PDA

View Full Version : World Event - Super Sweet Birthday!

Pages : [1] 2

LonePudding
04-28-15, 10:37 AM
There's a new world event, lasting 14 days!! More info/pics coming soon!
Event started 4/28/15!

Community prizes unlock at 450 dragon pops.
The first prize you win (the lollipop patch for 25 dragon pops), is NOT just a decoration! Every 4 hours you can collect from it to earn 4 pops! Remember, as you soon as you receive your lollipop patch, remove it from storage and place it on your island to start collecting!
http://i58.tinypic.com/11l7ocl.jpg

You can earn pops by:
Hatching dragons from your Nest
Harvesting food at your Farms
Completing a special quest at the Quest Outpost (the air one)
Fighting in the Battle Arena (levels 30+)

The final individual prize (the Lollipop Dragon) is given at 2,200 Dragon Pops, and this is going over 14 days. The amount of Dragon Pops needed to earn is 158 Pops/Day.

Here's a helpful World Event guide, made by cocauina:
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?80305-Dragon-Story-World-Events-every-information#post1084418

TRUFFLE DRAGON - YELLOW/WHITE - 8 HOURS

GUMMY DRAGON - BLUE/YELLOW/GREEN - 14 HOURS

LOLLIPOP DRAGON - RAINBOW/PURPLE/YELLOW - 12 HOURS

BUBBLE GUM DRAGON - PINK/PURPLE - 10 HOURS

COTTON CANDY DRAGON - PINK/WHITE - 6 HOURS

chippychan
04-28-15, 10:40 AM
For some reason I felt like a world event was coming, so I already have some 20 hour crops ready to harvest. :)

813vv
04-28-15, 10:40 AM
Thank you LonePudding. I see Tournament comes also now, with Apollo 1 for first round :|

cocauina
04-28-15, 10:42 AM
For the ones who want more information about world events :) http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?80305-Dragon-Story-World-Events-every-information#post1084418

Thank you Pudding! :D

BiteMe111
04-28-15, 10:46 AM
I see a quest you send Air dragon for, 3 hours, earns 3 pops. Of course, my Air is busy breeding, had to buy another egg.

LonePudding
04-28-15, 10:49 AM
Thank you Pudding! :D

No prob! :D

AMuffins
04-28-15, 10:56 AM
Remind neighbors when they receive "Lollipop Patch" to pull it out of storage and place on island to collect more pops from it...

Last event people did not know they could collect items from this decoration and they lost out on collecting said item at the time and lost out on collecting all of the dragons. Leave messages on their walls because not everyone comes to the forums or know about the forums.

added... Remind them to send Air on his little quest also. Air can be level 1 to go on quest.

LonePudding
04-28-15, 10:58 AM
Remind neighbors when they receive "Lollipop Patch" to pull it out of storage and place on island to collect more pops from it...

Last event people did not know they could collect items from this decoration and they lost out on collecting said item at the time and lost out on collecting all of the dragons. Leave messages on their walls because not everyone comes to the forums or know about the forums.

Will do!

amerirish
04-28-15, 11:03 AM
Wheeeeee! So fun! Love the world events, as stressful as they can be. I love anything that gets us new dragons.

Happy collecting everyone!! :D

AMuffins
04-28-15, 11:05 AM
Wheeeeee! So fun! Love the world events, as stressful as they can be. I love anything that gets us new dragons.

Happy collecting everyone!! :D

I totally agree with you.. Love new dragons especially where there free. :)

LonePudding
04-28-15, 11:13 AM
I totally agree with you.. Love new dragons especially where there free. :)

Maybe I'll upload pics of the prizes.. I've seen them, they're screaming TOOTHACHE!!!

PrincessCouture2014
04-28-15, 11:23 AM
Why air needs to be sent on quest and do it need to be lvl 1?

amerirish
04-28-15, 11:23 AM
Maybe I'll upload pics of the prizes.. I've seen them, they're screaming TOOTHACHE!!!

Oh, please do - pretty please with Salt on top! {didn't want to add anymore sugar to your toothache :p }

AMuffins
04-28-15, 11:24 AM
Will do!

Saw you added "Lollipop Patch" at top in RED.. Thanks I believe that will work. Thanks.

AMuffins
04-28-15, 11:25 AM
Why air needs to be sent on quest and do it need to be lvl 1?

Air can be any level to send out on Quest at Quest Outpost. Just letting people know it does not have to be level 4.

Go to Quest Outpost and scroll to bottom of quests. You will see the one for Air and when you send him out he will bring back more pops in 3 hours.

Princess is this your first World Event? look at this thread it has lots of info to help you.

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?80305-Dragon-Story-World-Events-every-information#post1084418

We are also here to help.

freshfunin2008
04-28-15, 11:37 AM
Let's go community I see 5 dragons coming our way over the next 14 days. Good luck everyone.

LonePudding
04-28-15, 11:50 AM
Oh, please do - pretty please with Salt on top! {didn't want to add anymore sugar to your toothache :p }

Here's the names for a sneak peak (wifi is being a snail so I can't upload pics right now):
- Truffle Dragon
- Gummy Dragon
- Lollipop Dragon
- Bubble Gum Dragon
- Cotton Candy Dragon
See? TOOOOOOOTHHHH-ACCHEEEEE!!

Lollipop is a rainbow tricolour dragon!!! Woooo rainbow hybrids!! There's also a few pink hybrids in the mix too! ;)

Tinkerbel48
04-28-15, 11:56 AM
My first event, thanks you guys for posting info on this :)

drachenhase
04-28-15, 12:04 PM
Getting excited over here :) so much to do now... my quest outpost is busy with map quest, but I put a light dragon egg on the nest and planted 20 hour crops.

Good luck and lots of fun :)

cocauina
04-28-15, 12:07 PM
Pudding if you want, you can copy the table I've done about the information of the dragons, with incubations and types from my main post :) or even both tables!
The Lollipop is a rainbow dragon, for the first time we have a type that is not the main colors or even a new type! :D

813vv
04-28-15, 12:12 PM
Here's the names for a sneak peak (wifi is being a snail so I can't upload pics right now):
- Truffle Dragon
- Gummy Dragon
- Lollipop Dragon
- Bubble Gum Dragon
- Cotton Candy Dragon

Lollipop is a rainbow tricolour dragon!!! Woooo rainbow hybrids!! There's also a few pink hybrids in the mix too! ;)

I love all of them. So beautiful color an great element, unlike the last time with jst blue-green which I never use in battle :( they're not good at all.

813vv
04-28-15, 12:13 PM
I have 3 eggs lay on nest: with 20h + 8h + 12h an two more dens with 21h an 8h :D all plants jst 1h now since I still awake :)

amerirish
04-28-15, 12:15 PM
My poor fan-girl heart is going to explode! Rainbow and Pink dragons as prizes in a community event! <faints>

DeeDeeBird70
04-28-15, 12:25 PM
Thank you Lone Pudding and cocauina for the information. I do think it needs to be emphasized that nests should be kept as full of eggs as possible. I will usually purchase either an Air for 2 hours or Water for 12.

I do wish we a special habitat, but 5 new dragons still makes for a great event.

