PDA

View Full Version : Spring Blossom Event - 4/23/15 - iOS Only

Pages : 1 [2] 3

jrhgohawks
04-28-15, 09:07 AM
Am I doing my math wrong? As of right now there are 13 days and 9 hours left in the event = 321 hours.

You collect every 3 hours which = 107 possible collection times.

If the prize is 4200 blossoms you could have 0 blossoms right now and still make it if you were at stage 10.

I agree the drop rate is rough and not everyone is at a stage 10, but if grind it out, I think it is still possible. I am currently level 10 with 683 blossoms. That means I only need to collect 88/107 of the possible collection times so I can still get some sleep! That is even without leveling up any more or getting any bonus blossoms.

I enjoy the game, and even if it is frustrating at times, it is still just a game. It's just for fun so have fun with it!

meilinglew
04-28-15, 09:07 AM
Would anyone be willing to exchange stones/lily pads for flowers? I have quite a few extra of those. I am only at stage 8, and can't see how I can go any further. The drop rate for the flower is MISERABLE!

crumpbread
04-28-15, 09:15 AM
would you exchange 5 flowers for 5 lily pads?

Yes, I have 48 flowers

spring_peeper
04-28-15, 09:22 AM
Am I doing my math wrong? As of right now there are 13 days and 9 hours left in the event = 321 hours.

If the prize is 4200 blossoms you could have 0 blossoms right now and still make it if you were at stage 10.

I agree the drop rate is rough and not everyone is at a stage 10, but if grind it out, I think it is still possible. I am currently level 10 with 683 blossoms. That means I only need to collect 88/107 of the possible collection times so I can still get some sleep! That is even without leveling up any more or getting any bonus blossoms.

I enjoy the game, and even if it is frustrating at times, it is still just a game. It's just for fun so have fun with it!

That's assuming the drop rate improves and you can level up to Stage 10. Oh, and also assuming you collect every 3 hours. That means collecting 8 times a day. That means setting timers whilst sleeping. Not going to happen.

crumpbread
04-28-15, 09:23 AM
I have flowers but not lily pads, I would like to exchange 5 flowers for 5 lily pads

meilinglew
04-28-15, 09:25 AM
I have flowers but not lily pads, I would like to exchange 5 flowers for 5 lily pads

Hi Crumpbread, I added you as a neighbor...can we trade flowers for lily pads?

crumpbread
04-28-15, 09:29 AM
Yes, I am online right now. Leave a message on my wall please

crumpbread
04-28-15, 09:50 AM
Hi Crumpbread, I added you as a neighbor...can we trade flowers for lily pads?

Hi, can you post another 2 lily pads?

ciarjen
04-28-15, 12:11 PM

That's assuming the drop rate improves and you can level up to Stage 10. Oh, and also assuming you collect every 3 hours. That means collecting 8 times a day. That means setting timers whilst sleeping. Not going to happen.

It is not a reasonable expectation to base a game on 24 hours play a day. Governments have got in all sorts of trouble for sleep depriving terrorists even when issues of national security have been at stake. Going without or interring with sleep for a two week period is not good for anyone's wellbeing and quite frankly if anyone feels they want to do that for the sake of a few pixels on a screen, they may need some help. :p:p

.....If you are at a stage 10 today, then you may be able to reach the goal if you can collect 6 times a day for the next 13 days. The problem has been getting to a stage 10 at this early on in the event. Very few people have. I had a look at a lot of my high level 50 - 60 active neighbours and only found 1 that was at stage 10. Most were at around stage 3.

By now people should have an idea of whether they stand a chance at getting the goal or not. I've been lucky today with some parts in the newspaper, particularly one high level player selling off because they were not upgradge at all. The more people who realise they can't meet the goal, the more that will be selling off their parts, so the fact that Storm8 have made this event so challenging may actually end up benefiting those who are going all out to try to reach the goal.

Anyone remember with the Christmas event when we thought it couldn't get any worse and they introduced the partridge goal and we had nothing but partridges and axes taking up spaces in the newspaper and inteferring with availability of parts. I would not be surprised to see them do the same thing again.

greywagtail
04-28-15, 12:35 PM
Today, I have had more time to play the game and it has been frustrating. I am on level 7 (thanks to newspaper) and need lily pads. All day have been checking newspaper, neighbours, community and got nothing. Deliveries have been asking for expensive stuff (caramels, truffle stuff, lollipops) and I don't want to sell any of this items for $100 typically. Have not got anything from drops except stones.

The barn is filling up too.

Don't know how I am going to get Bambi but remembered I did get the reindeer when I was at a similar point.

PookieBear50
04-28-15, 12:51 PM
At this point, with half 2/3 of my day preoccupied with work and sleep, I have no doubt that I will not make it very far at all. Maybe, if I am lucky, to Stage 4.

At the very least, though, I would like to collect at least 500 blossoms so I can possible get the community prizes.

jrhgohawks
04-28-15, 02:12 PM
It is not a reasonable expectation to base a game on 24 hours play a day. Governments have got in all sorts of trouble for sleep depriving terrorists even when issues of national security have been at stake. Going without or interring with sleep for a two week period is not good for anyone's wellbeing and quite frankly if anyone feels they want to do that for the sake of a few pixels on a screen, they may need some help. :p:p

.....If you are at a stage 10 today, then you may be able to reach the goal if you can collect 6 times a day for the next 13 days. The problem has been getting to a stage 10 at this early on in the event. Very few people have. I had a look at a lot of my high level 50 - 60 active neighbours and only found 1 that was at stage 10. Most were at around stage 3.

By now people should have an idea of whether they stand a chance at getting the goal or not. I've been lucky today with some parts in the newspaper, particularly one high level player selling off because they were not upgradge at all. The more people who realise they can't meet the goal, the more that will be selling off their parts, so the fact that Storm8 have made this event so challenging may actually end up benefiting those who are going all out to try to reach the goal.

Anyone remember with the Christmas event when we thought it couldn't get any worse and they introduced the partridge goal and we had nothing but partridges and axes taking up spaces in the newspaper and inteferring with availability of parts. I would not be surprised to see them do the same thing again.

I see what you are saying. I thought most people were in the higher stages. I will say I was very lucky with the newspaper in the past few days and I got the majority of my parts from there. It certainly has hurt my bank though with all these fruitless deliveries. I recently gave up in trying to make everything for them. Now, I simply make the products I am good at and get a good return on and then by what I need. Not a perfect strategy but it seems to be working ok.

Christmas was rough, but I gave up early on that one because I knew I didn't have the time to devote to it with parties and family. These lamp oils seem to be similar to the axes for sure.

jdgrozda
04-28-15, 02:24 PM
Heh I wish I was at stage 10...if I were I may actually consider giving up on sleep until the event is over, but alas I'm still stuck at stage 6...checking the newspaper constantly and sending out tons of deliveries daily, yet no lilipads can be found. Sigh. I'm so disappointed.

bss18974
04-28-15, 02:45 PM
But you can buy lanterns and use real money to buy gems and convert into cash to buy the lanterns. Then you have something to do with all that lantern oil that drops instead of lotus flowers, stones and lily pads.

Of course, that's what teamlava wants you to do. They are greedy and want as much as your money as they can get. Don't worry, when things get worse, they'll add something to make it more challenging so you'll spend gems and/or cash to get your goals. They are in this to wring out all the cash they can from you.

Make it easier on teamlava and give them all your cash now. That's their goal. Get your cash. If they can steal it ... Great. They will be more than happy to take advantage of your mistakes. But beware, if they make a mistake, they will take it back quickly so they don't suffer. Anything to improve their bottom line.

This is why I quit the game, but provided my neighbors with all the upgrade parts I could. I have given my farm to a friend to continue and do as she wishes. I'm no longer involved, but hanging out from time to time via one of my other farms (not the one arp teacher to this storm ID). I will still put out parts when I get them in the farm I'm hanging out in... Farm is called Bruce. But I'm only taking neighbors from my previous neighbors.

ginrae22
04-28-15, 04:04 PM
So I know that we all have a shortage of one item or of all three really, but why is it if I am actually lucky enough to find anything in someone's store besides the oil, there are absolutely no stones?!!! I need like 8 and I've been stuck for days now. But then again aren't we all....

Fasendaminha
04-28-15, 04:24 PM
Is the number of days changed?
Or is this a sad glitch? :(

21 days would be nice!

WindermereBakery
04-28-15, 04:33 PM
Mine says 21 days too!!! And the actual clock says 20 days 1 hour and 30 minutes!! That's an extra week!

OMG please don't take that away from us! Please let us keep the extra week! LOL

judyandthecat
04-28-15, 04:33 PM

21 days would be nice!

Thank you Storm Team!!!
21 more days is going to make a big difference!

ithry18
04-28-15, 04:35 PM

21 days would be nice!

Same for me. It changed for 21 days. Let's see if it goes back to 14...

JustKay
04-28-15, 04:37 PM
yeah, they extended the days, which i guess makes the final prize more achievable... but to be honest I don't really want to have to spend another 7 days scouring the newspaper for parts >_< I would have preferred they up the drop rates. Lotuses aren't so much of a problem now, it the lily pads now :(

Thanks you for the 21 one days through S8 :) They did a similar thing in Dragon Story when they were first testing out the events feature and the drop rates were all wonky. I believe this is here to stay.

