PDA

View Full Version : Gobbler weirdness

barbaraann72
04-27-15, 01:02 PM
Hi TL!

I am having an issue since I downloaded the core game last week (version 1.3.8.4g for Android).

I have gobblers that just sit on the top row. A new one appears every time a retry the level (sometimes they stack on top of each other). They don't move the entire game - they just sit there. The candies that are under them are still in play and make matches (even tho I can't see what they are).

Hope this makes sense, let me know if you need more info. Sorry I can't take screenshots.

[S8] Regina
04-27-15, 01:16 PM
Hi TL!

I am having an issue since I downloaded the core game last week (version 1.3.8.4g for Android).

I have gobblers that just sit on the top row. A new one appears every time a retry the level (sometimes they stack on top of each other). They don't move the entire game - they just sit there. The candies that are under them are still in play and make matches (even tho I can't see what they are).

Hope this makes sense, let me know if you need more info. Sorry I can't take screenshots.

Can you please let us know which level you are referring to? Thanks!

barbaraann72
04-27-15, 01:23 PM
Hi Regina!

I'm currently on level 267, but it happened on previous levels as well.

[S8] Regina
04-27-15, 01:50 PM
Hi Regina!

I'm currently on level 267, but it happened on previous levels as well.

I see, thank you! We took a look at your game and were unable to see what you are referring to, "I have gobblers that just sit on the top row." Can you please take a screenshot of what you are seeing so that we can investigate?

Please also force-close the game or reinstall the game to help clear up issues. You can also send an email to support@storm8.com so they can help you with your account.

barbaraann72
05-01-15, 06:44 PM
Here is a shot of it happening. The purple gobbler on the top row is not in play. He doesn't move or get stunned if matches are made next to him. You can see the corner of the candy he is over. The candies under the "weird gobblers" are still inplay (matches can be made).

When I fail the level and Try Again, that gobbler will stll be in the same place and there is usually another one added to the top row (sometimes on top of one another).

Also the burst over the blue candy on the first row is a left over graphic from my previous try. It also just stays there during play - doesn't affect gameplay.

MiniLaura
05-07-15, 08:06 AM
I have this happening, too. It happens all the time, and I have not noticed any pattern in behavior before they show up. However, they do not typically show up the first time you open the game. Usually, they show up after I've played a few games.

Once they show up, they won't go away. You can switch to other levels, and the "fake" gobbler stays in the same square even if the particular level does not use the square. The only way to get rid of them is to force quit the game and then restart.

Meowmeowbeans
05-07-15, 03:48 PM
Thanks for letting us know about these issues. When this issue occurs, do the Gobblers still appear as animated? You mentioned that they do not respond to matches made next to them, but do they still appear to bounce in place when they are stuck on your game?

MiniLaura
05-09-15, 08:23 AM
Yes they bounce in place and look like real gobblers.

barbaraann72
05-09-15, 04:15 PM
Everything MiniLaura has added to thread is same as what I experience.