PDA

View Full Version : Millions and millions of coins!

NansNarnia
04-25-15, 12:04 AM
Dear TL......Please could we 'purchase' animals or food or gems or increase size of habitats with excess coins? I am nearing 170 million. My animals work hard to provide me will currency....what can I do with it all.

matiasabad94
04-25-15, 12:19 AM
My animals work hard to provide me will currency.

EXACTLY. Why the hell do we even bother to feed a massive ammount of animals if the money we receive is basically useless? I'm talking about players that are way over the point where they struggle to raise coins, of course. Our. Animals. Produce. Money. For. A. Reason. Make it useful!

FigmentValley
04-25-15, 07:41 PM
In all games such as this, there is a tipping point where the creatures "produce" more than can be spent. At that point, you no longer need to collect food unless you have a new creature. In DS, once I reached about 200 million, had no more expansions and all dragons were basically repeats of ones I had, the game was "over".

sweetypies97
04-26-15, 09:40 AM
EXACTLY. Why the hell do we even bother to feed a massive ammount of animals if the money we receive is basically useless? I'm talking about players that are way over the point where they struggle to raise coins, of course. Our. Animals. Produce. Money. For. A. Reason. Make it useful!

Yes! We need to be able to expand or do something with coins please TL.

zenobia42
04-26-15, 10:24 AM
Add my name to the list of folks who would LOVE to be able to actually buy something will my 100 million plus coins.

PLEASE!

cocauina
04-26-15, 10:28 AM
Add my name to the list of folks who would LOVE to be able to actually buy something will my 100 million plus coins.

PLEASE!

Same!

I'm tired of so many useless coins...

Jennerwein1
04-28-15, 04:12 AM
Same!

I'm tired of so many useless coins...
Ditto. Cannot buy anything with 128 000 000 and going. Even buying nexus nuts every 5 hours is not decreasing my stash.

zenobia42
04-28-15, 07:46 AM
Ditto. Cannot buy anything with 128 000 000 and going. Even buying nexus nuts every 5 hours is not decreasing my stash.

If you're online every hour for a tournament or the like, I find my coin count stays about still or dips slightly while planting charm cherries all day. Then overnight it jumps up after the nuts lol.

rjazz
04-28-15, 10:53 AM
I always plant 3 5 hour crops & (1) eight hour crop eveyday on all 6 farms. I still have a massive amount of coins!

msb283
04-29-15, 02:59 PM
Agree 100% with what everyone has said. With 75,000,000 coins myself, I don't even bother to collect the money from my farms more than once a day, sometimes every two days. We should be allowed to purchase food or gems with the money. They can set it at a high amount, but whats the point of having all this if the only time we can use is it to buy land (that we only get released every couple months). :confused:

shelbyforest
05-11-15, 03:55 AM
My suggestion would be how about occasionally putting either a tournament animal ( being in Europe for example I am automatically at a disadvantage due to the time glitch) or a limited animal, or even a unique animal up for sale on occasion to be purchased with coins?? Say 50 million?
It would work as a reward for those players who have been playing the game long term, and give others something to aim for....I know it's a game dependant on making money, but surely keeping ones players interested would work to team L advantage too?
Interested to hear your thoughts....

mason1124
05-12-15, 09:37 AM
Why can't we give coins to those that really need help to expand

Beja326
05-12-15, 01:44 PM
I find it very hard and time consuming to get land for more habitats. I have more money than I will ever spend. Why not give us the options to either do it the slow way in the mines or buy it with millions of coins, or a lower amount in the mines and millions to complete? Remember Treent? Come on TL, do something nice for your die hard players for a change!

RorJam
05-19-15, 03:57 PM
So we can have more than 99,999,999 gold or is that the cap?

readysetgo888
05-19-15, 06:33 PM
So we can have more than 99,999,999 gold or is that the cap?

I have 158,889,319 currently. Lol. I wonder if 999,999,999 is actually the cap.

