PDA

View Full Version : Cosmic Critters Pt. 3 - Caturn

matiasabad94
04-28-15, 11:30 AM
Caturn
Breed/Incubation: 16 hours
Evolving time: 15 hours

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/fantasy-story/images/3/32/Caturn_Adult.png/revision/latest?cb=20150428183707

"Caturns are known for both their short attention span and their stunningly beautiful rings. Extremely rare in the wild, this celestial feline comes to being once in a blue moon, when a Plutopus and a Lemurcury breed."

Cosmic Trio: Quest (21 days)
Step 3:
Have a Caturn.
Breed Plutopus + Lemurcury.

It's a new super rare Space creature. As always, good luck everyone :)

SuzieQ477
04-28-15, 11:43 AM
This is really cute. First attempt 5 hours :p

cardinalpsy
04-28-15, 11:50 AM
Finally got it on fourth attempt with plutopus and lemurcury.

chippychan
04-28-15, 11:54 AM
Going to try for the Flyerfox for a couple days first I think. Or maybe alternate between to the two. :p

rjazz
04-28-15, 11:56 AM
First attempt 5 hours, 2nd attempt 8 hours.............

FigmentValley
04-28-15, 11:57 AM
Breed Plotopus X Memurcury.

Yup. Sure thing.

Just gotta get a Lemurcury and a Plutopus. That's all. I'll get right on that. Yup yup yup.

Ain't we havin' some fun now!

readysetgo888
04-28-15, 11:57 AM
Aw, it's adorable.

What a shame that so few players will get it unless they spend a ton of money. What a shame that so many players will spend a ton of money supporting all this unfairness and deception.

Drachenia
04-28-15, 12:07 PM
Hello everyone ! I have the breeding accelerated Lemurcury / Plutopus I got Iciclaw , 7 Rainguin .
Who wants to have an omelet Rainguin :D

zenobia42
04-28-15, 12:18 PM
chippychan - you were right - it's a cat!

And I was right it was a Saturn animal. Caturn - cute!

lol - Drachenia - I'm up for a Rainguin omelet - LOL! Anwyay, I can't even start trying for this since I have no Plutopus. :(

A2TUDE
04-28-15, 12:52 PM
Got it 16hrs

Good luck everyone my ID is a2tude:)

Drachenia
04-28-15, 01:00 PM
Hello everyone ! I have the breeding accelerated Lemurcury / Plutopus I got Iciclaw , 7 Rainguin .
Who wants to have an omelet Rainguin :D
I have now 2 Rainguin yet get and have Caturn there are 16 hours Good luck everyone
http://fs2.directupload.net/images/150428/qo3guso4.jpg (http://www.directupload.net)
http://fs1.directupload.net/images/150428/9ccjjd8x.jpg (http://www.directupload.net)

sweetypies97
04-28-15, 01:18 PM
Breed Plotopus X Memurcury.

Yup. Sure thing.

Just gotta get a Lemurcury and a Plutopus. That's all. I'll get right on that. Yup yup yup.

Ain't we havin' some fun now!

Yeah! C'mon, let's all go and breed our Lemurcury with our Plutopus! Oh wait ...

sweetypies97
04-28-15, 01:18 PM
My son's attempts:

5 hours
5 hours
5 hours
5 hours
8 hours (iciclaw)
5 hours
5 hours
5 hours
16 hours!

epinederose
04-28-15, 01:58 PM
Oh it looks so cute.... First i need a lemercury.... But i got a few brand new rainguins.... Any one interested in a rainguin coat ?????

zombukidolls
04-28-15, 02:48 PM
Boyfriend got it first try. I'm still working on Lemercury.

55lee55
04-28-15, 02:50 PM
Ranguin, Ranguin, Ranguin, Ranguin, Ranguin, Glacial Griffin, Ranguin = 7x fails

Then Caturn!

Whew, glad that's over.

Love the Caturn but not thrilled with even more special elements that limit ability to breed the the last animal to those who bred the first two. Is this to make those of us who got lucky feel special? I don't.

pinkflower7777
04-28-15, 02:58 PM
Sorry for double posting. I guess I'm too excited.

pinkflower7777
04-28-15, 03:03 PM
Boyfriend got it first try. I'm still working on Lemercury.

I think I have it on my first try too! Plutopus and Lemurcury with a 16 hour breed time. I don't think there is another option with that time for the two. I can't believe it. My luck has really improved this last week!

Wishing lots of luck for those still trying.

sweetdeda
04-28-15, 03:24 PM
It's raining rainguins! Good luck All!

Foxy_Kit
04-28-15, 03:36 PM
I'll get onto it as soon as rainguins stop flooding my island and not allowing any space creatures in.

Roast rainguins, anyone? :)

sweetdeda
04-28-15, 04:48 PM
Mixing it up a bit, after 6 Rainguins, my 7th fail was a 9hr....

chippychan
04-28-15, 06:32 PM
WOW... I am in SHOCK.
I just got this, first try, on BOTH accounts. At the same time. O.o

I've been trying all day for the Flyerfox and switched to trying for this one before bed. And BAM; 16 hour timers on both. I *never* get anything I'm trying for on my first try. Weird thing is... I got the plutopus on both accounts around the same time (before I get ready for bed) a couple days ago.

I failed at the valentine animals on my main account (only got smitten kitten after non-stop breeding) so I can't help being happy. :)

BEST OF LUCK to everyone trying for all of the cosmic animals!!

ArcadiaTofu
04-28-15, 07:20 PM
Yay! After many, many Rainguin fails, I finally got it! :3

Good luck, everyone, and congrats to anyone who has gotten it so far :D Definitely one of the more adorable critters that has come out in a while!
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/36232258/Photo%20Apr%2028%2C%208%2032%2048%20PM.png

sweetdeda
04-29-15, 02:36 AM
Congrats to all that have been lucky enough to get! I just had another fail, 8 hrs...

Jennerwein1
04-29-15, 10:48 AM
16 hours, got it! wow!!!!

YasminIssa
04-29-15, 12:36 PM
I got my Lemucury few ours back. It is in nest now waiting to be hatched. Meanwhile I breed Pony with Pandaffodil and got 9 hrs. I'm pretty sure it is Flyerfox. So happy as this is the first time I got 2 new animals so easily in a row.

Listal
04-29-15, 12:43 PM
Anyone have images of all the forms of Caturn?

LonePudding
04-29-15, 01:13 PM
First try got me a pain-in-the-butt-guin.

zenobia42
04-29-15, 02:18 PM
Congrats to all the lucky Caturn winners.

Sadly, I still can't even start trying for it. I got my 7th 11:00 this morning, but it was a 7th glacial griffin. "Rare" plutopus 0, "super rare" glacial griffin 7. "Rare" my ass.

sweetdeda
04-29-15, 03:28 PM
Congrats to all who have bred Caturn! To those of us still trying.... Is there anyone else fearing Rainguins are going to take over your forest????
Up to 11 attempts now.

Buttercup0001
04-29-15, 05:13 PM
Got it on my 6th try. Yayyyyy. Congrats to those who gave breed it. Good luck all trying for it.

YasminIssa
04-29-15, 05:22 PM
I got my Lemucury few ours back. It is in nest now waiting to be hatched. Meanwhile I breed Pony with Pandaffodil and got 9 hrs. I'm pretty sure it is Flyerfox. So happy as this is the first time I got 2 new animals so easily in a row.

