PDA

View Full Version : Gifting questions.... Don't understand.

kimmysue123
04-24-15, 10:09 AM
Every morning when I open the game, I automatically hit the little social faces icon and gift every neighbor.

Then there's this envelope thingy where people have sent me gifts, and I have the option to "accept and gift back."

Can someone please explain the differences?
Which is better?
Is there a limit on how many gifts I can send?
Is there a limit on how many gifts I can receive?

Thanks.

ElaineCarrel
04-24-15, 07:48 PM
Like all other TL games ur only able to give 20 gifts and u can only receive 20 gifts.

queentina3
04-25-15, 06:36 AM
You can receive as many gifts as are sent to you, there is no limit on received gifts (with exception of quick serves as you can only have 20 total). But you are limited to only sending 20 gifts. With the quick serve gifts, the only time you're allowed over 20 is when it is a reward from a goal, and then you can't accept anymore gifts of quick serves until you get below 20 of them again.

KadeeDid
06-06-15, 09:27 PM
You can receive as many gifts as are sent to you, there is no limit on received gifts (with exception of quick serves as you can only have 20 total). But you are limited to only sending 20 gifts. With the quick serve gifts, the only time you're allowed over 20 is when it is a reward from a goal, and then you can't accept anymore gifts of quick serves until you get below 20 of them again.

I had been sending only 3 gifts as I thought it was the same as other TL games where you can only send 3 gifts but can receive 20 gifts.