PDA

View Full Version : Anubis

SuziMisterman
04-25-15, 07:01 PM
I have been trying for the Anubis dragon on and off for almost 2 years now...this is pure craziness. I breed diamond and magic for 5 months straight...always the same result....a Magic dragon! I take a week break, and try again with the same result....another not wanted Magic dragon.

....anyone got it using another combo?!?

MaribouMay
04-25-15, 09:28 PM
I have been trying for the Anubis dragon on and off for almost 2 years now...this is pure craziness. I breed diamond and magic for 5 months straight...always the same result....a Magic dragon! I take a week break, and try again with the same result....another not wanted Magic dragon.

You could try Genie (or another purple-yellow dragon) and Diamond. The common fail is Genie (8 hours) a faster fail than Magic. Other fails are Music (10 hours), Trickster (18 hours), and Gold (44 hours).

awsumum
04-25-15, 11:49 PM
Have you got a peacock? You could use that instead of magic, or infinity instead of diamond?

SuziMisterman
04-26-15, 05:03 AM
MaribouMay and Ausumum, I will try both of your suggestions, thank you

pernmagic
04-26-15, 05:22 AM
Have you got a peacock? You could use that instead of magic, or infinity instead of diamond?

Whoops... I'm breeding diamond x Peacock result = Magic !!

sneakykittie
04-26-15, 10:09 PM
Diamond temple is what helped me with Anubis. Started the week off with no Diamonds, ended it with Diamond, Angel, Archangel, Anubis, 2 Mercury, and Gold. Anubis on 4th try using magic & diamond.

rachel1972
04-27-15, 04:35 AM
How do you use the diamond temple? Just have it activated? Thanks. I too have been trying for anubis and failing miserably.

cocauina
04-27-15, 05:05 AM
How do you use the diamond temple? Just have it activated? Thanks. I too have been trying for anubis and failing miserably.

If you already have the building, yes, you need to active the building, costs 100 gold I think, if you don't have the building, buy it from the market and when bought the building activates by itself in the moment you place it in your island.

andromedablack
04-27-15, 06:05 AM

Diamond/Night gave me my first Anubis.Later I got another one with Anubis/Kitsune if I remember right while trying for a purple/pink hybrid.Hope my first combo works for you too :)

pod5124cra
04-27-15, 03:31 PM
I used diamond and lotus got 40 hour first try = anibus

freshfunin2008
04-27-15, 04:07 PM
I think I use night and diamond and you can get a bunch of other fails from that combo. It took me months to get as well. It is ultra rare

SuziMisterman
04-27-15, 04:49 PM
Thank you all for the suggestions, at least it gives me a few things to try :)

rasike
05-02-15, 09:06 AM
I got Anubis as a fail when I tried to get another dragon. My combo was Hypnotic x Gold. I would suggest to try for another rare/super rare/ultra rare/limited time dragons, when Anubis is possible too. I got most of dragons I wanted this way. With Night x Diamond you can get Anubis, but also Mercury, Black Diamond and Dark Angel. With Leo x Diamond you can get the four previously mentioned ultra rare dragons + Astromancer and Gold.