PDA

View Full Version : Dragons wont open anymore

Hottexas
04-25-15, 02:09 PM
Can't get into Dragons for almost two days now.I sent support a email but they are busy.Can a admin help me?It says no connection so I took my phone to the shop and they said everything is fine with the phone.I have a 4.4.2 Android Hottexas,also I have uninstalled it three times and it didn't work.

[S8] Elsa
04-25-15, 04:06 PM
Try going to Settings > Applications > Running Applications. Tap on Dragon Story, then tap Stop. This will make sure the app is completely closed out. Then try and relaunch.

Let us know if you still aren't able to get into the game.

Can you also make sure you're opening the base version of the game (the red dragon icon)? It looks like you may be on a seasonal version.

Hottexas
04-26-15, 10:16 AM
Elsa;1099422']Try going to Settings > Applications > Running Applications. Tap on Dragon Story, then tap Stop. This will make sure the app is completely closed out. Then try and relaunch.

Let us know if you still aren't able to get into the game.

Can you also make sure you're opening the base version of the game (the red dragon icon)? It looks like you may be on a seasonal version.
I did what you said to do and finally got it working late last night.Thank you so much for your help

echo005
04-26-15, 12:16 PM
I was in the dragons but when i tried to swap accounts it wouldnt do anything.tried a load of other TL games and on other device but none will open so obviously a TL prob-oh and btw it isnt in running processes and force stopping makes no difference to any of the games

All games working now

Hottexas
04-27-15, 01:48 PM
Its out again,I also have fashion story and its playing just fine.I figure this must be a issue with Dragon story

[S8] Elsa
04-27-15, 02:40 PM
@Hottexas - Can you get into the game now?

@echo005 - Can you email support@teamlava.com for help transferring your game?

Hottexas
04-27-15, 03:02 PM
Nope can't get into it

megafeehily
04-28-15, 05:57 PM
This is happened to me now. The Dragon Story won't open anymore in my iPad Mini 3. But it's fine in Android.

DeeDeeBird70
04-28-15, 09:51 PM
I have not been able to get into Dragon Story since about 4:30 pm PDT today. I've tried deleting and reinstalling several times, even update iOS for my iPad. All other games are OK. Started the world event but now can't access. FRUSTRATING.

maz210
04-29-15, 12:03 AM
I'm having the same problem since late last night using iPhone. I can't get into restaurant story or farm story either so it's obviously a TL problem.

Very frustrating for it to happen during both an event and a tournament!

maz210
04-29-15, 12:05 AM
Actually scrap that, I can get into farm story. Still can't access dragon story or restaurant story though.

tbray10
04-29-15, 08:14 AM
Ok, like others my Dragon Story will not open up. I have an Iphone 5c with the latest IOS. I got on the game yesterday at around 5:30 pm started up the new event took care of what needed done, and closed it out. Around midnight I wanted to get back on and was unable to. All I seen was the loading screen. Thought came to me That maybe TL is trying to fix an issue with the event and decided to wait until this morning to try again. Again this morning was unable to get on. I checked the other 8 TL games that I have and they all worked fine. I use Wi-Fi, so I know that is not an issue with the other games opening up. I even tried uninstalling and re-installing twice. Still the same, all I get is the loading screen and it will not open up.

nukesters2
04-29-15, 10:48 AM
Having the same issue exactly. Started yesterday afternoon. On Ipad mini 2 with retina. The game is working fine on my iphone 5 but I also did not do the update that was available, which my husband did on the ipad whuch is when the game stopled working.
Just after I posted this, tried again and it is working now! Hurray! Thanks TL!

Hottexas
04-30-15, 07:28 AM
Still don't work for me

Hottexas
05-02-15, 10:28 AM
Got a new phone need help transferring accounts

janiebond007
05-07-15, 06:47 AM
This is happening to me now. It started yesterday (05/06). It seems to work on wifi but says there's no internet connection away from it. This happens on both the spring and regular versions :(.... It doesn't look like I'll be able to get the gate keeper dragon. Please fix

ileeas
05-08-15, 01:40 PM
was able to play on the game early this morning, but now I can not get past the opening screen that shows who has gifted me with gold. This is very frustrating as I have enough trouble getting enough of items to get the special edition dragons. (I have missed out on the last 2-3 special dragons because I'm unable to win enough pieces in the arena) Now if I can't get into the game at all, I'll miss out on the special event dragons. :-(
I play on an iPad Mini.

ileeas
05-09-15, 09:49 AM
was able to play on the game early this morning, but now I can not get past the opening screen that shows who has gifted me with gold. This is very frustrating as I have enough trouble getting enough of items to get the special edition dragons. (I have missed out on the last 2-3 special dragons because I'm unable to win enough pieces in the arena) Now if I can't get into the game at all, I'll miss out on the special event dragons. :-(
I play on an iPad Mini.

I am able to play again, hopefully it will last. :-)