PDA

View Full Version : Stuck on Level 80

biologybrain
04-25-15, 11:21 AM
I can't beat this level. I've been stuck on it for a week... I've gotten as close as 20 points remaining on the last monster.
Any tips?

What pals to use? I'm using ones that generate blue cracked diamonds, blue bombs, red cracked diamonds & destroy stones, and one that destroys the little goblins that eat diamonds. I've tried other combos too, but this one has been the most consistently good for me...

What move is best in the very beginning?

biologybrain
04-25-15, 11:44 AM
Ha - I finally beat it!

Kosztirita
04-27-15, 06:56 AM
My best combo for most of the levels are:

Egon (green bomb)
Lucky (yellow line)
Phoebe ( red line plus remove the rocks)
Beauty (blue bomb)

Im level 83 now. :)

LuauCarly
07-18-15, 05:05 PM
Getting so frustrated with this level! I don't have a yellow line blaster, so I tried the above team combination with a yellow bomb instead. I still can't even get close. I get to the third monster with only a few moves left and can't make anything substantial happen within those few moves. Besides the team choice, does anyone have any hints on the types of moves to make and/or where to focus on the board?

yorkeme
07-18-15, 11:48 PM
Getting so frustrated with this level! I don't have a yellow line blaster, so I tried the above team combination with a yellow bomb instead. I still can't even get close. I get to the third monster with only a few moves left and can't make anything substantial happen within those few moves. Besides the team choice, does anyone have any hints on the types of moves to make and/or where to focus on the board?
I used this team first and got 2 stars and then went back later to get my 3rd star. I actually used 3 different team lineups. As far as particular move suggestions or strategy, I'm sorry I can't be of any help there. Memory problems prevent me from recalling moves made. If you put up some screen shots (only 5 per post though), I am sure someone on here may come through for you. Good luck. Emily

21847 21852 21853 21850 21851