PDA

View Full Version : I'm sick of losing my ingredients!

sashahoney
04-30-15, 07:52 PM
I know I'm not the only one who is losing ingredients as the game keeps constantly refreshing! I'm so sick of this! It wouldn't be such a big deal if I actually got my ingredients back or that the long cool down in the pantry didn't happen! I emailed S8 about this who gave me instructions to help with this but that doesn't help me get back my stuff or stop the long cool down period so what's the point of that? Why can't the development team come up with a fix? I've never come across a game that has soooo many issues all at the same time! I really hope another company takes over this game and is able to fix these issues and make the game fun again because clearly S8 don't have the competence to do so!

minndom
05-01-15, 02:30 AM
Recently I've started experiencing these sync issues and losing finished dishes because of it. This is getting very annoying.

sashahoney
05-01-15, 04:42 AM
Recently I've started experiencing these sync issues and losing finished dishes because of it. This is getting very annoying.

More annoying is that fact that S8 are not even addressing the issue or trying to fix it! :mad:

SparklyOctopus
05-01-15, 11:31 AM
Sorry to hear that! It does seem like you guys are encountering some sync error issues. When this happens, your game is reverting to a previous save progress. It may help to save your progress, if you visit a neighbor and then go back to your Restaurant. Please let us know if that helps!

sashahoney
05-01-15, 05:49 PM
Sorry to hear that! It does seem like you guys are encountering some sync error issues. When this happens, your game is reverting to a previous save progress. It may help to save your progress, if you visit a neighbor and then go back to your Restaurant. Please let us know if that helps!

Actually I do do that and it works 95% of the time but to constantly have to do that after every meal is a bit ridiculous. A much better solution would be to fix the game so it stops doing that :p

minndom
05-02-15, 03:16 AM
It didn't help me. When I got back to my restaurant it looked like I had got some of my neighbour's appliances in my restaurant. After second visit my counters were all empty.

gabstarx
05-05-15, 08:25 AM
Started having the same problem just after cruise ship task happens like way to much I just had to leave the game then because kept refreshing lost a lot of long waiting ingredients just disappeared also sid dropped a long awaited blue print that I really needed and when the game refreshed it was gone which was really frustration cause really needed that part to expand.

minndom
05-06-15, 01:43 AM
Looks like that I just lose the finished dishes. I don't recall seeing missing ingredients (I've seen sync taking place whilst in veggie market). Closing the game doesn't help, the sync may appear regardless. Visiting neighbours doesn't help, the dishes are gone when I get back.

I find it odd that when the sync takes place it doesn't go to the state where the dishes are finished and available but they just disappear from the counter. I've seen also occasions where the omelettes stay but the rest are gone.

Why do we need to do the sync so often? Is there anything specific that triggers the sync?