PrincessCouture2014
04-28-15, 12:28 PM
- Truffle Dragon
- Gummy Dragon
- Lollipop Dragon
- Bubble Gum Dragon
- Cotton Candy Dragon

Wow loving them all

PrincessCouture2014
04-28-15, 12:30 PM
Air can be any level to send out on Quest at Quest Outpost. Just letting people know it does not have to be level 4.

Go to Quest Outpost and scroll to bottom of quests. You will see the one for Air and when you send him out he will bring back more pops in 3 hours.

Princess is this your first World Event? look at this thread it has lots of info to help you.

l]http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?80305-Dragon-Story-World-Events-every-information#post1084418[/url]

We are also here to help.
Its my second but I know things now which I didn't last time thank u hun for that thread

zyfazix
04-28-15, 12:42 PM
If I look at these I might keep some in storage. Not due to lack of space

Anaboe
04-28-15, 12:56 PM
(prolly) The best investment for anyone: buy a second nest. You'll always be able to keep breeding (not having to wait for an empty nest), and you can always buy extra water-air-light or olympic dragons for coins, and sell them.

LonePudding
04-28-15, 12:57 PM
truffle:
http://i60.tinypic.com/j607le.jpg

gummy:
http://i60.tinypic.com/141xte.jpg

lollipop:
http://i57.tinypic.com/28usguv.jpg

bubblegum:

cotton candy:

813vv
04-28-15, 01:09 PM
LonePudding, dear... pls tell me which element of those, so I can prepare habitats for them :D thank you thank you...

LonePudding
04-28-15, 01:17 PM
LonePudding, dear... pls tell me which element of those, so I can prepare habitats for them :D thank you thank you...

Okeydokey, might take a few minutes though as I'm eating, watching some tv, uploading pics and doing two tournaments!!

saghaven
04-28-15, 01:22 PM
Had farms waiting to be harvested so I've already got my first prize. Sent my Air dragon out questing, had a Clown on the nest and either a Pansy or Flower in the breeding den. So I'm off to a good start.

5 dragons again so that's good but again, no habitat. We haven't had a habitat as a prize in the world event since I think Space?

cocauina
04-28-15, 01:22 PM

Don't bother Pudding I have that info in tables because of the World Event - every information thread :P

Here's the info 813vv :)

Dragon

Type/Element

Rarity

Incubation time

Truffle Dragon
Gummy Dragon
Lollipop Dragon
Bubble Gum Dragon
Cotton Candy Dragon

White, Yellow
Blue, Yellow, Green
Rainbow, Purple, Yellow
Pink, White
Pink, White

Rare
Super Rare
Super Rare
Rare
Super Rare

8 hours
14 hours
12 hours
10 hours
6 hours

meoconlunar
04-28-15, 01:24 PM
TRUFFLE DRAGON - YELLOW/WHITE - 8 HOURS

GUMMY DRAGON - BLUE/YELLOW/GREEN - 14 HOURS

LOLLIPOP DRAGON - RAINBOW/PURPLE/YELLOW - 12 HOURS

BUBBLE GUM DRAGON - PINK/PURPLE - 10 HOURS

COTTON CANDY DRAGON - PINK/WHITE - 6 HOURS

Thank Dragon story wikia for all the information.

LonePudding
04-28-15, 01:25 PM
Ooops, you two beat me to it! I'm so slow :p

AMuffins
04-28-15, 01:25 PM
deleted cuz someone beat it too it.. And no longer posting in forums cuz someone belittles me.

cocauina
04-28-15, 01:26 PM
Ooops, you two beat me to it! I'm so slow :p

ahahah we are all here to help Pudding, since I already had that info organized, I decided to add it :p And meoconlunar added the epic forms of the dragons ahah

813vv
04-28-15, 01:29 PM
Don't bother Pudding I have that info in tables because of the World Event - every information thread :P

Here's the info 813vv :)

Dragon

Type/Element

Rarity

Incubation time

Truffle Dragon
Gummy Dragon
Lollipop Dragon
Bubble Gum Dragon
Cotton Candy Dragon

White, Yellow
Blue, Yellow, Green
Rainbow, Purple, Yellow
Pink, White
Pink, White

Rare
Super Rare
Super Rare
Rare
Super Rare

8 hours
14 hours
12 hours
10 hours
6 hours

Thank you millions... An good luck to you all :-)

Anaboe
04-28-15, 01:31 PM
They're SOOOO pretty!!! Especially the Truffle! I LOVE chocolat!

zyfazix
04-28-15, 01:37 PM
Yeah, I'll keep three of them in storage. Truffle looks nice, and I need the rainbow type from Lollipop
Bubble gum looks even worse than I expected when seeing the rewards interface

LonePudding
04-28-15, 01:40 PM
I want them all!!

813vv
04-28-15, 01:47 PM
I want them all!!
Me too, working hard to get them now lol.. I love Cotton the most :-)

bozotc19
04-28-15, 02:30 PM
I'm new. How does one collect those POPS? I don't see any...other than the air quest. Please help!

BiteMe111
04-28-15, 02:35 PM
My first World event (got to the level required for the previous one about two hours before it ended), so I'm really excited!

I don't see it mentioned, but just in case someone is wondering, like I did: crops do accumulate and add on. For example if you harvest Buffbeats (3 minutes) from your seven farms three times, you will have 63 minutes total and the last but one farm, when you hit 60 minutes altogether, will give you 1 pop.

rubyhummer
04-28-15, 02:49 PM
Truffle is beautiful! Good luck to everyone. BTW, thanks for the announcement of all the dragons, it helps to prepare.

ndtrance
04-28-15, 03:08 PM
My poor fan-girl heart is going to explode! Rainbow and Pink dragons as prizes in a community event! <faints>

This made me laugh! LOL I do love the truffle dragon. Too bad we can't get more than one. I'm excited for another rainbow type too! Good job S8:)

LonePudding
04-28-15, 03:14 PM
I'm new. How does one collect those POPS? I don't see any...other than the air quest. Please help!

You can earn more pops by:

DeeDeeBird70
04-28-15, 03:42 PM
My first World event (got to the level required for the previous one about two hours before it ended), so I'm really excited!

I don't see it mentioned, but just in case someone is wondering, like I did: crops do accumulate and add on. For example if you harvest Buffbeats (3 minutes) from your seven farms three times, you will have 63 minutes total and the last but one farm, when you hit 60 minutes altogether, will give you 1 pop.

Crops under one hour do not give pops.

barbaraann72
04-28-15, 03:42 PM
I've officially gone into Pokemon mode with these dragons - gotta catch em all!

Enilon1
04-28-15, 03:43 PM
I had seven dragon from spin the wheel and tournaments I won . I have three nest.

BiteMe111
04-28-15, 04:02 PM
Crops under one hour do not give pops.

Eh? Tell that to the 10 or so pops I've already gotten from harvesting Buffbeats.

cocauina
04-28-15, 04:22 PM
Eh? Tell that to the 10 or so pops I've already gotten from harvesting Buffbeats.

You receive 1 dragon pop from buffbeats if you plant 1hr in total of buffbeats, the same happens with 10min crops.

DeeDeeBird70
04-28-15, 05:05 PM
That's a change for the good. They didn't used to.

ndtrance
04-28-15, 05:09 PM
The gummy path is in the market for 1500 coins but it's also the second individual prize? Is this correct??

