 gateway keys on spin the wheel .... Now to heal the mass of casualties :)
no more hassle for now anyway .

Yay! I asked on your wall how you were doing with him but now see the answer here. Congratulations!!!

Mine will become an egg in 7 1/2 hours.

pernmagic
05-15-15, 09:24 AM
Yay! I asked on your wall how you were doing with him but now see the answer here. Congratulations!!!

Mine will become an egg in 7 1/2 hours.
Congratulations,:) it's been L o n g haul, mine should be an egg tomorrow "....... Good luck to all those still fighting.

BiteMe111
05-15-15, 04:24 PM
Pretty egg on the nest

sipland
05-15-15, 09:05 PM
Lol after losing 25 dragons I finally defeated Polar 14 this morning with my Night 9!

Having a decent day since then with 8 wins :)

JMThrive
05-15-15, 10:19 PM
This is getting ridiculous. Opened up arena & had lvl10 Paladin dragon. Went to look up best dragon to use & when I came back to DS arena it switched dragon to Shell dragon. Now I have gotten lvl 14 Big Bad dragons bac to back!!!! Come on really??? At last I only need 9 more keys.

Mythdefied
05-16-15, 10:22 AM
Stuck on Smoke lvl 13 for the past 12 hrs. None of the recommended are working and even my one Diamond hybrid went down. :(

813vv
05-16-15, 10:47 AM
Crafting now... Wonder if I should go for the second an get big black gem to craft Onyx...

Tinkerbel48
05-16-15, 01:45 PM
I was having a hard time in the arena slso. So i Thought I am going to just use my commons, can't get any worse. They have been doing a great job!! Especially Fire, so maybe try epic common dragons against these :)

BiteMe111
05-16-15, 04:00 PM
Little Gatekeeper after the first evolution, at level 4:

Simdiva
05-17-15, 06:14 AM
Going nuts here, I am on my final key. For a leveln50 player I don't have a whole lot but I do have three epics and they are being trounced bad by a level 14 celestial. I have a level 8 black pearl to possibly try and my lollipop is at 8, but other than continuing with the shadow or my champ or trying to switch to the pinks I have no clue what to try here. Any ideas, I have never run into this beast before and in fact I took Helios down much faster. I also got stuck on a high level melody but she finally died. I am wondering if this is because I hit fifty or because I just need a few keys. It was easy peasy for the first 80 or so,

PrincessCouture2014
05-17-15, 09:38 AM
Its first time I face Big bad and he is really bad, knocking off my dragons one by one. Any suggestions?

MaribouMay
05-17-15, 09:54 AM
Going nuts here, I am on my final key. For a leveln50 player I don't have a whole lot but I do have three epics and they are being trounced bad by a level 14 celestial. I have a level 8 black pearl to possibly try and my lollipop is at 8, but other than continuing with the shadow or my champ or trying to switch to the pinks I have no clue what to try here. Any ideas, I have never run into this beast before and in fact I took Helios down much faster. I also got stuck on a high level melody but she finally died. I am wondering if this is because I hit fifty or because I just need a few keys. It was easy peasy for the first 80 or so,

Lollipop seems like a good choice, Bubble Gum too. Also try any yellow-green or yellow-purple dragons if they are level and super rare.

caramellenina
05-17-15, 09:58 AM
Finally! Crafting g my Gate Keeper! Those battles were especially hard for this dragon!!

pernmagic
05-17-15, 10:01 AM
Its first time I face Big bad and he is really bad, knocking off my dragons one by one. Any suggestions?

Try Epic Germany with B if you have it

pernmagic
05-17-15, 10:06 AM
Try Parakeet or it's similar rarity colour scheme if you have

PrincessCouture2014
05-17-15, 10:20 AM
Try Epic Germany with B if you have it
I don't have that :(

Simdiva
05-17-15, 10:30 AM
Lollipop seems like a good choice, Bubble Gum too. Also try any yellow-green or yellow-purple dragons if they are level and super rare.

Yellow green is a huge weakness for me, best I have right now Is fairy and some tricolours. I do have aquamarine at level eight which I have enough food to take to nine quickly although it would deplete me lol. I have been upgrading a farm every day but I stopped growing the dates for a few days till I could restock my cash reserves. One upgrade left thankfully. Actually broke down and bought food to level a few and glad now or I would not have a chance here.