Fasendaminha
04-28-15, 04:39 PM
Well if it it 21 days this would mean Bambi would be coming home lol

kirsty050
04-28-15, 04:39 PM
Mines just changed to 21 days too ^-^
I now have a chance to get the deer :D

JustKay
04-28-15, 04:44 PM
Deliveries have been asking for expensive stuff (caramels, truffle stuff, lollipops) and I don't want to sell any of this items for $100 typically. Have not got anything from drops except stones.

Cancel those orders. I find during events like this, it makes sense to cancel orders that will take too long to fill or make no commercial sense. Eventually the system will flick over to giving you orders that will help draw down your barn inventory.

FrozenTurtle
04-28-15, 04:49 PM
Hi everyone, we decided to extend this event for everyone to give you more time to earn your Spring Blossoms. We've also increased the drop rate a bit. Good luck! :)

LadyFencer
04-28-15, 05:01 PM
Hi everyone, we decided to extend this event for everyone to give you more time to earn your Spring Blossoms. Good luck! :)

I still don't see how it's going to work with the low drop rate, but THANK YOU! Sometimes every little bit helps.

aroara
04-28-15, 05:12 PM
Yeay!!! :))

capitalcee
04-28-15, 05:26 PM
Awesome! I might have a chance now and I can sleep at night. Well, maybe not sleep (I have a baby).

orleansparish
04-28-15, 09:34 PM
But you can buy lanterns and use real money to buy gems and convert into cash to buy the lanterns. Then you have something to do with all that lantern oil that drops instead of lotus flowers, stones and lily pads.

Of course, that's what teamlava wants you to do. They are greedy and want as much as your money as they can get. Don't worry, when things get worse, they'll add something to make it more challenging so you'll spend gems and/or cash to get your goals. They are in this to wring out all the cash they can from you.

Make it easier on teamlava and give them all your cash now. That's their goal. Get your cash. If they can steal it ... Great. They will be more than happy to take advantage of your mistakes. But beware, if they make a mistake, they will take it back quickly so they don't suffer. Anything to improve their bottom line.

This is why I quit the game, but provided my neighbors with all the upgrade parts I could. I have given my farm to a friend to continue and do as she wishes. I'm no longer involved, but hanging out from time to time via one of my other farms (not the one arp teacher to this storm ID). I will still put out parts when I get them in the farm I'm hanging out in... Farm is called Bruce. But I'm only taking neighbors from my previous neighbors.

I have around 748 blossoms now. Haven't used money. I'm just forgetting the train and making high selling items around the clock, selling them and using the profits to buy more lanterns. I've been getting 7 from one lantern and it's helped hugely. It gets rather boring to see the constant complaints. The best thing to do is not rush to buy gems. And figure out what to you want more..to upgrade your tree fully or win the last goal prize? I care more about Bambi than I do a tree, so I'm not fretting about parts.

Even without the extra days I see how I could have gotten the last prize. Just as I did before when I had wayyyy less money than I do now. I'm down to less than 85,000 coins. So I have sold all my fried bananas, sundaes, caramel coffee, caramel apple pops and anything else that nets me money. Though I do admit it will be harder for lower level players who can't make, sushi, truffle or chocolate/caramel sauce items.

Spending money won't mean you will win. I saw people saying for Xmas that unless you are at a level whatever tree you WONT finish. I don't pay attention to the math of that. Not when the focus should have been on making money to buy trees to chop down. Same with this one, you can do it even if you aren't leveled up. I refuse to buy gems until we get a sale. I'll do it the old fashion way.

Not everyone will win but you can't always blame TL for that. Even with their sucky drop rates. Which do stink by the way!

evfollower88
04-28-15, 11:37 PM
I agree with everything orleansparish just said. My tree is level 8, almost 9, and I'm around 700 blossoms. The last prize is MEANT to be hard to obtain; if it was easy, everyone would get one, and what would be the point? Every single event comes with pages and pages and pages of complaints and whining - you should know what to expect by now, and if you don't have the time, don't participate. It's really that simple. I actually feel bad for TL for all the **** that gets thrown their way every time an event comes up. Enough already.

ozigal
04-29-15, 12:16 AM
Great to see the extra time allowed .my floating laterns that I was only getting a token amount of coins from, today's have yielded some blossoms..doing a Happy Dance.

pundoggity
04-29-15, 12:56 AM
I agree with everything orleansparish just said. My tree is level 8, almost 9, and I'm around 700 blossoms. The last prize is MEANT to be hard to obtain; if it was easy, everyone would get one, and what would be the point? Every single event comes with pages and pages and pages of complaints and whining - you should know what to expect by now, and if you don't have the time, don't participate. It's really that simple. I actually feel bad for TL for all the **** that gets thrown their way every time an event comes up. Enough already.

Agreed 100% !!!!
These event threads are only ever filled with complaints and criticism.
If the pet was easy to obtain what would be the point of it all? After all these events are the only challenges left for level 60 players. Many of us quite enjoy these events. Win or lose its great to have a challenge.

capitalcee
04-29-15, 01:19 AM
Agreed 100% !!!!
If the pet was easy to obtain what would be the point of it all? After all these events are the only challenges left for level 60 players. Many of us quite enjoy these events. Win or lose its great to have a challenge.

So your complaining about the complainers? Sounds productive.

ciarjen
04-29-15, 02:00 AM
I am one of the complainers and I don't have a problem with that. I posted here at the weekend that I felt this event was not realistically achieveble and the timer was 6 days too short.

I am happy to see today that Storm8 have increased the timer by 6 days. The event will still be a challenge but more players will be able to participate now.

This forum has been set up by Storm8 for people to give feedback - that's complaints and compliments. Storm8 need this live, up to the minute game feedback to ensure their games remain glitch free. If they didn't have people complaining, they wouldn't be aware of glitches and players would be leaving in droves. I am sure the staff are able to filter out any complaint noise that is not relevent to them.

People complain because they love the game and care about it. They'll stop complaining when they stop caring.....and that is not necessarily a good thing.

queentina3
04-29-15, 03:15 AM
I don't think that the complainers were looking for things to be easy, and I was one of the complainers I guess you could say, but to make it so they at least had a fighting chance. With the drop rate the way it was and the amount of days we originally had, unless you used Gems to upgrade your tree quickly, there was no way many of us would even have a chance at Bambi. Basic math showed us that, and though we were sad, I didn't see anybody stop playing because of it. I think most of us were just upset and voicing our opinion but continued playing in the hopes that we'd at least get all the other individual prizes - even knowing Bambi was out of our reach.

Thank you TL for adding on those extra days. Thus far I haven't seen any change in the drop rate for supplies but at least with these extra days I have a fighting chance at getting Bambi with my level 9 tree.

MsScarlet29
04-29-15, 04:41 AM
I was very excited to see that the number of days had increased, as you say we have more of a chance and I also have seen an improvement in the drop rate from deliveries, so it's more positive. I have been struggling with lily pads, now I'm catching up so I may be able to upgrade again. Yippee

Just to keep you updated with the ghostly pilgrim dog..... Today he turned up on a neighbours farm in the pig pen!! Do we get an extra prize for finding him? Lol

MsScarlet29
04-29-15, 04:44 AM
No wait, he's escaped from storage again....

MsScarlet29
04-29-15, 04:54 AM
Ok, I apologise in advance for going on about this, but whilst visiting farms in search of upgrade parts I realised that dog is in the same spot on EVERY farm.....

This made me laugh most.....

Please tell me I am not the only farmer who can see him..... Right back to the search for parts.....

MsScarlet29
04-29-15, 05:04 AM
Sorry, this is the winner....

spring_peeper
04-29-15, 05:18 AM
Thanks TL for helping us out. Much appreciated.

Fasendaminha
04-29-15, 05:53 AM
Ok, I apologise in advance for going on about this, but whilst visiting farms in search of upgrade parts I realised that dog is in the same spot on EVERY farm.....

This made me laugh most.....

Please tell me I am not the only farmer who can see him..... Right back to the search for parts.....

I have the same thing with the valentines cat and sometimes there is 3 / 4 and in all the farms I visit.
Apparently it is just on your side lool
I checked with my friends and they don't see them in there farms

He will be on the same spot on the screen so depending on the farm it depends what they are up to.
The funniest I have see was the cat doing something terrible to one of the sheep ��

sukyee
04-29-15, 06:42 AM
Just post for all interest:

aaalicja97
04-29-15, 07:12 AM

MsScarlet29, thank you so much! you've made my day :D

Fasendaminha
04-29-15, 07:22 AM
Dose anyone know when the tree upgrades to looking more than a twig?
I'm level 12 tree and it still looks like a twig and I have no more money for lanterns or deliveries I have used ALL I had for this thing and I wanted tooking nice and keep it permanently on the farm.
Just wandering how much more do I have to do?

MsScarlet29
04-29-15, 07:33 AM
MsScarlet29, thank you so much! you've made my day :D

You're welcome. I was thinking he should have his own blog or twitter account? :)

Ev3sfarm
04-29-15, 07:42 AM
Yesterday my little exclaimation mark stated 14 days (to go) I got to level /up grade 7 last night and now it says 20 days? Have we been given an extra week?

Ev3sfarm
04-29-15, 07:44 AM
sorry not read previous posts

spring_peeper
04-29-15, 07:48 AM
Agreed 100% !!!!

I was one of those complainers. I didn't ask for the event to be easy. I simply wanted a fair chance at getting the final prize. Personally, I felt as though I did not have a fair chance unless I was committed to playing this game 24/7. This assumption was based on the fact I had sent multiple deliveries and the drop rate was horrendous. From what I gather, I wasn't alone as others had the same problem.

