PDA

View Full Version : Complaints in the Forum

Vito
02-09-11, 10:29 AM
"Whu-whu-whaaaaahhh! I'm an idiot who plays a game for free, who doesn't actually pay for a thing and yet feels completely in my rights to whine about it when it doesn't work the way I want it to. I'm completely justified in complaining because I've never had to work for a thing in my life and have an entitlement mentality where everything ought to come to me with no thoughts on where it came from or the effort gone into it prior to arriving in my sweaty, bloated, and obese fingers."

Folks -- if you truly want to support Restaurant Story or any of Team Lava's games, here's an idea: actually buy some gems through the in-game purchases. This is the way the company creates revenue and is able to support the updates for its products. If you really want to see improvements, try investing in them.

If you truly want to talk about the quality of the game, put your money where your mouth is.

Most of the people who complain about the Team Lava games haven't actually purchased a thing....and 99% of those who "claim" to have made a purchase and are complaining really haven't, but are using the anonymous forum to lie and say that they really have.

To use the now famous Shatner quote: "Get a life."

Unregistered
02-09-11, 11:37 AM
Simple reason why forums are filled with complaints is because it's a subset of players that are disgruntled and want a place to vent.

Those that enjoy the game are too busy playing to come here and post about how happy they are.

Also, Captcha is the bane of my existence.

Unregistered
03-04-11, 02:39 AM
"Whu-whu-whaaaaahhh! I'm an idiot who plays a game for free, who doesn't actually pay for a thing and yet feels completely in my rights to whine about it when it doesn't work the way I want it to. I'm completely justified in complaining because I've never had to work for a thing in my life and have an entitlement mentality where everything ought to come to me with no thoughts on where it came from or the effort gone into it prior to arriving in my sweaty, bloated, and obese fingers."

Folks -- if you truly want to support Restaurant Story or any of Team Lava's games, here's an idea: actually buy some gems through the in-game purchases. This is the way the company creates revenue and is able to support the updates for its products. If you really want to see improvements, try investing in them.

If you truly want to talk about the quality of the game, put your money where your mouth is. To use the now famous Shatner quote: "Get a life."

How would you know who is spending gems and who is not? Hmmm? Do you have access to some sort of private id system when we all post as unregistered? I know I have bought plenty of gems. But we get no appreciation from TL in the form of keeping their promises in regard to FREE Weekly Updates and improved game play. Additionally, they could remove those statements from the ITunes store, but they refuse to do so. So don't make assumptions about what players buy or don't buy. Any sense of "entitlement" as you call it comes from their own promises! No one started demanding this out of the blue. They promised, they haven't delivered, and they refuse to answer any questions on it. The only new things go into a box that costs real money and is therefore "not free" as they advertise...they don't even make anything for coins. Who wants to spend money on a box when it's a total crapshoot? Not me. I would spend some of my gems to get decorations from a regular menu. So I know what I'm getting. No one here has a sense of entitlement, except those who just want to mock people for expressing the truth.
So I have a perfect right to complain. You just wrote a bunch of drivel based on false information that you have not verified. So maybe you should get a life.