AMuffins
04-28-15, 05:13 PM

All info is in this thread.... http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?80305-Dragon-Story-World-Events-every-information#post1084418

This has been posted on the first page of this thread with a picture.

Go back to the very first post under the picture explains how to get the pops.

Jennerwein1
04-28-15, 05:56 PM
Got the Lollipop thing, but it is not in my storage. Force losing does not help! Also posted on bug thread. Please help!

cocauina
04-28-15, 06:23 PM
The gummy path is in the market for 1500 coins but it's also the second individual prize? Is this correct??

Yes, in the market, in the "decor" tabb you have the Follow Your Heart Path, that was the 2nd individual prize from the Valentine's event, you received 10 but you could buy more in the market. In here you can see everything that has been "given" in every World Event (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?80305-Dragon-Story-World-Events-every-information) :)

Got the Lollipop thing, but it is not in my storage. Force losing does not help! Also posted on bug thread. Please help!

You can only find this building in the all tab, and not in the decor tab, this is not decor

The building that give items, when you won from the World Event, you can find this building in the ALL tab in your Storage, you need to place this building in your island so you can start collecting the items every 4 hours. After the event is over, this buildings become decorations.

DeeDeeBird70
04-28-15, 06:25 PM

Did you see it at all and try to place it? Mine slipped into a crack between habitats, it is pretty small.

Anyone else having trouble getting into the game? Mine has just been cycling the opening. Force closed my iPad , also deleted game and redownloaded. Other TL games are OK

Jennerwein1
04-28-15, 06:36 PM
Thank you cocauina and DeeDeeBird70. Got it. Phew!

synasuga
04-28-15, 07:43 PM
Event started 4/28/15!

The first prize you win (the lollipop patch for 25 dragon pops), is NOT just a decoration! Every 4 hours you can collect from it to earn 4 pops! Remember, as you soon as you receive your lollipop patch, remove it from storage and place it on your island to start collecting!

You can earn pops by:

question- can you purchase the chocolate waterfall and lollipop patch from the market AND receive the lollipop patch from the game as well to obtain the dragon pops simultaneously?? or is it one or the other?

ndtrance
04-28-15, 08:02 PM
Thanks cocauina! I didn't realize that.

Gabi2111
04-28-15, 10:11 PM
Did you see it at all and try to place it? Mine slipped into a crack between habitats, it is pretty

Thanks for that tip. Couldn't find mine ....until I moved the habitats :)

sakuraohimesama
04-28-15, 10:23 PM
to earn more fast dragon pops buy water dragon egg you can buy it for 10,000 coins and you can get 12 dragon pops :
) i hope it helps ^^ i already have truffle but i spent gold from water dragon xd

please add me sakuraohimesama i accept map request everyday :) Thanks

LonePudding
04-28-15, 11:16 PM
question- can you purchase the chocolate waterfall and lollipop patch from the market AND receive the lollipop patch from the game as well to obtain the dragon pops simultaneously?? or is it one or the other?

Yes!! I believe there's a limit of 3 lollipop patches per island. Not sure about the choco waterfall though... Cocauina???

Dragosle
04-29-15, 12:35 AM
Honestly, I would like the Bubble Gum dragon be based on Genie Dragon (I mean look at the Snowman Dragon). It look kinda weird in epic.

Hoping that TL will decide to change it for the better (and not like what they did with Ladybug :( )

Also I wonder if they will bring back the Candy Cloud habitat. That would be perfect :D

cocauina
04-29-15, 12:46 AM

Yes, you can have 3 of each per island, 6 buildings in total :)

Edit, I just saw my name in your answer Pudding ahahah :P

BiteMe111
04-29-15, 04:59 AM
Quick question: I seem to recall reading somewhere that you get pops for a hatched egg even if you immediately sell it, instead of placing in habitat. Could someone please confirm this? I wouldn't like to make a costly mistake just because I didn't take the extra step of first putting it in habitat for a moment.

cocauina
04-29-15, 05:00 AM
Thank you cocauina and DeeDeeBird70. Got it. Phew!

Thanks cocauina! I didn't realize that.

Only saw this now ahah You're welcome :)

Quick question: I seem to recall reading somewhere that you get pops for a hatched egg even if you immediately sell it, instead of placing in habitat. Could someone please confirm this? I wouldn't like to make a costly mistake just because I didn't take the extra step of first putting it in habitat for a moment.

It's true and confirmed since the 1st World Event, you can sell it right from the nest, you don't need to put it in habitat in order to receive the items :)

Anaboe
04-29-15, 05:00 AM
Best way for low lvl players to participate is to plant 20-hour crops every day in as much farms as possible.

BiteMe111
04-29-15, 05:37 AM
It's true and confirmed since the 1st World Event, you can sell it right from the nest, you don't need to put it in habitat in order to receive the items :)

Thanks a lot, this is exactly what I was hoping to hear. :)

amerirish
04-29-15, 06:26 AM
My favorite is the Cotton Candy Dragon but I love them all! I've got a Crusader (a lovely product of the Boosted Breeding weekend) and a Penumbra Dragon ready to come off the nest so there's a bunch for me to collect today in addition to my crops, quest, battles & lollipop patch.

Happy collecting everyone!

roguebee
04-29-15, 06:40 AM
Best way for low lvl players to participate is to plant 20-hour crops every day in as much farms as possible.

Some of the best advice being given out. Just keeping 5 farms planted full time and hatching an egg or two over the event will get you the 3rd and 4th prize.

Go for it all with 7 farms with 20 hrs crops, 1 nest with an egg on it minimum of 20 hrs per day, collect from Lollipop Patch twice a day and you'll have about 2200 Dragon Pops over 13 full days. You are there for the final personal prize if the estimate of 2200 pops doesn't change. And if you are running short, you'll have another partial day to collect, the arena to fight in, quests for collect pops. It can be done if only playing twice a day. Just have to plan to use your limited time wisely.

Kennedward
04-29-15, 06:44 AM
288 right now

mbyte68
04-29-15, 07:57 AM
android one does nothing but crash often with this event GRRR

amerirish
04-29-15, 08:24 AM
I just took a Crusader off the nest so that was 44 candy pops; I have a total of 177 right now.

I have a Penumbra ready to come off too so that will be another 25. In addition, I've started planting 20 hour crops on 7 farms.

Keep up all the great work guys! :)

LonePudding
04-29-15, 08:41 AM
I always start off slow!! I haven't even reached 100 yet!!

ndtrance
04-29-15, 08:47 AM
android one does nothing but crash often with this event GRRR

I haven't had any problems out of the ordinary. Did it just start with the event? Are you crashing in the arena too?

813vv
04-29-15, 10:50 AM
I have 328 now since I have 3 nests full eggs from Boosted Breeding last weekend which were hatched last night :) an now nests are always full with new eggs :)

Mythdefied
04-29-15, 10:57 AM
209, but I'm not planting 20 hr crops either. I need food too desperately, so I'm doing the hour at a time ones, with five hour overnight to get the most out of it.

813vv
04-29-15, 11:01 AM
209, but I'm not planting 20 hr crops either. I need food too desperately, so I'm doing the hour at a time ones, with five hour overnight to get the most out of it.

