PDA

View Full Version : Unlimited Stoves

Putney90cw
04-24-15, 09:43 AM
Hi :)

I can place 19 stoves in my restaurant and in my stove selection box it says ''There are no more' but I can pay 49 gems to unlock, would this enable me to place an unlimited number of stoves in my restaurant?

Many thanks :)

kjbrogren
04-24-15, 09:57 AM
Throughout the game we are only able to unlock 18 slots for appliances. Once you reach level 77, I believe is when you unlock all 18 slots that are allowed. So the message you see saying "unlock for 49 gems" means you will be able to unlock one more slot for an appliance. Unfortunately you can not unlock unlimited number of stoves. You pretty much pay 49 gems to get an additional appliance (slot), I save gems for decorating. I hope this helps ;) hagd

AuntyRose32
04-24-15, 10:29 AM
Hi :)

I can place 19 stoves in my restaurant and in my stove selection box it says ''There are no more' but I can pay 49 gems to unlock, would this enable me to place an unlimited number of stoves in my restaurant?

Many thanks :)

Any stove you pay 49 gems for can be placed in your restaurant along with the original 18 stoves you earn through game play. It is possible to be cooking on more than 18 stoves at one time, so if you're happy to pay 49 gems for extra stoves you will master your recipes and goals quicker. Personally I've never bought an extra stove, don't really see the point. 18 is plenty to do what you need to do in the game, to each their own though....happy cooking :)