PDA

View Full Version : ANDROID: BS: Latest Version

bobbyrae
05-02-15, 04:39 AM
Due to the seemingly constant confusion over what the lastest version of the game is, I think we should have this thread and keep it updated when a new version of the game is released.

Posted in the Bakery Story update thread :

Date : June 17, 2015 :
New version is.. Bakery Story Double Rainbow if you want to download without waiting for gem offer.

Date : May 22, 2015:
The new edition bakery story yoga cafe

Date : May 4, 2015 :
I just looked for a new version on BS in Google play store. Its called Bakery Story : Poet's Cafe. Its way down at the bottom of the search and hard to find. I'm waiting for the goal to download though.

kvoeller
05-04-15, 03:03 PM
Way to go bobbyrae! I play on an ipad but I have noticed there does seem to be a great deal of confusion. Hopefully this will help the android users out :)

bobbyrae
05-04-15, 06:12 PM
Hopefully. I'm always confused and have to ask someone what the latest versions are :)

kvoeller
05-04-15, 07:30 PM
This will be really helpful for me if andriod users post whenever there is a new version. I use my dad's tablet to log in to my game for the gem offers and I miss them all the time because I don't pay attention to the update threads to watch for new versions haha. I try to remember to log in on it once a week to check but I don't always make it. :)

holt987
05-05-15, 12:09 PM
Due to the seemingly constant confusion over what the lastest version of the game is, I think we should have this thread and keep it updated when a new version of the game is released.

Posted in the Bakery Story update thread yesterday:

I totally agree. Now that I know about the updates, I've been trying to look for them each time (because I never get the updates as goals for gems - no matter how long I wait for them to show up - like other people get), but can't find them in the Play Store. I usually have to find the name in the update thread (usually about 6 - 10 pages down) because someone else has finally found it in the Play Store. Having a thread dedicated to the names of the updates would be extremely helpful.

Saigek
05-07-15, 07:42 AM
Android here....still waiting for pop up for Poet's Cafe.....if it doesn't come by Friday, I'm going to download from play store without gems...

holt987
05-08-15, 07:38 AM
Pop-up for Poet's Cafe FINALLY arrived this morning - Friday May 8th. :)

Better late than never. Lol

kvoeller
05-08-15, 05:28 PM
Pop-up for Poet's Cafe FINALLY arrived this morning - Friday May 8th. :)

Better late than never. Lol

Thank you so much for posting this! Now I know I need to borrow my dad's tablet this weekend lol :)

bobbyrae
05-22-15, 04:29 PM
New version available : BAKERY STORY YOGA CAFE

Bakerling
05-22-15, 08:02 PM
New version available : BAKERY STORY YOGA CAFE

Now for those players using iOS, they are already building the yoga stove. Yoga Stove parts needed are 8 Lotus and 8 Wood bowls.
For those players using android, this yoga stove is not available for you yet. Please wait for a few days.
Usually we get 6 gems to download the new version bakery story. If we download Bakery Story: Yoga Cafe directly from AppStore, I afraid we don't get any gems at all. Best is to wait for a few days until it requires us to install.

mookie_724
05-22-15, 09:57 PM
Now for those players using iOS, they are already building the yoga stove. Yoga Stove parts needed are 8 Lotus and 8 Wood bowls.
For those players using android, this yoga stove is not available for you yet. Please wait for a few days.
Usually we get 6 gems to download the new version bakery story. If we download Bakery Story: Yoga Cafe directly from AppStore, I afraid we don't get any gems at all. Best is to wait for a few days until it requires us to install.

Andriod user's do you have Yoga oven yet? :( I do not. Got the lotus flower (spent gems) and still nothing. Plz help

LalaSmooth
05-23-15, 09:14 AM
Andriod user's do you have Yoga oven yet? :( I do not. Got the lotus flower (spent gems) and still nothing. Plz help
I'm on android and none of my neighbours have gifted me the new parts yet

kjbrogren
05-29-15, 05:20 AM
No goal pop up yet... I did get one today for Fashion Story. So now Im waiting for BS and RS.

Why is it that when new content comes out with our update, for example the yoga oven (I believe that's what its called) it's not available. But yet the following week that update content is available, for example the Emerald Crate. I guess I don't understand why new content released the following weeks after, is available but the stuff that was released the week a new version is going to be coming we have to wait to get it?

This was the same thing that happened in RS with the bagel update. I got all of the content released after that version came out except the bagel update. It was weeks before I got a new version to download. Then I still had to go back and download bagel just to get that one weeks worth of new content.

bobbyrae
05-29-15, 08:36 AM

The yoga stove IS available. Download the new version of the game. You'll see it there.