I know it is off topic but as expected, it turned out to be a Flyerfox :)

sweetdeda
04-29-15, 05:27 PM
YES! I got a 16 hour!!! Finally Caturn! :) Happy Dance! :) Good luck to all still trying! Once he's in the nest, I'll be back to trying for Flyerfox, Congrats YasminIssa!

dragonloona
04-29-15, 07:43 PM
Finally after torture breeding the other 2 rare space creatures, this super rare came much quicker than I thought!!! Pictures below!!!

http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y448/amanda_bell4/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_1683_zps96df7ca6.png (http://s1275.photobucket.com/user/amanda_bell4/media/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_1683_zps96df7ca6.png.html)

http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y448/amanda_bell4/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_1682_zps7da9de63.png (http://s1275.photobucket.com/user/amanda_bell4/media/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_1682_zps7da9de63.png.html)

luna2cute
04-29-15, 08:37 PM
I got the other two on about try 5 or 6 for each. That's really fast as I've not been able get a few of the recent breedings at all.

On third try for Caturn. First try I got Plutopus. Second try another Lemurcury. Wondering if I should buy another space habitat or if I'm better to keep the space for a higher yielding habitat and sell my duplicate space creatures? Wish I could send them as a gift to someone who needs them!

Thoughts?

Melis2a84
04-29-15, 08:50 PM
I just breed a caturn with 2 crystal unicorns I didn't know that even could happen! I sold it as I don't like to keep doubles and don't have the room

rjazz
04-29-15, 11:35 PM
After 10 million rain***s and a lemecury (my2nd). Another 5 hours....blah!

YasminIssa
04-30-15, 04:07 AM
YES! I got a 16 hour!!! Finally Caturn! :) Happy Dance! :) Good luck to all still trying! Once he's in the nest, I'll be back to trying for Flyerfox, Congrats YasminIssa!

Thanks Hun. and congrats for the beautiful Caturn, I hope you will get Flyerfox very soon.

YasminIssa
04-30-15, 04:12 AM
I just breed a caturn with 2 crystal unicorns I didn't know that even could happen! I sold it as I don't like to keep doubles and don't have the room

Congratulations Mel.

I will be trying for the Caturn my self in an hour. If Plutopus X Lemucury combination did not work I might go for Unicorn X Unicorn ;)

BTW, I got my Plutopus by breeding Unicorn with Rainguin, strange ha!

ninasidstorm8
04-30-15, 01:06 PM
I just got a 16 hour timer, so it looks like I succeeded in getting the Caturn on my 6th try. Except for 1 Glacial Griffin, all my fails were Rainguins. The Cosmic Critters were a lot easier for me than the xMas animals which took me 85 tries but harder that the Valentine animals which took me 16 tries to get the trio.

I am 5 runes short for my next expansion, so I guess I will have to sell my Evolution Flower once it's free, to temporarily to make room for the Space Place Habitat, since it takes 14 hours to build. Back to my endless quest for a Unicorn.

Good Luck to all still trying, you still have about 12 days to get them.

rjazz
04-30-15, 01:18 PM
Congrats on the Caturn!
I'm still raining nothing but Rainguins, and it's pretty much a flood by now!

sweetypies97
04-30-15, 01:19 PM
My son's attempts:

5 hours
5 hours
5 hours
5 hours
8 hours (iciclaw)
5 hours
5 hours
5 hours
16 hours!

ArcadiaTofu
04-30-15, 02:54 PM
D'oh. Nevermind... someone already discovered you can breed a Caturn with Unicorn x Unicorn. I'm late to the party :(

Drachenia
04-30-15, 03:32 PM
It's really hard to breeding Caturn without accelerating nest and breeding. Who wants to see my list, it can see it here:

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?73663-Personal-Breeding-Logs/page5

I have breeding 1 Caturn , but just by speed of nest and breeding.

zenobia42
04-30-15, 04:58 PM
D'oh. Nevermind... someone already discovered you can breed a Caturn with Unicorn x Unicorn. I'm late to the party :(

I missed that. But in addition to having no Plutopus, I also have never managed a second unicorn, so I STILL can't start trying for Caturn. :(

Congrats to the lucky ones who not only got either {a Plutopus AND a Lemurucry} or {TWO unicorns}... AND successfully bred a Caturn from them!

Melis2a84
04-30-15, 11:37 PM
I
Congratulations Mel.

I will be trying for the Caturn my self in an hour. If Plutopus X Lemucury combination did not work I might go for Unicorn X Unicorn ;)

BTW, I got my Plutopus by breeding Unicorn with Rainguin, strange ha!

Thanks but didn't keep it lol and this morning got another one with 2 unicorns and sold that one as well,
Those unicorns come in handy lol

Good luck with caturn :o

zenobia42
05-01-15, 09:14 AM
Who else besides me is unable to even start trying for the Caturn yet? I know I can't be alone.

rjazz
05-01-15, 11:48 AM
Who else besides me is unable to even start trying for the Caturn yet? I know I can't be alone.
I've trying but there is no Caturn here. My 3rd Lemcury, and Rainquins non-stop.

buffalobert
05-01-15, 04:37 PM
First attempt, very lucky! Can't get a unicorn though!

tygerlynx
05-01-15, 05:01 PM
Got a 16 hr timer on my 6th try! My fails included a plutopus, a lemurcury, a glacial griffin, and a couple rainquins. Hopimg I'm on a lucky streak and going to try for a treasure animal or crystal unicorn next since that has been nothing but fails since November.

Drachenia
05-02-15, 04:22 AM

Yes I get Caturn Crystal Unicorn / Crystal Unicorn breeding and I wanted a Crystal Unicorn . Thank you for the notice ArcadiaTofu

http://fs1.directupload.net/images/150502/69v2soeo.jpg (http://www.directupload.net)

The photo attached was the wrong and are sorry

LonePudding
05-02-15, 09:38 AM
Got my Caturn!!

ninasidstorm8
05-02-15, 10:06 AM
Got my Caturn!!

Congratulations to you and everyone else who has got this one already.

YasminIssa
05-03-15, 09:40 AM
I breed Unicorn X Unicorn and got 16 hrs. breeding time. Yayyy !! :)
but wait! is it possible it won't be Caturn ?!!
I hope it is Caturn not anything else unless it is Aurora Pegasus, I still don't have him.
Every body pray for me.

matiasabad94
05-03-15, 10:31 AM
I breed Unicorn X Unicorn and got 16 hrs. breeding time. Yayyy !! :)
but wait! is it possible it won't be Caturn ?!!
I hope it is Caturn not anything else unless it is Aurora Pegasus, I still don't have him.
Every body pray for me.

It is a Caturn :) congrats!

Doompicnic
05-03-15, 10:58 AM
I'm giving up on getting this because I still have not gotten the Plutopus.

YasminIssa
05-03-15, 12:35 PM
It is a Caturn :) congrats!

Thanks dear.

tuffyjkitten
05-03-15, 11:05 PM
No Caturn yet but still time left so I am hopeful. So far 2 Rainguins and another Plutopus.

YasminIssa
05-04-15, 06:05 AM
My Caturn is in nest now waiting to get hatched :)

This is the first time I've been able to get the trio animals.

Best of luck to all who still did not get it and congratulations to all who have her, sh's so cute.

zenobia42
05-04-15, 08:01 AM
I wish I could start trying for this guy. :(

saucysammis
05-04-15, 08:35 AM
I wish I could start trying for this guy. :(

I wish you could too. You will be the one who gets a late platypus and then a caturn right away. Believe it. Hahahah sorry.

As for me..... I don't know why I have hope. I got my Plutopus after a few days, and a second one while trying for Merecury. Got the Merecury a day or two after the Caturn became available. Now I just plugging away.

