PDA

View Full Version : Stuff leaving the market

DLL137
05-01-15, 09:56 PM
I didn't see any posts about this stuff leaving the market. 20103

DLL137
05-01-15, 09:58 PM

I will never do this again next time I'll just simply post for others to go look cuz this was BEYOND frustrating

DLL137
05-01-15, 10:00 PM
And it looks BEYOND stupid the way I've done it :( sorry all :( was trying to be cool and helpful..I'll leave it to the pros..

lauraleighashby
05-01-15, 11:45 PM
It was indeed helpful...thank you.

CuteTali
05-01-15, 11:53 PM
I didn't know there were items leaving the market until I saw your post, thank you for the notice and for all the pictures.

Now I wonder if items are leaving the market in bakery too.

I wish they would move any and all items that have a timer on them all the way to the front, so we can notice them easier.

bitemesnickers
05-02-15, 09:42 AM
Thank you dll137 :-) I had no idea, i still haven't got last weeks update/goal. <3 xo

lynniefish
05-02-15, 09:09 PM
And it looks BEYOND stupid the way I've done it :( sorry all :( was trying to be cool and helpful..I'll leave it to the pros..

This was very helpful, thank you! I'd never have noticed a few of these because, as CuteTali pointed out, they're always hidden. It seems like RS used to move departing items to the front of the tabs, but they haven't done so recently. Thank you for taking the time to post and provide pix!

MizCricket
05-04-15, 04:52 PM
Did someone confirm that the items are leaving he market? I'm pretty sure they are just on sale for several days for Cinco De Mayo. That's what the pop-up says when you enter the game.

kvoeller
05-04-15, 05:45 PM
Did someone confirm that the items are leaving he market? I'm pretty sure they are just on sale for several days for Cinco De Mayo. That's what the pop-up says when you enter the game.

I'm not sure but the blossom items are gone. There was no notification in my game that they were being removed, I just thought they were on sale last week. I am so mad at myself now because I didn't pay attention and notice the tables were on sale last week and I should have realized they would be removed. Stupid, stupid, stupid. I should have known better. But yeah, notification that we are saying goodbye to the items would have been nice.

DLL137
05-05-15, 04:44 PM

I'm not sure but the blossom items are gone. There was no notification in my game that they were being removed, I just thought they were on sale last week. I am so mad at myself now because I didn't pay attention and notice the tables were on sale last week and I should have realized they would be removed. Stupid, stupid, stupid. I should have known better. But yeah, notification that we are saying goodbye to the items would have been nice.

First, thank you to everyone who took a moment and was kind to me :) that was very sweet of you all xoxox MizCricket my reasoning for thinking they are going to leave is exactly what kvoeller said. They have been putting old stuff on sale and then removing them from the market, so I don't want to be SOL if they are removed and I didn't want anyone else to be either. Someone might really want a sombrero! lol