PDA

View Full Version : Ability to make expansion permits disappears?

EBJW
05-01-15, 01:58 AM
I have one plot left for expansion. I recall reading a long, very long time ago, that the ability to make expansion permits in the Royal Exchange disappears as soon as there are no more open plots. And it reappears as soon as new expanding possibilities are available.
Is this (still) true?

Cause I want to keep making permits, hoping and waiting (keep fingers and toes crossed) for new expansions....

ShibuyaCloth
05-01-15, 02:17 AM
Have a look into the expansion nugget (see sig). In short yes to what you said. And I would not leave on plot closed just for the sake of permits, you can stock pile infinite tickets, see Puffy and his insane ticket stack!!! I have 6 permits in stock for a quick expansion and >500 tickets in reserve. Knowing it takes an average 15 permits for each new extension release, I am good.

EBJW
05-01-15, 03:00 AM
Have a look into the expansion nugget (see sig). In short yes to what you said. And I would not leave on plot closed just for the sake of permits, you can stock pile infinite tickets, see Puffy and his insane ticket stack!!! I have 6 permits in stock for a quick expansion and >500 tickets in reserve. Knowing it takes an average 15 permits for each new extension release, I am good.

Thanx for helping me out!

I couldn't and still can't find the answer in the hub, too blond perhaps.... ;)

ShibuyaCloth
05-01-15, 04:49 AM
Thanx for helping me out!

I couldn't and still can't find the answer in the hub, too blond perhaps.... ;)

Not all Dutch are blond ;) And the info was in the u-goal file (#17)

EBJW
05-01-15, 05:05 AM
Not all Dutch are blond ;) And the info was in the u-goal file (#17)

Not all Dutch blond: tell me... I'm the only one in my family :rolleyes:
Meant: me myself too (much) blond, LOL!

And I feel extra silly, cause I can't find u-goal file #17..... ! Can you write down the link, pretty please?

ShibuyaCloth
05-01-15, 05:11 AM
Not all Dutch blond: tell me... I'm the only one in my family :rolleyes:
Meant: me myself too (much) blond, LOL!

And I feel extra silly, cause I can't find u-goal file #17..... ! Can you write down the link, pretty please?

Use the link in my sig to open the u-goal thread. Then scroll down to u-goal #17-Genghis Khan or open the PDF version (top link in the thread).

EBJW
05-01-15, 07:39 AM
Use the link in my sig to open the u-goal thread. Then scroll down to u-goal #17-Genghis Khan or open the PDF version (top link in the thread).

The quarter finally fell :o , I was looking in the Hub.....
u-goal is unofficial goals.... (putting on a wig tonight! :cool:)

meme1098
05-01-15, 08:48 AM
The quarter finally fell :o , I was looking in the Hub.....
u-goal is unofficial goals.... (putting on a wig tonight! :cool:)

Haha...Zelda, you crack me up. I actually laughed out loud! :D

And guess I'm gonna have to add the link to the Add Me thread in my signature too since it seems a lot of people can't seem to read. :D

Chaotarch
05-01-15, 12:45 PM

ok, have to post a pic, lol:

Chaotarch
05-01-15, 12:47 PM
btw zelda, if you are now at your last expansion, you could expand, cuz permit needs only four hours to craft, so you could choose my way...:cool:
no hurry, lol

EBJW
05-01-15, 01:03 PM
1300 tradetickets........?!?
Doink....!

Taking a deep, deep, deeper bow! (meanwhile straightening my wig, it fell off in my astonishment!).

ShibuyaCloth
05-01-15, 01:34 PM
1300 tradetickets........?!?
Doink....!

Taking a deep, deep, deeper bow! (meanwhile straightening my wig, it fell off in my astonishment!).

You see, not only Dutch can be crazy. Some u-goalers are as well :p

zoeee87
05-01-15, 01:45 PM
Well.. I thought I was doing pretty well with my 70 trade tickets and 12 expansion permits! Lol! I'll just keep chugging away.. ��

Liloze
05-01-15, 02:33 PM
I always Keep 90 trade tickets ready, in case I need them for something other than expansion permits, ( i.e. new goal )
The rest is directly traded for Expansion permits. This way, if any FREE trade ticket come my way (highly unlikely)
I won't lose it like other did with the Christmas trees, the Treasure troves etc... ;)
Nope, don't care to stack them.

EBJW
05-01-15, 09:33 PM
Haha...Zelda, you crack me up. I actually laughed out loud! :D

And guess I'm gonna have to add the link to the Add Me thread in my signature too since it seems a lot of people can't seem to read. :D

Forgot to tell: a lot of people CAN read (our ID) but CAN't listen: despite my helpfulness regarding the neighbour-link I still get invitations from people I don't know, about 10 for the last 10 days... Maybe all blonds....?! :rolleyes:

totalwasteoftime
05-01-15, 09:43 PM
Totally off topic, but where do I find the info on how to make a signature?

ShibuyaCloth
05-01-15, 11:22 PM
Totally off topic, but where do I find the info on how to make a signature?

Off topic answer, here:: http://forums.storm8.com/usercp.php

totalwasteoftime
05-02-15, 09:13 PM
Thanks! :)

totalwasteoftime
05-02-15, 09:24 PM

I mean thanks :)