But NONE of these events has ended in complete success for me. I've filled the special habitats, but with dupes. Never got the Reindeer during the Christmas event. I let the second baby Toy poodle take up room in a habitat just because......Never got Santa claws, and during valentines I never got Matripony.

But good luck all, to you and to me. I'm choosing to let the game be a diversion.

cocauina
05-04-15, 10:28 AM
6 days of Rainguins, only. Getting bored and pissed of.

rjazz
05-04-15, 10:37 AM
6 days of Rainguins, only. Getting bored and pissed of.
Exactly, I've been breeding non-stop, even speeding a bit-5- to 6 times a day & nothing except 5 hours--REALLY?????

mimiamelia
05-04-15, 12:01 PM
Good luck everyone :) All I'm getting are rainguins...I'm so sick of them. But on the other hand, a 5 hr fail is better than a 11 hr fail, I guess.

5:00
9:00
9:00
8:00

We'll see how long this list will get. It took me about 30 tries to get lemurcury, so...this is not looking good

infinitelove19
05-04-15, 12:31 PM
So, it wasn't until a few days ago that I got anywhere with this trio! Breeding constantly got me a griffin, 3 rockadiles, 8 iciclaws and a gazillion rainguins, but then, hallelujah, I got plutopus!!! Decided to break down and buy Lemurcury, because I really wanted to try for Caturn.

Then I got Caturn my second or third day trying. Whoo-hoo!

I was really starting to give up hope and am relieved to have the trio complete. Best wishes to everyone else trying, it is so frustrating not to be able to get what you want! Good luck!!!

cocauina
05-04-15, 01:27 PM
Stormie's Forest has a Caturn.. I wonder they don't have the Christmas and Valentine trio.

About this trios thing that TL is releasing, I only have the Christmas trio completed, from my Valentine trio is missing Matripony and from this one, Planetary trio, Caturn is currently missing.

rjazz
05-04-15, 10:32 PM
Ok it's not a rainguin, it's my 4th Lemucury. ��

luna2cute
05-05-15, 12:30 AM
Raining Rainguins in my forest.

The elusive Caturn is still missing...

luna2cute
05-05-15, 12:34 AM
Apparently complaining on the forum about rainguins has worked. Lol

Caturn has been located!

Her diet will consist of rainguins for a few days. ;)

cocauina
05-05-15, 05:08 AM
After 6 days of only Rainguins, yesterday I got 8hrs (already have all the 8hrs) it was a Iciclaw, and today I got another 5hrs.

readysetgo888
05-05-15, 09:59 AM
I got him! Yay! It was on my 16th try.

To those still missing Plutopus and/or Lemurcury, don't give up yet! There's still time... After taking a long time to get the first animals, the Caturn may come in the first couple tries, you never know.

8hat
05-05-15, 12:14 PM
Apparently complaining on the forum about rainguins has worked. Lol

Caturn has been located!

Her diet will consist of rainguins for a few days. ;)

Still raining Rainguins for me...if complaining changes your luck I would also like to add myself to the list of those not happy with crappy results.

I got my Lemercury before the 1st Plutopus and am keeping a duplicate Plutopus in case Caturn never comes my way.

luna2cute
05-05-15, 03:48 PM
Still raining Rainguins for me...if complaining changes your luck I would also like to add myself to the list of those not happy with crappy results.

I got my Lemercury before the 1st Plutopus and am keeping a duplicate Plutopus in case Caturn never comes my way.

Did you get a Caturn yet? Did the complaining work?

Tiamat68
05-05-15, 08:10 PM
I just got my second Lemurcury by breeding Lemurcury with Plutopus. Anybody try breeding two Lemurcury? Result? Thanks for any info.

8hat
05-06-15, 05:52 AM
Did you get a Caturn yet? Did the complaining work?

Nope. Two more Rainguins since yesterday...I just put on my breeders again. Guess what; 5 hours...again.

cocauina
05-06-15, 06:40 AM
Well I must be honest.

The Christmas trio was really easy to get, most of the players have the completed trio, a couple of us only has 1 or 2. But the Christmas trio was a fair breeding, Valentine trio? Almost unfair breeding. Planetary trio? Unfair breeding.

When the Valentine trio was released, after Matripony come out, a couple days after, there were forest's enough to say that there were many players with Matripony's and the rest of the forest's only missed Matripony (of course there are players that were unlucky enough and only got one of the valentine animals), but now the only forest that I've ever seen with a Caturn, was the Stormie's Forest, and a couple of players in the forum saying they got the animal, in my opinion, it seems that TL made the Planetary trio really hard to breed.

I'm breeding Lemurcury with Plutopus since April 29 and I don't even count how many Rainguins I got, but what I know is that I only got one Iciclaw, since April 29 that I've breeded a hole team of Rainguins and one Iciclaw, nothing more, TL hates me? Probably, me and more of us, I've just visited the zenobia forest, and it's so sad to see that she has a bunch of animals and the Space habitat only has Lemurcury in there, at least just give Lemurcury a friend, Plutopus!.

Phaedrakiki
05-06-15, 02:57 PM
Omg! Just got 16 hrs...did I get a Caturn? After seeing so many 5-hr breeds, I'm worried my eyes are deceiving me. I ended up breeding 6 Plutopi and a Lemurcury (after I got worried and bought one.) And the fails? 2 Griffins, 2 Iciclaws, and countless Rainguins. I hope it really is a Caturn in my den. I don't feel like speeding, after spending more gold than I'd planned. (So easy to speed Rainguins, thinking "It's only 5." But those 5's add up!)

Good luck to everyone still trying. I got very frustrated, and felt like it was never going to happen (seeing all those Rainquins is depressing!) But the luck finally turned--it will for you, too!

Beja326
05-06-15, 07:44 PM
I feel your pain. Seems I can get the first two right away, but when it comes to breeding the two together.... Nada, zilch, nothing but rain***s, I couldn't even tell you how many, two Glacial Griffins, two Plutopus, three Lemucury and more rainguins. Am I doing something wrong? Same thing happened with the Matripony! Ended up buying Santa Claws... Please, please, please TL take pity on me..... LOL

cocauina
05-06-15, 07:58 PM
I feel your pain. Seems I can get the first two right away, but when it comes to breeding the two together.... Nada, zilch, nothing but rain***s, I couldn't even tell you how many, two Glacial Griffins, two Plutopus, three Lemucury and more rainguins. Am I doing something wrong? Same thing happened with the Matripony! Ended up buying Santa Paws... Please, please, please TL take pity om me..... LOL

I was lucky enough to breed Santa Claws, but Matripony? I lost the count of how many Armordillos I got and the same is happening with Caturn, a hole team of Rainguins that never ends.

You aren't doing anything wrong, TL is the one doing this wrong, making one, even the pair needed to Caturn and even Caturn animals unbreedable for most of the players, probably TL has chosen that certain forest cannot breed certain space animal, they have the balls to do that, so I believe they can do such thing. It's TL, money everywhere, whatelse.

luna2cute
05-06-15, 10:12 PM
Nope. Two more Rainguins since yesterday...I just put on my breeders again. Guess what; 5 hours...again.

Sending you super Caturn breeding magic!! ***zippity zap zap*****

8hat
05-07-15, 05:53 AM
Sending you super Caturn breeding magic!! ***zippity zap zap*****

Two more Rainguins and I think my egg is another Plutopus. 5 hours for my breeders but next maybe your zippy zap will work...lol.

JanineQuinty
05-07-15, 08:31 AM
Finally??? I have been trying for more than 10 times now and I haven't got it.

