PDA

View Full Version : Deleting materials

Gabi2111
05-02-15, 07:17 PM
I'm sure that must be suggested by someone before, but can't find it, so I post it.

As much as I love dragon story, there is one thing that drives me nutters. All those parts from mining and battle arena from past collections, that will never get used again. Once the time has run out to craft those dragons, those parts utterly clutter my storage.

I'm not even asking to exchange those, I just would be happy to be able to delete them. Anything to get rid of them really ...I'm not picky....lol

1985Leonie
07-29-15, 03:32 AM
Oh yes I think the same. We don't need them and the storage gets more and more mess.

We need a delete function. Please make it possible for us.

Kennedward
07-29-15, 06:05 AM
Would be nice to clear all the stuff in storage

neill00
09-02-15, 04:04 PM
1000X. Yes!!!

1ch1ps
09-12-15, 07:39 AM
I agree. Please, maybe once you finish anything specific to that quest...challenge you get a choice to get rid of. Like I need things from 2014s 12 days of Christmas.

DeeDe99
09-14-15, 06:50 PM
Might these things get re-used in the future? If not, then yes, good idea to have a delete function.

Chardont
01-09-16, 10:19 AM
I think a great way to use the supplies that we accumulated but didn't reach the goal would be to craft an Eclectic Dragon, sort of a random surprise. If not a dragon, then maybe some sort of fun decoration?

bijouthecat
02-03-16, 03:49 AM
My storage area is furred up with many fragments of material that I can't now use. I would LOVE to sweep them all out and freshen up my place but I see that they can't be removed. Is there a plan for using these itty bits of bluebells and battlehorns, polished azurite and glass frills, to name but a few hopeful collections that fell by the wayside? Now that Spring is on the way, could we be allowed to barter, obliterate or maybe create a generic dragon (the Recycling Dragon?) with these waifs and strays? I realise this has probably been asked before, but pretty please!

BellasHouse1
02-11-16, 05:05 PM
I completely agree, and not just for Dragon Story. All Story games should have this feature. For instance, stoves in RS or BS that I already built from 3-4 years ago and the parts are still sitting there....I don't need them anymore. Please let me delete the parts that correspond with those old stoves.

rosym47
02-12-16, 01:27 AM
Is there any chance we could craft a "yard sale" dragon out of all the odd bits and pieces left over from previous challenges and mining? If not can we just have a one off opportunity to sell them. My storage is getting very full of junk such as fire opals, fairy lights and various bits of rock.

Anaboe
02-19-16, 05:57 AM
At first I was: I like the pieces in my inventory. But now I have s? many different pieces... It's cramped...

Kennedward
03-19-16, 04:37 AM
At first I was: I like the pieces in my inventory. But now I have s? many different pieces... It's cramped...

Agreed

eva178
03-30-16, 06:09 PM
I really hope that there's going to be a solution for this one

waimanalokat
03-31-16, 08:08 AM
Crafting new pieces out of old ones might be easier on the programmers, but would have to be able to go down to one item or it wouldn't solve the problem. Maybe start with the oldest, run for a week then do the next item? Or 5 old items for one current item?

DragonPhoenix6
04-18-16, 12:12 PM
I would love to get rid of all the clutter in my storage too!
I don't think that Storm8 will allow us to have a delete button, just in case that we delete the wrong materials as gems etc.
But it would be great if we could have 3 or 4 Subfolders in each of the materials and d?cor folders in our storage, so that we could separate all our items into subfolders and be able to quickly find what we need when we want!
Please Flatfoot, do it for us! :)