It's available on the new version- Bakery story Yoga Cafe.

I'm on android and none of my neighbours have gifted me the new parts yet

If you're not playing on the Yoga Cafe version then you won't see the parts at all. So even if your neighbours send those parts to you you won't be able to see them.

bobbyrae
05-29-15, 08:41 AM
No goal pop up yet... I did get one today for Fashion Story. So now Im waiting for BS and RS.

Why is it that when new content comes out with our update, for example the yoga oven (I believe that's what its called) it's not available. But yet the following week that update content is available, for example the Emerald Crate. I guess I don't understand why new content released the following weeks after, is available but the stuff that was released the week a new version is going to be coming we have to wait to get it?

This was the same thing that happened in RS with the bagel update. I got all of the content released after that version came out except the bagel update. It was weeks before I got a new version to download. Then I still had to go back and download bagel just to get that one weeks worth of new content.

The new version for android is almost always released within a couple of days of the new content being released for ios. You don't have to wait on the goal to download the new version. If you download the new version as soon as it appears in store you will have the content immediately. If you choose to wait to see if the goal is given to download the new version of the game for the gem reward, then the result of that choice is that you don't get the content.

kmarie8923
05-29-15, 12:12 PM
I don't really understand the updates and versions. I went ahead and downloaded to yoga version bc I was hoping there would be some type of goal for me. So now I have both the poet cafe and yoga cafe that both open up to the same thing. My question is do yall delete the poet cafe version when you download the yoga cafe or keep both?

lauraleighashby
05-29-15, 12:31 PM
I don't really understand the updates and versions. I went ahead and downloaded to yoga version bc I was hoping there would be some type of goal for me. So now I have both the poet cafe and yoga cafe that both open up to the same thing. My question is do yall delete the poet cafe version when you download the yoga cafe or keep both?

You should be able to uninstall the poet version and still have all content in the yoga cafe.

krissy4115
05-30-15, 07:57 PM
I can only cook on the yoga stove in the yoga cafe version. If I ho to use the yoga stove in the original bakery story, the menu is blank. I'm playing an an android.

Mythdefied
05-31-15, 12:59 PM
I'm using the Yoga Stove on the regular version and it cooks just fine. Almost through all the recipes, actually.

luincristiel
06-04-15, 09:49 AM
Have anyone got the yoga caf? goal pop-up? I'm still waiting... and will probably keep waiting until I get it.

twospoons
06-04-15, 10:13 AM
popups seem to be coming on fridays now, so we'll see tomorrow. although there's at least a RS version that's outstanding, and I think someone said there was another Fashion version too? i stopped playing that one, so i don't know. but anyway, no guarantee which popup we'll get tomorrow, or if we'll get one at all.

Sb1957
06-04-15, 11:43 AM
popups seem to be coming on fridays now, so we'll see tomorrow. although there's at least a RS version that's outstanding, and I think someone said there was another Fashion version too? i stopped playing that one, so i don't know. but anyway, no guarantee which popup we'll get tomorrow, or if we'll get one at all.

Fashion Story is already sent. Tomorrow should appear BS pop-up and the next week on friday should come RS.

twospoons
06-04-15, 12:15 PM
hey, that was my 1000 post! i'm an executive chef! i wish i'd noticed, i'd have saved it for something more interesting. :(

haycoconut
06-04-15, 12:44 PM
Have anyone got the yoga caf? goal pop-up? I'm still waiting... and will probably keep waiting until I get it.

Haven't gotten it yet either....waiting

GGGStar
06-04-15, 05:34 PM
hey, that was my 1000 post! i'm an executive chef! i wish i'd noticed, i'd have saved it for something more interesting. :(

Lol! Congratulations! That's a lot of posts!!! :)
I just checked mine and I'm up to 52 - I'll have to pick up my pace if I ever want to get to 1000!!

bobbyrae
06-17-15, 03:09 PM
First post updated :

New version is.. Bakery Story Double Rainbow if you want to download without waiting for gem offer.

Natasha_07
06-17-15, 03:31 PM
The whole reason reason we get so much new editions currently is because storm8 is restricting them to B, R & F mostly.
Dragon gets them randomly which is how it should be.
Note that the other games have not gotten any new editions, I don't know if this is because of rebranding from TL to S8.

The last time the other games got editions were for winter: candy blast, farm2 and castle.
It used to be that at least a 1 month gap between one edition and a newer one, now it's not the case because it's mostly to 3 games so there's not an even distribution of new editions.

This year the games that haven't gotten a new edition:
Pet shop, castle, farm2.
Bubble, fruit splash, cupcake, jewel, candy blast.
Bingo, monopoly, etc.