Beja326
05-07-15, 03:10 PM
ARG! Another Glacial Grffin, 5 hours on the nest. Nine days still no Caturn. Guess it's time to try for another Crystal Unicorn. I'm so bummed.....I absolutely refuse to by you Caturn! :(

zenobia42
05-07-15, 03:33 PM
I am curious: How many people have actually managed to breed this? I'd like to put some sort of list together.

If everyone could reply in this format, I'd love to put some sort of odds together:

A) Yay! I have a Caturn!
1. Did you get it by breeding Plutopus-Lemucury? Or Unicorn-Unicorn? Or by paying gems for it?
2. About how many tries did it take you to get it?
3. How many months have you been playing FFS?

B) Boo - I haven't gotten it yet, but not for lack of trying!
1. Have you been trying Plutopus-Lemucury? Or Unicorn-Unicorn? Or both ways?
2. About how many tries have you made thus far, and how many days have you been trying?

C) Boo, Hiss - I haven't gotten it yet, because the game hasn't let me even TRY! (I don't have the required animals to breed it.)
1. Have you successfully bred (not bought - bred) either the Plutopus or the Lemurcury? If so, which one?
2. About how many tries have you made thus far for any space animal?

D) Eff This! - I gave up trying, or never tried, for any space animals.
1. Did you try for a while? If so, how many times?
2. If you tried to breed space animals, did you succeed in breeding any type of them? Which?

My answers to follow. I'm just curious if there are any trends in who got the Caturn and who did not. I don't work for TL - feel free to ignore me. I am just a fellow player wondering if there are any trends to be seen if this data is collected. Thanks in advance to any who take the time to reply. :)

zenobia42
05-07-15, 03:34 PM
C) Boo, Hiss - I haven't gotten it yet, because the game hasn't let me even TRY! (I don't have the required animals to breed it.)

1. Have you successfully bred (not bought - bred) either the Plutopus or the Lemurcury? If so, which one?
NO.
2. About how many tries have you made thus far for any space animal?
Exactly 62 attempts to breed ANY space animal and ZERO space animals bred (I bought a lemurcury and have a second lemurcury that doesn't count because it was gotten breeding lemurcury + unicorn in the desperate hope there would be another glitch that would result in me getting a cyclops - since this game has NEVER, EVER, EVER allowed me to breed a single gem hybrid except in their purposeful "glitches".)
10 months (since the game was released last July)

LonePudding
05-07-15, 04:07 PM
A) Yay! I have a Caturn!

1. Yes, Plutopus and Lemurcury was my winning combo! Unfortunately, no unicorn for me yet, let alone two :(

2. After breeding the Plutopus and Lemurcury, I got the Caturn in my 9th attempt (only 2 days of trying, thanks to short fails).

3. Well, not sure really. I started around July - August, maybe even September. Gave up. Came back for the Halloween event. Gave up again, and returned in April!! I'd say probably 2-3 full months.

4. Extra Question about Gems:
I had about 25 gems at the time I bred my Caturn, and I have only bought gems once (the smallest deal) that had only 20 gems in it to get my Cactus Kitsune on the nest in time. I can never really save up huge amounts of gems/gold on any TL game!

chippychan
05-07-15, 04:55 PM
A) Yay! I have a Caturn!

Bred both Plutopus & Lemurcury (didn't buy them) on 2 separate accounts, spent maybe ~10-20 gems speeding a bit on 1 account and no gems an another. Got Caturn 1st try on both accounts. First time I've ever gotten anything limited on my first try.

I know there are frustrated people out there that probably don't want to hear about my luck, but there it is.

The only other trio I've tried for is valentine. Got them all on 1 account and only the kitten on the other. Drastically different results.

I've been playing since around the end of January/early February of this year. So ~ 3-4 months?

Also, just to put things even further into perspective; my luckiest account is the one I've spent barely any money on (bought a small number of gems to afford money badger and wont spend more because it gets NO gem sales) and my most unlucky account is the one I've spent over $50 on through gem sales. They were also started at the same time, so one is not more "veteran" than the other.

luna2cute
05-07-15, 05:12 PM
Two more Rainguins and I think my egg is another Plutopus. 5 hours for my breeders but next maybe your zippy zap will work...lol.

Caturn magic spell heading your way..... !!!!!!!!!!!!

zenobia42
05-07-15, 05:20 PM
A) Yay! I have a Caturn!

Bred both Plutopus & Lemurcury (didn't buy them) on 2 separate accounts, spent maybe ~10-20 gems speeding a bit on 1 account and no gems an another. Got Caturn 1st try on both accounts. First time I've ever gotten anything limited on my first try.

I know there are frustrated people out there that probably don't want to hear about my luck, but there it is.

The only other trio I've tried for is valentine. Got them all on 1 account and only the kitten on the other. Drastically different results.

I've been playing since around the end of January/early February of this year. So ~ 3-4 months?

Also, just to put things even further into perspective; my luckiest account is the one I've spent barely any money on (bought a small number of gems to afford money badger and wont spend more because it gets NO gem sales) and my most unlucky account is the one I've spent over $50 on through gem sales. They were also started at the same time, so one is not more "veteran" than the other.

VERY interesting! Thanks for all the extra details - stuff like that really help me put theories together. I'd love to add a question, "how many gems do you have on hand" or "how many have you bought in this game" but I figured that a lot of folks don't want to share that kind of info. But anyone willing to do so, please do! One of my theories about this game is that if you have a couple hundred or more gems on hand, the game has a switch triggered that makes it very difficult to or refuses to let you breed anything new when they think you should just buy it with your gems. Even if, as in my current case, you don't have enough gems to buy either missing animal no less both of them. It could be my imagination of course. But when you have "luck" as bad as mine, it becomes less and less plausible that ALL those fails could actually be 100% luck and that your every player's "luck" is exactly the same as every other players. It borders in actually IMpossible that pure and equal luck could actually be THAT bad for some, especially when those some have certain traits in common, like having played the game a long time, having gems on hand, and/or having recently bought gems (whether they were spent or not). Anyhoo, I know I'm not the only one with theories of one's gem purchase and/or use history affecting one's odds, but I didn't want to pressure anyone into sharing their spending habits if they are not comfortable doing so. I thank you for sharing!!!

chippychan
05-07-15, 05:49 PM
I'm more than happy to share. :)

The account I have barely spent any money on currently has 776 gems. These have been obtained through the game trials that TL gives 'bonus goals' for (the 30-15-15-15 gem goals) and daily gifts. I bought a 250 gem pack to afford money badger when it was on sale but that's it. So money badger contributes to my daily gem income too. This is my luckiest account for limited animals.

My 'main' account currently has 1859 gems. These have been obtained by the same methods as my secondary account (game trials, daily gifts) and it has spent at least $50 on gems to buy Treasure toucan at full price and Money Badger when it was on sale. I don't remember the exact amount though, I just had iTunes gift cards and I spent them on this game. :)

As for my gems spending habits:
1st account (currently @ 1859 gems, gets gem sales constantly, My most unlucky account)
- I spend a gem or 2 here or there to finish an egg or breeding before bed. A spend maybe 1-10 gems speeding a few tournament rounds, and I have spent at least one 30 gem ultimate attack on the previous flash tournaments. Also, I've bought the mentioned treasure animals I've stated above.
2nd account (currently @ 776 gems, NEVER gets gem sales, my luckiest account)
- I try to spend nothing if I can control myself, lol. Ive bought money badger, and I think I've spent an ultimate attack on a flash tournament. Otherwise I just try to be patient. There have been times I cave and spend a few gems speeding an egg but otherwise I try to save gems.

calvinxx
05-07-15, 06:19 PM
VERY interesting! Thanks for all the extra details - stuff like that really help me put theories together. I'd love to add a question, "how many gems do you have on hand" or "how many have you bought in this game" but I figured that a lot of folks don't want to share that kind of info. But anyone willing to do so, please do! One of my theories about this game is that if you have a couple hundred or more gems on hand, the game has a switch triggered that makes it very difficult to or refuses to let you breed anything new when they think you should just buy it with your gems. Even if, as in my current case, you don't have enough gems to buy either missing animal no less both of them. It could be my imagination of course. But when you have "luck" as bad as mine, it becomes less and less plausible that ALL those fails could actually be 100% luck and that your every player's "luck" is exactly the same as every other players. It borders in actually IMpossible that pure and equal luck could actually be THAT bad for some, especially when those some have certain traits in common, like having played the game a long time, having gems on hand, and/or having recently bought gems (whether they were spent or not). Anyhoo, I know I'm not the only one with theories of one's gem purchase and/or use history affecting one's odds, but I didn't want to pressure anyone into sharing their spending habits if they are not comfortable doing so. I thank you for sharing!!!