You are right, the game is really fun and it is great to have a challenge. But what is the point if you know very early on you are mathematically eliminated? That was my concern. I knew for a fact I didn't have a chance.

Now with an increase in the days, I know I do. That still means the event will be a CHALLENGE for me, but at least it means I have a CHANCE. Thanks TL!

jrhgohawks
04-29-15, 08:31 AM
I kind of liked it when people thought they had no hope. Now everyone is holding on to their parts instead of putting them in the newspaper! I'm kidding of course, but I have noticed a distinct drop in newspaper availability today. Perhaps the extension is the reason why? People are holding on to them or more are buying them quicker from the paper. In any case, good luck everyone!

evfollower88
04-29-15, 08:35 AM
Don't get me wrong - some complaints are constructive and valid. I appreciated jhrgohawks comment about not having enough time because they logically pointed out there wasn't enough time, and now we have an extra week. But so many people were commenting that they were only level 3 after a few days - if you don't have the time to level up fast enough, that's fine, but don't blame the game because you don't have the time. Like it was pointed out, these events are all that's left for higher players, and I know it's the only time I touch my farm. Otherwise it's just pointless collecting and deliveries. I look forward to the challenge, and stop by the forums for tips and such; not to keep reading how people think the drop rates are unfair, etc etc.

jrhgohawks
04-29-15, 08:36 AM
I have the same thing with the valentines cat and sometimes there is 3 / 4 and in all the farms I visit.
Apparently it is just on your side lool
I checked with my friends and they don't see them in there farms

He will be on the same spot on the screen so depending on the farm it depends what they are up to.
The funniest I have see was the cat doing something terrible to one of the sheep ��

I have trouble with my valentines cat too. By the end of the day, I can have 8 or 10 of them frozen on my farm in various places. It has happened ever since I got them and I have to shut down the app to get them to go away.

aaalicja97
04-29-15, 09:44 AM
well, I have to say that I'm glued to the game for 2 days, yes I have the time, I'm checking the newspaper constantly, sending deliveries, buyin lanterns , and there's no even one lily paaaad! I want lily pads! And yes, I'm complaining.:(

ginrae22
04-29-15, 09:53 AM
I am willing to trade 5 lily pads OR 5 lotus flowers for 5 stones. Anybody interested please add me and leave a message on my wall. The only thing is I tend to have bad luck with trading and most of us can't afford to give away more if someone else steals them during the trade. If you pm me or post in response, I may not see it, so my wall is your best bet.

LuvsHorror
04-29-15, 10:22 AM
I'm stage 12 with 1,656 blossoms, getting my parts almost exclusively through the paper and lanterns. Of course, I am spending most of my time staring at said paper. I can't afford to use the plane, uses up all my money. I buy lanterns when I can afford them, so I am always broke. But it will be easy enough after this event to get the money back up there. Thanks to everyone selling, you've been a huge help. So glad the time is extended, now I can breathe.

capitalcee
04-29-15, 10:25 AM

Omg, LOL!

capitalcee
04-29-15, 10:29 AM
I kind of liked it when people thought they had no hope. Now everyone is holding on to their parts instead of putting them in the newspaper! I'm kidding of course, but I have noticed a distinct drop in newspaper availability today. Perhaps the extension is the reason why? People are holding on to them or more are buying them quicker from the paper. In any case, good luck everyone!
I don't know if its a coincidence, but I've seen more parts. I was able to find enough parts to upgrade my tree twice.

jigsaw75
04-29-15, 10:54 AM
I am level 9 with 844 blossoms. I get my parts thru the newspaper, deliveries and the occasional trade. I don't buy the lanterns anymore because 5 floating lanterns plus 1 paper lantern only netted my a grand total of 10 blossoms and 200 coins. I can't use gems because I don't buy them and accidentally wasted 25 (after reward) getting the paper lantern.

I had been getting up twice a night to collect from the tree (plus my mini farm and child's tree) because I will be away from the game for 24 hours--my Girl Scout troop is having an overnighter on the USS Hornet before attending Golden Gate Bridging. So glad this game was extended an extra week and I can get some sleep.

There are fewer parts in the paper but people are letting go of expansion papers instead. Plus getting a bonanza of saws and mining tools.

jdgrozda
04-29-15, 01:23 PM
Thanks so much to TL for extending this event. It will still be a challenge to finish (where are all the lilipads? lol), but I'm gonna try my hardest to win that deer! I feel much better knowing that I have an actual chance now.

ErnieKatz
04-29-15, 01:25 PM
I don't know if it's just me but, my plane/warehouse keeps asking for the same items over and over again. I'm so tired of making those Banana/chocolate dessert things!! They also take forever to make. same candles also, and tired of making chocolate syrup. I DO have my timed "Blossom Drp" written down so when I'm awake I never forget to do it. I also don't go crazy with the lanterns cause of all the gems and coins it cost.

Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

gerrywerry
04-29-15, 03:20 PM
[QUOTE=ErnieKatz;1101993]I don't know if it's just me but, my plane/warehouse keeps asking for the same items over and over again. I'm so tired of making those Banana/chocolate dessert things!! They also take forever to make. same candles also, and tired of making chocolate syrup. I DO have my timed "Blossom Drp" written down so when I'm awake I never forget to do it. I also don't go crazy with the lanterns cause of all the gems and coins it cost.

Is anyone else experiencing this problem?[/QUOT
Same here. But instead of making them I'm discarding them and it seems like at the moment I'm only sending one delivery and then waiting for the others again.

OldTimer63
04-29-15, 03:56 PM
I agree about getting the same deliveries over and over. I do about 1 delivery out of 12 offered, mainly because it keeps asking for items I am unable to craft or asking for a ruby, I have never gotten a ruby mining and it seems about 2 of each 6 asks for 1 .

kirsty050
04-29-15, 04:17 PM
Having a serious problem with barn space now, where ive been sending lots of deliveries ive built up quite a collection of mining tools, right now theyre taking up almost 110 spaces in my barn, i know ill most likely need a lot for the next event though so dont wanna use too many
I know if i dont ill have no chance of fitting in all the upgrade parts for the tree though :(

maizee0404
04-29-15, 04:19 PM
My garden is at stage 5 iv tonnes of flowers and stones i need lily pads! Im at 600 upto now!! Thankyou TL for the extra days!! But i dont no if i will get bambi!! Im collecting every 3 hours :(

minidemon88
04-30-15, 04:37 AM
I don't know if it's just me but, my plane/warehouse keeps asking for the same items over and over again. I'm so tired of making those Banana/chocolate dessert things!! They also take forever to make. same candles also, and tired of making chocolate syrup. I DO have my timed "Blossom Drp" written down so when I'm awake I never forget to do it. I also don't go crazy with the lanterns cause of all the gems and coins it cost.

Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

Yes, me third! It's always asking for the more expensive and long crafting items. Like the fried banana, sauce and etc. Darn plane! :(

@jigsaw75: I guessed we're neighbor right? I know I did sold a dozen of saws and expansion materials just few days back. Lol

So glad they extended the event! I think we will see another value pack offer coming soon this week again. LOL! :p But the progress bar for the community prizes is moving sooo slowly.......... Zzzzzzzzzz

meilinglew
04-30-15, 06:33 AM
I have a ton of stones and need flowers. If anyone is willing to trade, pls add me and post on my wall. Cheers

jrhgohawks
04-30-15, 07:09 AM
I retract my earlier statement about nothing in the newspaper. Last night was a frenzy of finding things around the 8:00pm US Central time. During the day it is tougher, but I'm guessing that is a prime time for a lot of people in the US to play.

I've seen similar issues with the deliveries, but I have completely stopped doing them now. I make money selling items instead and just buy in the newspaper. My bank was getting way too low too fast trying to get parts in the deliveries.

aaalicja97
04-30-15, 09:09 AM
I want to Thank Kentucky for the trade lilly pads for flowers. Thanks to that I'm building stash for the next upgrade. But I'm faaar away (I'm 11 now). It's so pity that we can't trade directly, it's sooo nervous right now (for me). But Bambi is a chance, thanks to extra week, great! I feel so happy!

travelingcircus
04-30-15, 10:01 AM
I would like to thank Kentucky as well, we did a few exchanges. It's nice that we can help each other out. I have been scanning paper and neighbors, but am still 15 stones short. I do have extra flowers and Lillies to trade for anyone who is interested.

nadavolf
04-30-15, 11:04 AM
Thanks TL for the extra week. The drop-rate has increased immensely as well, I must say. I feel like I have a good shot at the Bambi at this point even without spending actual money, or spending very little of it.

lnztrekfan
04-30-15, 12:41 PM
I am officially a farm story 2 addict! Thanks to the extra week I should be able to get Bambi if I continue to get up every 3 hours which as long as I remember to set my alarm is not a big issue for me, since it only takes a few seconds to open up and collect the blossoms. I am up to level 8 on my tree and now that I know I can reach Bambi, I will try to help out by selling whatever upgrade items I get from deliveries and in the newspaper. I'm not a high level farm so I do not and will not have tons but will sell what I can find. Please feel free to visit my farm and/or neighbor request me.

sloebear
04-30-15, 01:56 PM
I would like to thank Kentucky as well, we did a few exchanges. It's nice that we can help each other out. I have been scanning paper and neighbors, but am still 15 stones short. I do have extra flowers and Lillies to trade for anyone who is interested.

