Collect 30 eggs
Collect 10 cheese
Cook 10 breakfast sandwiches

Reward +1 nail

Step 2:
Collect 10 bread
Collect 5 beef
Cook 5 hamburgers

Reward 5 helping hands (not added to total if over limit, nvm, got them after force quit and restart)

Step 3
Water your customers (50 times)
Cook 3 French dip sandwiches

Reward +1 nail

Aud2007
05-01-15, 07:24 PM
Just logged in and got these goals- thanks!

orleansparish
05-01-15, 08:35 PM
Too bad it isn't for maps. I've just deleted 12 nails because my totals were unbalanced and by time I get enough maps or hammers, I'd have gathered over 100 nails.

cquinn32
05-01-15, 09:03 PM
Step 4
Cook 4 yogurt parfait
Cook 6 cheesecake
Reward 5 quick serve

Step 5
Cook 8 spaghetti and meatballs
Cook 8 ravioli
Cook 5 chicken alfredo
Reward 1 wooden plank

Step 6
Cook 50 French toast
Reward 1 blueprint

Aud2007
05-02-15, 04:44 AM
Thanks! I'm going to be hoarding cream for this next one:)

RobsAngel91214
05-02-15, 06:57 AM
I have a question..Is it suppose to count towards the goals if u collect from the street market?? Mine only seem to be counting from the regular shops which is prolonging finishing my goals. The goals only say to collect the item so it shouldn't matter where u collect it from right?? I'm confused. Think this should be clarified in the goals.

cquinn32
05-02-15, 07:56 AM
deleted

441sogo
05-02-15, 09:41 AM
It's kind of a bummer to complete a quest, only to receive a prize that is regularly received through everyday game play! I am constantly getting rid of nails and planks. :( I would LOVE to see some hammers come along later in the quest line....;) I have plenty of neighbors who would appreciate blueprints, too. I don't know of anyone who needs nails!!

I also think that if quick serves are going to be a regular prize, that the 20 item limit should be increased.

bobbyrae
05-02-15, 10:02 AM
It's kind of a bummer to complete a quest, only to receive a prize that is regularly received through everyday game play! I am constantly getting rid of nails and planks. :( I would LOVE to see some hammers come along later in the quest line....;) I have plenty of neighbors who would appreciate blueprints, too. I don't know of anyone who needs nails!!

I also think that if quick serves are going to be a regular prize, that the 20 item limit should be increased.

I need nails desperately. I used to get only nails and was desperate for planks. Now all i get are planks, hammers, blueprints and not a nail. I just threw out some hammers. :-/

441sogo
05-02-15, 11:47 AM
I need nails desperately. I used to get only nails and was desperate for planks. Now all i get are planks, hammers, blueprints and not a nail. I just threw out some hammers. :-/

Geez, I sure wish we could trade!?! I dump AT LEAST 12 nails a day! I need multiple hammers for every next stage upgrade or expansion, but rarely ever get them! I'm completely stuck at the moment!

rosewaterlily
05-02-15, 12:40 PM
Geez, I sure wish we could trade!?! I dump AT LEAST 12 nails a day! I need multiple hammers for every next stage upgrade or expansion, but rarely ever get them! I'm completely stuck at the moment!

Same, I need about, oh thirty hammers to upgrade my seafood shop, butcher shop, fruit market, tool box, and expansion 15. Always deleting blueprints, nails, and planks while waiting on shovels and hammers. Started spending my 2 million plus coins on random decor and styles because they can't be applied to buy upgrades without hammers. Good thing street market is useless now so I'm not tempted to use my precious hammers there.

bobbyrae
05-02-15, 12:49 PM
I noticed the switch with planks and nails when I equalised the number if each item I have in my toolbox. After that, for a little while I noticed I got an even distribution of nails, planks, prints and hammers from CID. After I used up the tools received I noticed the distribution again became uneven because I had more planks than nails left in storage. I suspect I will have to delete some planks and prints and hammers again and even them out to get him to start giving me more nails.

dragon2046
05-02-15, 12:50 PM
Next step is 50 French toasts. For 1 expansion permit. :)

dragon2046
05-02-15, 01:07 PM
Step after French toast is :

50 water to customers
20 times cook on your dinner stove
10 times cook on your commercial range

For 1 nail.

randic78
05-02-15, 03:16 PM
Next step:

Cook 3 French dips
Cook 4 steak and eggs

For 4 nails

441sogo
05-02-15, 03:29 PM
Ugh!!!! :mad: Where are the hammers in this quest line????????????:confused:

Aud2007
05-02-15, 04:09 PM
Ugh!!!! :mad: Where are the hammers in this quest line????????????:confused:

I'm really hoping a goal for hammers is coming, too!

ariffraff
05-03-15, 01:03 AM
I'd rather have parts than quick serves, I rarely use the quick serves.

Mistymoo50
05-03-15, 03:37 AM
I have a question..Is it suppose to count towards the goals if u collect from the street market?? Mine only seem to be counting from the regular shops which is prolonging finishing my goals. The goals only say to collect the item so it shouldn't matter where u collect it from right?? I'm confused. Think this should be clarified in the goals.

I collected a meat from the market as I needed one more but it didn't count.

tywin111
05-03-15, 07:01 AM
Tip : 50 french toast step, cook for 30 seconds then you can finish the dish for free.

Jennerwein1
05-03-15, 12:45 PM
Tip : 50 french toast step, cook for 30 seconds then you can finish the dish for free.

