PDA

View Full Version : Growvine firmament rollback

keller63
05-01-15, 01:49 AM
I've had a roll back on a round and expect to be rolled forward one round as I have screenshot proof I defeated the round twice

20083. 20084

You can see from the coins that first defeat I had 2.7 mil coins 2nd defeat was 2.8mil coins

20085. In this screens shot the two wins are the second to last and 3rd to last scree ids with a picture of shamrock habitat in between them so they were taken at different times

[S8] Regina
05-01-15, 11:23 AM
I've had a roll back on a round and expect to be rolled forward one round as I have screenshot proof I defeated the round twice

20083. 20084

You can see from the coins that first defeat I had 2.7 mil coins 2nd defeat was 2.8mil coins

20085. In this screens shot the two wins are the second to last and 3rd to last scree ids with a picture of shamrock habitat in between them so they were taken at different times

Sorry about that! Please email support@teamlava.com for assistance, and please PM me the ticket number so that I can help you. Thank you!

sweetypies97
05-01-15, 09:23 PM
Good luck! I emailed support last time it happened to me, they said it must have been my connection. It wasn't, so then they said it was a glitch on their part and unfortunately there was nothing they could do. I hope you have better luck than me!