PDA

View Full Version : Customer Service Response Time?

Unregistered
02-09-11, 03:57 PM
Has anyone emailed Team Lava with a problem? If so, how quickly did they respond. I emailed them a few days ago and haven't heard back yet.

Unregistered
02-09-11, 04:08 PM
Has anyone emailed Team Lava with a problem? If so, how quickly did they respond. I emailed them a few days ago and haven't heard back yet.

I received a response in about a day and a half. Was more of a form response but better than what i got from We game makers...they never even responded so I deleted that stupid crashing ****

Unregistered
02-10-11, 07:54 PM
No way,they live in a basement making fun of u guys for buying magic boxes. Chances are u never will hear,,maybe gay Norman comes and said hiya

Unregistered
02-10-11, 11:57 PM
I asked a question and got an answer in about a week.

Unregistered
02-11-11, 10:37 AM
Thanks you guys, I still haven't received a response and it's been a week :(

Unregistered
02-11-11, 10:52 AM
I had to transfer my game between devices, they did respond with an auto reply at first, then I did hear from them
and they fixed my problem, so if you dont hear from them again, just reply to your auto reply

Unregistered
02-11-11, 01:16 PM
I didn't even get an auto reply!

I had to transfer my game between devices, they did respond with an auto reply at first, then I did hear from them
and they fixed my problem, so if you dont hear from them again, just reply to your auto reply

Unregistered
02-11-11, 04:26 PM
I tried again, but used my regular email and sent an email to support@teamlava.com instead of using the "contact us" form. I did get an auto response this time! :)

Unregistered
02-11-11, 05:42 PM
i once complained about a certain neighbor in the game and emailed to teamlava, i was really surprised that after i got an automatic reply,then in a few minutes time someone replied me about the problem!
good service at that time!