Thank you!!! Did not know that. Helps a lot.

c4r3n
05-03-15, 02:05 PM
What is the last step for this goal? How many nails do I get?

dragon2046
05-03-15, 03:23 PM
Next step:

Cook 3 French dips
Cook 4 steak and eggs

For 4 nails

This is the last step.

Thanks TL I really enjoyed this quest. I love getting useful items and the things we had to cook were things that didn't take forever to cook. :). In my opinion u "nailed" this one TL. Lol yes that was lame I know I just couldn't resist. :)

c4r3n
05-03-15, 04:09 PM
Thanks I really thought I missed something or did something wrong bc I thought I was getting a bag of nails.
I did notice I received blue prints and things throughout but I thought I was getting more but that is ok it kept me occupied.

bobbyrae
05-03-15, 07:19 PM
Thanks I really thought I missed something or did something wrong bc I thought I was getting a bag of nails.
I did notice I received blue prints and things throughout but I thought I was getting more but that is ok it kept me occupied.

I expected a bag of nails too! :) i guess a bag is four nails in TL language. :p
I was grateful for those four nails too since i hardly ever get nails from CID.

Jennerwein1
05-04-15, 01:14 AM
Almost done. This was fun and doable. Glad I got some nails, since I am always short on those. Thanks TL.

cquinn32
05-04-15, 05:22 AM
Really enjoyed this little quest!! Was sure hoping there would be a hammer or two though lol

kimmysue123
05-04-15, 05:57 AM
My theory, tell me if this will work....

I'm on the last step, needing 3 French dips. I only have two of the needed appliances. Can I START cooking a French dip, then move that appliance to storage, get it back out of storage and then the appliance be empty and then start another one?

bobbyrae
05-04-15, 06:50 AM
My theory, tell me if this will work....

I'm on the last step, needing 3 French dips. I only have two of the needed appliances. Can I START cooking a French dip, then move that appliance to storage, get it back out of storage and then the appliance be empty and then start another one?

IF you could store appliances with food on it that would be a great plan. Unfortunately you can't store an appliance with food on it as far as I can tell.

fahrensland
05-04-15, 09:29 PM
Really enjoyed this little quest!! Was sure hoping there would be a hammer or two though lol

You would think hammers would have been included...hammers do the action of "nailing" the nails, so it only makes sense we would have received some! Sadly to have them completely missing for this questline is a bit of a bummer.

Overall I liked the idea of a limited chain giving upgrade items, but I would prefer the final reward to give multiple rare items like hammers/maps rather than the more common Cid drops like nails. Maybe next time! :)

xxangelmariexxx
05-05-15, 03:42 AM
a challenge I was able to complete...yay...and i could use the nails

bobbyrae
05-05-15, 05:54 AM

Thank you!!! Did not know that. Helps a lot.

I think all dishes have this "finish for free" feature. I think when you get down to the last minute or two it becomes free to finish.

bobbyrae
05-05-15, 05:56 AM
You would think hammers would have been included...hammers do the action of "nailing" the nails, so it only makes sense we would have received some! Sadly to have them completely missing for this questline is a bit of a bummer.

Overall I liked the idea of a limited chain giving upgrade items, but I would prefer the final reward to give multiple rare items like hammers/maps rather than the more common Cid drops like nails. Maybe next time! :)

Hammers are not rare for me. Nails are. It used to be planks were hard to get now nails are my challenge. Maps are not rare for me either. I keep having to dump hammers and maps to make room for the very impossible to get nails. So this challenge was perfect for me.

441sogo
05-05-15, 07:20 AM
Hammers are not rare for me. Nails are. It used to be planks were hard to get now nails are my challenge. Maps are not rare for me either. I keep having to dump hammers and maps to make room for the very impossible to get nails. So this challenge was perfect for me.

It's very apparent that everyone on this game has a tool that the game refuses to give them, making upgrades/expansion nearly impossible. For me, that tool is hammers. Given how everyone's situation is different, it's disappointing that they didn't at least cover the complete tool list by throwing in a hammer and a shovel, too.

While I'm glad for you that the quest provided you with a much needed supply of nails, for me, I was deleting nails only to make room for the nails I had earned. :rolleyes: It's really kind of funny.....

cquinn32
05-05-15, 07:39 AM
Given how everyone's situation is different, it's disappointing that they didn't at least cover the complete tool list by throwing in a hammer and a shovel, too.

Agreed

cocauina
05-05-15, 09:12 AM
I'm still on step 5 and have 37 nails, what I need is shovels, seeds, blueprints and wood planks.

TL, at least you could had give 5 of each material in each step, and not only nails has rewards for most of the goals.

bobbyrae
05-05-15, 10:24 AM
S
I'm still on step 5 and have 37 nails, what I need is shovels, seeds, blueprints and wood planks.

TL, at least you could had give 5 of each material in each step, and not only nails has rewards for most of the goals.
I would have loved seeds!

xenu8
05-05-15, 08:21 PM
I have 46 nails and 1 hammer. I can't expand without hammers. Why can't he give me hammers?

jandtandn
05-06-15, 06:23 PM
I was on Step 5 today and then the challenge disappeared. Was this a limited time challenge? I didn't notice if it was.

ElaineCarrel
05-06-15, 07:22 PM
Yes it was unfortunately. I could've sworn there were still a couple of days left but apparently not.

catfoodie
05-06-15, 08:01 PM
I think it was for about 5 days only, like a mini event-quest

cathycathy1
05-06-15, 08:15 PM
Was this a limited time event? It didn't say it was.

catfoodie
05-07-15, 05:04 AM
It was saying on the event icon, there was a timer.