A) Yay! I have a Caturn!
1. I bred Plutopus and Lemurcury as I have no unicorn yet lol
2. Once I had both Plutopus and Lemurcury which I tried to force myself very hard not to speed breed but ended up spending about 150 gems speed breeding for, Caturn took me 5 tries, no speed breeding.
3. I guess I have only been playing FFS for about 2.5 months since end of Feb

Also about your gem question, I always keep upwards of 1000 gems on hand. Once they fall to 500-700 range I purchase the "Chest of Gems" package on my next gem sale. I get gem sale at least 2/3 times a week, sometimes for multiple days in a row. Not sure how lucky my account is but I might actually be breeding my first Unicorn!! :)

readysetgo888
05-07-15, 06:48 PM
A) It took me around 26 tries for Plutopus, 8 more for Lemurcury, then 16 tries for Caturn. I spent maybe 30 gems speeding up the end of breedings. I have 500-something gems - earned. I've bought gems but only a couple times, only on sales, and only the smallest pack (except for Black Friday, I think I bought the 250 pack). And then the 120 pack maybe twice. I've been playing since August so I started about a month after the game was released.

I've always considered myself to be fairly lucky in breeding - but I also understand that due to the nature of this game, not everyone is going to get every limited animal. Frankly, I feel like anyone who's got even half of them (that doesn't spend a lot of money) is very lucky - just because the odds are so bad, and so many players have come up on the unlucky side and gotten very few.

If any adjustment in odds happens, it wouldn't shock me if the very newest players had better odds. But once you've been playing a couple months, I imagine any advantage they might give new players is probably gone. That's a good amount of time for people to get hooked. It's also possible that they mess with the odds of players that spend money, but I doubt that too. Really, I believe the odds are just set universally low. The variations in breeding, lucky streaks and dry spells, can be accounted for simply through chance. But then, we have no idea how they actually calculate the odds and it's not something that we can really figure out for sure, since there are far too many variables to consider.

I do strongly feel that TL should make the odds better. Not make it so that everyone gets every animal. I don't really think it should be like that - if everyone knew they would get every animal, the game would be less exciting, and no one would have any incentive to spend money. However, making the odds so low that many people are missing most of the limiteds and can't complete the special element trios like this - that's just asking for people to quit.

ninasidstorm8
05-07-15, 07:12 PM
A) Yay! I have a Caturn

1) I Bred each of the Cosmic Critter trio.
2) 5 tries for the Plutopus 8 tries for the Lemurcury and 6 tries for the Caturn.
3) Playing 10 months since the game was released.

I did not have a Unicorn (or any other Ultra-Rare) until today, I bred the Caturn April 30. I have over 1300 gems and I have never bought any gems.

EviBrooklyn
05-07-15, 07:20 PM
I'm on my third caturn.. Two of which were as a result of breeding two unicorns

zenobia42
05-07-15, 07:23 PM
Wow, I had thought I was in the majority not having gotten the Caturn (or even the chance to get it), but it seems almost everyone got it! Congrats to you all. And can I borrow a little of that luck, please? You don't need it for a while, right? lol

8hat
05-07-15, 08:15 PM
2. About how many tries have you made thus far, and how many days have you been trying?
3. How many months have you been playing FFS

1. Plutopus & Lemercury- only 1 crystal unicorn here
2. 15ish tries in the last 6 days or so
3. Playing since the beginning

FYI - I was never able to manage the treasure type animal (not that it's of play here but a general fail)

cocauina
05-07-15, 08:30 PM

I have 436 gems, never bought gems, got them from neighbors, money badger, golden retiever and limited goals (goal games buying decor and the ones where and when I can breed a certain animal before the goal time ends) and my game refuses to give me a Thunder Mammoth, a rare one, when I try, I only get Shock Fox as fail. The rest of the animals that I don't have are Super and Ultra Rare ones.

My conclusion is, the more I want a animal, the more my game refuses to give, I want Thunder Mammoth so badly that the game offers me Shock Fox has a gift! D*mn you TL. Oh! And I barely get Super rare animals, the last one I got, was Bansheep, a month ago, the rest are only commons and a couple of rares.

1. I've been breeding Lemurcury and Plutopus trying to ger a Caturn. I have 2 Crystal Unicorns.
2. Been trying aince April, 29, a never ending team of Rainguins, one Iciclaw and a 8hrs breeding almost finished.
Got Plutopus with between 10 and 15 days left of the goal, Lemurcury got it after the Plutopus, but had a Rainguin in the middle.
3. Playing since the beginning.

cocauina
05-07-15, 08:47 PM
A) (...) However, making the odds so low that many people are missing most of the limiteds and can't complete the special element trios like this - that's just asking for people to quit.

Thats why the forum in the beginnig was more active and now is dead. This forum is only active when there is something going on in the game.

Many people already quit from this game because of the odds of breeding and the odds of battling, TL keeps changing the behavior of the elements in battles.. They have balls enough to make the game unfair, but they don't have the balls enough to admit they do this for their own benefit, but they forget they already lost players and will continue to lose them.

rjazz
05-07-15, 11:06 PM
I tried breeding it from the minute it came out & tried for Caturn, a minimum of 5-6 times a day- nothing. I do have alot of gems right now due to some itunes gift cards I received. I finally bought it which I generally never do. I've never had this much problem breeding something. I never get anything the first time breeding but I've never lost a tournament/battleground either. Zen could be correct about the number of gems causing the no luck.

Foxy_Kit
05-08-15, 12:40 AM
I'm in the 'do not have any of the space creatures. Not even one whisker' group :)

EviBrooklyn
05-08-15, 04:14 AM
Wow, I had thought I was in the majority not having gotten the Caturn (or even the chance to get it), but it seems almost everyone got it! Congrats to you all. And can I borrow a little of that luck, please? You don't need it for a while, right? lol

I'm sorry zen, I wish I could give you one

8hat
05-08-15, 05:57 AM
Caturn magic spell heading your way..... !!!!!!!!!!!!

After my 3rd Plutopus (which I did not keep), two more Rainguins plus another 5 hour on the way. I'm in southeast US; make sure you're aiming right...lol.

cocauina
05-08-15, 06:16 AM
The 8hrs fail that I got ended up being a Lemurcury, and complaining so much in the forum just gave me a Caturn.

MaribouMay
05-08-15, 08:28 AM
For Zenobia:

A) Yay! I have a Caturn! It is on my nest now.
1. I got it by breeding Plutopus-Lemucury; I do not have a crystal unicorn yet.
2. It took me 20 tries? I didn't keep track as that is too depressing for me but it was 5-6 days of 3-4 rainguin fails per day.
3. Playing since November, so about 6 months.