Simdiva
05-17-15, 11:36 AM
Yeah Lollipop took down the celestial in two hits after three fails with my epic highland and a fail on the shadow. Now I can craft my gatekeeper! Not sure it's worth going for another although I have a lot of small black gems from a zillion fails breeding magic and winter.

MaribouMay
05-17-15, 12:04 PM
Yeah Lollipop took down the celestial in two hits after three fails with my epic highland and a fail on the shadow. Now I can craft my gatekeeper! Not sure it's worth going for another although I have a lot of small black gems from a zillion fails breeding magic and winter.

Congratulations!

pernmagic
05-17-15, 12:15 PM
Congratulations :)

kittensabc
05-17-15, 02:50 PM
How many days are left?

JMThrive
05-17-15, 03:28 PM
Finally finished, gave my dragons today off.

rasike
05-18-15, 06:35 AM
My Gatekkeper's egg is sitting in the nest now :) After reading this thread, I decided to battle for another one. I wonder how much time is left. It is so difficult to get a super rare black dragon for trading!

freesiawoods
05-18-15, 06:36 AM
I'm so far behind! Two accounts stuck all day on Forest and on Peacock! Shouldn't be that hard!

amerirish
05-18-15, 06:52 AM
At least it seems like TL dialed down the difficulty even though this one is taking me way longer to get. I have only 10 more pieces to go so I'll keep plugging away.

Congrats to everyone who have finished collecting pieces :)

viridium
05-19-15, 04:44 AM
I hope there comes a tournament since some noob dragons of lv 10-12 dont die as they should!
A ice dragon is always too strong or a super rare lv 14 but not a noob of 65% die rate with amazon

Mythdefied
05-19-15, 09:19 AM
Ugh. Thought for sure I'd be crafting this one two days ago, but the arena is horrid and I'm still trying to get the last few keys I need. Maybe today, more likely tomorrow or the next day with the way the battles are going.

mbyte68
05-19-15, 09:25 AM
Ugh. Thought for sure I'd be crafting this one two days ago, but the arena is horrid and I'm still trying to get the last few keys I need. Maybe today, more likely tomorrow or the next day with the way the battles are going.

more likely a week the way my battles are going also :/

Anaboe
05-19-15, 02:21 PM
My first is in the Crafting Room, and I realy hope to get a second one...

Mythdefied
05-21-15, 11:16 AM

I like this egg. I keep a file of pics of the ones I really like. Wish there was an official way to do it, like with the dragon pics.

813vv
05-22-15, 05:07 AM
My Gatekeeper with Cotton candy jst gave me Mask which I've tried for long long long time, so happy! Still need 49 more for the 2n one :D

mooglefyre
05-22-15, 11:36 AM
one more key to go, stuck on round 22 in the tournament...

BiteMe111
05-22-15, 12:09 PM
Just out of curiosity - once you have this dragon and level it up, what type of opponent would you use it against in the arena? I'm looking through lists and it seems like most colors that are weak against red are strong against black and the other way round.

Mythdefied
05-22-15, 12:16 PM
Just out of curiosity - once you have this dragon and level it up, what type of opponent would you use it against in the arena? I'm looking through lists and it seems like most colors that are weak against red are strong against black and the other way round.

You know...now that you mention it, I've never had cause to use my other black/red hybrids in battle.

singing_mandrake
05-22-15, 01:24 PM
Isn't champion type similar to red and black or am I misunderstanding the wiki? Also, when does this end I need 13 more keys?

spooks2
05-22-15, 01:56 PM

Well I use my goblin all the time. He was like my first warrior, the first one to defeat most dragons for me so maybe gatekeeper will be awesome too.

rasike
05-24-15, 06:15 AM
I'm stuck on Ruby 14. My Gold 10, Rainbow Sentinel 10, Spirit Warrior 9 and Bat 9 lost. Any ideas what dragon could win against Ruby?
Finally Archangel won against it :)

noah1164
05-25-15, 12:29 PM
I have 2 more keys to get and I'm stuck on a lvl 14 Tiny. I've been losing since last night. Lost 4 times with my Rainbow Sentinel which should be a 60% chance. Also lost with Guardian Angel and Spirit Warrior a few times. Anyone have an idea on how to defeat this Tiny problem? Thank you.

