PDA

View Full Version : Which horse did you choose?

SpiritWind00
05-04-15, 08:22 PM
So, what did you end up deciding? feel free to post comments about your new pet - no game questions though!

Originally Posted by WiseMinerva
*The term Rouncey (also spelt rouncy or rounsey) was used during the Middle Ages to refer to an ordinary, all-purpose horse. They were used for riding, but could also be trained for war. It was not unknown for them to be used as pack horses.

*The Destrier is the best-known war horse of the medieval era. It carried knights in battles, tournaments, and jousts. It was described by contemporary sources as the Great Horse, due to its significance. While highly prized by knights and men-at-arms, the destrier was not very common. Most knights and mounted men-at-arms rode other war horses, such as coursers and rounceys. These three types of horse were often referred to generically as chargers.

Message from TL - PLEASE NOTE: We have updated the game and the goals "Stallion Selection" and "Equine Education" will now have an expiration date. Please be sure to use your Official Horse Deed to craft your Horse before it expires. 05/05/15

Gabi2111
05-04-15, 10:49 PM
I could not decide. Tried for ages to make up my mind. That's why I was glad I could buy a second one.

And since my stables are lv 4 and I'm not planning on upgrading them, I might even get more in the future. :)

Korlcek
05-04-15, 11:19 PM
And we plead to TL for the new timed goal not to require stable lvl.5 so that we can keep the stallion selection goal.

Chaotarch
05-04-15, 11:55 PM

lol, hope they drop expansion permits...:rolleyes: sometimes...

Wonkaland99
05-05-15, 01:40 AM
I chose the rouncey as being more versatile. I hope he will be strong enough to pull the carriage on his own.

shambalaya
05-05-15, 02:12 AM
I can't vote yet! Still waiting on 192 gems to buy Destrier - I got Rouncey first :-)

CuteTali
05-05-15, 02:21 AM
Didn't finish the quest on either one of my accounts... :(

AnniePMH
05-05-15, 02:46 AM

lol, hope they drop expansion permits...:rolleyes: sometimes...

Let me know when the Burning Embers start to drop from your horses. Until this time, my second horse pair will remain as babies:rolleyes:

belbar22
05-05-15, 03:22 AM
Rouncey on thiss account and Destrier on my other so no difficult decisions for me.

queentina3
05-05-15, 03:47 AM
I don't know which option to choose as I bought Destrier on this account and Rouncey on my 2tina account. Since I did get both, in a way, but didn't purchase either for 999 gems, there really isn't an option for me to choose from out of that listing. Can you add an option to the poll of Both-One on different accounts? :)

SpiritWind00
05-05-15, 04:31 AM
Can't edit polls once posted... Sorry Tina! Maybe you should choose both the top 2 as that's an accurate vote. ;)

Seriously700
05-05-15, 07:14 AM
Note: in regards to the goal staying active as long as you do not collect from a Level 5 stable, TL have confirmed that as long as that Goal is still active due to the first task being incomplete, the craft for both horses will be available in the game. ie, if you don't collect from the stable, you can purchase additional steeds for 999 gems.

Interesting. I suspected that the option to continue to buy more steeds was a mistake, and that TL would secretly remove the option to craft more. I don't understand why they kept it such a secret that you could buy additional steeds for 999 gems in the first place, let alone keep open the option for future gem spending. After all, this is the most expensive item in the game. I would think you'd want to encourage more sales.

In my main account, I now have one of each steed, but I decided against selling my level 5 stables so I no longer have the option for more. In my second account, which was originally my son's game, he chose Destrier. His stables weren't level 5 so he has the option to purchase more.

Liloze
05-05-15, 07:40 AM

Couldn't decide as both were so cute,
so I finally decided it is better to spend 999 gems than lose them in some gem trap lol :P
I love my steeds :o
They are all grown up now, but I like them as babies lol :)

robotparade
05-05-15, 07:48 AM
Black - Destrier. I like the look of it, and I tend to think of a black horse as a battle-horse. In my mind (fairly or not) a brown horse is a work horse.

Liloze
05-05-15, 08:55 AM
Black - Destrier. I like the look of it, and I tend to think of a black horse as a battle-horse. In my mind (fairly or not) a brown horse is a work horse.

For the black horse, I too tend to imagine it as a battle horse.
The other in my mind is for racing...don't ask me why ....lol ...:o

queentina3
05-05-15, 10:37 AM
Can't edit polls once posted... Sorry Tina! Maybe you should choose both the top 2 as that's an accurate vote. ;)

Oh gosh, I didn't even check to see if we could chose more than one option before posting. DUH! :o

I did as you suggested as you're right, that is accurate for my situation. I'm just glad you set up the poll to allow more than one option to be chosen. :) You're so smart and forward-thinking! :p

DragonWished
05-05-15, 11:03 AM
I chose Rouncey based the descriptions that Thurston provided in the dialogue box. Three more days until he's an adult.

