PDA

View Full Version : How long is it between Gold dragon release?

Dragosle
05-03-15, 11:14 PM
Looking back in the history of the game update from the past 2 years, I would say it is close to twice a year.

Just a bit curious. Also, I wanna make some calculation before spending gold/money.

AMuffins
05-04-15, 11:27 AM
Forbidden Dragon was release 2/21/2015

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?78837-Forbidden-Dragon-Update-02-21-2015

But I guess it depends what your device is. Android or ios or kindle.

Dragosle
05-04-15, 10:05 PM
Forbidden Dragon was release 2/21/2015

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?78837-Forbidden-Dragon-Update-02-21-2015

But I guess it depends what your device is. Android or ios or kindle.

Well I'm on Android, but with the current version, Android and iOS have almost simultaneously dragon release.

Kennedward
05-05-15, 06:09 AM
I'm also waiting for a gold dragon sale or new release, let's all hope it'll be soon:cool:

Mythdefied
05-06-15, 10:16 AM
I'm also waiting for a gold dragon sale or new release, let's all hope it'll be soon:cool:

But what difference does it make? Past four treasure dragons, what's the point? The habitats only give 5 gold a day so there's no point in having two dragons in the habitat, and you can't have more than four habitats anyway.

Kennedward
05-06-15, 11:35 AM
But what difference does it make? Past four treasure dragons, what's the point? The habitats only give 5 gold a day so there's no point in having two dragons in the habitat, and you can't have more than four habitats anyway.

But I'm sure they'll increase the limit with more gold dragons

zyfazix
05-06-15, 11:40 AM
But I'm sure they'll increase the limit with more gold dragons

Same way they'll increase available lands and regular habitat limits with more dragons released each week? *cough*

PepperWoo
05-06-15, 12:03 PM

The difference is 20 gold per day if you have all 8 treasure dragons. Sure you would have to collect every 12 hours instead of 24 but that's a small price to pay if you'd rather get 40 gold instead of 20 gold daily.

freshfunin2008
05-06-15, 12:03 PM
Yeah I am ready for a new one as well or put the older ones back on sale for 500 gold. Thanks Oh and that would truly be a birthday celebration if they did that. I am not feeling all the hoopla so far with the current so call birthday celebrations. I didn't get that moon light on my droid acct.

Kennedward
05-06-15, 04:46 PM
The difference is 20 gold per day if you have all 8 treasure dragons. Sure you would have to collect every 12 hours instead of 24 but that's a small price to pay if you'd rather get 40 gold instead of 20 gold daily.

Yeah, with more gold dragons you'll also receive more gold per day

Mythdefied
05-08-15, 12:06 PM

That...actually answers a question I've had for a while. You CAN collect twice a day with double the dragons in the habitats? In that case, I'll make an effort towards affording the other treasure dragons. Thank you for that info.

PepperWoo
05-09-15, 02:28 AM
That...actually answers a question I've had for a while. You CAN collect twice a day with double the dragons in the habitats? In that case, I'll make an effort towards affording the other treasure dragons. Thank you for that info.

Yes, you can collect twice every 12 hours if you have 2 epic treasure dragons sharing one habitat. You can read more about gold collection here: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?75741-Collecting-Gold-from-Treasure-Dragons&highlight=gold+dragons