813vv
05-25-15, 12:47 PM
I have 2 more keys to get and I'm stuck on a lvl 14 Tiny. I've been losing since last night. Lost 4 times with my Rainbow Sentinel which should be a 60% chance. Also lost with Guardian Angel and Spirit Warrior a few times. Anyone have an idea on how to defeat this Tiny problem? Thank you.

I met it 4 times, an twice with level 14, used Big Bad 9 bM, Amethyst epic mB.

noah1164
05-25-15, 01:38 PM
Just tried my Big Bad 10. Unsuccessful. I don't have an amethyst. Guess it's time to use my fire or winter. I always use them when things get rough and they usually win. I'll update on what worked for me.

noah1164
05-25-15, 03:29 PM
Finally got the 14 Tiny down with Rainbow Sentinel.

roguebee
05-26-15, 04:41 AM
Isn't champion type similar to red and black or am I misunderstanding the wiki? Also, when does this end I need 13 more keys?

Plan on it ending Tuesday June 2nd. That's 4 weeks from release. Outside chance it could go through Friday, but I wouldn't count on it.

BiteMe111
05-26-15, 09:58 AM
Just crafted and hatched the second one (sorry, buddy, but you'll be stones soon), 20 keys towards the third one.

spooks2
05-26-15, 02:13 PM
Does this end next week? I thought it ended today...

Mythdefied
05-26-15, 02:20 PM
Just crafted and hatched the second one (sorry, buddy, but you'll be stones soon), 20 keys towards the third one.

What did you get in trade? I'm trying for a second one just for that, but I don't really know what I'll be getting for it.

BiteMe111
05-26-15, 02:47 PM
What did you get in trade? I'm trying for a second one just for that, but I don't really know what I'll be getting for it.

He's next in line for the evolution temple and will be traded after that. I'll let you know. But since it's super rare, I'm assuming it will be both stones in size Large. I'll confirm once it's done.

roguebee
05-26-15, 07:57 PM
Does this end next week? I thought it ended today...

You are probably looking at next Tuesday (4 weeks).

BiteMe111
05-26-15, 09:14 PM

Here's the screenshot at the beginning of the trade, I'll post the end one tomorrow.

BiteMe111
05-26-15, 09:15 PM
Double post

spooks2
05-26-15, 09:53 PM
Has anyone attempted getting the 99 items in a week?

spooks2
05-26-15, 09:54 PM
You are probably looking at next Tuesday (4 weeks).

Thankss. Thought there would be a new wheel or something today. Android user, no tale.

ahomeforme
05-27-15, 03:31 AM
Anyone knows what to beat Metal with? Been stuck with him for the longest time... Prob.won't get enough keys to craft this one... I'm still at 61 :-(

Nevermind.. As soon as I posted it, the next battle I won with Warrior Queen :-D

BiteMe111
05-27-15, 03:44 AM
Here's a screenshot of a completed trade: a large ruby, a large onyx and a mystery item which turned out to be a spell scroll in this case but I'm guessing it varies from trade to trade.

rasike
05-27-15, 06:48 AM
Has anyone attempted getting the 99 items in a week?

I don't think it's possible, unless you will fight every hour day and night.
I am collecting keys for the second Gate Keeper that I am going to trade. I have 73 keys now and I think I can get this dragon since collecting deadline is still not announced.

bingoyo
05-27-15, 06:52 AM
At 7 days a week
24 hours for each day

24 keys can be won a day
24 keys every day for one week is 168

Even if you can't do it every second of the day , if u can do it 15 hours out of the day you will have it! So for example that's from about 7 am to 10 pm which is do able and won't get in the way with ur 8 hours of sleep at night :)

PrincessCouture2014
05-27-15, 07:07 AM
I am not finding the opportunity to put the egg on nest.

Mythdefied
05-27-15, 05:48 PM
Here's the screenshot at the beginning of the trade, I'll post the end one tomorrow.

Yessss! Thank you! Definitely getting that second one now! Then I'll only need one more big onyx to craft that last gemstone dragon.

