PDA

View Full Version : Delete neighbor function needed

Unregistered
05-24-10, 08:08 PM
There needs to be a "delete neighbor" button to get rid of people who do not play much or have left the game. The neighbor list gets too long. It would also would be nice if you have scrolled down a long neighbor list and visit one that it would hold the spot in the middle or end of the list instead of going back to the start of the alphabet. Scrolling from the a's each time is tedious and monotonous. Lastly, the neighbor list should show the social star rating of each neighbor. Thanks.

Unregistered
05-24-10, 08:14 PM
I agree, would also like to be able to delete a "Pending" neighbour on the Invite Neighbour if they don't respond after a few days.

Unregistered
05-25-10, 10:18 AM
Defintely need those options in the game. I've found myself only attending about 20 or so of my neighbors who I actually befriended and help out daily with watering needs. The rest of those on my list don't drop by much to water or drop a comment. The reason I added so many neighbors was for the sole purpose of having a small social network. Through trial and error, I have found enough neighbors that I feel comfortable to be on my list. I wish I could delete those who are pending and those who don't associate themselves with me, whether For valid reasons or not, or just because they no longer play the game and only donloaded it to receive points for other storm8 games. Add me Chief Mallow ( use the space)

Tink
05-26-10, 01:52 AM
I totally agree with the first post. Also "Lastly, the neighbor list should show the social star rating of each neighbor."

This is very important to me, because my name starts with a T wich gives me a hard time to get people to water my farm. I make sure that I have a 4 star rating at all times, but it doesn't help much.

It would be a shame if I have to change my name to make sure people water my farm. It makes finding a nice name less fun.

therealnonmivecevo
05-26-10, 09:53 AM
There needs to be a "delete neighbor" button to get rid of people who do not play much or have left the game. The neighbor list gets too long. It would also would be nice if you have scrolled down a long neighbor list and visit one that it would hold the spot in the middle or end of the list instead of going back to the start of the alphabet. Scrolling from the a's each time is tedious and monotonous. Lastly, the neighbor list should show the social star rating of each neighbor. Thanks.

I support this suggestion.

1. Ability to delete inactive neighbors
2. Sorting of neighbors based on star rating rather than alphabetically

Hope this gets updated. Cheers!

Unregistered
05-26-10, 07:31 PM
Totally agree with the thread so far and would add some indicator on the neighbor listing that showed how much water left for each neighbor. No sense visiting a neighbor that you've alredy watered for the day.

Unregistered
05-27-10, 09:02 AM
I wholeheartedly agree that the star rating should be visible within the neighbors menu so that you can tell which of your neighbors water the most.

I wholeheartedly agree that there needs to be a "delete neighbor" button. As more and more people leave the game or are not active, you need to be able to unclutter your neighbor list and not waste time scrolling to view inactive neighbors.

Since the neighbor list refreshes every couple of names pushed and goes back to the "a's", you need to be able to get to other neighbors that do not start with "a" easier. It gets REALLY OLD to have to scroll down over and over and over. You should be able to sort your neighbor list by stars.

Also, there should be some indication on your neighbor list of who you have already watered that day (maybe their name could change color or you could put a water drop beside their name). It currently takes a long time to go through the neighbor list because of the annoying refresh that takes you back to "a". Maybe you could add something similar to the way you find your facebook friends on a phone by being able to touch the letter that you want to go to instead of having to scroll endlessly to get to the letters later in the alpabet. Or it would be good if when you leave a neighbor's farm that it takes you back to their name on the neighbor list so that you can go to the next one down the list (instead of going back to the a's).

Unregistered
05-27-10, 09:06 AM
These are all great suggestions. I'd love to see them with the next update.

Cup-O-Smegma
05-27-10, 12:06 PM
Totally agree with everyone. Love the game so far too!

Unregistered
05-29-10, 12:06 PM
I would also appreciate this function.
( And have to tell that I live th? game)

Unregistered
05-29-10, 12:08 PM
Sorry for type error ....
I LOVE the game

Unregistered
05-30-10, 11:59 AM
Thnx for this post. This is the 1st upgrade that needs to happen. I can't believe this functionality wasn't added to this game upon it's creation. Get to work guys. Love the game, but will delete it if the ability to remove neighbors is not added soon. I have too many.

Easttexasmoles
05-30-10, 11:02 PM
I agree, there needs to be a way to delete neighbors that you had accepted and the unwanted invites from others.

Unregistered
05-30-10, 11:55 PM
Totally agree with what was posted before.. Something like a 'visited today' indicator or a counter showing how much water you still have for that particular neighbour would be awesome.

Unregistered
07-11-10, 03:22 PM
I seriously need to delete a neighbor please give an option for that.