PDA

View Full Version : What is the cost in gems for the chandelier for Haunted Hall?

mreames
05-01-15, 08:27 PM
What is the cost in gems for the chandelier for Haunted Hall? I suspect only Storm8 can answer this since most people that got the HH to level 4 probably also got the chandelier.

parlski
05-02-15, 06:33 AM
I don't recall what the gem cost was, but it's not a very good gem investment. it gives a mere 300 coins per collect and very rarely you may get lumin potion. I rarely if ever collect from mine

mreames
05-02-15, 10:03 AM
I don't recall what the gem cost was, but it's not a very good gem investment. it gives a mere 300 coins per collect and very rarely you may get lumin potion. I rarely if ever collect from mine

Thanks but I'm not debating the usefulness. :) I understand that most feel it's not worth it to them. However, I have all of the gem bought buildings, I don't have the cauldron (obviously or I wouldn't need a chandelier) and I'm looking down the road. :)

SpiritWind00
05-03-15, 02:45 AM
I put in a request last night for an answer to the CMs, but given its the weekend haven't heard back yet... Also put your question on my game wall for you. :)

mreames
05-03-15, 06:21 AM
I put in a request last night for an answer to the CMs, but given its the weekend haven't heard back yet... Also put your question on my game wall for you. :)

Thank you so much!!! :)

PikaSquirrel
05-04-15, 02:29 PM
The Fancy Chandelier to level up the Haunted Hall to level 5 costs 120 Gems. You only need one of this item.

mreames
05-04-15, 02:57 PM
The Fancy Chandelier to level up the Haunted Hall to level 5 costs 120 Gems. You only need one of this item.

Thanks so much for the answer, PikeSquirrel. :) and thanks again, SpiritWind :)