PDA

View Full Version : Diamond Quest Stage 101 I can't guess how to do this!

silvanabook1
04-27-15, 01:42 AM
I'm just about over this game thanks to this stage. I've enjoyed it up until now but I'm so frustrated. There are 3 diamonds that need to be activated. All three need to be activated together 4 times and it just isn't happening! I've tried various combinations of pals but no joy. I have got all the other requirements several times but only once managed 3 x activated diamonds. Anyone know how to get those gems shimmering?

xanethi
04-27-15, 09:52 AM
Stage 101 was the one i was stuck on for the longest time but it is doable. I do not remember the PALS i finaly beat it with but i have one that activates one of those diamonds. He was there for sure. Hope you have him too else it might be an idea going back and get more stars to get him.

[S8] Regina
04-27-15, 04:06 PM
I'm just about over this game thanks to this stage. I've enjoyed it up until now but I'm so frustrated. There are 3 diamonds that need to be activated. All three need to be activated together 4 times and it just isn't happening! I've tried various combinations of pals but no joy. I have got all the other requirements several times but only once managed 3 x activated diamonds. Anyone know how to get those gems shimmering?

Hi there!

To blast the boxed diamonds 4 times, there are two ways:

1) Create a column blaster above all three boxed diamonds to blast all three down the column. Doing this will count as 1 try towards the goal total.

2) Match jewels next to a boxed diamond to get them to "shimmer." Once all three are shimmering, they will blast, and this will count as 1 try towards the goal total.

Hope this helps!