PDA

View Full Version : Goal-install dragon story

Tinkerbel48
05-01-15, 06:34 AM
I got a goal to install dragon story and something about obtaining older dragons? Woohoo, I hope it means what I think, us newer players would love the opportunity to obtain the older dragons that are not available right now :)

inesat
05-01-15, 06:48 AM
I got nothing like that, but the possibility of obtaining some older dragons I never had a chance at because of Android is very exciting.
Care to elaborate, Tinkerbel48? Also, are you an ios player?

Tinkerbel48
05-01-15, 07:06 AM
I am android player, when I logged in this morning there was a pop up to install dragon story (original ), I have the spring version on my phone, and it said something like install to bring back dragons from the realm. ..something that, I wasn't really paying attention at first . Then I went into gials, and it was a goal to install it, so I did, nothing has happened since...so waiting to see if there will be more goals to obtain the dragons no longer available right now.

inesat
05-01-15, 07:14 AM
Let's hope this has something to do with an upcoming update. A chance at expired dragons would definitely qualify as a worthwhile birthday celebration. Thank you for the info!

Kennedward
05-01-15, 07:22 AM
I just opened my game but don't see such a goal....

cvrc
05-01-15, 09:21 AM
I see the goal, but when I tried to install it, it says it's not available in my country :( Now I have to wait 16 days for the goal to disappear from the other games I played. Grrrrrr!

Kennedward
05-01-15, 04:41 PM
Still nothing for me

Tinkerbel48
05-01-15, 08:29 PM
I installed it to complete the goal, nothing has happened since, kinda of strange, hmmm

Anaboe
05-02-15, 03:00 AM
I'm sorry to be a party-pooper, but it sounds to me like LT tricked you into using another version of the game, because the Spring-version isn't supporter any longer.

Tinkerbel48
05-02-15, 05:06 AM
Oh well that's ok, I did get some gold for doing it :)

PepperWoo
05-02-15, 05:12 AM
I'm sorry to be a party-pooper, but it sounds to me like LT tricked you into using another version of the game, because the Spring-version isn't supporter any longer.

Hmm.. but how is the Spring version not supported, isn't it the most recent version that has the iOS features apart from the original DS app?

PrincessCouture2014
05-02-15, 05:26 AM
I don't have any such goals either

bakerystoe
05-02-15, 06:01 AM
I see the goal, but when I tried to install it, it says it's not available in my country :( Now I have to wait 16 days for the goal to disappear from the other games I played. Grrrrrr!

Same as the cupcake mania app:(

Kennedward
05-02-15, 07:27 PM
I don't have any such goals either

Yea, I don't know why it's like this for some players like us who don't see this goal

Tinkerbel48
05-03-15, 06:29 AM
Well like I said earlier, nothing has happened after I installed it, except I did get gold. Also, my springtime version was working fine so not sure what that was all about. Could have just been a glitch or something.

Kennedward
05-03-15, 04:23 PM
Well like I said earlier, nothing has happened after I installed it, except I did get gold. Also, my springtime version was working fine so not sure what that was all about. Could have just been a glitch or something.

I said that because since I don't see this goal, it means no gold for me

freshfunin2008
05-04-15, 07:51 AM
On Android I got a goal to update Castle Story not Dragon Story. I updated castle and got 30 gold for it. This was last Friday I am just slow to post it.