PDA

View Full Version : Better Mastery Rewards

fairladyzee
04-23-15, 05:53 PM
We should have better rewards for earning mastery stars, preferably such as an increase in the amount served. If I have the patience to cook something enough to get 3 stars of mastery, it should at least yield double the servings...

ElaineCarrel
04-24-15, 07:57 PM
O I agree especially since we get the mastery spice for the 1st star. I too and disappointed to only really get the plaque.itd b nice to get a set number of Quick Serves just like in the reg ads and BS we get a gem for completing the final mastery lvl.

fairladyzee
05-04-15, 06:23 AM
I would just be happy with extra servings or more $ per serving! And I want to close my cafe!

bobbyrae
05-04-15, 06:46 AM
I would just be happy with extra servings or more $ per serving! And I want to close my cafe!
The difficulty with extra servings or more money per serving is that most players don't cook whatever they have fully mastered already unless it is a dish that gives a high profit. Helping hands or gems would be more welcome, I suspect, to these kinds of players.

madameteapot
06-18-15, 03:17 PM
+ 1

After earning "Home Run Breakfast" It felt like it was not worth bothering at all to try to master anything else.