Me too, I need foods too much, cant plant 20h, jst 5h overnight or 1h (26000) when I have time :) But if you have empty nest, put Air or Water eggs :) That's what I make my nests always full if I dont have anything breeding :)

PrincessCouture2014
04-29-15, 11:37 AM
I am way behind with game not loading for three hrs n all

Mythdefied
04-29-15, 11:37 AM
I did get lucky when this event started, I had a mist fail and an Island fail on the nests. That really helped out. Right now though it's just 6 and 8 hour fails. Trying for the Balloon and most of the fails aren't going to net me much.

LonePudding
04-29-15, 11:39 AM
I'm trying for an Astromancer, and I know I'll get a bucketload of Magic fails in the process so I thought I'd try for one now :)

Mythdefied
04-29-15, 11:45 AM
I'm trying for an Astromancer, and I know I'll get a bucketload of Magic fails in the process so I thought I'd try for one now :)

The Astromancer was up for sale in a package deal this weekend. I had NO diamonds, so despite it being packaged with maps, I bought it. If nothing else, it'll give me an edge I've never had in the tourneys.

LonePudding
04-29-15, 12:10 PM
The Astromancer was up for sale in a package deal this weekend. I had NO diamonds, so despite it being packaged with maps, I bought it. If nothing else, it'll give me an edge I've never had in the tourneys.

Welcome to the (slightly) easier side of battling!! I think the package deal was what made me want Astromancer in the first place after JUST breeding a Leo. Hopefully, for the next 14 days of this event I can keep my two nests full with magic fails and water dragons from the market.

How many pops do you have? I'm feeling a little behind, I only have 232.

dragonspearls
04-29-15, 01:36 PM

I did the same thing. I don't typically buy packages, but I've been unable to breed a Diamond and decided to treat myself.

For me, the maps were a bonus since I still have 1 space left to clear on my islands. If only Android players could go to the Arctic Isles. I'm going to have to do some serious rearranging and storage of decorations soon.

cocauina
04-29-15, 01:43 PM
Welcome to the (slightly) easier side of battling!! I think the package deal was what made me want Astromancer in the first place after JUST breeding a Leo. Hopefully, for the next 14 days of this event I can keep my two nests full with magic fails and water dragons from the market.

How many pops do you have? I'm feeling a little behind, I only have 232.

You aren't behind, I have 359 dragon pops and I always finish the event with more than 2 days to spare :)

And I just lost 10 dragon pops because my game decided to not save the 5hrs crops in 2 of my farms, but in the rest of them, the game saved.. The same happened to me just a couple minutes ago, I planted 20hrs crops on my farms, but in 2 of them the game didn't saved, so I had to plant it again

MaryEllen821
04-29-15, 02:22 PM
I've been hoping the "estimator" would post a calculation of the daily rate of tokens needed to get all individual prizes. Any volunteers?

I feel way behind with only 271, trying to save gold for the tournament.

cocauina
04-29-15, 02:34 PM
I've been hoping the "estimator" would post a calculation of the daily rate of tokens needed to get all individual prizes. Any volunteers?

I feel way behind with only 271, trying to save gold for the tournament.

The total in order to receive all the individual prizes, you need 2,200 dragon pops, per day you need to collect at least around 150, in 15 days this will give you 2,250 dragon pops :)

In the beginning of this post you can see all the amounts needed http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?80305-Dragon-Story-World-Events-every-information&p=1084418&viewfull=1#post1084418

pernmagic
04-29-15, 02:38 PM
You aren't behind, I have 359 dragon pops and I always finish the event with more than 2 days to spare :)

And I just lost 10 dragon pops because my game decided to not save the 5hrs crops in 2 of my farms, but in the rest of them, the game saved.. The same happened to me just a couple minutes ago, I planted 20hrs crops on my farms, but in 2 of them the game didn't saved, so I had to plant it again
You are not behind I only have 240 despite being around today, hope I can get enough but super rares take a long time to get through the system to epic ..... I did buy the value the astromancer value pack because I just could not breed the beast ..... Good luck LP

Anaboe
04-29-15, 02:52 PM
Me too, I need foods too much, cant plant 20h, jst 5h overnight or 1h (26000) when I have time :) But if you have empty nest, put Air or Water eggs :) That's what I make my nests always full if I dont have anything breeding :)

Overnight you better put 8 hour crops on the nest, unless you sleep 5 hours a night - or u less you're certain that you'll make it to th last prize anyway... Yes, they give less food, but if you need food that badly, my advice would be to take it a little more slow on evolving those dragons.

Be carefull on what dragons you evolve to Epic, make sure you always have atleast 100,000 food in storage. Why? Because there can always come a timed quest where you need to make an expensive dragon Epic. Usually you won't have enough time to grow the food... So a reserve is nessesary.

MaryEllen821
04-29-15, 03:07 PM
The total in order to receive all the individual prizes, you need 2,200 dragon pops, per day you need to collect at least around 150, in 15 days this will give you 2,250 dragon pops :)

Not as bad as I thought, thanks!

Tinkerbel48
04-29-15, 03:13 PM
I see it says community prizes unlock after 450 pops, but how does it work after that? When a certain amount of pops are collected, does everyone in the forum get the prizes?

cocauina
04-29-15, 04:10 PM
You are not behind I only have 240 despite being around today, hope I can get enough but super rares take a long time to get through the system to epic ..... I did buy the value the astromancer value pack because I just could not breed the beast ..... Good luck LP

Hmmm... I think you replyed with quote to the wrong person pernmagic ahahah But it's okay :)

I see it says community prizes unlock after 450 pops, but how does it work after that? When a certain amount of pops are collected, does everyone in the forum get the prizes?

When you reach 450, you become visible to the community, this means that the amount you have earned so far will be added to the amount in total of the players from the World Event.

This are the amounts needed for the Community Prizes.

1st Bubble Gum Dragon - 50,000,000 dragon pops
2nd Candy Apple Tree - 150,000,000 dragon pops
3rd Cotton Candy Dragon - 250,000,000 dragon pops

So, every player collects a certain amount of items, and in order for the every player that already reached to 450 items receive the prizes, the community in total needs to have 250,000,000 to earn all the community prizes, it's not only the players from the forum, there are players that certainly don't visit the forum.

What can happens also is, many players already reached to 450 items but there are others that still don't have 450 items, but the ones that already have more than 450 items have the amount enough to receive the first community prize, and a player that was still behind after the community received the 1st prize, when he/she reaches 450 items, he/she will receive automatically the 1st prize from the community.

I hope I was clear enough xD

barbaraann72
04-29-15, 06:15 PM
Extended by 12 hours - great news!

roguebee
04-29-15, 06:52 PM
The "at home" account on the ipad is up to 403 pops. Farms are almost always on 20 hr cycles with a couple of 1 hrs in the evening. I had 6 farms ready to harvest hours after the start of the event. The iphone is only at 328 as there wasn't farms ready to collect 20 hrs each at the start of the event. It will catch up by mid event as I use the nests more efficiently on it and collect more often from the Lollipop patch. There is a lot of dead time for the nests and the Lollipop patch on the ipad. Both accounts should easily make the final personal dragon.