813vv
05-28-15, 12:04 AM
Second one is crafting now :D so happy that I can manage intime :)

freesiawoods
05-28-15, 01:09 AM
So amazed how some can craft two dragons! I'm still quite short of bits for my first.

Help with Turquoise please, it's taken down atlantis, serpent, mermaid, pyramid, Mercury, quetzal, couple of champs...

813vv
05-28-15, 08:29 AM
So amazed how some can craft two dragons! I'm still quite short of bits for my first.

Help with Turquoise please, it's taken down atlantis, serpent, mermaid, pyramid, Mercury, quetzal, couple of champs...

I met Turquoise twice, won with Social an Parakeet :-)

synasuga
05-30-15, 12:43 AM
so... im confused. i thought when you use ultimate attack it automatically defeats the opponent. is this right???

rummie55
05-30-15, 12:43 AM
Need help to beat forbidden 11 pls

Mythdefied
05-30-15, 08:58 AM
Need help to beat forbidden 11 pls

I don't know what you have, but champions have a 60% chance against it, as do super rare dragons.

JustKay
05-30-15, 02:56 PM
so... im confused. i thought when you use ultimate attack it automatically defeats the opponent. is this right???

Yes, this is correct. If this didn't happen, then your game must have glitched or needed to resync with the server. I've see it do this sometimes where the match starts, we fight, then the game's dragon suddenly has their bar refilled to green. It's probably not such a big issue S8 support would deal with, and unless you captured the exact correct sequence of snapshots you wouldn't be able to prove it.

xxxe
05-30-15, 04:49 PM
I already have my 99 keys but I haven't crafted him yet. But I was wondering is anybody else not receiving keys for battling? I battled 3 times today for the goals going on right now and didn't recieve a key for any of the fights.

LonePudding
05-30-15, 05:00 PM
I already have my 99 keys but I haven't crafted him yet. But I was wondering is anybody else not receiving keys for battling? I battled 3 times today for the goals going on right now and didn't recieve a key for any of the fights.

I think you stop receiving keys until you craft the dragon and the counter resets to 0 keys. I think.

roguebee
05-30-15, 06:01 PM

You max out at 99 in storage. Once you start crafting, you can start collecting again. Found out the hard way.

xxxe
05-30-15, 06:21 PM
You max out at 99 in storage. Once you start crafting, you can start collecting again. Found out the hard way.

Thanks! I didn't know that I guess I never waited to craft before but I was nervous to craft anything until the Dark Crystal goals ended incase I needed to craft anything for it.

Sorry that's such a run on sentence but I'm way too tired to correct it lol

Anaboe
06-01-15, 03:08 PM
Whoo!! Looks like I'll be able to craft a second Gatekeeper Dragon, without spending gold on it! I will trade it in the portal for the large onyx, so I can craft my last craftable Dragon: the Onyx Dragon.

Got 91 pieces, and still have 2 battles to win for the Dark Crystal quest. Happy :D

GoodyTwoShoes2
06-01-15, 04:13 PM
Could anyone advise me on what to use against a Level 12 Shell Dragon? I don't see it on the "tips" list. Thanks

AJImmer
06-01-15, 04:39 PM
Whoo!! Looks like I'll be able to craft a second Gatekeeper Dragon, without spending gold on it! I will trade it in the portal for the large onyx, so I can craft my last craftable Dragon: the Onyx Dragon.

Got 91 pieces, and still have 2 battles to win for the Dark Crystal quest. Happy :D

Congratulations on getting enough to craft that Onyx!

AJImmer
06-01-15, 04:41 PM
Could anyone advise me on what to use against a Level 12 Shell Dragon? I don't see it on the "tips" list. Thanks

I got past a level 12 Shell using my champion dragons - I lost four times but finally beat it with the Rainbow Sentinel.

roguebee
06-01-15, 06:33 PM
Has there been any announcements about when the dragon expires? Often it's 4 weeks, but I haven't seen anything. Maybe Friday and not tomorrow?

AJImmer
06-01-15, 07:55 PM
Has there been any announcements about when the dragon expires? Often it's 4 weeks, but I haven't seen anything. Maybe Friday and not tomorrow?

