PDA

View Full Version : sugar plum dragon

synasuga
04-24-15, 01:07 PM
I have a quest to breed a sugar plum dragon however this dragon is not in my market. Im on android if that helps. Anyone else have this quest??

zyfazix
04-24-15, 01:24 PM
I believe so

Sometimes when there is a goal for dragons those goals aren't removed when the dragon expires, which is the case for the Sugar Plum Dragon. It seems to have expired at the start of February

PrincessCouture2014
04-24-15, 03:58 PM
I believe so

Sometimes when there is a goal for dragons those goals aren't removed when the dragon expires, which is the case for the Sugar Plum Dragon. It seems to have expired at the start of February

Oh so that's y I have those quests for expired dragons. May be they r still there coz TL plans to bring the dragons back at some point of time even for a limited time.

Meowmeowbeans
04-24-15, 06:29 PM
I have a quest to breed a sugar plum dragon however this dragon is not in my market. Im on android if that helps. Anyone else have this quest??

Our team is taking a look at this Goal. Thanks! :)

MaribouMay
04-24-15, 08:40 PM
Our team is taking a look at this Goal. Thanks! :)

I have it too. I also have quests for other expired dragons: Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Pisces, Were, and Thanksgiving.

goodbrothersjohnandjohn
04-26-15, 06:15 PM
Hello again, I wanted to tell you that there's a mistake, the Bountiful Dragon, a seasonal dragon, is expired, and they left a goal to get him, could you fix this??

Meowmeowbeans
04-27-15, 11:51 AM
I have it too. I also have quests for other expired dragons: Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Pisces, Were, and Thanksgiving.

Thanks for the heads up! We'll take a look at these mentioned goals. :)