PDA

View Full Version : Quick Serve Bug Pertaining to Quick Serve Gifts - Tropical Cruise Catering Game

CindysTNFarm
04-23-15, 08:50 PM
I just experienced a bug shortly after earning the Quick Serves in the Tropical Cruise Catering Game. Following is exactly what happened:

1. Before the issue occurred tonight, I noted a total of 30 Quick Serves total in my Quick Serve bank (many were earned via the game).
2. When I went to accept my gifts from friends, I received a message indicating that I couldn't accept any additional Quick Serve gifts until I used some of my existing Quick Serves (I had too many). It left those gifts in my gift list when I proceeded to the game.
3. I noted that I had 16 Quick Serves/Pending Gifts from Friends waiting for me.
4. I spent exactly 16 Quick Serves on a meal that was cooking, to speed up the food and serve it immediately.
5. I noted the number of Quick Serves available immediately dropped to 14 in my bank.
6. I went back to my Gift List and and noted that all of my 16 friends and Quick Serve gifts were still available. I clicked the "Accept & Gift Back" button, anticipating that it would give me back some Quick Serves to my bank.

Actual Result: I still have only 14 Quick Serves total. I did not receive any of the Quick Serve gifts that my friends sent me. Why is this? I would never have used my other Quick Serves if I had known the game was going to ***** me out of the gifts. Is this a bug or is this intentional?

FrozenTurtle
04-24-15, 10:38 AM
Sorry to hear that! Did you try force closing the game to see if they showed up after? Let me know. :)

CindysTNFarm
05-08-15, 10:00 PM
No they never did. And the situation is only getting worse. I just logged a new but related issue tonight. I force close this game so many times it's ridiculous. Someone shouldn't have to do that to successfully play a game, but it's necessary with this one.