PDA

View Full Version : Can't craft bunch of flowers

serent08
04-28-15, 01:34 PM
I need bunches of flowers to upgrade castle garden to level 4 but the option has gone from the potion shop. It was there when I needed them to get to level 3 what's happened?

Anaboe
04-28-15, 01:44 PM
Sorry to bring this message, but when the event is over, you can't craft the needed items anymore.

Sometimes, very rarely, they bring back some items in other events, eg, these bunches of flowers have been used in atleast 2 events.

But, I don't consider an upgraded castle garden nessecery: it's not dropping very good items (some petals, fish, water, coins, xp) and I guess you need far too many items to make it worth buying with gems. If I were you, I'd put the garden in my inventory and never look back at it (unles you want it as decoration).

serent08
04-28-15, 02:06 PM
Thanks. I think you are right. The upgrade also needs a lot of coal and I would rather use that for earth wisps for expanding

88silver
04-28-15, 03:31 PM
There is a regular quest in the story line that requires bunches of flowers (and lets you craft them). I think it's making the friendly gallows? So if you haven't done that quest yet, you'll be able to make some extra for your garden. But you'll likely run into issues with gloves/clippers, as those don't drop anymore since the event is over.