Kennedward
04-29-15, 07:27 PM
312 right now

Tinkerbel48
04-29-15, 08:08 PM
Cocauina thank you for explaining how the community prizes work:)

PrincessCouture2014
04-29-15, 09:46 PM
Managed just 316

LonePudding
04-29-15, 10:42 PM

PernReloaded done this last time but they don't seem to be around so much anymore. I'll try to copy their template from last time and update it with this info!

LonePudding
04-29-15, 10:52 PM
This is post is 22 minutes late, due to the extra time given. Sorry! Tomorrow, I will try to post this at the exact time a new day starts.

----------THE DAILY TRACK----------

The info below is based on previous events, numbers can/might change slightly when we find out the total for the final individual prize. Use this as a rough guide!!

If the final individual prize is given at 2,200 Dragon Pops, and this is going over 14 days, then the amount of Dragon Pops needed to earn it is 158 Pops/Day.

At the end of the first day, you will need to have 158 Pops to earn the last individual prize.

LonePudding
04-29-15, 11:06 PM
Here's the pop up we got, to celebrate Dragon Story's 3rd Birthday they've added 12hours onto the tournament and world event! (Tap to Enlarge)

813vv
04-29-15, 11:08 PM
Overnight you better put 8 hour crops on the nest, unless you sleep 5 hours a night - or u less you're certain that you'll make it to th last prize anyway... Yes, they give less food, but if you need food that badly, my advice would be to take it a little more slow on evolving those dragons.

Be carefull on what dragons you evolve to Epic, make sure you always have atleast 100,000 food in storage. Why? Because there can always come a timed quest where you need to make an expensive dragon Epic. Usually you won't have enough time to grow the food... So a reserve is nessesary.

Thank you very much. I did like you said :-) an now I have 483, jst join in World Prize...

Enilon1
04-29-15, 11:31 PM
I have 448 and three eggs in nest.

Kennedward
04-30-15, 06:04 AM
502 now

tito786
04-30-15, 07:29 AM
I have 472 now...

amerirish
04-30-15, 07:31 AM
459 and counting :)

freshfunin2008
04-30-15, 08:18 AM
Here's the pop up we got, to celebrate Dragon Story's 3rd Birthday they've added 12hours onto the tournament and world event! (Tap to Enlarge)

This must be an olive branch to newbies or those on lower levels. Usually we never have an issue for the World events and this particular battle arena event has 2 or 3 less champs so everything should run a lot smoother than normal. But I guess we have to say thanks for 12 more hours. LOL

cocauina
04-30-15, 08:30 AM
462 with 6 farms finishing the 20hr crops in less than 1 hour

rasike
04-30-15, 08:41 AM
I just harvested 20hr crops from 7 farms and have 545 pops. I plant only 20 and 5 hour crops during event to save time and get more pops.

cocauina
04-30-15, 09:25 AM
I just harvested 20hr crops from 7 farms and have 545 pops. I plant only 20 and 5 hour crops during event to save time and get more pops.

Same, I only plant 5hrs during the afternoon and the 20hrs crops for the end and beginning of the day and during the night.

Community currently total is 25,190,150 dragon pops. Now we only need another half for the first prize :P

RorJam
04-30-15, 01:28 PM
I'm only at 360 pops. Only Lvl 22 with 6 large farms. To make it more interesting I was able to breed the Titan! My den's done for 32 hours! Lol. If my calculations are correct I should be ok as long as I keep up the quest.

saghaven
04-30-15, 02:41 PM
Currently at 502 pops. Won't be able to play much over the next couple days so gonna try to get as far ahead today as I can.

BiteMe111
04-30-15, 02:44 PM
I'm only at about 430, but confident I can make it. That last dragon, the rainbow one, is the one I want the most. But I do need to feed my growing herd, within the last two weeks I bred A Diamond and several hybrids, those all need to be fed and evolved for the arena. So I mostly do a mix of 3 minute and 1 hour crops, and the 5 hour ones before I go to sleep (no, I don't sleep longer than that). I do have 3 nests and am planning to keep those busy at all times.

Kennedward
04-30-15, 05:00 PM
508 right now

sakuraohimesama
04-30-15, 07:54 PM
mine is 2596

roguebee
04-30-15, 08:08 PM
I'm only at 360 pops. Only Lvl 22 with 6 large farms. To make it more interesting I was able to breed the Titan! My den's done for 32 hours! Lol. If my calculations are correct I should be ok as long as I keep up the quest.

Keep those farms busy and you'll make it. And keep an egg on your nest as much as possible.

roguebee
04-30-15, 08:10 PM
567 on main account and 587 on the stay at home account.

LonePudding
04-30-15, 10:31 PM

The info below is based on previous events, numbers can/might change slightly when we find out the total for the final individual prize. Use this as a rough guide!!

If the final individual prize is given at 2,200 Dragon Pops, and this is going over 14 days, then the amount of Dragon Pops needed to earn is 158 Pops/Day.

At the end of the second day, you will need to have 316 Pops to earn the last individual prize.

LonePudding
04-30-15, 10:39 PM
^^ It might seem like I'm posting these at the wrong time, but I made it so the event started 12 hours later than it did (because of the extra time). Does that make sense or is it confusing??

tito786
04-30-15, 10:55 PM
Crossed 600......

LonePudding
04-30-15, 11:43 PM
35,000,000/50,000,000 for the bubblegum dragon!!

Enilon1
05-01-15, 12:11 AM
698 now

813vv
05-01-15, 01:57 AM
Got Truffle. I still dont understand why it has white-yellow element but it looks brown like a ginger cake for Xmas :-) an it's nice at jst takes 8h to hatch :-)

zyfazix
05-01-15, 04:21 AM
Got Truffle. I still dont understand why it has white-yellow element but it looks brown like a ginger cake for Xmas :-) an it's nice at jst takes 8h to hatch :-)

Making it lighter and calling it a caramel dragon would've made more sense. Or giving it black-white.
(Still looks great though)

inesat
05-01-15, 04:30 AM
^^ It might seem like I'm posting these at the wrong time, but I made it so the event started 12 hours later than it did (because of the extra time). Does that make sense or is it confusing??
Not confusing at all. Thanks for helping us keep track!

chixyb
05-01-15, 06:10 AM
Got my Truffle this morning, nests are full so it will have to wait. We are at 79% to Bubblegum (my 2 least favorite dragons, looks-wise, are Truffle and Bubblegum lol)! I'm at 824 pops so far.

813vv
05-01-15, 06:44 AM
Making it lighter and calling it a caramel dragon would've made more sense. Or giving it black-white.
(Still looks great though)

That's right lol...

Kennedward
05-01-15, 06:56 AM
618 right now

LonePudding
05-01-15, 09:41 AM
Not confusing at all. Thanks for helping us keep track!

Great!! Glad it's helping!!

BiteMe111
05-01-15, 09:50 AM
Does anyone know what the second community prize is, the one that looks like a tree? I'm wondering if it's just decoration or if it drops anything.

LonePudding
05-01-15, 10:06 AM
Does anyone know what the second community prize is, the one that looks like a tree? I'm wondering if it's just decoration or if it drops anything.

It's a candy apple tree. I don't think it drops anything, but TL might surprise us!!

