PDA

View Full Version : Flyerfox 4/24/15

readysetgo888
04-24-15, 11:36 AM
New fire-nature animal.

9 hour breed time.

It is breedable, but it's also on sale for 200 gems. The sale will end at 2pm est this coming Tuesday.

There is a goal to breed this animal. It lasts for 7 days and has a 5 gem reward. This DOES NOT MEAN that the animal is only available for 7 days. The animal will still be available to breed after the goal has expired, you will just not receive a 5 gem reward.

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/fantasy-story/images/e/e8/Flyerfox_Adult.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width/200?cb=20150424184344

matiasabad94
04-24-15, 11:39 AM
9 hours breeding time.

readysetgo888
04-24-15, 11:39 AM
I was going to throw a fit about them doing a one week limited animal in the middle of this space element stuff, but then I realize this isn't actually a one-week limited animal. At least, provided that they don't slap a limited label on it in the next half hour. Though, the other animals that they have had for sale for 200 gems have never been one week limiteds, so I think it's pretty unlikely that this one is. It could even be a permanent animal. It seems they are not removing the other animals that they have done this sale with, for the most part.

My point is, don't panic and think that this is limited. It's probably not and won't be anytime soon. You can wait until after the space element stuff is over to start trying for this one.

MaribouMay
04-24-15, 11:46 AM
Seriously? Did we need another fire-nature animal?

matiasabad94
04-24-15, 11:47 AM
It looks like releasing these 80% off animals is very profitable for them.

readysetgo888
04-24-15, 11:49 AM
It looks like releasing these 80% off animals is very profitable for them.

Oh doubtlessly. The good news is, they've at least given a reasonable amount of time to breed each one even after the sale ends.

ArcadiaTofu
04-24-15, 11:50 AM
I got really, really lucky on this one today.

Right after breeding the Lemurcury I got this one. This never happens to me x__X

Good luck, everyone!

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/36232258/Photo%20Apr%2024%2C%201%2041%2049%20PM.png

matiasabad94
04-24-15, 11:53 AM

Right after breeding the Lemurcury I got this one. This never happens to me x__X

Good luck, everyone!

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/36232258/Photo%20Apr%2024%2C%201%2041%2049%20PM.png

Whoa, congrats!

calvinxx
04-24-15, 11:56 AM
I got 9 hour breeding time with Ocean Owl and Vinotaur trying for the toucan

forestwald
04-24-15, 11:57 AM
this sounds like many fairy ferrets in my future....will try this one before the lemurcury. Hopefully I will have luck like Arcadia.... ;)

Drachenia
04-24-15, 12:15 PM
Hello everybody! I bought Flyerfox, but forgot to take a Seccrenshot. I'm sorry, I think there it 9 hours :D

A2TUDE
04-24-15, 01:59 PM
PYRO AND PANDA 9hrs

My ID is a2tude:)

Listal
04-24-15, 03:42 PM

Good luck, everyone!

Did combo did you use for Fox and for the new cosmic creatures?

ArcadiaTofu
04-24-15, 04:50 PM
Did combo did you use for Fox and for the new cosmic creatures?
For the Flyerfox, I used Present Pheasant x Paradise Parrot and for the new Lemurcury I used Cyclops x Cthulhu.

Hope that helps!

Hawksmoor
04-24-15, 04:55 PM
Another fire nature...that combo is my nemesis. Eek.
First try, Solar Simian. Lol, how ironic. Not :p

calvinxx
04-25-15, 01:43 PM
So I actually like this guy lol he flys really high and he's easy to spot in my forest :)

Does anyone know what he is a clone of?
Also is anyone worried the last space creature is a clone of him?

Hawksmoor
04-25-15, 02:10 PM
So I actually like this guy lol he flys really high and he's easy to spot in my forest :)

I'm not sure that it's a clone. If the Cosmic Critters work like the valentine and Xmas animals, this one won't come into play. Pretty sure that you'll have to breed the Plutopus and Lemurcury together to get the third space animal.

forestwald
04-25-15, 02:54 PM
I am on my fourth ferry fairet. ��

matiasabad94
04-25-15, 03:50 PM

The design is based upon the Eagle Beagle. There are differences between the two, of course.

