PDA

View Full Version : New Parts in the Gift List.... Yeeee Haaaa

Nightstar913
04-28-15, 10:24 AM
New Parts available to gift: Relay Baton, Starting Block, Floor Mat, Jump Board, Separators.

jandtandn
04-28-15, 11:24 AM
New Parts available to gift: Relay Baton, Starting Block, Floor Mat, Jump Board, Separators.

These are not new parts. Did they remove them and put them back? They were part of a very old goal.

ojapple96
04-28-15, 11:37 AM

Those parts have always been available for IOS players not sure about android but they are not new parts for IOS I think they were from the 2012 goals.

Nightstar913
04-28-15, 11:51 AM
Oh well, I was hoping it was for a new appliance. Just can't catch a break... :(

bobbyrae
04-28-15, 11:55 AM
Oh well, I was hoping it was for a new appliance. Just can't catch a break... :(

Maybe next week. There's a pattern to how it's done, you see.

Nightstar913
04-28-15, 01:55 PM
I looked thru the entire list of parts used for 40 appliances, none match... does anyone remember which machine in 2012. I wonder why they just appeared in my list. I use a kindle, which I don't know we're even sold back then. I'm going to gift them anyway, who knows....

bobbyrae
04-28-15, 02:12 PM
I looked thru the entire list of parts used for 40 appliances, none match... does anyone remember which machine in 2012. I wonder why they just appeared in my list. I use a kindle, which I don't know we're even sold back then. I'm going to gift them anyway, who knows....

The parts were used in the goal that unlocked the World Games oven I think. Unfortunately I can't check as the ovens were removed.

http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x380/annjohnbobbyrae/ef44bbe564da2bf801fb19ccccd31e10.jpg

http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x380/annjohnbobbyrae/955353f4c807769f5f14b03052073f70.jpg

twospoons
04-28-15, 02:24 PM
i've always had (and hated) them on android, because i accepted some before i knew that i would never be able to use them and they've just been sitting there since forever (i think they were released back in the days when android wasn't getting goals).

can anyone who had access to those world games ovens let us know if they were still available for purchase? if so, i'd guess they were about to be removed and S8 is responding to complaints about not being able to gift parts from easter/puebla ovens. maybe, if we're very lucky, those ovens will be released to all. because man would i like to get rid of those parts from my gift inventory.

Nightstar913
04-28-15, 02:31 PM
The list I have is that the world games oven takes: 10 red motors and 10 wire. Can't find any fountain associated to world games yet.

bobbyrae
04-28-15, 02:32 PM
i've always had (and hated) them on android, because i accepted some before i knew that i would never be able to use them and they've just been sitting there since forever (i think they were released back in the days when android wasn't getting goals).

can anyone who had access to those world games ovens let us know if they were still available for purchase? if so, i'd guess they were about to be removed and S8 is responding to complaints about not being able to gift parts from easter/puebla ovens. maybe, if we're very lucky, those ovens will be released to all. because man would i like to get rid of those parts from my gift inventory.

The oven was removed so I can't buy any more. I think some of those parts were used for other things too. Maybe decor? I can't remember now. But it seems like a lot of parts for one oven. Unfortunately I can't find the goal thread for this either.

bobbyrae
04-28-15, 02:36 PM
The list I have is that the world games oven takes: 10 red motors and 10 wire. Can't find any fountain associated to world games yet

Ok here's the link to the world games goal thread
http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?31739-New-olympic-stuff-update/page2&highlight=Parts+world+games+oven

[
Parts needed:

Hula Hoop Statue
10 Springboards and 10 Floor Mats

Shot Put Cart
10 Relay Batons and 10 Starting Blocks

World Games Oven
10 Motors and 10 Wirings

Healthy Ice Cream Machine
10 Floaty Tubes and 10 Separators

twospoons
04-28-15, 02:41 PM
oh, bobbyrae's right, somebody told me before that there was decor from the world games that required building, and that's what the parts were for.

ooh, i think it was just random decor, not part of goals, so maybe TL really is re-releasing it! that would absolutely make my week.

edit: found it! (under one of the spoilers here: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?77416-PETITION-to-Reorganize-List-of-GIFTS/page3)

Floaty Tube (Healthy Sweets)
Relay Baton (Shot Put Cart)
Starting Block (Healthy Sweets, Shot Put Cart)
Floor Mat (Shot Put Cart, Hula Hoop Statue)
Jump Board (Hula Hoop Statue)
Separators (Healthy Sweets, Shot Put Cart)

edited again to say bobbyrae is faster than me! see, i totally need the starting block, S8!

bobbyrae
04-28-15, 02:46 PM
Ha! We were posting at the same time :) Sorry about that.

whoviankat
04-28-15, 06:01 PM
I saw the title of your post and I thought it was going to be about the puebla parts... because all of those just showed up in my giftable list. O.o

GGGStar
04-28-15, 06:09 PM
I saw the title of your post and I thought it was going to be about the puebla parts... because all of those just showed up in my giftable list. O.o

I thought the same thing! Fingers crossed that this is a good sign :-D