Hey, I have spare stones if you have any lilypads to trade?

kirsty050
04-30-15, 02:12 PM
Not 100% to do with the event but i need to make space in my barn for tree upgrade parts so does anybody have some expansion permits they'd like to trade for old maps?
I need 7 or 8 if possible
Private message me on here if you do

EDIT: got them, so much space now but i know it wont last long lol

Nastylilhobbits
04-30-15, 07:49 PM
Yay! I got the deer, now I can actually sleep at night again:D:D;)

pundoggity
04-30-15, 10:55 PM

CONGRATS!!! Sleep well you deserve it:)

maizee0404
05-01-15, 02:28 AM
I am officially a farm story 2 addict! Thanks to the extra week I should be able to get Bambi if I continue to get up every 3 hours which as long as I remember to set my alarm is not a big issue for me, since it only takes a few seconds to open up and collect the blossoms. I am up to level 8 on my tree and now that I know I can reach Bambi, I will try to help out by selling whatever upgrade items I get from deliveries and in the newspaper. I'm not a high level farm so I do not and will not have tons but will sell what I can find. Please feel free to visit my farm and/or neighbor request me.

Iv been trying to add you but its not letting me :(

nanniehelga
05-01-15, 04:33 AM

Congratz Boodles I told you that u would be first:o

moondance2455
05-01-15, 05:02 AM
I never seem to get enough items from the deliveries to upgrade enough for any of these events. Come to think of it, I never get enough saws to cut trees or picks or shovels to mine with, so I usually end up deleting the delivery orders that have anything to do with gems or ore. It isn't fun anymore

travelingcircus
05-01-15, 05:57 AM
Hey, I have spare stones if you have any lilypads to trade?

I did get them yesterday. So sorry I am just seeing this now. Thanks for the offer.

I think it's great that we can help each other out. It sure beats scouring the newspaper. Everyone here is so generous and helpful with trying to fulfill train deliveries or other needs or contest requirements. Thanks to the forum community!!

Nastylilhobbits
05-01-15, 06:06 AM
CONGRATS!!! Sleep well you deserve it:)

Nastylilhobbits
05-01-15, 06:09 AM
Congratz Boodles I told you that u would be first:o

Obviously no one else is silly enough to stay up most of the night to collect from a pixel tree! :D;)

kirsty050
05-01-15, 06:52 AM

Were you typing an i at the beginning of the name?
I tried that 1st but its an L not i

LuvsHorror
05-01-15, 08:41 AM

That is awesome, congrats! Sleep well!

PalaceDiner1
05-01-15, 11:03 AM
I am looking to buy lily pads if anyone has any extra? thanks do much. ����

lnztrekfan
05-01-15, 12:52 PM

My id is Lnztrekfan but all lowercase. My farm name is La Bella's. Please post on my wall what I can help you with and I will do my best! ☺️

LuvsHorror
05-01-15, 01:39 PM
One of my pigs escaped. If he shows up at your farm, please let me know. He's pink with black specks.

Nevermind, he came back.

maizee0404
05-01-15, 02:55 PM
Were you typing an i at the beginning of the name?
I tried that 1st but its an L not i

Ah well thats when ha :) thanks

maizee0404
05-01-15, 02:56 PM
My id is Lnztrekfan but all lowercase. My farm name is La Bella's. Please post on my wall what I can help you with and I will do my best! ☺️

Thankyou i need lilly pads :)

maizee0404
05-01-15, 02:57 PM

Im already your neighbour:D

ErnieKatz
05-01-15, 02:58 PM
It FFFFFriday!!!! I we got a wonderful surprise from TL!!!! The Special Gift packages!!!!!! I've bought TWO already!!!!!

"and we're moving on uuuuuuppppp"

ginrae22
05-01-15, 03:25 PM
So I'm not having any luck with the news. Is anyone ?!

FurnasFarms
05-01-15, 05:19 PM
So I'm not having any luck with the news. Is anyone ?!

Not a lot of luck with stones or lily pads from the Newspaper since Friday. Return from deliveries feels a lot slower too. Need to start saving $$ for sauce maker & sushi shop, but I'll keep playing for the community prizes.

Thanks to all those that put their extra upgrade parts fir sale...I keep trying not to hoard lotus blossoms :)

ozigal
05-01-15, 06:12 PM
Anyone else have this issue...just bought elvis sandwich for the train..showed I had them money was taken went back to train and now they aren't there.. I cannot find the bug n issue page.also took the first one I bought earlier. Grrr.ive closed the game and rebooted..still zilch..I don't have enough time left to craft the replacements

ozigal
05-01-15, 06:24 PM
Golly gosh.. Not my day for farming...was lucky enough to upgrade the tree to another level. ,that went well however I only have a black spot where the pond was .lol..time for me to take a break methinks b4 this iPad bounces off the wall lol

lnztrekfan
05-01-15, 07:57 PM
Thankyou i need lilly pads :)

I've posted to your wall I'm usually on all the time so I check my wall just post when you're ready!☺️

uma91265
05-01-15, 10:12 PM
Hi all.. Sorry I wasn't on that much.. But now I am. Let me know if anyone needs any parts? Write on my wall.. Will help my level best :)

minidemon88
05-02-15, 03:25 AM
It FFFFFriday!!!! I we got a wonderful surprise from TL!!!! The Special Gift packages!!!!!! I've bought TWO already!!!!!

"and we're moving on uuuuuuppppp"

Wow, did you manage to get any exclusive lantern decoration?

gerrywerry
05-02-15, 07:00 AM
Hi, has anyone got any stones please. I have plenty of lily pads and flowers but a distinct lack of stones?

Thanks

itssandii2u
05-02-15, 09:21 AM
I need some lilies please. I have some stone and flowers to trade. ID: itsSANDii2u

Sieressa
05-02-15, 09:24 AM
Hi, has anyone got any stones please. I have plenty of lily pads and flowers but a distinct lack of stones?

Thanks

I will trade 5 stones for 5 lily pads...post on my wall if interested..

lnztrekfan
05-02-15, 11:42 AM
I need some lilies please. I have some stone and flowers to trade. ID: itsSANDii2u

I've posted on your wall. If you're interested in trading please let me know what i can help you with😊

maizee0404
05-02-15, 12:14 PM
I've posted to your wall I'm usually on all the time so I check my wall just post when you're ready!☺️

Thanks again for the lily pads was really nice of you :)

lnztrekfan
05-02-15, 01:16 PM
Thanks again for the lily pads was really nice of you :)

You're very welcome 😊

Sieressa
05-02-15, 01:27 PM
Is there a certain stage you must be on to get Bambi? Do I need to do all 15 stages?

ErnieKatz
05-02-15, 01:36 PM
Wow, did you manage to get any exclusive lantern decoration?

Yes I did!!! But I got them from the wooden lanterns!!! They are very pretty and take up one square.

BTW, the wooden lanterns are part of the prize package, and you have to light them with oil, then when you touch them, you either get, upgrade items, blossoms, or exclusive floating Lanterns. I just wish I had more land to put them on!!!

ErnieKatz
05-02-15, 02:31 PM
A friend of mine has been trying to send me upgrade items, and people keep stealing them! I upgrade feverishly, and still no good!! Any suggestions to help??

jumpsforjoy1
05-02-15, 02:45 PM
desperately seeking lilly pads. Storm ID and farm jumpsforjoy1. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have lots of flowers to trade.

CottageRose
05-02-15, 04:09 PM
Is there a certain stage you must be on to get Bambi? Do I need to do all 15 stages?

No, it doesn't matter what level your tree is, although the level 15 spring tree and pond is animated.

What matters to get Bambi is getting 4200 blossoms. You can collect every three hours, and the higher level your pond and tree, the more blossoms you get. After you get 500 blossoms, you will get all the prizes the community wins. But even then, if your blossom counter does not reach 4200, no deer.

maizee0404
05-02-15, 04:45 PM
No, it doesn't matter what level your tree is, although the level 25 tree and pond is animated.

What matters to get Bambi is getting 4200 blossoms. You can collect every three hours, and the higher level your pond and tree, the more blossoms you get. After you get 500 blossoms, you will get all the prizes the community wins. But even then, if your blossom counter does not reach 4200, no deer.
Pond?? Level 25?

Floris1234567890
05-02-15, 05:08 PM
Trading 10 stones for 10 lil pads.

CottageRose
05-02-15, 05:39 PM
Pond?? Level 25?

Sorry about that typo. It should have said 15, not 25. My bad!

The special Spring Tree that you have to buy from the market comes attached to a lily pond. You don't have to upgrade the tree to level 15, but the more you upgrade that special tree, the more blossoms you will get from it.

minidemon88
05-03-15, 02:23 AM
Yes I did!!! But I got them from the wooden lanterns!!! They are very pretty and take up one square.

BTW, the wooden lanterns are part of the prize package, and you have to light them with oil, then when you touch them, you either get, upgrade items, blossoms, or exclusive floating Lanterns. I just wish I had more land to put them on!!!

Glad to know! :D I was thinking of getting the paper lantern after seeing the lantern decoration in some farms. Now got to changed my mind, since I saw there's some new pets in the tree house game. :p

yppahc
05-03-15, 03:50 AM

A couple of ways of working this out are

(final requirement-current amount)/days remaining=requirement per day
requirement per day/blossoms per collection=number of collections per day

or multiply how many blossoms you are collecting each time by the number of collections you make a day. Then multiply this by the number of days left. If adding on your current amount gets you to 4200 you will get the deer.

queentina3
05-03-15, 04:46 AM

I was hoping to get at least 1 of the decorations but I ended up getting blossoms (10 or 20 each lantern) or a set of lily pads (won't complain there as I'm always low on those!) instead. I've now been able to upgrade my tree to stage 11, finally, but doubt it will get higher than that. Deliveries aren't giving me much and I almost never find any of the upgrade items in the newspaper or my neighbors shops.