I usually have 100-200 gems on hand earned through gifting, my Money Badger, and completing goals. I have bought gems on sale once or twice (at least once for my Money Badger), but it is an occasional thing. I tend to keep my gems low so the gem traps I can fall into are smaller/fewer.

cocauina
05-08-15, 09:19 AM
zenobia

Main account:
1- Lemurcury with Plutopus.
2- Breeding since April 24, probably 3 tries a day of Rainguins, last week got an Iciclaw and this week I got a Lemurcury. First try of today, got me a Caturn.
3- Playing since the beginning.

Second account:
1- Lemurcury with Plutopus.
2- Got Caturn today like my main account, only took 2 tries. I was still missing Lemurcury, evolution ended yesterday.
3- Playing since the beginning.

AuntyRose32
05-08-15, 09:33 AM
Still no luck for me with this one. Steadily breeding Plutopus and Lemurcury so I'm not out yet. Fingers crossed I get it soon.
Congrats to all who got it, must be nice to have the three of them in their habitat, I love the habitat.
Good luck to all still trying.

mimiamelia
05-08-15, 09:43 AM
Almost 20 tries and still no Caturn. I only got 1 lumercury and 2 rockodiles, the rest are all 5:00. Good luck to those still trying.

bunnyman00
05-08-15, 11:35 AM
4 plutopuses (plutopi?), 2 lemurcurys, a whole storm of rainguins, and a few iciclaws and rockodiles. Still trying for the elusive caturn. I would have welcomed one of the glacial Griffins that some of you were getting lots of, but that hasn't appeared either. I'm continuing to plug along, breeding plutopus and lemercury, watching that 5 hour timer appear. Wishing luck to all of you who are still trying!

epinederose
05-08-15, 02:33 PM
yayyyyyy I fially got lemurcurry in my nest..... now, lets start the breeding of tonnnnnnnnnnnnns of anything but caturn...... why should this be different !?.... they are just rare..... is Caturn SUPER RARE ??????

MaribouMay
05-08-15, 03:41 PM
is Caturn SUPER RARE ??????

Yes. Be prepared for many, many rainguins.

noof_93
05-08-15, 04:47 PM
Why I can't get the caturn I breed the plutopus and lemercury so many times I never get it, :( I have waste almost all my gems on it and none of my neibhours gift back could someone please add me and send me some gems, this my id noof_93

Beja326
05-08-15, 10:55 PM
Boo I haven't got it yet, but not for lack of tyring!
1. I have been trying with Plutopus-Lemucury
2. I have been trying at least 4 times a day for the past 10 days. Depends on whats on the nest. Mostly Rain***s at 5 hrs. About 40 tries so far.
3. I have been playing since the game started, almost a year.
I think I will stand on my head for awhile and see if that helps get that ever elusive Caturn. I knew I was in trouble when I got the Plutopus on the first try. Lemurcury on the sixth. I have also been breeding at different times of the day. I have another Plutopus on the nest right now. I have already sold three. Dang!!!! We have three days to get this thing....Good luck to all:)
On the gem question, I have only 18. I did alot of speeding up Rain***s. At that time I had 250 and bought 250 when I ran out. Hope this helps.

ProjectDragon
05-08-15, 11:53 PM
I finally bred Plutopus after getting 5 Lemurcury and sped his evolving to level 4. I can finally join in for the Caturn but with so little time and few jewels I doubt I'll get him. So frustrating since the Caturn is the only one I really want.

Is anyone else annoyed at the overlap in limited animal offerings? Many of us are still working towards the Caturn which, unless you were very lucky, takes nonstop breeding. Now, in the middle of this, here comes the limited Mamaroo. I can't even start to try for it if I want a chance at the Caturn. Which leaves me with even less time to breed it....and even more frustration!!

I am such a glutton for punishment to still play TL games, LOL!!

Oh, and off topic, I am dying for another nest. With all the nonstop limited breeding I can't get all the animals out of storage from all the events and tournaments. I currently have 8 animals still in storage. I don't want to tie up the nest. Please, please, can we have another nest!?

saucysammis
05-09-15, 09:35 AM
I am curious: How many people have actually managed to breed this? I'd like to put some sort of list together.

B) Boo - I haven't gotten it yet, but not for lack of trying! (HISS!)

A. I have tried Plutopus-Lemurcury back to back, as well as once each space with Unicorn. Only have one unicorn.

A. I have tried back to back for a thousand years. (Since 30 April? Think that's when I got Lemurcury..)
* twice in the last two days I threw in four elements including earth-water-fire-nature just to switch it up and get a chance at either the new animals or a fresh space guy.

A. Since the game was offered Last July.

** Addendum: This is the exact sad story that I could copy and paste if you asked me my result for the Christmas event as well as the Valentines event. (Except I never even got a reindeer at Christmas)

Also: I have always placed the habitat before getting an egg, and have filled the habitat with max creatures. ie: 2 Plutopi and a Lemercury for space, 2 kittens and 2 doves for valentine. (and 2 poodles at Christmas. I bought the Christmas habitat but not the gem holiday habitat. Not to mention that the Ultimate santa prize has two elements and thus can be placed in regular as well as the Christmas habitat so that was a non issue for those who got him)

As far as gems go, I bought a small package once a few months ago on a sale. In this event I have speeded eggs -because you know what the result is - three or four times spending 1 gem usually, but once I spent 8. Rrrrr.

Beja326
05-09-15, 12:56 PM
Saturday 5/9/15 and still no Caturn:( I have been trying all day and night exclusivly on this animal for 11days:confused: This game is making me crazy! Guess it's time to close it up for awhile. These games are supposed to be fun and relaxing. I know there are only 3 days left, but if I see 1 more Rainguin in my nest I may end up throw my computer on the floor.

luna2cute
05-09-15, 01:52 PM
Saturday 5/9/15 and still no Caturn:( I have been trying all day and night exclusivly on this animal for 11days:confused: This game is making me crazy! Guess it's time to close it up for awhile. These games are supposed to be fun and relaxing. I know there are only 3 days left, but if I see 1 more Rainguin in my nest I may end up throw my computer on the floor.

Keep trying Plutopus and Lemercury, you'll get it!

What kept me going was knowing that once I finally had Caturn I could feed her all my rainguins to help her grow up big and strong. ;)

luna2cute
05-09-15, 01:54 PM
The 8hrs fail that I got ended up being a Lemurcury, and complaining so much in the forum just gave me a Caturn.

Isn't it great when it works out like that!! :)

luna2cute
05-09-15, 01:56 PM
After my 3rd Plutopus (which I did not keep), two more Rainguins plus another 5 hour on the way. I'm in southeast US; make sure you're aiming right...lol.

Oops I wasn't aiming very well, here comes another Caturn Magic Breeding Spell in your direction!

plaidkat
05-09-15, 06:51 PM
Luna, I could really use some magic too!! After breeding 10 Rainguins, 2 Plutopuses, 2 Iciclaws, & 2 Rockodiles, I am willing to try anything!!
With the time quickly running out, it's starting to look like this trio will only be a duo like the other two :( This is so frustrating, but yet I'm unable to stop trying the Caturn is just too adorable!

mimiamelia
05-09-15, 09:03 PM
Almost 25 tries and still nothing...only got 3 rares, this is so encouraging...not

Good luck everyone

Fantasmagoria
05-09-15, 11:13 PM
Yay! Finally got 16 hours with my lemurcury and plutopus. I got the plutopus really quickly, after maybe only 2 or 3 tries, but the lemurcury took me for ever and really wasn't sure that I'd get the caturn without needing to do some speed breeding towards the end. Really happy to have managed all three animals this time, without any gems and with a couple of days breathing space. Good luck to everyone else still trying.

skippylass
05-10-15, 12:59 AM
Argh, still trying to get the Caturn!
Just wondering, is it possible to get a Caturn by breeding two Plutopus-es together, or two Lemurcury together?