Kennedward
05-01-15, 11:09 AM
638 now

clarity625
05-01-15, 12:56 PM
mine is 2596
Wow!

I have 716 dragon pops. Should be getting truffle dragon later tonight.

Mythdefied
05-01-15, 01:51 PM
657, however, I'll be buying the Ancestor dragon package tonight so I'll likely be getting the Truffle dragon before the evening ends.

freshfunin2008
05-01-15, 01:52 PM
Bring on the truffles. Community prize should hit in the next 10 hours or so if TL is counting ALL pops.

rjazz
05-01-15, 02:34 PM
35,000,000/50,000,000 for the bubblegum dragon!!
Can the Bubblegum Dragon go into the new Spring Habitat?

freshfunin2008
05-01-15, 03:21 PM
So this event appears to be available for the Android folks so it does look like Android is participating in the birthday celebration but in a limited way. Interesting that Android did not get the so call celebration that was only available to iOS.

singing_mandrake
05-01-15, 03:24 PM
Does iOS have something different? I thought everyone had the same thing.

BiteMe111
05-01-15, 03:59 PM
657, however, I'll be buying the Ancestor dragon package tonight so I'll likely be getting the Truffle dragon before the evening ends.

Hope I can get OT and ask if you think Ancestor is a good dragon to have. What color would this combo (white, yellow and blue) be strong against? Asking because I'm considering it.

And to keep it on topic: 686 pops here.

inesat
05-01-15, 04:12 PM
Can the Bubblegum Dragon go into the new Spring Habitat?
I'd say yes. It's been reported that the Bubble Gum is pink/purple and that habitat houses pink and green.

owa411
05-01-15, 04:26 PM
I'm at 673 pops. And within a few hours another 140 (7x scallypears) So doing pretty good I'd say :)

Kennedward
05-01-15, 04:41 PM
702 now

kjbrogren
05-01-15, 07:50 PM
The first community prize just unlocked! Got the bubblegum egg in the nest. It takes 10 hrs to hatch.

Kennedward
05-01-15, 08:17 PM
718 now

Gabi2111
05-01-15, 08:19 PM
Does iOS have something different? I thought everyone had the same thing.

No, there is a difference. IOS has more features then Android and Android is often missing out on events if I'm not mistaken. Although right now there is/was an event just for android: here (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?80923-NEW-spin-to-win-ANDROID)
Not sure what android is all missing. I'm on iOS and last time I talked to a friend of mine about it is a while ago.

tito786
05-01-15, 08:36 PM
The first community prize just unlocked! Got the bubblegum egg in the nest. It takes 10 hrs to hatch.
Congrats All.....Keep the good work going.

Natasha_07
05-01-15, 08:56 PM
I'm way behind with only 719, I hope I get all the items before the time.

BTW I bought 2 of the gold spring habitats to house the event dragons as I don't like housing special dragons in regular habitats. :)

Enilon1
05-01-15, 10:14 PM
right now have 947
Truffle , Iridescent and Shadow on nests.

PrincessCouture2014
05-02-15, 05:28 AM
Just got my first community dragon and and a total of 500 something's pops. I couldn't play only for a day n some hrs

bakerystoe
05-02-15, 05:58 AM
For some reason I felt like a world event was coming, so I already have some 20 hour crops ready to harvest. :)
Me too:) I also think that Tuesday or Wednesday will have a event:)( Usually is it)

bakerystoe
05-02-15, 06:00 AM
I got 789;) Hopw I can get the last dragon :) It's super cute and sweetie:)))))

roguebee
05-02-15, 06:57 AM
I got 789;) Hopw I can get the last dragon :) It's super cute and sweetie:)))))

Just keep your farms fully occupied (20 hours work best) and your nests full, even if you have to buy Water and Air dragons. You'll make it.

rasike
05-02-15, 06:59 AM
983 pops, Troll, Bubble Gum and Mist eggs in nests, 5 hour crops planted in 7 farms. I hope to get all the dragons of this event, because I only upgraded my game when only 8 days were left of the last event, so I missed the Snap dragon (I'm playing on android).

LonePudding
05-02-15, 07:17 AM
I'm sorry about the daily track!! Every new day starts at 6:30am my time, and I slept in, completely forgetting about this!!! If anyone else is online at the time the tracker is supposed to be done, feel free to update us! It would be a huge help!

This post is 8 hours and 47 minutes late! My apologies!

The final individual prize (the Lollipop Dragon) is given at 2,200 Dragon Pops, and this is going over 14 days. The amount of Dragon Pops needed to earn is 158 Pops/Day.

At the end of the third day, you will need to have 474 Pops to earn the last individual prize.

813vv
05-02-15, 07:18 AM
1096, an 7 farms x 1h (I need foods to feed > 10 Leo an Libra to craft Jade). 3 nests with Sunrise, Mindvolt an Bubble Gum :-) first time happy with take-years-to-hatch like Sunrise an Mindvolt lol...

LonePudding
05-02-15, 07:23 AM
1096, an 7 farms x 1h (I need foods to feed > 10 Leo an Libra to craft Jade). 3 nests with Sunrise, Mindvolt an Bubble Gum :-) first time happy with take-years-to-hatch like Sunrise an Mindvolt lol...

I know!! I was actually happy to have magic fails! Never though I'd see the day :p

Mythdefied
05-02-15, 08:44 AM
I'm sorry about the daily track!! Every new day starts at 6:30am my time, and I slept in, completely forgetting about this!!! If anyone else is online at the time the tracker is supposed to be done, feel free to update us! It would be a huge help!

This post is 8 hours and 47 minutes late! My apologies!

At the end of the third day, you will need to have 474 Pops to earn the last individual prize.

Oh thank goodness! I was missing this post. I love these tracks you do; it's such a huge help for me. Thank you! (And I'd trade you that new day starting time. It's 2am for me. :p)

LonePudding
05-02-15, 09:28 AM
Oh thank goodness! I was missing this post. I love these tracks you do; it's such a huge help for me. Thank you! (And I'd trade you that new day starting time. It's 2am for me. :p)

Can I ask... Does the time seem right? Are we really just over 3 days in??

Mythdefied
05-02-15, 09:47 AM
Can I ask... Does the time seem right? Are we really just over 3 days in??

I'm actually a bit confused on that myself. It's been a trying week and I've been attempting to figure out when exactly the event started. I'm almost certain it was mid-day (in my time zone) Tuesday, which would, at mid-day today (again, in my TZ), put us at four days. Anyone with a better memory want to weigh in on this?

BiteMe111
05-02-15, 09:52 AM
I'm sure this thread was started minutes after the event began, so the time stamp on the first post would be something to go by (not that I have figured out what time zone this forum is in).

Mythdefied
05-02-15, 09:54 AM
I'm sure this thread was started minutes after the event began, so the time stamp on the first post would be something to go by (not that I have figured out what time zone this forum is in).

Ah, logic. I can feel like a fool now the rest of the day. Duh-oh! Thank you, that was a great idea.

The thread started at 12:37 pm my time, which would indicate that it was mid-day my time. I'm Central, so extrapolate from there.

tito786
05-02-15, 10:57 AM
1001 now......

roguebee
05-02-15, 04:47 PM

Actual time is Pacific Coast, but you can change it to your time zone under settings.