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/fantasy-story/images/e/e8/Flyerfox_Adult.png/revision/latest?cb=20150424184344
http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/fantasy-story/images/6/68/Eagle_Beagle_Adult.png/revision/latest?cb=20140905205622

calvinxx
04-25-15, 04:51 PM
^^Thank you!! I knew it was derived from some design just couldn't put my finger on it

Hawksmoor
04-25-15, 05:22 PM
^^Thank you!! I knew it was derived from some design just couldn't put my finger on it

Sorry! I totally misunderstood your question :p

sweetypies97
04-25-15, 09:10 PM
Attempts:

Fairy ferret
fairy ferret
Fairy ferret
Solar simian
Fairy Ferret
Fairy ferret
Fairy ferret
Fairy ferret
Fairy ferret

LonePudding
04-26-15, 04:02 AM
I really want to try for this before it goes limited (if it does) but I want lemurcury before the next update?! What to do, what to do...

sweetdeda
04-26-15, 05:02 AM
I really want to try for this before it goes limited (if it does) but I want lemurcury before the next update?! What to do, what to do...

If it was me I'd keep trying for Lemucury, since this one isn't limited yet and we know Lemucury is. Good luck LonePudding, with whatever you try for!

sweetdeda
04-26-15, 05:29 AM
15 tries so far, with attempt 12 getting me a paradise parrot, which I didn't have :), back to breeding, so thankful that the majority of my fails are only 3 hours. Good luck all.

LonePudding
04-26-15, 06:33 AM
If it was me I'd keep trying for Lemucury, since this one isn't limited yet and we know Lemucury is. Good luck LonePudding, with whatever you try for!

That's true! Lemurcury it is then!! Thanks and good luck getting your flyerfox!!

sweetdeda
04-26-15, 08:16 AM
Attempt 16: 3 hour fail
Attempt 17: 5 hour fail
Attempt 18: 3 hour fail

sweetdeda
04-26-15, 08:43 AM
Three more fails then a Vinotaur! Happy Dance!

LonePudding
04-26-15, 09:27 AM
Three more fails then a Vinotaur! Happy Dance!

I love my vinotaur, one of my favourite designs. Congrats :D

sweetdeda
04-26-15, 09:45 AM
I love my vinotaur, one of my favourite designs. Congrats :D

Thanks! Another try for flyer fox and still no luck, think I'll try a couple times for Tesllama and come back to it.

rjazz
04-26-15, 12:43 PM
I think I just got it with Vinotaur & Present Pheasant. Lots & lots of fails first though!!!

sweetdeda
04-26-15, 02:58 PM
Try 23... At least it is only 3 hours......

calvinxx
04-26-15, 03:58 PM
Sorry! I totally misunderstood your question :p

No worries! lol It was slightly misleading, I didn't know how to word it.

I just love this guy! (way more than I anticipated XD) I almost want to make him epic. He would be my first super rare epic!

Does anyone know why Nature/Fire are so much cheaper to feed? Is it just because they make less money?

sweetdeda
04-27-15, 02:51 AM
Well 25 tries, and still no flyerfox. Very discouraging...

epinederose
04-27-15, 03:25 AM
Heyyyyyyy whats happening ???? i got it first try pyroponey and pandaffodil... 9hrs breed, I think it is the flyrefox....
Cross Fingers.... Was just waiting for the hatch of stupid plutopus after 42 failes....
Hmm thanks for the luck.... But still waiting to see it first before saying hooray....

sweetdeda
04-27-15, 04:00 AM
Heyyyyyyy whats happening ???? i got it first try pyroponey and pandaffodil... 9hrs breed, I think it is the flyrefox....
Cross Fingers.... Was just waiting for the hatch of stupid plutopus after 42 failes....
Hmm thanks for the luck.... But still waiting to see it first before saying hooray....
Fingers crossed for you! I hope it is a flyerfox, I have come to realize after 30 fails, that I would have been better of just buying him for 200 gems than all the speed breeding I've done to try to get him.

