PDA

View Full Version : No Expansion Maps

altheamae64
04-23-15, 03:59 PM
I've submitted a support ticket but thought I'd ask here too in case it's not just me that it's happening to but I'm not getting any expansion maps at all. I don't usually pay any attention to what CID brings me but I'm on lvl 45 and several new recipes are locked by this expansion (No 12).

I've had all nails since before the start of the Cruise Ship task with the exception of one time when I got wood and I'm getting so many so regularly that I'm having to delete them from the toolshed :mad:

Is this happening to anyone else?

queentina3
04-23-15, 04:41 PM
He actually game me a few hammers, a blueprint, a wood plank, and nails today. There are days however where all I get is nails. For the longest time I couldn't get him to drop me a shovel, and even now those are rare drops for me from him.

gabstarx
05-05-15, 08:14 AM
I've submitted a support ticket but thought I'd ask here too in case it's not just me that it's happening to but I'm not getting any expansion maps at all. I don't usually pay any attention to what CID brings me but I'm on lvl 45 and several new recipes are locked by this expansion (No 12).

I've had all nails since before the start of the Cruise Ship task with the exception of one time when I got wood and I'm getting so many so regularly that I'm having to delete them from the toolshed :mad:

Is this happening to anyone else?

I'm having the same problem all I'm getting is nail drops from sid it's actually getting very frustration I to need to expand to unlock recipes and all I need is like 5 blue prints and I can expand but since the cruise ship task all I get is nails nails & more NAILS driving me mad think I've got over 58 of nails now
Shovels are very very rare for me aswell I wish they would fix this problem just drop the parts equally each day but I doubt that will happen main aim of the game for teamlava is to gain money by making a lot of things rare makes us have to buy gems just to get any where in the game :(