BiteMe111
05-02-15, 06:30 PM
Actual time is Pacific Coast, but you can change it to your time zone under settings.

For some reason, mine was by default set to GMT. Found where to change it to the actual Central, though.

And I'm at 972 poles.

Kennedward
05-02-15, 07:26 PM
888 now, lost a lot of playing time today being out with family, probably will catch up next week

Natasha_07
05-02-15, 07:49 PM
900 so far...

philstep
05-02-15, 08:39 PM
I think I'm on track with 1059. Will see as time goes on. I'm always worried I won't make it to last prize. :(

Enilon1
05-03-15, 01:27 AM
1209 now

LonePudding
05-03-15, 05:45 AM
I'm actually a bit confused on that myself. It's been a trying week and I've been attempting to figure out when exactly the event started. I'm almost certain it was mid-day (in my time zone) Tuesday, which would, at mid-day today (again, in my TZ), put us at four days. Anyone with a better memory want to weigh in on this?

Sorry for the late reply, having an unusually busy weekend here! Event started 6:30pm my time on Tuesday. We got an extra 12 hours, so I included the 12 hours at the beginning, meaning no matter where you are, the event started a half day later. So 6:30 in the morning on Wednesday for me. Then I added on the 24 hours. So 6:30 am in Thursday would be the first whole day, 6:30 am Friday would be the second day etc. Does anyone understand this, or is it completely incorrect? Lol, numbers confuse me! My timezone is GMT +1.

LonePudding
05-03-15, 05:46 AM

Yes that's right, I started this thread 7 minutes after the event started. Since you are using CT, I think the event started at 12:30pm on Tuesday for you

LonePudding
05-03-15, 05:50 AM
Late post yet again! Sorry! I have my alarm set to go off so I can do this on time tomorrow. This post is 7 hours and 20 minutes late :(

At the end of the fourth day, you will need to have 632 Pops to earn the last individual prize.

PrincessCouture2014
05-03-15, 06:32 AM
Late post yet again! Sorry! I have my alarm set to go off so I can do this on time tomorrow. This post is 7 hours and 20 minutes late :(

At the end of the fourth day, you will need to have 632 Pops to earn the last individual prize.

I have 700 by far. Is it good?

roguebee
05-03-15, 07:06 AM

You are on track. Just keep those farms and nests busy.

pattons_friends
05-03-15, 08:43 AM
This event ends on my birthday 🎈 and to make it more special the last dragon is a lollipop dragon and my family nickname me lollipop, lol for short, so lol will be its name. Still wish I could get a real rainbow dragon but at least sentinel will have a friend now ☺

LonePudding
05-03-15, 09:04 AM

You are doing well! Make sure your pace doesn't slow down. As rogue said, keep your farms and nest full. They might not give a lot, but remember to collect from your lollipop patch and send your air dragon on the quest. Every pop counts!

PrincessCouture2014
05-03-15, 09:36 AM
You are on track. Just keep those farms and nests busy.

You are doing well! Make sure your pace doesn't slow down. As rogue said, keep your farms and nest full. They might not give a lot, but remember to collect from your lollipop patch and send your air dragon on the quest. Every pop counts!

will do just that!

Natasha_07
05-03-15, 10:50 AM
Until yesterday I didn't realize that the truffle cannot be housed in the spring or candy habitats. Sucks he can't join his buddies in the same home.

I don't know where to put him now !!!

813vv
05-03-15, 12:42 PM
Just got Gummy baby :-)

Kennedward
05-03-15, 04:21 PM
1088 now

Anaboe
05-03-15, 04:30 PM
1409 now :)

I'm right on track, no doubt I'll make it to the Lollipop. Just bred the Fireflower and last week the Morning Glory, which I both wanted for a long time now, and going for Balloon and Clown. Happy :)

Kennedward
05-03-15, 07:13 PM
1132 now

LonePudding
05-03-15, 10:32 PM

At the end of the fifth day, you will need to have 790 Pops to earn the last individual prize.

popcorn_belle
05-03-15, 11:48 PM
1265 now :)

Enilon1
05-04-15, 12:10 AM
Got Gummy and magic on nest( hoping I got butterfly 11h hours.I found in 8 hours) .1415

Kennedward
05-04-15, 06:29 AM
1202 now

vshephard96
05-04-15, 07:32 AM

This is the egg that popped up for truffle dragon. Isn't this firestorm?

mbyte68
05-04-15, 07:39 AM
bug in android version usually displays wrong egg sometimes usually force close reboot fixs the egg :)

vshephard96
05-04-15, 07:47 AM
Thanks.. That's the first time anything weird has happened on my droid. It now shows a truffle egg. ��

freshfunin2008
05-04-15, 07:53 AM
Well if that is the first time you are in for some fun. On Android the spin the wheel for me spins both directions in the same spin and runs erratic until it lands on maps or food. It is a trip to watch. Just when you think it is going to stop because it slows it changes directions and takes off again. I am sure it is a bug.

vshephard96
05-04-15, 08:07 AM
Well if that is the first time you are in for some fun. On Android the spin the wheel for me spins both directions in the same spin and runs erratic until it lands on maps or food. It is a trip to watch. Just when you think it is going to stop because it slows it changes directions and takes off again. I am sure it is a bug.

Crazy... I've never had any thing wrong on my spins either. Now that I'm saying this might have jinxed myself. Lolol

BiteMe111
05-04-15, 08:35 AM
Got 1400 pops and the Gummy dragon. Now the only individual prize left is the one I *really* want, the rainbow one.

philstep
05-04-15, 09:55 AM
Seems like the community total is going up slowly this time. I really want to make it to the last dragon again.

Enilon1
05-04-15, 12:02 PM
Got 1400 pops and the Gummy dragon. Now the only individual prize left is the one I *really* want, the rainbow one.
Me too

Kennedward
05-04-15, 12:10 PM
1288 now

LonePudding
05-04-15, 10:27 PM

At the end of the sixth day, you will need to have 948 Pops to earn the last individual prize.

Enilon1
05-04-15, 11:30 PM
Today 1643 no eggs on nest because night and fire got titan( try for dapper).

sakuraohimesama
05-04-15, 11:31 PM
i really want the last dragon too i hope we can make it

add me :) i accept material request everyday Thank you :) sakuraohimesama.

813vv
05-05-15, 05:12 AM
Today 1643 no eggs on nest because night and fire got titan( try for dapper).
Buy Water egg or Air egg an put on nest all the time when you have nothing else to put :-)

Kennedward
05-05-15, 06:10 AM
1322 now

owa411
05-05-15, 06:23 AM
1404 now. Got lucky as I bred a virtue and a lot of 17-18hrs eggs

saghaven
05-05-15, 07:25 AM
Gummy dragon sitting on the nest. Currently at 1567

Kennedward
05-05-15, 07:33 AM
Just make the 1400 mark, should finish this on time:D

caramellenina
05-05-15, 07:56 AM
Oooo, almost to Lollipop at 1940 pops! Yay! :D

Kennedward
05-05-15, 11:56 AM
1408 now

BiteMe111
05-05-15, 12:06 PM
With the first community prize, we could see the % of pops the community had already earned. I'm still not seeing this for the second prize (I do see the total, but not the percentage).

