PDA

View Full Version : No bombs from breeding

Listal
04-30-15, 07:04 AM
I bred a plutopus, fearie ferret .& lemurcry and did not receive a signal bomb for any of them

My next breeding was my ca turn which is on the nest and got 3 bombs for her

I like yo receive the bombs I was not given

Fearie ferret - 1 it's common
But other two are rare so atleast 2 each

kooky panda
04-30-15, 10:29 AM
You can only hold 15 at a time. If you have 15 already, you will not receive any additional ones.

Listal
04-30-15, 02:06 PM
You can only hold 15 at a time. If you have 15 already, you will not receive any additional ones.

I have had at most 6 bombs in storage

At the time if these breeding a going to eggs I had maybe 1-2 in storage so I would not have gone over the 15 in storage

kooky panda
04-30-15, 02:50 PM
Please send an email to support@teamlava.com so an agent can check your game.

Listal
04-30-15, 03:17 PM
I will thanks

[S8] Regina
04-30-15, 04:37 PM
You get Explosives when you move the egg to the Nest for hatching from the Breeding Den.

You will be unable to receive Explosives for the Fairy Ferret, it is only 3 hours breeding time.

For Plutopus and Lemucury, you will receive 1 Explosives each because they are under 12 hours breeding time.

You can still send an email to support so they can take a look at your account.

zenobia42
04-30-15, 05:33 PM
Regina;1102739']You get Explosives when you move the egg to the Nest for hatching from the Breeding Den.

You will be unable to receive Explosives for the Fairy Ferret, it is only 3 hours breeding time.

For Plutopus and Lemucury, you will receive 1 Explosives each because they are under 12 hours breeding time.

You can still send an email to support so they can take a look at your account.

Okay, here we go with yet ANOTHER story about how bombs work.

A) First, we got the explanation in this reply (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?73933-Where-are-the-explosives-for-the-mine) (also shown in the attached screenshot) that any multiple of 6 hours becomes 1 bomb each and any leftover hours carry over to the next bomb calculation:
http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=20080&d=1430439722

B) THEN, after many players reported NOT getting the bombs earned, we hear that leftover hours are instead converted to a chance for another bomb. Which would, if true, presumably mean the same number of total bombs created after thousands of hours in the long run, but in the short run, could mean being gypped of many bombs that would have been earned in method A).

I was informed by TL and I have data that indicates it's true that the rule for awarding explosives is the following.
Explosives are awarded when the egg is moved from the breeding den to the nest
The number of explosives are determined by dividing the breeding time (in hours) of the egg by 6. Speeding the actual time by using gems, is not supposed to affect this.
If the division by 6 results in a remainder, you may be awarded an extra explosive based on the value of the remainder.

To guarantee 3 explosives, you must move an egg with at least 18 hours of breed time. However, although TL hasn't said this, we know there is an intermittent problem with this method. A number of people have reported getting only one explosive when moving a 12 hour Magmacore egg to the nest. I experienced the problem once myself.

TL has not said what the calculation is for awarding the extra explosive is, but it seems to be something on the order of 1 chance in 6 for every remaining hours of breed time. Since the awarding of the extra explosive is somewhat based on luck, the only time you know for a fact how many explosives, you will receive is when the breed time is divisible by 6.

C) NOW the story is that NOTHING carries over. You can breed 5:00 100 times and receive ZERO bombs. Is this correct? I find it very curious that this would suddenly be the case when nearly every player is putting earht + water in the nest, the most common result of which is... 5:00.

So which is it? A) B) or C)? If it is C, please understand, we players know for a FACT that we used to receive credit for leftover hours. And taking that away from us, during a plethora of 5:00 breeds no less, is going to make very many people very upset.