PDA

View Full Version : Temp goal stoves

AnthrAdorable
05-04-15, 12:05 AM
So I just got the fruit bar goal stove during the allotted time it was briefly available this week. I have the food from it on my counter but after placing it back into my inventory it then locked itself up again. It displays an orange border around it similar to that of the indicator of it being in my inventory but I'm unable to place it back into my restaurant. Now I'm a bit annoyed if that the only thing that the temporary re-release of the fruit bar was supposed to do was only let it be usable for the alloted time seeing as it cost precious gems. But I'd like to be able to put it back into my restaurant at some point otherwise I would have spent 30 gems just to have a goal oven for less then a week. :/ help solving my dilemma would be appreciated

bobbyrae
05-04-15, 06:53 AM
Wow. I hope this gets sorted especially since you paid gems for it!
I bought my fruit bar through the goals and I can still place them out in my restaurant so this seems to be related ro the recent re release only.

lynniefish
05-04-15, 06:55 AM
So I just got the fruit bar goal stove during the allotted time it was briefly available this week. I have the food from it on my counter but after placing it back into my inventory it then locked itself up again. It displays an orange border around it similar to that of the indicator of it being in my inventory but I'm unable to place it back into my restaurant. Now I'm a bit annoyed if that the only thing that the temporary re-release of the fruit bar was supposed to do was only let it be usable for the alloted time seeing as it cost precious gems. But I'd like to be able to put it back into my restaurant at some point otherwise I would have spent 30 gems just to have a goal oven for less then a week. :/ help solving my dilemma would be appreciated

I noticed the same issue this morning and have emailed a request for assistance to Storm8 support.

spydre1
05-04-15, 07:11 AM
I have the same issue. I went to pull it up (and yes, I paid 30 gems just to get it), and the only place it's listed on my appliance bar is in the "goal" section, and it's grayed out, with no indication that I own one. Before today, it was listed with the non-goal appliances that that I bought, including the "special" appliances that I bought, like the Irish stove and the Easter Stove.

kooky panda
05-04-15, 07:35 AM
I will flag this over.

spydre1
05-04-15, 12:05 PM
It's showing up right for me now. I have it out and have fruit going on it, so thanks for getting it straightened out!

lynniefish
05-04-15, 12:09 PM
My fruit bars are now also back in the game, so to speak. Thank you, Storm8, for the quick fix.