PDA

View Full Version : delete Building

66Blondie124
04-28-15, 10:39 PM
Hi, I was wondering how to clear buildings that do not want to use. For example, trading portal.

zyfazix
04-29-15, 02:20 AM
As far as I know you can't

AMuffins
04-29-15, 10:49 AM
Hi, I was wondering how to clear buildings that do not want to use. For example, trading portal.

Why would you want to remove Trading Portal? You can craft dragons there that you cannot breed. And you needed the trading portal for the Rainbow Sentinel dragon quest. If you don't have trading portal you cannot finish that quest. Same with Quest Outpost. We currently have a quest with Air dragon to get more pops.

Think twice before asking or removing certain buildings or you will not be able to finish certain quests.

cocauina
04-29-15, 12:32 PM
Why would you want to remove Trading Portal? You can craft dragons there that you cannot breed. And you needed the trading portal for the Rainbow Sentinel dragon quest. If you don't have trading portal you cannot finish that quest. Same with Quest Outpost. We currently have a quest with Air dragon to get more pops.

Think twice before asking or removing certain buildings or you will not be able to finish certain quests.

Actually, the building you are talking about is the Spell Shop, 66Blondie124 is talking about the Trading Portal, the building used to trade dragons that give gems and other materials, it cannot be sell it or even put in storage.

66Blondie124 you cannot sell active buildings, you can only sell dragons, habitats, farms, Evolution Temple and Diamond Temple after it becomes unactive, like decor, about the Breeding Roost currently I have no info, but I'm pretty sure you cannot sell it also, since we cannot sell the Breeding Den.

66Blondie124
04-29-15, 01:01 PM
Because I lost because of some rare dragons. So I do not want to use. Too bad it can not at least be saved in boxes. Thank you for your answers.

cocauina
04-29-15, 01:39 PM
Because I lost because of some rare dragons. So I do not want to use. Too bad it can not at least be saved in boxes. Thank you for your answers.

Sad to know that.. But one thing I recommend, it is to play very carefully, there are so many traps in this game...

I hope you can have those lost dragons back!

66Blondie124
04-29-15, 04:33 PM
Sad to know that.. But one thing I recommend, it is to play very carefully, there are so many traps in this game...

I hope you can have those lost dragons back!

Unfortunately Dragons lost :( I already have. I won the event when she was doing at the heart of the golden eggs for money and not for the bricks. I hope you understand :)

meoconlunar
04-30-15, 01:57 AM
Actually, the building you are talking about is the Spell Shop, 66Blondie124 is talking about the Trading Portal, the building used to trade dragons that give gems and other materials, it cannot be sell it or even put in storage.

66Blondie124 you cannot sell active buildings, you can only sell dragons, habitats, farms, Evolution Temple and Diamond Temple after it becomes unactive, like decor, about the Breeding Roost currently I have no info, but I'm pretty sure you cannot sell it also, since we cannot sell the Breeding Den.

yep,we can not sell Breeding Roost.

jim23cash
04-30-15, 03:10 AM
I wish S8 would make all buildings storable! I'm out of space, and with no new expansions soon, have no where for habitats. I really don't want to get rid of all the coin multiplying buildings, since we had to work so hard to earn them, but it looks like they might have to go. I've sold my Diamond Temple in the past, as it cost the same to activate as to buy it new... But it would be nice if it stored, too! And I haven't used my trading portal for a long time... Unless they are going to add new Dragons that we need to "make" parts for, mine could go in storage. That would free up a lot of land.

cocauina
04-30-15, 04:21 AM
yep,we can not sell Breeding Roost.

Thanks for confirmation! :)

I wish S8 would make all buildings storable! I'm out of space, and with no new expansions soon, have no where for habitats. I really don't want to get rid of all the coin multiplying buildings, since we had to work so hard to earn them, but it looks like they might have to go. I've sold my Diamond Temple in the past, as it cost the same to activate as to buy it new... But it would be nice if it stored, too! And I haven't used my trading portal for a long time... Unless they are going to add new Dragons that we need to "make" parts for, mine could go in storage. That would free up a lot of land.

You can sell those buildings and buy them again later (I think), but in my opinion those buildings are useless when we reach to certain level where we have a million of coins and we don't even know where to spent.