LocalNews
05-10-15, 06:33 AM
Oops I wasn't aiming very well, here comes another Caturn Magic Breeding Spell in your direction!

I can't get the Caturn either after days and days and days of trying. I even bought one of the creatures to enhance my chances but I guess that wasn't the thing to do. Problem is that I should have gotten it on my first try since I am such a "cat" person. LOL. Will keep going but not optimistic since I didn't get the Matripony either. Just unlucky at breeding and ran out of gems. Please send good karma my way, those that have it.

Beja326
05-10-15, 02:22 PM
Rainguins, Rainguins, go away , come again some other day.....12 days and no Caturn! Maybe the Rainguins drowned her? Ha! Ha!

Beja326
05-10-15, 02:24 PM
Another nest would be Heaven....

Beja326
05-10-15, 06:39 PM
2 more Rainguins and an 11 hr breeding (Glacial Griffin) I'm guessing. That's all for tonight. I'm very frustrated at this point!

luna2cute
05-10-15, 09:30 PM
Hocus Pocus ring a bell
Let's perform a magic spell!
To all the players
In this game
Who are waiting for
The Caturn's fame,
Light a candle
Wave a wand
Bring together
The space animals bond!
We know they need
To be together
In the sun
Or any weather.
Hocus Pocus and a purple cow
Bring forth the elusive Caturn now!!

Beja326
05-10-15, 10:09 PM
Argh, still trying to get the Caturn!
Just wondering, is it possible to get a Caturn by breeding two Plutopus-es together, or two Lemurcury together?

I bred 2 Lemurcury's together and got a Rainguin.

Beja326
05-10-15, 10:14 PM
Keep trying Plutopus and Lemercury, you'll get it!

What kept me going was knowing that once I finally had Caturn I could feed her all my rainguins to help her grow up big and strong. ;)

I was thinking of a heaping bowl of Rainguin stew!

mimiamelia
05-11-15, 11:49 AM
Rainguins after rainguins. I give up. Good luck to those still trying! Hope you guys all get it!!

Shewolf1953
05-11-15, 02:07 PM
I have been trying to breed the Caturn ever since it has become available and have not gotten it yet!! Must be some magic formula I am missing!! Almost over now so I probably won't achieve my goal be the looks of it:(

I did get my Plutopus and Lemurcury in 2-3 tries, but the Caturn seem to elude me...only 21 hours left...how good is my chance of getting one now do you think??

lexilea69
05-11-15, 02:22 PM
Think the famous caturn has gone into hiding indefinitely!! I ended up buying the lemurcury so I could get caturn but got another plutopus & lemurcury (after spending gems lol) & all I see R those nasty little rainguins😡
been speed breeding last few days & now my gems R about gone so I guess I'll have another UNFINISHED trio (never got matripony R any of the Xmas😖) & I splurged for a 2nd cosmic best. Oh well I've vented enough congrats to those who actually were lucky enough to get all 3😊

plaidkat
05-11-15, 05:25 PM
Hocus Pocus ring a bell
Let's perform a magic spell!
To all the players
In this game
Who are waiting for
The Caturn's fame,
Light a candle
Wave a wand
Bring together
The space animals bond!
We know they need
To be together
In the sun
Or any weather.
Hocus Pocus and a purple cow
Bring forth the elusive Caturn now!!

OMG I think it worked!! Thank you so much!!! I finally have a Caturn in my nest. this completes my 1st trio (no Santa Claws was a bummer), and I'm super happy cause it's so darn cute!!
Now on to what will probably be disappointment on getting Mamaroo but maybe I'll finally get the Aperil fool.
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE :) it's not over keep trying.

sweethutch
05-11-15, 09:56 PM
I'm going to throw my own Hail Mary complaint into the bucket of massive complaints already here! Maybe I will get lucky after complaining too!? I've been breeding my Plutopus and Lemercury since the Caturn was first released and still no luck! We are rapidly running out of time!!!! I have bred so many rainguins, I could wallpaper an entire neighborhood full of houses in rainguin skin! I still have such a disappointed, bitter taste left over from never being able to breed the Matripony that I don't think I can stomach yet another incomplete trio. Ugh!!!! TL, enough already with these stinking Trios!!!!! Please let me breed a Caturn!?!?! I really want this trio (however I still want a Matripony worse!!!)!

jsburas
05-11-15, 10:55 PM
Might as well put my complaint in too!!! I want to have the trio completed!!! I have been also trying since it came out even sped up a few times to get more tries and still waiting on the Caturn!!!

ellyfant
05-12-15, 12:25 AM
11 hours to go and yet another 5 hours. Lost count now. :(

Beja326
05-12-15, 01:03 AM
TL you make me crazy mad.... With 18 hours left to get a " Caturn " I decided to do some speed breeding. I had an 11 hr egg on the nest (Glacial Griffin) speed bred 6 Rainguins, and an Iciclaw.
13 hrs left....10 more Rainguin. By this time I'm so frustrated that I decide to change it up, so I bred Fire and Earth just to see what element I'm going to have to sell... SUPRISE!!! 16 hrs. I'll be darned, a Mamaroo! First time I tried for it.
Back to Caturn. Still speed breeding... 11 hr Plutopus (kept him), 11hr Plutopus (sold), 9 hr Rockadile, 3 more Rainguins and I'm done out of gems.
I have been breeding for 13 days straight, over 50 breedings, for what! I'm very angry with you Team Lava. After the last trio and not getting Matripony I didn't think that you had anything to do with us not getting the Super Rares. I guess I was wrong. You have received the last purchase I will make to play this game. I too think your a bunch of crooks. If I continue to play this game that no longer is fun for me. I will not pay one cent no matter how bad I would like the new little critter. TL you should be ashamed of your selves
By the way, "yes a would like some cheese with my whine"!!!

idrispad
05-12-15, 04:07 AM
I still only have the Plutopus despite breeding constantly so I have no hope of getting the Caturn, which stinks.

LocalNews
05-12-15, 04:57 AM
Think the famous caturn has gone into hiding indefinitely!! I ended up buying the lemurcury so I could get caturn but got another plutopus & lemurcury (after spending gems lol) & all I see R those nasty little rainguins
been speed breeding last few days & now my gems R about gone so I guess I'll have another UNFINISHED trio (never got matripony R any of the Xmas) & I splurged for a 2nd cosmic best. Oh well I've vented enough congrats to those who actually were lucky enough to get all 3

I did the exact same thing as you did. I don't think buying the Lemurcury was a good idea now and won't do it in the future.
I have one more chance with 30 minutes to go. I used all my gems but one so no speed breeding for me. I think I will go make some Rain*** bacon and eggs for breakfast.

tuffyjkitten
05-12-15, 08:15 AM
And the last attempt possible (I refuse to speed breed) is a Rainguin. Well at least I got 2 of the 3 space creatures after not getting a single Valentines one.

On to the endless parade of Armordillos as I try for Mamaroo next....

readysetgo888
05-12-15, 08:26 AM
So sorry for those of you that didn't get the Caturn :( especially those that didn't get Matripony and/or Santa Claws either. :( Hopefully your luck will change very soon and you will get the next few limited animals.