MadameCholette
05-05-15, 01:30 PM
I chose the black one as it looks more royal and suitable for the fine ruler of my kingdom

parlski
05-05-15, 02:13 PM
I got the black horse. named him Salisbury ��

mreames
05-05-15, 06:54 PM
So, what did you end up deciding?

Note: in regards to the goal staying active as long as you do not collect from a Level 5 stable, TL have confirmed that as long as that Goal is still active due to the first task being incomplete, the craft for both horses will be available in the game. ie, if you don't collect from the stable, you can purchase additional steeds for 999 gems.

It's a shame they didn't bother to tell you they were changing to a timed goal after stating they wouldn't be timed. :(

jujubaland07
05-06-15, 12:25 AM
I chose the black one because it looks more of a bad*ss. And since there's a lot of battles going on on my queendom right now, I feel like I could use a bad*ss horse.

reliquary
05-06-15, 10:07 AM
Wow...I had planned on buying more in a few months time.....

Stupid me for even taking TL/S8 on they're word

I must be an idiot

StevenKevin
05-06-15, 02:05 PM
None - being level 25 only we are tens of goals to go through so i simply decided to skip this one lol

meme1098
05-06-15, 02:23 PM
None - being level 25 only we are tens of goals to go through so i simply decided to skip this one lol

That was most likely a smart move on your part...

LadyEna
05-06-15, 05:55 PM
Although Destrier was the better looking horse- I chose Rouncey because I've always wanted a Palomino!

zaccy678
05-06-15, 07:53 PM
Wow, it's close- 69/71 in favour of Destrier atm.

I have to say it was a tough choice. I was originally wanting Rouncey as I prefer his colouring...
However on closer inspection I thought Destrier had a nicer face... Rouncey looks a bit goofy to me ;) ;) ;)

55lee55
05-06-15, 09:22 PM
I couldn't make up my mind so I finally chose the Dark horse but bought the Light one. It was a bad economic move but was based on indecision and cuteness factors.

luna2cute
05-06-15, 09:56 PM
Thank you for making this poll!

I got Rouncey. Right now the votes are 71 Destrier and 72 Rouncey! Much closer than expected. Let's see if that changes over time.

Great poll, I love statistics! ;)

SpiritWind00
05-06-15, 11:33 PM
Thank you luna2cute for the idea! ;)

tuffyjkitten
05-06-15, 11:37 PM
I got both...couldn't decide. Plus one would have been lonely all by itself...can't have a lonely horse!

ShibuyaCloth
05-06-15, 11:40 PM
I got both, but one on each account.

PurpleScorpion76
05-07-15, 04:24 AM
Rouncey I wanted noble over anything else.

katbtodd
05-07-15, 04:33 AM
I picked the Palimono because she looks like a gentler horse for my kingdom,Since it was a gift to my little princess , she wouldn't want a war horse, she is very happy with the choice . And she renamed her Spirit .thinking she change her gender too

The pole is tied right now !

dangerb0y
05-07-15, 05:49 AM
I don't see a poll on my iPhone.

I have Rouncey fwiw. Everyone was picking Destrier at the beginning, so I chose the goofy looking one instead. If I had read the description in this poll first I probably would have chose differently.

Hawisa
05-07-15, 12:10 PM
I chose destrier because I am a snob 😂😂😂😂😂 But the choice of a palfrey would have been nice for us ladies......

luna2cute
05-07-15, 05:20 PM
Ooo Destrier is winning now! Come on Rouncey kingdoms!! ;)

myzterious32
05-07-15, 06:44 PM
I chose both, couldn't decide. They will drop tomorrow friday

AuntyRose32
05-08-15, 09:28 AM
I choose Destier, he was just so handsome!

I did intend to buy the Rouncey too but I was waiting on a gem sale to top up my gems before I bought it. I'm so glad I waited as today when I logged into the game I had a $19.99 starter pack which offered me Rouncey x 1, Hydrangea Arch x 3 and Hydrangea tower x 10, so I bought the package, I thought the price was good. Better than what it would cost to buy 999 gems. So I am very pleased I now have both handsome fellas in my Queendom.

Thanks for offering the package with Rouncey in it TL, it just made my day :)

annie_mac
05-08-15, 09:55 AM
I hope they offer the same package but with Destrier instead! It's hard to justify purchasing the gems, but for some reason $20 is easier to swallow...

AuntyRose32
05-08-15, 10:03 AM
I hope they offer the same package but with Destrier instead! It's hard to justify purchasing the gems, but for some reason $20 is easier to swallow...

I hope they do a second offer with the Destrier for the players who would like to have him also, I think they will.