A couple of ways of working this out are

(final requirement-current amount)/days remaining=requirement per day
requirement per day/blossoms per collection=number of collections per day

or multiply how many blossoms you are collecting each time by the number of collections you make a day. Then multiply this by the number of days left. If adding on your current amount gets you to 4200 you will get the deer.

That is how I've been working out on if I'd be able to get Bambi when TL allotted us more days. It looks like I'll just make it as long as I can collect 4 times a day.

4200-1720=2480/15=165/44=3.75

or

44*4=176*15=2640. I only need 2480 so I squeak by with 160 extra left-over. :)

I figure if it looks like I'm going to miss a collection here or there, I'll just buy some of the paper lanterns as they normally give me at least 5-10 blossoms each time and can make up some of the difference, though I don't I'll need that as I could just do an extra collection a few days as well, if I set my alarm to remind me. :rolleyes:

kirsty050
05-03-15, 05:10 AM
Anyone got lotus flowers to trade?
Still finding barely any of these and lots of the other 2 so can trade either for them, need about 15 but can trade for smaller quantities
Private message me if u wanna trade please, ill be around all day

princessskykennedy
05-03-15, 06:25 AM
Desperately seeking stones-any and all help appreciated-only on stage 9 and trying as we all are to get deer

itssandii2u
05-03-15, 08:46 AM
Looking for Lily pads to trade for flowers. I had stones as well but then I upgraded. ID: itsSANDii2u! Will be online all of today!

Sieressa
05-03-15, 09:44 AM
Anyone got lotus flowers to trade?
Still finding barely any of these and lots of the other 2 so can trade either for them, need about 15 but can trade for smaller quantities
Private message me if u wanna trade please, ill be around all day
I need lily pads..so if you have them I will trade flowers or stones.

Sieressa
05-03-15, 09:52 AM
Looking for lily pads will trade flowers or stones for them please leave a note on my wall to let me know

nanniehelga
05-03-15, 10:48 AM
I've finally got my cute Bambie yay����������✨✨✨✨✨��������

LuvsHorror
05-03-15, 11:17 AM
I've finally got my cute Bambie yay����������✨✨✨✨✨��������

Awesome!

Chibzz
05-03-15, 12:05 PM
I am selling a bunch of lotus flowers, stones, and lily pads. Id is Chibzz :)

nanniehelga
05-03-15, 01:17 PM
Awesome!

Thank you sweetie x

firenze_candy
05-03-15, 08:25 PM
My blossom tree is now on stage 9! Hopefully can make it to Bambi although I do not have much time to play!

LindenTX
05-03-15, 10:30 PM
How do the colored lanterns work? What need I do? I hav one & it just floats there, nothing Doug. Pls help!!! nadine

PookieBear50
05-03-15, 10:58 PM
How do the colored lanterns work? What need I do? I hav one & it just floats there, nothing Doug. Pls help!!! nadine

Since it's floating, I'm assuming that you used the oil to light it. If you tap on it, you should see a timer counting down. Once it reaches 0 and you tap it again, you will receive something from the lantern--probably coins or blossoms, but also possibly upgrade parts.

meilinglew
05-04-15, 02:11 AM
Hi. I have 15 flowers to trade for lily pads or stones. Trying to help my little sis upgrade her tree. If anyone needs some, pls post to my wall. I will be online for the next 8 hrs or so. Thanks

fahrensland
05-04-15, 03:42 AM
I was fortunate enough to finish my tree thanks to all of the wonderful people who posted materials! Thanks so much.

I will continue doing deliveries and will put up tree mats when I get them, so feel free to check my farm. Good luck everyone and thank you again TL/S8 for extending this event.

tuffyjkitten
05-04-15, 06:49 AM

If it is a colored lantern that was a prize from a lantern that you got from the market then it is just a decoration. It doesn't do anything. I have a green one.

oledoeeyes
05-04-15, 10:29 AM
Does anyone know if the tree will fully develop if you obtain the Bambi? I know I can reach the last Bambi prize but am on stage 13 of upgrading. The parts needed can not be obtained as they are to numerous. Just to buy the parts for the last three stages would cost $210. That is really outrageous. I saw people with a fully developed tree just a few days after the tournament started. There wasn't any way they could have made that many parts and if they bought gems the tree would have cost over $600. If anyone knows the answer please let me know.

LuvsHorror
05-04-15, 11:38 AM
If it is a colored lantern that was a prize from a lantern that you got from the market then it is just a decoration. It doesn't do anything. I have a green one.

I have lots of them, they look pretty.

LuvsHorror
05-04-15, 11:39 AM
Does anyone know if the tree will fully develop if you obtain the Bambi? I know I can reach the last Bambi prize but am on stage 13 of upgrading. The parts needed can not be obtained as they are to numerous. Just to buy the parts for the last three stages would cost $210. That is really outrageous. I saw people with a fully developed tree just a few days after the tournament started. There wasn't any way they could have made that many parts and if they bought gems the tree would have cost over $600. If anyone knows the answer please let me know.

Pretty sure the tree only upgrades with flowers, stones, and pads. Don't think Bambi will do it.

jrhgohawks
05-04-15, 12:06 PM

I don't think it will upgrade at the end either. I wouldn't worry about it right now though. There is still 15 days left and with stage 13 you will definitely get the bambi. Near the end of the event more and more parts will be available in the newspaper. Especially if the players who aren't able to make it to the deer give up.

ghjvcucjb
05-04-15, 01:07 PM
Yes, there is a way that these people are instantly reaching every goal without spending money but it's not exactly "right".

LuvsHorror
05-04-15, 01:17 PM
Yes, there is a way that these people are instantly reaching every goal without spending money but it's not exactly "right".

How? I'm already stage 15 and know I will have Bambi, so I'm just curious.

otgland
05-04-15, 01:27 PM
Why can't my pets cross over the flowered walkways? TL- can this be fixed?

oledoeeyes
05-04-15, 01:36 PM
Thank you for the help. I was so hoping it would upgrade at the end. I guess I will just hope I can get the next 500 upgrade parts. Lol and yes I was being a smart Alec .

Moissonor
05-04-15, 03:26 PM
"Yes, there is a way that these people are instantly reaching every goal without spending money but it's not exactly "right"."

If it is possible, TL has to fill the hole in the game. It is a question to be fair for the "Farmers".

ErnieKatz
05-04-15, 05:15 PM

I'm having the same problem!!! Thought I was the only one!!

kirsty050
05-04-15, 05:54 PM
"Yes, there is a way that these people are instantly reaching every goal without spending money but it's not exactly "right"."

If it is possible, TL has to fill the hole in the game. It is a question to be fare for the "Farmers".

If its the way im thinking of then the only way TL can fix it will screw up us being able to help each other during events which im sure none of us want

LuvsHorror
05-04-15, 05:55 PM
If its the way im thinking of then the only way TL can fix it will screw up us being able to help each other during events which im sure none of us want

Curiosity is ****ing me, can someone come to my wall and tell me how they are doing this? I promise I won't do it too, and I will delete what you tell me on my wall.

capitalcee
05-04-15, 06:04 PM
Curiosity is ****ing me, can someone come to my wall and tell me how they are doing this? I promise I won't do it too, and I will delete what you tell me on my wall.

Google is your friend.

LuvsHorror
05-04-15, 06:25 PM
Google is your friend.

Oh, I see. Wow.

CottageRose
05-04-15, 06:39 PM
Yes, some people may not do things "right".

However, there are in fact a significant number of people who will buy that many gems, as their playing time is limited by real life commitments, particularly if they are well off themselves, or perhaps part of a double-income no kids (DINK) couple. Be happy those people exist. Without people who actually buy gems with cold, hard cash, the business and this game would not survive. (In the industry, the people who buy a lot of gems are called "whales".)

JustKay
05-04-15, 06:43 PM
Does anyone know for sure if the paper lanterns will convert to decorations after this event? I want to the paper lanterns, but I want them lit up. Risk is that tapping on a lit up lantern will "collect" it which I don't want. I could leave the lantern un-oiled but they don't look as nice I think. I'm not a big gem person, so I can't experiment and have a set of both for when the event ends. I just want two.

CottageRose
05-04-15, 07:00 PM
Does anyone know for sure if the paper lanterns will convert to decorations after this event? I want to the paper lanterns, but I want them lit up. Risk is that tapping on a lit up lantern will "collect" it which I don't want. I could leave the lantern un-oiled but they don't look as nice I think. I'm not a big gem person, so I can't experiment and have a set of both for when the event ends. I just want two.
The only experience I can share is from the flowered bushes and winter pines in earlier events. In both cases, I chopped once instead of twice. I thought I might be able to save the less-overdone flowered bushes with fewer flowers and more greenery, and later tried to save once-chopped winter trees, so that they would be mostly green, tipped with snow.

In both of those cases, after the event was over, they reverted to their original form. If the paper lanterns follow suit, the lanterns are likely to revert to their original unlit form. Just a guess, though...

aroara
05-04-15, 08:42 PM
I for one did not gem to get to stage 15. I had help from neighbors. But i spent hours scouring the news paper and sending planes. It took a lot of time. But i did buy a few gems and i bought the helper package because i wanted the lanterns. I want to thank all my neighbors who posted extra parts and im planning to do the same with mine. I havent googled. I dont want to *****. I play S8 RL and the glitches and *****ing ruined the game.. Can't wait to get Bambi :))

Also I'm having the same problem with my flower walkway My animals are avoiding it :( please fix.