Kennedward
05-05-15, 06:27 PM
1476 now

PrincessCouture2014
05-05-15, 07:10 PM
1200 right now

LonePudding
05-05-15, 10:29 PM

At the end of the seventh day, you will need to have 1,106 Pops to earn the last individual prize.

synasuga
05-05-15, 11:57 PM
Event started 4/28/15!

You can earn pops by:

is it possible to add the amount of lollipops given for each crop planted? ex: 20 hr pumpwings give 20 lollipops. did i just answer my own question? lol. so if i plant 5 hr crops is that 5 lollipops??

Enilon1
05-06-15, 12:28 AM
Buy Water egg or Air egg an put on nest all the time when you have nothing else to put :-)
1857 I know. From last event to this event save all dragons won from tournaments,spin the wheel and creation dragon.Most time had 3 eggs.

zyfazix
05-06-15, 02:55 AM
is it possible to add the amount of lollipops given for each crop planted? ex: 20 hr pumpwings give 20 lollipops. did i just answer my own question? lol. so if i plant 5 hr crops is that 5 lollipops??

the amount of pops received is equal to growing time, 5 hours - 5 pops, 20 hours - 20 pops

tito786
05-06-15, 05:42 AM
Collected 1900 so far........keep going guys :)

amerirish
05-06-15, 05:46 AM
You can also purchase a Light Dragon depending on how many hours you need to **** :)

caramellenina
05-06-15, 06:11 AM
37 more to go to get Lollipop! Yay!:D

caramellenina
05-06-15, 08:11 AM
Lollipop is now waiting for an empty nest! Yay! ;)

cocauina
05-06-15, 09:01 AM
Many people only recommend Water and Air dragons, but they forget that Water takes 12hrs, Air only 2hrs and there are Olympus and Light left, and sometimes the Olympus and Light dragons are a better option then 12hrs of waiting or the 2hrs egg that needs to be constantly bought. Light takes 9hrsand Olympus takes 7hrs.

Latelly I've been buying only Olympus dragons, because by the time I empty my nest, the Olympus is the only good and exaclty option left that I need.

Kennedward
05-06-15, 11:35 AM
1502 now

zyfazix
05-06-15, 11:39 AM
Many people only recommend Water and Air dragons, but they forget that Water takes 12hrs, Air only 2hrs and there are Olympus and Light left, and sometimes the Olympus and Light dragons are a better option then 12hrs of waiting or the 2hrs egg that needs to be constantly bought. Light takes 9hrsand Olympus takes 7hrs.

Latelly I've been buying only Olympus dragons, because by the time I empty my nest, the Olympus is the only good and exaclty option left that I need.

Point with those two dragons is that they are a lot more expensive than Air and Water

freshfunin2008
05-06-15, 12:00 PM
It's a trade off... but when you have millions of coins to waste what is 150k of silver in a pinch.

barbaraann72
05-06-15, 12:23 PM
Great work to those with Lollipop! How are our chances on the final Community Dragon looking?

813vv
05-06-15, 01:15 PM
Lollipop egg lays on nest now :-) but I worry abt the Community prize, seems it goes slowly now :( hope we can get it. I love that Cotton the most...

freshfunin2008
05-06-15, 01:18 PM
considering we always get the final prize we are doing well.

barbaraann72
05-06-15, 01:36 PM
considering we always get the final prize we are doing well.

Oh. :D

Kennedward
05-06-15, 04:46 PM
1608 now

LonePudding
05-06-15, 10:29 PM

At the end of the eighth day, you will need to have 1,264 Pops to earn the last individual prize.

owa411
05-06-15, 11:46 PM
1802 this morning

Kennedward
05-07-15, 06:06 AM
1722 now

tito786
05-07-15, 06:21 AM
2063....Lollypop I am coming ..

barbaraann72
05-07-15, 06:23 AM
Pretty darn close to getting the second Community Prize. Would be great if we could harvest it for free foods!

813vv
05-07-15, 06:34 AM
Pretty darn close to getting the second Community Prize. Would be great if we could harvest it for free foods!
Totally agree :-)

Kennedward
05-07-15, 06:43 AM
1745 now

Anaboe
05-07-15, 06:57 AM
2195... Will hit the Lollipop within 1,5 hour :D

amerirish
05-07-15, 07:22 AM
Nice work everyone; we're thisclose to getting the Candy Apple Tree :)

Anaboe
05-07-15, 08:11 AM
Yeah!!! I got my Lollipop!!! Whoei!!!

PrincessCouture2014
05-07-15, 08:21 AM
I have 1500 by far. Almost 750 left. That means I have to get 140 pieces per day. Seems like I CAN get the last prize

PrincessCouture2014
05-07-15, 08:22 AM

Wao you are fast! Looking at ur and others progress I am way behind. But I am sure i 'all get it

ndtrance
05-07-15, 08:28 AM

I'm behind you! Hopefully I can get it today :-)

kjbrogren
05-07-15, 08:46 AM
The Candy Apple Tree, 2nd community prize just unlocked ;) we are on our way to the last prize!!!

BiteMe111
05-07-15, 08:47 AM
The Candy Apple Tree, 2nd community prize just unlocked ;)!

And it's a piece of useless decor.

barbaraann72
05-07-15, 08:49 AM
Sooooooo tiny

BiteMe111
05-07-15, 08:54 AM
Sooooooo tiny

I don't mind the size, wouldn't have room for a larger one. But I loved your idea of it dropping food. Come on, S8, even just once a week?

Anaboe
05-07-15, 12:32 PM

The Lollipop-egg :)

owa411
05-07-15, 01:10 PM
1956 within a couple hours another 140

barbaraann72
05-07-15, 01:41 PM
153,000,000 > 3%, no? Or am I reading it wrong?

owa411
05-07-15, 02:12 PM

Nope, looks the same on my device...

PepperWoo
05-07-15, 02:37 PM

The percentage shown does not include the 150,000,000 dragon pops from the previous stages. Only the stats for the 3rd stage is taken into consideration in that percentage reading. Simply put, the standing for the last community prize based on your post is 3,711,436 out of the remaining 100,000,000 so 3% should be correct.

barbaraann72
05-07-15, 02:50 PM
Perfect explanation, PepperWoo! Thank you so much.

freshfunin2008
05-07-15, 02:57 PM
The percentage shown does not include the 150,000,000 dragon pops from the previous stages. Only the stats for the 3rd stage is taken into consideration in that percentage reading. Simply put, the standing for the last community prize based on your post is 3,711,436 out of the remaining 100,000,000 so 3% should be correct.

That is a Droid feature. Parity?????

Tia218
05-07-15, 03:05 PM
not sure how you are doing it. other than logging in every single hour and winning every single tournament for extra pops.

I should hit 1400 overnight, i'm in EU so just midnight now.

How many pops has the chocolate waterfall been giving. That seems to be the only thing I'm missing.. only have 4 big farms too, but probably getting 18 from each individual farm a day doing it hour by hour.

I'm sure i'll be okay for next dragon but so worried we won't reach the final community one.
I wont be so disappointed to miss the final individual but really want the pink cotton candy one.

This is my first event so very exciting.

(I'm on level 50, with 57 dragons so far)