PDA

View Full Version : STORAGE for TREES and BUSHES ... Please! Please! Please!

farmerama123
05-01-15, 07:25 AM
could we please be able to store ALL the lovely trees and bushes we purchase during special events after the events are over. many of us purchased extra just to decorate our farms but they are taking up a lot of space and most of us would like to choose which ones we keep out, without having to sell them just to make room for the next event! There was a few weeks where we were able to store the fall flowers bushes ... And then not. This would make a great feature on the game... And my farm wouldn't have to be spring, summer , fall and winter all at the same time!

pundoggity
05-01-15, 10:02 AM
could we please be able to store ALL the lovely trees and bushes we purchase during special events after the events are over. many of us purchased extra just to decorate our farms but they are taking up a lot of space and most of us would like to choose which ones we keep out, without having to sell them just to make room for the next event! There was a few weeks where we were able to store the fall flowers bushes ... And then not. This would make a great feature on the game... And my farm wouldn't have to be spring, summer , fall and winter all at the same time!

I do like this idea. I hope it is considered. I just sold all mine for space:( I wish I could have kept them in storage instead.

Lilliepaddd
05-06-15, 09:01 PM
I do like this idea. I hope it is considered. I just sold all mine for space:( I wish I could have kept them in storage instead.

I totally agree!!!!

farmerama123
06-25-15, 08:35 AM
Please tell me this is being worked on! I really think as veteran players, those who have been through many events should have things that others do not, But have the option of pulling them out when they want to! Last Christmas was my second, and it was so fun to be able to pull out the previous years things and decorate for the season ... But it is summer and I really don't want snow on my trees anymore. I have about 60 squares being taken up by things I want to keep but use seasonally!

panix
09-08-15, 02:46 PM
Please please please please PLEASE, Team Lava!!!!!! If you aren't going to give us new expansions for our billions of decorations.... PLEASE PLEASE allow us to store special event trees and bushes!! That is literally the only thing I want in this game right now. I know it can be done because for a while we could store the colorful flowering bush.... Before you took that option away. Please let me store my palm trees, and snowy pines....... It has been Christmas on my farm all year.

LuvsHorror
09-20-15, 11:51 PM
Good idea.

gigi03833
09-22-15, 06:34 PM
Yes I agree and more expansion!

Andis4pawsbakery
10-20-15, 03:06 PM
Yes!! Some of the seasonal stuff that cannot be stored really take up a lot of space. It is difficult enough to expand your property with so few land deeds being dispensed or sold by other gamers.

farmerama123
01-11-16, 08:04 AM
Hooray! We can store some of our trees and bushes (the more recent ones) into our cellars! Thank you so much!! Hopefully the rest will be on the way soon :) ...! (Thanks kooky panda for emailing TL :)

summit777
01-12-16, 02:30 PM
good news for many farmes :)
but take care, if you chopped the trees and bushes once (during the events) and you store it now in the cellar, you'll store the "fully tree" and not the "half-chopped"

panix
01-31-16, 04:31 PM
Any news yet if we will ever be able to store the older event trees? I am so grateful they made the option to store some trees and bushes, but I have lots of snowy trees from last year, and palm trees and others that I would love to store as well!! Please say this option will be available for the older trees as well?

Rynetory2
02-01-16, 07:30 AM
I'm checking on this. Thanks.

Rynetory2
02-05-16, 04:50 AM
Can you post what are the specific trees or bushes that you would like to store? Thanks.

noemata
02-05-16, 09:46 AM
I can list a few....

Fall flower bush
Plumeria tree
Coconut tree
Snowy pine
Deluxe snowy pine
Valentine's mailbox

enaid03
02-05-16, 10:03 AM
Also:

Deluxe Leprechaun Trap
Christmas Pine

Looks also like this event's rose bush. For those who wish to decorate with them now and keep for later.....

panix
02-05-16, 02:41 PM
I can list a few....

Fall flower bush
Plumeria tree
Coconut tree
Snowy pine
Deluxe snowy pine
Valentine's mailbox

Yes!! All of these, please! :)

Rynetory2
02-05-16, 10:25 PM
Your requests have been submitted. Thanks. :)

noemata
02-07-16, 11:41 PM
Any chance we could also store our cattle, crop plots and extra craft buildings....I would like to be able to put my cattle and extra buildings away when they are not needed......milk, eggs, feed etc. are always available in the marketplace.

Rynetory2
02-08-16, 08:05 AM
These are regular farm items and are not meant to be stored. However you can store extra crop plots. Thanks for your suggestion.

noemata
02-08-16, 09:55 AM
Crop plots cannot be stored or even sold, though "fruit" trees can.
What to do if I regret buying the max number of 'cattle' and/or feed mills etc., it would be nice if the option to sell these are available (just like the "fruit" trees) ??!!

Rynetory2
02-08-16, 10:02 AM
Crop plots cannot be stored or even sold, though "fruit" trees can.

You have to harvest the crops before you can sell or store an empty crop plot.

noemata
02-08-16, 10:16 AM
You have to harvest the crops before you can sell or store an empty crop plot.

GREAT !!
So you can store or sell a plot but only sell "fruit" trees, strange rules.........
Still, would like the option to sell excess buildings/cattle.....guess not possible unless I get a new device........:rolleyes:

shedenh
02-09-16, 10:13 AM
Rose bushes please.

Rynetory2
02-10-16, 07:20 PM
Rose bushes please.

This was included in the earlier submission, suggested by enaid03. :)

panix
03-20-16, 01:34 PM
I hate to sound like a broken record, but any updates on when we will be able to store all event trees/bushes? We can store all new ones, why not old? As soon as the valentines event was done we could store the rose bushes... So what's the hold up for older items? And news on this would be appreciated, as you can tell I'm waiting not so patiently :) thanks!!

PookieBear50
04-16-18, 08:52 PM
As has been requested before, may we please have the ability to store former event items from a few years ago that many of us purchased because they looked good as decorations for our farms, but which--because they were event items and not regular decorations--cannot be moved into storage? As an example, during 2014's Luau event I purchased extra (okay, a lot of extra) Plumeria Bushes and Coconut Trees, and because they could not be stored after the event ended, I had to leave them out on the farm (where I use them as borders, but when I am rearranging my farm, it is difficult because they must remain out). I could sell those items to get rid of them, but that would effectively undermine the entire reason I purchased them in the first place because I would have no way to get them back after.

Right now the items that I have that cannot be stored are
- Plumeria Trees
- Coconut Trees
- Fall Flower Bush
- Ghost Trap
- Snowy Pine and Deluxe Snowy Pine

So please, would you convert the original items so that they can be stored?

Rynetory2
07-03-18, 06:58 AM
Please let us store the coconut trees from past event just as you did for the coconut trees in Farm 2 5th Birthday event.

olcastle
01-06-19, 07:33 PM
Yes, so many things can't be stored in this game. Please let us also store the old trees like Snowy Pine, Plumeria Tree, Coconut Tree and Fall Flower Bush.