ninasidstorm8
04-27-15, 07:33 AM

Congratulations, you got it. Flyerfox is the only 9 hour result from that combination.

readysetgo888
04-27-15, 08:12 AM
I've saving this as a happy fail from Toucan tries, when I get a chance to go back to those. I still need a Parrot as well... gives me something to look forward to during bunches and bunches of fails for an ultra.

sweetdeda
04-27-15, 06:18 PM
I've saving this as a happy fail from Toucan tries, when I get a chance to go back to those. I still need a Parrot as well... gives me something to look forward to during bunches and bunches of fails for an ultra.

That sounds like a great plan, me well I'm a sucker and keep trying for flyerfox, 31 fails and I'm still going.

ninasidstorm8
04-27-15, 06:46 PM
Just got a 6 hour timer, hope it's a Paradise Parrot, since I don't have one yet. Before that I bred five 3 hr and one 5 hr failures Should get a couple more tries in before the third Cosmic Critter arrives tomorrow.

KadeeDid
04-27-15, 06:47 PM
Another fire nature...that combo is my nemesis. Eek.
First try, Solar Simian. Lol, how ironic. Not :p

I got Solar Simian 3 times in a row.

epinederose
04-27-15, 11:16 PM
Thank you.. I Woke up this morning with a brand new cute flyerfox.. Good luck to you still trying..

epinederose
04-27-15, 11:18 PM
Fingers crossed for you! I hope it is a flyerfox, I have come to realize after 30 fails, that I would have been better of just buying him for 200 gems than all the speed breeding I've done to try to get him.

Congratulations, you got it. Flyerfox is the only 9 hour result from that combination.
Thank you :D

ninasidstorm8
04-28-15, 07:57 AM
Woke up this morning to find out my 6 hour timer was a Paradise Parrot (my first), so a nice fail. Tried again, bred a Fairy Ferret, When the Parrot left the nest, tried one last time before today's update and lo and be hold a 9 hour timer. I'll get a late start on the last Cosmic Critter but it will take me a least 4 days to collect enough additional runes to free up a spot for the new Cosmic habitat anyway.

Good luck to all still trying.

chippychan
04-28-15, 08:23 AM
Congrats to all who have gotten this one!

I started trying this morning. I'll probably try for the next few days and then switch back to the cosmic trio. To be honest I'm hoping more for a Vinotaur though... haven't been able to get that one on either of my accounts & yet it was one of the first animals my husband got (even though he barely plays, lol).

JanineQuinty
04-29-15, 07:44 AM
I tried so many times and still haven't got him....it was the same thing as back then with the pygmy giraffe. I still haven't got that one. I'm now trying for the cosmic animal part 2 and I have an 8 hour breed. Let's hope it is him.

Listal
04-29-15, 12:44 PM
Anyone have images of all the forms of flyer fox?

s_lynne
05-01-15, 08:42 AM
I give up. With all the fails I'm getting, I've lost hope trying to obtain this. I'm done!! So far I'm on my 67th 3h fail. There's a timer on something that's near impossible to get. I'm throwing in the towel.
Pyro/Panda= 33 fails
Pyro/Sim= 34 fails

chippychan
05-01-15, 09:03 AM
Congrats to all who have gotten this one!

I started trying this morning. I'll probably try for the next few days and then switch back to the cosmic trio. To be honest I'm hoping more for a Vinotaur though... haven't been able to get that one on either of my accounts & yet it was one of the first animals my husband got (even though he barely plays, lol).

Update: didn't manage to get this one in time for the quest, but I *did* get a Vinotaur on both of my accounts while trying. At least I'm happy about succeeding at that goal. :)

I could be wrong but I think this one may be a permanent animal after the quest timer expires so I don't really feel rushed to get it. Again, congrats to the lucky ones!

s_lynne
05-02-15, 02:50 PM
I don't think it's fair to put a timer on something but make it so effin hard to obtain the goal. I've been trying to breed this thing for the past week and ALL of my efforts resulted in fails. I'm very, very unhappy.