PDA

View Full Version : My Latest Rant 😡

Perry9877
04-27-15, 11:53 AM
Yes, I am SO over the usual points of contention like the ridiculous chances of breeding certain creatures, etc., what has been building into a very good reason to stop playing is the feeling of being restrained. I feel that once you reach a certain point in this game you get stymied. There is no good reason that I should not be able to expand my forest, yet I cannot expand in a timely manner. I still have not been able to reach the Treent. And why?? Because the constraints of obtaining Rune Stones. I am at the point where it takes 70 Rune Stones to expand. I can get these stones after breeding creatures for at least 3 hours. Say I get at least 2 Rune Stones off EVERY bomb, I need at least 105 hours of breeding to expand just once! That is more than 4 days if I never allow my den to be idle and that is almost impossible since the hatchery would have to mirror the den. Given that most of the new Super Rares are either Fire/Plant or Water/Earth you will be getting tons of 3 and 5 hour fails mixed in with your 11 or 12 hour fails or Super Rarely getting your target breed which makes keeping the den and hatchery synced near impossible. We need another way to expand! We have neighbours that could help us the way they do in Dragon Story. In addition to the maps from neighbours you can quest for maps (although 3 of every 4 quests brings back something other than what you quest for, but that is a whole different rant). There is a big difference between making a game challenging and making it a game you avoid. I have long since lost that "cannot wait to play" feeling I used to have. I have even started to BUY games to play since I have spent way too much money on TL/S8 freemium games where the developers feel they do not have to change anything because there are gobs and gobs of suckers just waiting to open their wallets. (I rarely see games for more than $9.99 USD, so if you have spent more than that on any TL/S8 game then they have made more than a "bought" game and what reason do they have to improve gameplay? They have reached a billion downloads and there are a billion more on the way. Funny, shouldn't it read a billion people still playing?)

Gilderfield
05-05-15, 03:54 AM
I couldn't agree more with you. That's exactly the reasons I got rid of Dragon and Castle story now Fantssy Forest has gone the same way. I have tried for the Plutopus over thirty times without success and frankly it has become so boring to play as Castle and Dragon did. For these reasons I'm now deleting the game as there are thousands of other free games out there to try.

Perry9877
05-05-15, 06:13 PM
I couldn't agree more with you. That's exactly the reasons I got rid of Dragon and Castle story now Fantssy Forest has gone the same way. I have tried for the Plutopus over thirty times without success and frankly it has become so boring to play as Castle and Dragon did. For these reasons I'm now deleting the game as there are thousands of other free games out there to try.

Was just thinking. . . . There are a billion other downloads to make. :)