JustKay
05-04-15, 09:27 PM
The only experience I can share is from the flowered bushes and winter pines in earlier events. In both cases, I chopped once instead of twice. I thought I might be able to save the less-overdone flowered bushes with fewer flowers and more greenery, and later tried to save once-chopped winter trees, so that they would be mostly green, tipped with snow.

In both of those cases, after the event was over, they reverted to their original form. If the paper lanterns follow suit, the lanterns are likely to revert to their original unlit form. Just a guess, though...

Thanks for responding. That's unfortunate since both the floating and paper lanterns look a bit sad to start with. Would be nice if S8 flicked them to their active form instead of their original form when the convert to a decoration. At the very least it sounds like they won't be "collectable" afterward which is ultimately what I want. I don't want them to disappear. Right at the end of the event, I'll pop a oil in them just in case :)

Rynetory2
05-04-15, 09:34 PM
Thanks for responding. That's unfortunate since both the floating and paper lanterns look a bit sad to start with. Would be nice if S8 flicked them to their active form instead of their original form when the convert to a decoration. At the very least it sounds like they won't be "collectable" afterward which is ultimately what I want. I don't want them to disappear. Right at the end of the event, I'll pop a oil in them just in case :)

My half chop tree didn't revert for thr CNY event so I'm hoping the lanterns remain as well. I put oil in mine just in case you can't put oil after event. They are floating and I ain't collecting them. Hope this works.

Rynetory2
05-04-15, 09:35 PM
Did anyone notice we had 5 events in 3 months? That's pretty much non stop events. We are having so many more events compared to what we had in the past. And sadly for level 60 players, events are the only fun thing left.

Not sure why S8 refuses to expand more levels. After all how difficult is it to expand a few more levels??.. Come on, it's not that difficult guys..

The obvious reason I can think of to explain why they aren't doing any development in the continuity of the game is that they are phasing out fs2 just like they ditched fs1. I guess now S8 will do more events, make as much money as they can before they pull the plug..

tuffyjkitten
05-04-15, 11:20 PM
I stopped upgrading when I hit level 12 for 48 blossoms per collection. Making sure I collect 5 times a day will ensure that I hit the last individual prize. Plus I'm out of barn space! And the loss of coins from doing deliveries is ****ing me. So I have a pretty pond and should get a Bambi. I'm happy!

JustKay
05-04-15, 11:31 PM
I stopped upgrading when I hit level 12 for 48 blossoms per collection. Making sure I collect 5 times a day will ensure that I hit the last individual prize. Plus I'm out of barn space! And the loss of coins from doing deliveries is ****ing me. So I have a pretty pond and should get a Bambi. I'm happy!

I thought the same thing. I actually think the partially complete tree is more prettier than the boxy full bloom version, however I wish there was some animation of petals dropping (yes I know this only happens after full bloom IRL). I was happy to stop at 8 (my cut-off at the time to just get Bambi).... but then I hit a few lucky finds on parts! One farm had 60 across evenly split amounts for each up for grabs! I could only grab 50, but even then I was hooked... now I have enough to make one more upgrade to 14, with enough Lotus flowers left over for 15 too. Just need Lily Pads and Stones. It's Hanami or bust now! I'm rationing the 290 slots of space I have now. Using up upgrade parts and expansion parts, and only crafting items on a need to basis for deliveries, instead or running everything non-stop to build up inventory. I might even have to ditch the momento items I kept from the Thanksgiving float event a while ago.

JustKay
05-04-15, 11:41 PM
Did anyone notice we had 5 events in 3 months? That's pretty much non stop events. We are having so many more events compared to what we had in the past. And sadly for level 60 players, events are the only fun thing left.

Not sure why S8 refuses to expand more levels. After all how difficult is it to expand a few more levels??.. Come on, it's not that difficult guys..

The obvious reason I can think of to explain why they aren't doing any development in the continuity of the game is that they are phasing out fs2 just like they ditched fs1. I guess now S8 will do more events, make as much money as they can before they pull the plug..

I believe this is because FS2 is entering a new mature phase. The core of the game is now fully built-up and it's simply a digital store serving up events and content. New features cost money to code and test, and bring in limited sales, but events generate enormous demand while costing very little to setup (no code changes just adding content). It makes sense for S8 to move their creative development team onto new game concepts, and leave the designers to run the money making machine. Like any good business, they're maximising profit.

Having more events close together also puts more pressure on the free players as they don't have time to recover and rebuild coin\inventory reserves or expand capacity. Pressure might help convert them to spend money on gems to finish events. On the flip-side, paying customers, especially the (obsessive compulsive) collectors love new content so having more events is actually S8 taking care of their best customers.

Fashion Story is like this now and they make virtually no code changes even to fix anomalies like the page indicators drawing off screen due to the huge amount of content accumulated over the years. If it ain't broke don't fix it mentality. I wouldn't say this is an indicator that FS2 is being put out to pasture though, FS stopped having significant new features at least a year (if not two) ago. It's still going well and the content is not dwindling.

ghjvcucjb
05-05-15, 01:04 AM
Yes, some people may not do things "right".

However, there are in fact a significant number of people who will buy that many gems, as their playing time is limited by real life commitments, particularly if they are well off themselves, or perhaps part of a double-income no kids (DINK) couple. Be happy those people exist. Without people who actually buy gems with cold, hard cash, the business and this game would not survive. (In the industry, the people who buy a lot of gems are called "whales".)

So you're saying there are people who are spending $600 per event for an online game just because they don't have time?

There's been what? 5 events in a few months. That would equal $3,000 in three months. Really?

yppahc
05-05-15, 01:55 AM

Until I read this I hadn't noticed. My pets are trapped too! I hope this is fixed.

Rynetory2
05-05-15, 01:57 AM
I believe this is because FS2 is entering a new mature phase. The core of the game is now fully built-up and it's simply a digital store serving up events and content. New features cost money to code and test, and bring in limited sales, but events generate enormous demand while costing very little to setup (no code changes just adding content). It makes sense for S8 to move their creative development team onto new game concepts, and leave the designers to run the money making machine. Like any good business, they're maximising profit.

Having more events close together also puts more pressure on the free players as they don't have time to recover and rebuild coin\inventory reserves or expand capacity. Pressure might help convert them to spend money on gems to finish events. On the flip-side, paying customers, especially the (obsessive compulsive) collectors love new content so having more events is actually S8 taking care of their best customers.

Fashion Story is like this now and they make virtually no code changes even to fix anomalies like the page indicators drawing off screen due to the huge amount of content accumulated over the years. If it ain't broke don't fix it mentality. I wouldn't say this is an indicator that FS2 is being put out to pasture though, FS stopped having significant new features at least a year (if not two) ago. It's still going well and the content is not dwindling.

Ummm what's the fun in playing a game if there aren't any new features? Isn't it boring with the same old stuffs? What's the point in winning nice event prizes for a soon to be obsolete farm if there's no continuity of game and no updates? I hope fs2 isn't going to be like FS. :(

Rynetory2
05-05-15, 01:59 AM
Until I read this I hadn't noticed. My pets are trapped too! I hope this is fixed.

I had reported this under bugs, hopefully they'll fix it.

maizee0404
05-05-15, 02:25 AM
Oh, I see. Wow.

Im lost???

crumpbread
05-05-15, 07:59 AM
Hi all,
I have stones and lily pads. I would like to exchange for flowers

LuvsHorror
05-05-15, 09:12 AM
Just a few more collections from my pond and Bambi is coming home!
I'm level 40 and have only 3 more expansions left. I sure hope they add more to this game. Getting crowded, need more land for all the stuff.

PalaceDiner1
05-05-15, 09:20 AM
I am looking for stones. please post on my wall if you have extra. I will trade any lily pads or flowers I have. thanks so much. ����

LuvsHorror
05-05-15, 10:29 AM
I just got the deer! I thought I needed 4500 flowers, but I guess it was only 4200.

PalaceDiner1
05-05-15, 10:58 AM
I just got the deer! I thought I needed 4500 flowers, but I guess it was only 4200.

Congrats on the deer!

I have extra lily pads and I need stones. thanks so much!

kooky panda
05-05-15, 11:01 AM
This has been reported. Current thread for updates

http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?54301-Farm-Story-2-Current-Bugs-and-Issues&p=1103054&viewfull=1#post1103054

kirsty050
05-05-15, 11:26 AM

My chinese new year trees and bushes stayed as they were after the event even if i had used shears on them so im hoping the lanterns will too

leysanne
05-05-15, 01:59 PM
I have an extra 25 lily pads, 12 flowers & 15 stones so will be selling them in about 20 minutes ... 10.20pm UK time :)

UPDATE ... all parts now sold. thank you for visiting & Good luck with the event :)

jrhgohawks
05-05-15, 02:25 PM
Thank you leysanne! I got a few. Huge help!

leysanne
05-05-15, 02:33 PM
Thank you leysanne! I got a few. Huge help!

you're welcome ... i now have a little room in my barn so thank you for taking them off my hands :)

JustKay
05-05-15, 02:46 PM
Ummm what's the fun in playing a game if there aren't any new features? Isn't it boring with the same old stuffs? What's the point in winning nice event prizes for a soon to be obsolete farm if there's no continuity of game and no updates? I hope fs2 isn't going to be like FS. :(

Everyone has their own play styles. I don't mind not having new features as long as they have new content (ie. events, new decorations). For me redecorating my farm/store/island/eatery is the most interesting and creative part of these ex-TeamLava games. I prefer the creative side of customising your own farm, over the rigmarole of farming to level up and expand. Fashion Story is very heavily dependent on store decorating and this is why it has survived for so long with major feature updates and is still my favourite game out of them all. Every store looks completely different. FS2 maybe not so much with limited space and items, but with all the new decorations I see in other people's stores from all the recent events it is getting closer to that.