Yeah the $20 was definitely easier to swallow. I had 400+ gems but would still need to spend $30 more (if I didn't get the gem sale) to get up to the 999 gems needed. So I jumped at this because it worked out cheaper all round for me and I didn't have to keep watching the timer ticking down afraid I'd miss the deadline and I really did want him so all good, I hated having to choose between them....lol. It's a happy day in my Queendom for sure.

mudkipsssssss
05-08-15, 02:20 PM
Rouncey! Though I hate when you guys make me choose :( I wish you would have only offered one style...

Velella
05-08-15, 03:47 PM
I picked Rouncey, (auto correct would have him as raunchy!) as I thought he seemed more peaceful. The one part of the game I do not like is hacking apart the monsters and fighting. But now I wish I had picked Destrier as Rouncey is now on sale. Happy for those of you for who this works, but it would be nice to have both. I finally upgraded my stable to 5 and now can't even get Rouncey petted in time to actually finish as he is already grown and I am still waiting for the first drop.

seisurreal
05-08-15, 05:58 PM
★ hihi lovelies ★
When is Destrier on sale? ★
I'm more interested in Destrier ☻ Thank you ☻

bernadette16668
05-08-15, 06:41 PM
I have and bought him, he does give energy , I thought though that they gave your the other horse in your sale, I'm glad I picked the other in the first place because now I have both, i do not have and would not buy 999 gems but $ 20 was not bad for the energy and it had nice decorations as well. I do enjoy this game so I don't mind spending cash from time to time.

queentina3
05-09-15, 10:05 AM
Well I can't change my vote but now I have Rouncey on my queentina3 account as well, since I also bought the 19.99 package. I still only have him on my 2tina account and hope TL offers a package with Destrier in it as then I'll have both for both of my accounts.

zoo123g
05-09-15, 10:13 AM
999 gems? is this a joke?

Liloze
05-09-15, 11:06 AM
999 gems? is this a joke?

Nope, I paid 999 gems for my second horse!
If I only knew they'd offer a horse in a bundle :rolleyes:

luna2cute
05-09-15, 02:05 PM
No more Rouncey kingdoms? Destrier is winning!

clinesweetcottage
05-13-15, 01:32 PM
I couldn't see any poll to choose from in my android phone either. Has the poll ended?

I chose Rouncy by the way, it looks gentler =)

Anaboe
05-13-15, 03:22 PM
I bought 530 gems (I had already 500 gems), so I could buy the other horse, but I decided to wait a little, to see what other gem-offers came by: I didn't want to be left with 0 gems, if there was no need on spending 999 gems on the horse yet.

Then TL changed the rules, and since I did just buy the gems, I reversed the buy and got my money back.

Someone already has it in their signature: no money for thieves (refering to gold/gem-traps). Well, to me: no gold for *****ers.

luna2cute
05-13-15, 05:55 PM
Rouncey = 108
Destrier = 107

:)

saruccia1963
05-14-15, 04:45 AM
Soooorryyy help me!!!!
I will not be in time to per my horse in time for the Timed Event.
I will lost my horse?
Or this means I cant have an other horse?
I cant understand, i read the forum but... I dont understand...

katbtodd
05-14-15, 05:27 AM
Soooorryyy help me!!!!
I will not be in time to per my horse in time for the Timed Event.
I will lost my horse?
Or this means I cant have an other horse?
I cant understand, i read the forum but... I dont understand...
If,you already place a horse in your kingdom , you will not lose it ... But the timed part is the chance to buy another for the 999 gems , if you want two horses

Seriously700
05-14-15, 06:32 AM
If,you already place a horse in your kingdom , you will not lose it ... But the timed part is the chance to buy another for the 999 gems , if you want two horses

I think sarrucia is past the point of having the option to buy/craft another horse for 999 gems.

The goal to pet the horse 5 times has a reward of 20 energy, so to get the reward, if it's worth it to you, you'd have to skip that part of the goal in your goal book. It costs 1 gem per pet, so if you have 4 pets remaining, it would cost 4 gems to complete.

saruccia1963
05-15-15, 11:24 AM
Katbtodd and Seriously,
sorry for my late thanks you, I read your answers but I cant replay before.
You booth are right, I cant buy one more horse (and never tought it for 999 gems, cause I'm one of the more loser in the gem's traps and cant buy gems - that's good cause I will loose them too!!!!)
I wish to send a big big thank you, to you that answer to people like me, you are wonderful person!
I love this forum and people like you that help us.
Sorry for my broken english
Sara

saruccia1963
05-15-15, 11:25 AM
P.S.: and yes, I dont loose my horse!
Thanks again dudes!

jo_fitz
05-15-15, 08:41 PM
Originally I chose Destrier, but when Rouncy was offered I bought him too!

SpiritWind00
05-18-15, 11:44 PM
Well, looks like an even count for both (as some have posted as poll not available)... Closing poll now. Thank you all for the fun posts. :) Moving main thread to sub forum (game guides)