I haven't seen any announcements regarding the expiration. It would seem pretty unfair to having it end tomorrow without us notice but stranger things have happened.

saghaven
06-02-15, 07:29 AM
Started crafting mine last night. I wasn't planning to go for this as there are more than enough black/red hybrids but it's a super rare and I could use the large black gem. So I'll eventually trade it.

Mythdefied
06-02-15, 01:33 PM
Finished getting the parts for my second one last night. Crafting now!

Anaboe
06-02-15, 01:58 PM
Yeah! Just start crafting my second one! Onyx dragon, here I come!!!

roguebee
06-02-15, 07:11 PM
With the tournament going on, I suspect it may be a rare 5 weeks window for the dragon. So my other account gets to earn it.

freshfunin2008
06-03-15, 11:48 AM
Maybe it will stick around until the 10th

owa411
06-04-15, 05:39 AM
Need 10 more keys and will craft mine

BiteMe111
06-04-15, 06:26 AM
I have enough parts for the third one but I'm waiting till the end of tournament, as I don't want to earn more and then have them sit in storage.

813vv
06-04-15, 07:00 AM
If I know it stays very long like this, I would go for the third :(

PrincessCouture2014
06-05-15, 07:07 AM
Now should I do the battles or not? I have 35 keys n I never tried for even a second as I had two goblins back then. So I thought why have four red-black super raees.Now i have 35 keys in storage along with the crafting material of the mine n arena dragon of time when I updated my DS. As per the title it should leave in some days.

roguebee
06-05-15, 10:03 AM
Now should I do the battles or not? I have 35 keys n I never tried for even a second as I had two goblins back then. So I thought why have four red-black super raees.Now i have 35 keys in storage along with the crafting material of the mine n arena dragon of time when I updated my DS. As per the title it should leave in some days.

I wouldn't wait too long to craft the arena dragon. It will probably change to a new dragon on Tuesday.

freshfunin2008
06-05-15, 11:01 AM
We ended up with extra time on this one. I know some will end of with 2 of theses but did anyone get a third?

MaribouMay
06-05-15, 12:10 PM
I wouldn't wait too long to craft the arena dragon. It will probably change to a new dragon on Tuesday.

It is ending on tuesday. I just got this pop-up.

hoffm1179
06-07-15, 04:44 PM
What time on Tuesday do these usually end? Is this a 3am late Monday/early Tuesday, or a 3pm on Tuesday expiring type deal?

JED000
06-07-15, 06:35 PM
Wondering the same --- exactly when will it be gone? Thanks!

roguebee
06-07-15, 08:49 PM
Normally they expire when (or just before) the update comes out. Which is 10:30 am Pacific Coast time

MaribouMay
06-07-15, 09:34 PM
Wondering the same --- exactly when will it be gone? Thanks!

I would assume 10am Pacific time to be safe. I have been caught by waiting until 10:30 only to discover I was too late.

bozotc19
06-07-15, 09:44 PM
Whoa.....it ends on Tuesday? I have 70 keys and want to finish...but this princess warrior event got in the way and I can't progress like I would otherwise. This seems really unfair to me. I'm being penalized by this stupid event which has been going on for 6 days!,,,are you listening TL?

JED000
06-08-15, 07:54 AM
Thanks for the info on ending time! I'm still hoping to finish!

BiteMe111
06-08-15, 08:36 AM
We ended up with extra time on this one. I know some will end of with 2 of theses but did anyone get a third?

I did. :)

zinj
06-08-15, 06:59 PM
Got my second one crafting. I thought that was pretty good so impressed at someone getting a third going!

Lipand5kids
06-08-15, 09:05 PM
I'm not sure I will get this one either, got 78 on my last crafting dragon and now 81 on this one. I've been battling level 13-14 dragons that take a day or 3 to finally bring them down. Just passed a Planet 13 and it was right after my last battle with Warrior Princess.

zaccy678
06-08-15, 09:52 PM
93 keys, can I make it :confused: :confused:

Xyn25
06-09-15, 10:34 AM
I got mine with just half an hour to spare! I barely made it but now I have this beautiful dragon crafting in the Spell Shop. I'm happy since this is my first Battle-Craft dragon.

diner2u
06-09-15, 10:43 AM
Got my 2nd Gatekeeper! WooHoo! That was not even planned ; )

Kennedward
06-09-15, 10:58 AM
Didn't make it, but don't really care for this dragon