I do wish they would make some of the past items available again. I would pay gems for the first oriental themed set (bonsai, pagoda, koi pond) as they go well with this current event's items. From what I read online, they made the items buyable for gems just after the event so there shouldn't be a reason not to release them again. I took a hiatus from farming during that period and only just restarted playing now that we have more nice decorations to play with. Right now I'm setting up the area across the river like a Japanese garden in full bloom. Got some sugar cane planted there to look like a bamboo grove. Got all my people hanging out there under the cherry blossoms :)

bpoole2008
05-05-15, 03:25 PM
I'm in desperate need of stones if anyone could help me out I have some extra flowers!!

PalaceDiner1
05-05-15, 03:32 PM
Thanks to everyone that helped me I maxed out my tree. Ill be posting all my excess parts in my shop in 15 minutes. good luck and thanks to all that helped me I'll continue to sell any additional parts I get from deliveries.

LuvsHorror
05-05-15, 04:05 PM
Everyone has their own play styles. I don't mind not having new features as long as they have new content (ie. events, new decorations). For me redecorating my farm/store/island/eatery is the most interesting and creative part of these ex-TeamLava games. I prefer the creative side of customising your own farm, over the rigmarole of farming to level up and expand. Fashion Story is very heavily dependent on store decorating and this is why it has survived for so long with major feature updates and is still my favourite game out of them all. Every store looks completely different. FS2 maybe not so much with limited space and items, but with all the new decorations I see in other people's stores from all the recent events it is getting closer to that.

I do wish they would make some of the past items available again. I would pay gems for the first oriental themed set (bonsai, pagoda, koi pond) as they go well with this current event's items. From what I read online, they made the items buyable for gems just after the event so there shouldn't be a reason not to release them again. I took a hiatus from farming during that period and only just restarted playing now that we have more nice decorations to play with. Right now I'm setting up the area across the river like a Japanese garden in full bloom. Got some sugar cane planted there to look like a bamboo grove. Got all my people hanging out there under the cherry blossoms :)

I would pay gems for some of that halloween stuff I see on other farms. I with they had gothic stuff. I would love to do a haunted farm.

fangfarmstory
05-05-15, 05:24 PM
I would like to know why I can't see my spring blossom tree. When I tap on the spot where I know where it is, there's just a yellow square and when it's time to harvest the blossoms, there's a while solid circle. Anybody know why this is? Thanks.

LuvsHorror
05-05-15, 05:39 PM
Anyone know: will Bambi have anyone share his habitat with him?

ErnieKatz
05-05-15, 05:54 PM
L

Kay, I visited your farm and you've done a beautiful job with the decorating with the Oriental Theme!
I too would love to make a permanent Oriental themed area on my farm. I just don't have the space right now. I'm still saving expansion papers, and waiting with baited breath for more LAND Expansions.
On the subject of decorating, I so wish there was a way for TL to make "archway" decorations so that the pets could walk through them. It would make for more exciting ideas. Also as I'm still leveling up I love receiving new items to make on the farm! 

ErnieKatz
05-05-15, 05:55 PM
Anyone know: will Bambi have anyone share his habitat with him?

Right now........just butterflies and the occasional mole! LOL

raiinu
05-05-15, 07:17 PM
Google is your friend.

I must be dense (or brain function must be diminishing from lack of sleep collecting these dang blossoms) cause I can't even figure out what to type into google. Oh well.

raiinu
05-05-15, 07:18 PM
I'm completely stuck at level 11. I can't find upgrade parts in the paper to save my life, and all of my delivery options are things that I can't even make ::sigh::

ghjvcucjb
05-05-15, 07:46 PM
I would like to know why I can't see my spring blossom tree. When I tap on the spot where I know where it is, there's just a yellow square and when it's time to harvest the blossoms, there's a while solid circle. Anybody know why this is? Thanks.

Have you tried force closing? That use to happen to me all the time and force closing then re opening would usually work

CottageRose
05-05-15, 08:40 PM
So you're saying there are people who are spending $600 per event for an online game just because they don't have time?

There's been what? 5 events in a few months. That would equal $3,000 in three months. Really?
There are people who pay $600 for a pair of shoes and think that's cheap. The industry article I read this last month reported that 64% of the revenues come from one quarter of 1% of the players.

A very tiny percentage of the players are paying enormous amounts, if the remaining 99.75% of the players are only responsible for 36% of the total revenues. In other words, in a representative group of 10,000 players, roughly 25 players are creating 64% of the revenues from that group of players.

The reality is that their playing style allows many, many people to play for free.

JustKay
05-05-15, 09:00 PM
L
Kay, I visited your farm and you've done a beautiful job with the decorating with the Oriental Theme!
I too would love to make a permanent Oriental themed area on my farm. I just don't have the space right now. I'm still saving expansion papers, and waiting with baited breath for more LAND Expansions.
On the subject of decorating, I so wish there was a way for TL to make "archway" decorations so that the pets could walk through them. It would make for more exciting ideas. Also as I'm still leveling up I love receiving new items to make on the farm! 

Thanks, ErnieKatz! I've very much in love with Sakura/Hanami season in Japan. I also have a bakery and fashion boutique decorated in sakura\geisha layouts :D I was also thinking the same thing about the arc ways. You might have seen the gap I left for Bambi, but as the pets are now he will be be stuck behind all the Cherry Blossom trees! I wish pets could walk through certain decorations so that he can roam around my part and temple like the deer at Nara Park do.

Now is a good time to work on those expansions. I keep seeing lots of people putting expansion parts up for sale to make space in their barn for blossom tree parts during this event. Once my tree is complete, I'm going to work on Barn\Silo and land expansions like crazy!

ErnieKatz
05-05-15, 09:02 PM
I must be dense (or brain function must be diminishing from lack of sleep collecting these dang blossoms) cause I can't even figure out what to type into google. Oh well.

"Google is your friend" means, you go to Google, type in Farm Story 2, and all these Hack programs pop up. These programs CLAIM that when you down load their program, it gives you endless amounts of coins and gems.
A lot of games have hack programs. But IMHO you have to be very s****ed with computers to actually make this work. And I mean COMPUTER. Meaning there are a lot of steps to go thru with your PC/Laptop to make this possible.

I just don't understand why people have do this and run the risk of damaging their computers for a silly game.

I play this game for pleasure, I like to take my time, and play when I can.

JustKay
05-05-15, 09:03 PM
There are people who pay $600 for a pair of shoes and think that's cheap. The industry article I read this last month reported that 64% of the revenues come from one quarter of 1% of the players.

A very tiny percentage of the players are paying enormous amounts, if the remaining 99.75% of the players are only responsible for 36% of the total revenues. In other words, in a representative group of 10,000 players, roughly 25 players are creating 64% of the revenues from that group of players.

The reality is that their playing style allows many, many people to play for free.

Yes, it's important to appreciate these big spending players. They support the platform for the rest of us. There are a lot of rich people (& their children) in the world. They wouldn't think twice to spend gems to rush even the most basic tasks. It benefits the rest of us in many ways, as often they'll put up extra parts for sale since they don't really use them. I think some of the even more generous people will actually go out of their way to stock up their stands with blocks of 10 parts for the rest of use to find :D

JustKay
05-05-15, 09:06 PM
"Google is your friend" means, you go to Google, type in Farm Story 2, and all these Hack programs pop up. These programs CLAIM that when you down load their program, it gives you endless amounts of coins and gems.
A lot of games have hack programs. But IMHO you have to be very s****ed with computers to actually make this work. And I mean COMPUTER. Meaning there are a lot of steps to go thru with your PC/Laptop to make this possible.

I just don't understand why people have do this and run the risk of damaging their computers for a silly game.

I play this game for pleasure, I like to take my time, and play when I can.

On top of this you have to be careful not to lose your own saved game in the process. If someone claims to be able to enable *****s on your farm, then they'll likely need to access your S8 account, which means they can steal your game or simply do something malicious like sell all of your hard earned items or hold them to ransom. It's definitely not worth the risk in my opinion, especially if you have already spent money on the game to get you to where you are.

JustKay
05-05-15, 09:08 PM
I'm completely stuck at level 11. I can't find upgrade parts in the paper to save my life, and all of my delivery options are things that I can't even make ::sigh::

Cancel these orders. New order will come up and after a few rounds the game will go easy and ask for items already in your inventory. I regularly cancel orders that will take too long to fill (rare items like fishes, or long time items like clothing items).

Now that I'm rationing the space left in my barn, I'm cancelling orders with impunity. Only ever have 2-3 orders workable and the rest I'll cancel until I get easy simple items only.

JustKay
05-05-15, 09:15 PM

I'm not sure how you got to this state, since I would assume it was displaying correctly. Did it glitch when you upgrade the tree to a new visibly different level? This sounds like a image\model corruption problem, most likely if the game was interrupted when trying to download the updated model. It displays a blank or a stock sprite now since it cannot load the true model\image.