To those of you getting in one last attempt before the update today... best of luck!!!

zenzen2
05-12-15, 08:41 AM
has anyone got the caturn???? only 3 hours left and I have been trying non stop for this since the onset and no luck at all.

epinederose
05-12-15, 08:42 AM
Still 3 hours to go, i have in my nest an Iceclaw and the breeding pair plutopus and lemurcury Breed 5 hours.... So no chance to get the capture, after ennoying 21 days... S?re is, i will never try such a goal again...

Shewolf1953
05-12-15, 09:05 AM
Well as I predicted yesterday...only 3 hrs left to get Caturn and another 5hr breeding time...over 50 attempts and no Caturn!! Very frustrating...pays to have money to spend on the game I guess...oh well will try to breed the Mamaroo now...maybe I will have better luck😏

kelminak
05-12-15, 09:27 AM
Well as I predicted yesterday...only 3 hrs left to get Caturn and another 5hr breeding time...over 50 attempts and no Caturn!! Very frustrating...pays to have money to spend on the game I guess...oh well will try to breed the Mamaroo now...maybe I will have better luck

I can't say I'm not disappointed too, especially after shelling out so much coin for the special habitat. The advertisement for the event was very misleading in that it made it look guaranteed to get a Caturn if you were able to get the Lemurcury and Plutopus. I'm seriously tempted to dump the money to make my habitat worth it, but that's exactly what Storm8 wants... :/

amerirish
05-12-15, 11:33 AM
I am so furious that Caturn is gone :mad: I tried repeatedly to breed one but no luck. So unfair.

littelprincess0313
05-12-15, 12:35 PM

1) Pluropus Lemucury (dont get a unicorn :'( and kinda stopped trying)
2) didnt count it but git the Lemucury a week ago and since then every day 3-4 tries. I have now 2 extra Plutopus (sold two other I'm so sad for those who couldnt even get one) and two extra Lem.
I think other animals were only Rainguins and some Crocos (dont know the exact name(
3) Dont now the exact time but I think over a year...

Didnt get in the end. But on the last two events I got all and they were much prettier :D

sweethutch
05-12-15, 02:18 PM
Well, no luck for me...on BOTH my accounts! I've been breeding the Plutopus and Lemercury since they were released!!! Non stop!!!! Ugh!!!!! After not getting the Matripony, I swore I wouldn't get sucked into any other kind of "limited set" like this but I sure did again. 2 weeks of non-stop breeding and still I have an incomplete trio! I could have been trying for other animals this whole time but I thought there's no way my luck can be this bad TWICE! What a complete and utter disappointment! I refused to break down and buy the Caturn on principle alone. I had the gems and the money but I absolutely will not feed anymore money into this greedy company! There is no reason why we should HAVE to! With non stop breeding for 2 weeks, all of us should have been able to breed it, or at least most of us! TL/Storm 8 will not bully me into spending anymore of my money, especially after the Valentine fiasco, the ridiculous tournaments lately and their changing of the rules with some of their animals strengths. Plus their shoddy customer service! All of these things DIScourage me to spend money, the opposite of what they are hoping for! Start playing fair TL and you might find some of us big spenders would be willing to spend some money again!!!!

I'm so sorry to everyone else that didn't get the Caturn as well! Such a bummer! I really use to love this game!!!

idrispad
05-12-15, 02:21 PM
This has gone a long way to ****ing the game for me. I have bred constantly according to the goal since it was released. Only got the plutopus, no lemurcury so no caturn. This is ridiculous.

ghabra
05-12-15, 03:55 PM
I HAVE BEEN TRYING FOR OVER 10 DAYS TRYING TO GET THE LAST COSMIC CREATURE SKIPPING A LOT OF OTHER CREATIRES WITH OTHER GOALS. AND FINALLY I WAS TURNED DOWN WITH A COMPLETE FIASCO. I EVEN GOT 4-5 OTHER SUPER RARE CREATIRES (Griffin). PLEAAE. I DON'T WANNA HAVE AN ANNOYING SILLY REASON TO QUIT THE GAME.

luna2cute
05-12-15, 05:30 PM
OMG I think it worked!! Thank you so much!!! I finally have a Caturn in my nest. this completes my 1st trio (no Santa Claws was a bummer), and I'm super happy cause it's so darn cute!!
Now on to what will probably be disappointment on getting Mamaroo but maybe I'll finally get the Aperil fool.
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE :) it's not over keep trying.

Glad it worked for you!

Sorry to everyone who the spell didn't work for. :(

I didn't get Santa paws or Matripony so I feel your pain. Still want Matripony! Maybe next year?

I don't know why I got Caturn. Very thing else has been impossible.

Hugs all around!

ahomeforme
05-13-15, 06:56 AM
I knew it! I got Caturn on my second lower level account, and no luck in my main account. My first cosmic critter also made appearance first in that lower level account.
I'm glad to have all three, just sad they're not in my main forest. N actually I have rather limited coins to buy the special habitat. Forgot to check what is Caturn element.

AuntyRose32
05-13-15, 07:22 AM
No Caturn for me, I'm not surprised though I didn't manage to get a Matripony either. This was another trio fiasco for me, non stop breeding with no results other than Rainguin. Still I love the habitat, Plutopus and Lemurcury so I'm thankful for them. Alas they are sad that their little trio is now a duo. Sorry to everyone who didn't manage to get it and congrats to the lucky ones who did.

YeahBabyBabylonian
05-13-15, 08:09 AM

A) Yay! I have a Caturn!
1. Did you get it by breeding Plutopus-Lemucury? Or Unicorn-Unicorn? Or by paying gems for it?
2. About how many tries did it take you to get it?

I got mine by breeding Plutopus-Lemurcury. I did not buy anything with gems but did use them to speed up breeds along the way. I don't know exactly how many tries it took but I bred nothing but earth/water for about two solid weeks before getting a Lemurcury, then did various combinations of earth/water or lemurcury/water and got my Plutopus about 5 days before the end of the event. I got Caturn after about 4-5 tries breeding Plutopus/Mercury, so really it was right down to the wire. I got a total of 9 "super rare" glacial griffins in the course of the event and did not get any duplicate space animals. Have been playing FFS since day 1.

LonePudding
05-13-15, 08:10 AM
Is it only me whose space animals can no longer be used to breed??

ninasidstorm8
05-13-15, 08:17 AM
Is it only me whose space animals can no longer be used to breed??

It's not just you. They did the same thing with the xMas and Valentine trio. Once you couldn't breed any of the Cosmic animals, allowing them to be used as parents opens up a hole in the game. For instance, if you breed a Crystal Unicorn and a Lemucury, what would the result be? Obsidian Cyclops would be the only choice. They don't want to make it that easy.

LonePudding
05-13-15, 08:58 AM
It's not just you. They did the same thing with the xMas and Valentine trio. Once you couldn't breed any of the Cosmic animals, allowing them to be used as parents opens up a hole in the game. For instance, if you breed a Crystal Unicorn and a Lemucury, what would the result be? Obsidian Cyclops would be the only choice. They don't want to make it that easy.

Ohhh :( I was using my lemurcury as a 3 colour way to get a crystal unicorn. Bahh

ninasidstorm8
05-13-15, 09:04 AM
It would be great if they left that option but I can understand why they don't. Good thought though.

kooky panda
05-13-15, 10:48 AM
Ohhh :( I was using my lemurcury as a 3 colour way to get a crystal unicorn. Bahh
Thanks for the PM, LonePudding. I did check on your question and I am sorry but

Seasonal animals that expire aren't able to be used as parents.

LonePudding
05-13-15, 12:29 PM
Thanks kooky for clarifying, time to find another useless combo -__-

sweetypies97
05-13-15, 02:13 PM

we'll sit in the corner together - I didn't get it either.