PDA

View Full Version : 2 awesome suggestions!

dragonpoopin
04-28-15, 08:36 AM
Okay so the first suggestion is a chat panel in the social window so you can chat with the neighbours who are online, leaving a msg on their wall just seems to be a little too impersonal and hard to keep a conversation going switching between your island and your neighbours.
The second suggestion I'm hoping you might give some thought is a confirmation button for the spending of gold, simple "would you like to spend this gold" [yes/no] would be awesome.
I enjoy this game and I appreciate all the work you've put into it, thanks for your time.
DraGonPooPin

doriedogmom
04-28-15, 07:18 PM
This would be great along with more space to leave a note. The gold button for sure. I looked once and had a hunch then it was gone...

doriedogmom
05-08-15, 06:32 PM
Agree totally

SacredSloth
08-02-15, 11:55 AM
great ideas, both of them :D

Kennedward
08-02-15, 01:29 PM
Agreed

debhutchinson
08-03-15, 07:39 AM
Agreed!

tllgle
08-15-15, 07:58 AM
I also am accidentally spending gold. I think there should be limit to the number of times you try to beat an op pent dragon before it moves onto another. I have been tried over seventeen times in a row to beat abominable. It feels like I will never win another battlr

iwildfire8
08-31-15, 03:15 PM
I also am accidentally spending gold. I think there should be limit to the number of times you try to beat an op pent dragon before it moves onto another. I have been tried over seventeen times in a row to beat abominable. It feels like I will never win another battlr

I want it unlimited neighbors. I lost mystic map and kooky panda people ask why I don't visit them I check my neighbors find out it is 30 only no more I lost alot I add alot. Because I would ask gold bars so work quick. It is slowly. Thank u. WildFire Island is my id.