PDA

View Full Version : new May goal :-)

bitemesnickers
05-04-15, 04:40 PM
Mothers day :-) cuz lots of us on here are :-) or Birthday :-) just saying :-)

LalaSmooth
05-04-15, 04:54 PM
Mothers Day is celebrated at different days across the world. I just want the ice cream maker brought back

bitemesnickers
05-04-15, 06:31 PM
Oh ya you are right about Mothers day, I was thinking in Canada, my bad. But I love ice cream and birthday :-)

goneforaduck
05-04-15, 11:23 PM
I would like to see the wood burner brought back

LalaSmooth
05-04-15, 11:59 PM
I want a nice fairy fountain. Wasn't the wood stove a goal stove? If you hadn't completed the goals then I think it would forever remain locked but you never know. I want the Christmas recipes unlocked that forever remain at the back of the cookbook

CuteTali
05-05-15, 02:22 AM
A Mother's Day theme would be nice.

spydre1
05-05-15, 05:52 AM
Oh ya you are right about Mothers day, I was thinking in Canada, my bad. But I love ice cream and birthday :-)

Mother's Day in the US is this Saturday, and Storm 8 is a US company. It's themes usually follow US timelines, such as Mother's Day (last year), and of course, spring, summer, fall, winter, etc. So I wouldn't be surprised if this month was Mother's Day. As a matter of fact, I would be surprised if the RS/BS monthly update WASN'T Mother's Day related.

Here is a listing of when Mother's Day is celebrated in different countries: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mother%27s_Day

bitemesnickers
05-05-15, 07:42 AM
Thanks for the list. It seems like alot of places have Mothers Day on the second weekend in May :-) We do here in Canada. I only have the bear so I would love more moms stuff :-) and birthday!

bobatte
05-05-15, 02:38 PM
Mother's Day in the US is the 2nd Sunday of May. It would be nice to have a goal that is May related combining different events of the month.

leylaska
05-05-15, 04:16 PM
When goal?

DLL137
05-05-15, 04:38 PM
Xoxoxox you're so cute mom :) and I love you so much :) lol I hope they do something for Mother's Day for you :) there is a birthday "box" so I don't know about that one :) gonna cook up some cakes and fancy drinks? :) that's what I'm gonna do come July! Lol love you!

bitemesnickers
05-07-15, 01:30 PM
Thanks hunny :-) dll137 :-) looks like no mothers day goal but still hoping for birthday, bbq, icecream and cake :-) love you more xoxo gotta get cooking :-)