RorJam
05-20-15, 04:31 PM
I have 158,889,319 currently. Lol. I wonder if 999,999,999 is actually the cap.

Lol!
I just hit 100,000,000 a few hour ago, it wasn't as exciting as I initially thought it'd be lol. I was kinda hoping TL capped it at 99 mil!

kittenthief
05-23-15, 08:15 PM
Would it be possible to have old expired decorations for sale for obscene amounts of gold? I'm talking about the old world event extras that were on sale for gems to help us earn more event currency. At this point, there's no real reason for them to be limited since we can no longer gain event currency with them--they'd just be to decorate and it would help us lose some of those gold coins.

farmerbarbara712
05-26-15, 07:41 PM
How on earth do you have this many coins?

sweetypies97
05-28-15, 10:51 AM
TL can you please make a new crop? I made a post about it a few weeks ago on the suggestions board. It would help some of us to spend our coins if there was a super expensive crop.

EviBrooklyn
05-28-15, 01:02 PM
I have over 450,000,000 coins
Now I can sell my super rare duplicates bc don't need anymore coins

Dcdonn
05-29-15, 07:10 PM
Wow!! I wish there was a way to donate coins ... Or trade you something for all of those coins .. I can barely keep 100,000 in my account and I have 92 out of 115 animals ... At least that is the total in my album (I started last Xmas).
Most are at about level 10, some lower and many epic. I have had to use cash/for the last few habitats .. So I'm loosing interest fast ... Plus there's a bug on my DS account & I can't get a reply since last Sunday (& I spend more $ each week than I'd like to admit ...). At least they are helping me break the habit this way ;-). I agree about their customer service....;-(. Great games but not so great customer concern...

sweetdeda
06-03-15, 03:02 AM
I wish the new habitats they are coming out with were available through coins, millions of coins would be just fine with me. I'd buy it in a heart beat, even if it was a rediculous amount like 25 million.

chippychan
06-03-15, 04:13 AM
I wish the new habitats they are coming out with were available through coins, millions of coins would be just fine with me. I'd buy it in a heart beat, even if it was a rediculous amount like 25 million.

Agreed. It would be nice to have an option between using gems or coins. Like an option between 200 gems or 20 million coins, or for the 'Grand' habitats it could be 500 gems or 50 million coins.

But I think it's all just wishful thinking. :)

sweetdeda
06-04-15, 02:48 AM
Agreed. It would be nice to have an option between using gems or coins. Like an option between 200 gems or 20 million coins, or for the 'Grand' habitats it could be 500 gems or 50 million coins.

But I think it's all just wishful thinking. :)
Oh I believe it's just wishful thinking also, but just think how happy that would make everyone sitting on millions of coins. And it would give others something to look forward to, as gathering coins is much easier than gathering gems, so it would be obtainable.

rjazz
06-04-15, 04:40 PM
That would be great Chippychan!

FallenH
06-10-15, 10:38 PM
389m :)

epinederose
06-10-15, 10:47 PM
hahahaaaaaaaaaaa people complaining they have too many millions coins...... i thought the French use to complain....... you re too rich, that is because you have ultra rare animals, which I dont have..... i dont complain to have too much with my humble 30 millions.....
that confirms what we say : money does not make happiness..... "l'argent ne fait pas le bonheur"......

oh well folks, please dont ask to buy things worth over millions and millions, because we 'poor' players could not afford them .....

:o

sweetdeda
06-11-15, 03:33 AM
hahahaaaaaaaaaaa people complaining they have too many millions coins...... i thought the French use to complain....... you re too rich, that is because you have ultra rare animals, which I dont have..... i dont complain to have too much with my humble 30 millions.....
that confirms what we say : money does not make happiness..... "l'argent ne fait pas le bonheur"......

oh well folks, please dont ask to buy things worth over millions and millions, because we 'poor' players could not afford them .....

:o
At least with coins you can work toward earning them, unlike gems where you have to actually buy them. I myself am sitting on 50 million coins, not 100s of millions like some, but would love the oppurtunity to purchase the new habitats with coins.