PDA

View Full Version : Odd behaviour, but recovered

Korlcek
04-24-15, 02:06 AM
Game is behaving oddly this morning.

I've expanded to glimmergate and placed royal chateau, then game started reloading.
When game reloaded, glimmergate was not expanded.
Goal "Lady Greselda" disappeared, "The Glimmergate" goal was back, but royal chateau was still there where I placed it.
At this time I force closed the game in hope the expansion will reappear when I restart. No cake.
So I went to expand again and I couldn't because I did not have enough royal point, although I did not store any buildings after expanding.
I did have a bunch of conservatories stored so I went to make space to place them out. While placing conservatories game reloaded again.
This time I got the "This is an online game" message although I did not loose wireless. Force restarted again... "This is an online game"...
Ooops, I've done it, I've managed to crash the server.
Waited for a few minutes and tried again. This time game loaded. I placed the conservatories and expanded again. This time it was looking ok,
glimmergate finaly freed. But that wasn't all for today.
I moved the glimmergate to its new spot and while doing that, game reloaded again. It appeared as if none of my actions weren't cancelled.
Continued to free the plots where the glimmergate was, but a rock outcropping appeared out of nowhere at the very spot where the glimmergate was moments ago.

Even though I normally do not complain against free stuff, did it really have to be a rock outcropping? It takes 20 energy to get rid of and I'm always maxed on stone.

PikaSquirrel
04-24-15, 10:44 AM
Sounds like you experienced a few sync errors. Next time you experience this, we recommend you force close the game and reset your wifi and then open the game again.