In S8 games this happens often enough as new content keeps getting added that needs to be downloaded at odd times on a mobile device that usually doesn't have a 100% reliable connection. Once this happens you're sort of stuck with it until you upgrade the tree to the next level... unless you want to take the drastic option of deleting the local cached game data. You can either take the easy route of deleting the game, reinstalling it and letting it redownload ALL of the game data next time you open it. You game is saved on S8 servers so it should resync to your device as long as you don't do a device factory reset (or worse case login with your S8 ID that you used to access this forum). The slightly less extreme option would be to go into your device settings and find the FS2 application and delete just the locally saved game data. Reopening it after this should initiate a redownload of the content. In both cases make sure you are on a reliable connection like wifi because if your connection fails, you could end up with even more corrupted data and using mobile data tends to be more expensive. Whenever I have do this I try to leech Apple Store wifi :D

Rynetory2
05-06-15, 02:05 AM

Agree, we have our own playstyle. Whilst I enjoy decorating my farm, it cannot replace game play which atm is a standstill with no advancements. I suppose when you reach max level and play fs2 as long as we had, you will then perhaps understand where we are coming from. In the mean time, happy farming. :)

maizee0404
05-06-15, 07:34 AM
Does bambi do anything or is it a animated decoration animal?

pundoggity
05-06-15, 08:27 AM
Does bambi do anything or is it a animated decoration animal?

Bambi is a pet :)

maizee0404
05-06-15, 09:15 AM
Bambi is a pet :)

Yes i know that..sorry what i ment was does he drop items? Like the other pets?

Sieressa
05-06-15, 10:47 AM
I am looking for stones or lily pads...willing to trade flowers...for some reason all I get from deliveries are flowers...

river20
05-06-15, 10:57 AM
Will someone tell me how many blossoms for Bambi? thanks!

capitalcee
05-06-15, 11:21 AM
Will someone tell me how many blossoms for Bambi? thanks!

4,200, if you click on the cherry blossom tree icon on the right hand side of the screen (below your blossom count) you'll see this amount.

sloebear
05-06-15, 01:56 PM
Yes i know that..sorry what i ment was does he drop items? Like the other pets?

Yes he will :)

amiableal
05-06-15, 02:23 PM
Maxed my blossom tree a few nights ago and have since been selling all parts I get in my shop. ID is amiableal. Farm name is meadows. At the moment, all I've put out have sold and delivery drops remain slow, but check my shop from time to time.

amiableal
05-06-15, 02:50 PM
Does Bambi require its own pen or can it be added to reindeer pen? I'm thinking about finding space (pet homes seem to need 6 squares).

Moissonor
05-06-15, 03:01 PM
Maxed my blossom tree a few nights ago and have since been selling all parts I get in my shop. ID is amiableal. Farm name is meadows. At the moment, all I've put out have sold and delivery drops remain slow, but check my shop from time to time.
I'm ID: Moissonor
Farm Name: Moisson d'or .
Il me manque environ 17 pierres (Stones) pour enfin terminer. Merci

maizee0404
05-06-15, 03:31 PM
Oh wow!!!! How cool is the little fish pond :) i love it!! Well done everyone on the 2nd community prize :)

JustKay
05-06-15, 04:37 PM
Agree, we have our own playstyle. Whilst I enjoy decorating my farm, it cannot replace game play which atm is a standstill with no advancements. I suppose when you reach max level and play fs2 as long as we had, you will then perhaps understand where we are coming from. In the mean time, happy farming. :)

Very true. I had that "gap year" (or two) so I'm well behind everyone else. Right now I think I'm appreciating the benefits of moderation. It's much easier to fill orders on the lower levels when you haven't unlocked things like the Alpacas, Truffles, etc. I might limit my place to just events then to stretch out the game and keep things simple.

JustKay
05-06-15, 04:38 PM
Oh wow!!!! How cool is the little fish pond :) i love it!! Well done everyone on the 2nd community prize :)

Yeah, I'm loving it too. Makes me feel not so sad about missing out on the koi pond and bridge from one of the earlier events.

caron7
05-06-15, 06:04 PM

Hi, can you tell me if the level 15 pond is animated? I stopped improving my pond once I realized I was on track to get the deer by the end of the time period. Then they extended the time, which is great! Since my calculations were done before the time expansion, I hope to have Bambi by the weekend! Meanwhile, I have been selling every extra part as I get them. They are gone within seconds, so I realize many others are still struggling. I want to help others more than I care about upgrading a decoration (since it is not necessary for me to continue upgrading. I realize it IS necessary for many) but am curious if it is animated, as a previous post states. Thank you.

amiableal
05-06-15, 06:22 PM
The tree comes to full flower--the only animation that I see is petals/blossoms falling off. I wouldn't recommend working to further stages for anyone who has done the math to see what you need to reach the goal. It's an enormous relief to me to no longer be sitting on the newspaper and combing through neighbors' shops for unconscionable lengths of time! I'd say, one should get on with one's own farm goals and not put them aside for TLs goals for us--when the deer is a goal for one, do the math, and you've got it both ways! Win, win.

caron7
05-06-15, 06:31 PM
The tree comes to full flower--the only animation that I see is petals/blossoms falling off. I wouldn't recommend working to further stages for anyone who has done the math to see what you need to reach the goal. It's an enormous relief to me to no longer be sitting on the newspaper and combing through neighbors' shops for unconscionable lengths of time! I'd say, one should get on with one's own farm goals and not put them aside for TLs goals for us--when the deer is a goal for one, do the math, and you've got it both ways! Win, win.

Thanks. I probably won't get there, as I said. Just curious.

pundoggity
05-06-15, 06:51 PM
Does Bambi require its own pen or can it be added to reindeer pen? I'm thinking about finding space (pet homes seem to need 6 squares).

Bambi comes with own habitat (for free) and no, it cannot be shared with Xmas reindeer.
The habitat is the same size as all the other habitats 3x3.
So find some space if you can :)

amiableal
05-06-15, 06:56 PM
Thanks for info on the habitat! Time for some more rearranging (and figuring out how!).

capitalcee
05-06-15, 08:03 PM

I know! I love it.

charismabmw33
05-06-15, 10:51 PM
Does anybody have any lotus flowers?

orleansparish
05-07-15, 02:58 AM

I agree. Most of the high spenders have been Asian. Koreans, Japanese and Chinese folks love their games. And I love them for loving the games! They make the game fun for me because the more money they spend, the more amazing the shop, or in farm 2's case the more hard to make or find items for me. I've some neighbors in China who talk openly about spending $5000 plus on golf clubs. These people spend hundreds of Dollars every money. Not just to open boxes a few times, but to specifically win the 1st prize at least three times.

They enjoy whatever short thrill they get and cannot seem to stop clicking. I used to spend a couple hundred each month playing different games, but have calmed down hugely. I'm much more patient and don't feel the need to have every single item. I now focus on what I have and earning gems the hard way.

I don't rush to get every pet I see. I haven't bought gems to help buy the last couple of upgrade parts. I'm not staying up all night to play either.

I'm at 1600 blossoms. I keep forgetting to check in every 3 hours. I can collect 36 flowers now. I'm not sure which level that is, but I'll try to play more. My only gripe is trying to make sugar and truffles with the two lame mills I have, to make the sauces that help me earn a lot of money. I cannot keep my funds up enough to buy lanterns!

Back to spending money...I've seen lots of lower level players with fully upgraded trees. Pretty silly to do early on in the game. It hadn't even been four days in. This happened for Xmas too. And those players were MAD they didn't finish. Couldn't stop laughing. Sometimes short cuts don't net you the glee you expect if you take your time.

Though I still scratch my head at these two particular players on bakery who gem their way through goals. EACH goal. EVERY time. They have the end prize the very same day the goal starts. You can be a billionaire. That's just lazy AND crazy.

greywagtail
05-07-15, 05:24 AM
Keep checking my farm, St Clements, I have enough flowers for the next two upgrades so will be selling any that I get

jrhgohawks
05-07-15, 05:37 AM
I know some people have been complaining about the events, especially lower level people, since there have been a bunch in a short time frame. I personally like the events and I am only a level 38. It keeps it from getting tedious. I enjoy the game but in the time between events I am much less vigilant over my farm and I am sure I am not the only one.

This has been a fun event for me. I am excited to almost be done. I am just a few lily pads away now, so if you need stones or flowers, look me up as I will be selling any I get.

PalaceDiner1
05-07-15, 08:18 AM
Does anybody have any lotus flowers?. I have one posted on my shop right now that hasn't sold. Since I already maxed out my tree I am posting all parts I get on my shop as soon as I can to help out others. Good Luck!

jrhgohawks
05-07-15, 08:38 AM
I have a feeling that there will be an onslaught of parts coming in the newspaper in the next few days. It sounds like lots of people are finishing up and putting any extras up for sale. With 12 more days, I bet they will become more and more common. If you gave up before, now might be your time!

charismabmw33
05-07-15, 08:39 AM
. I have one posted on my shop right now that hasn't sold. Since I already maxed out my tree I am posting all parts I get on my shop as soon as I can to help out others. Good Luck!

I got it. Thank You very much.

travelingcircus
05-07-15, 09:15 AM

I have flowers for you.

Let me know. I posted on your wall.

charismabmw33
05-07-15, 09:20 AM
I have flowers for you.

Let me know. I posted on your wall.

Yes Please I need Flowers I'll friend you right now

syncler78
05-07-15, 09:44 AM
Does anyone have lily pads for sale? I stay up far too late as it is watching the newspaper. :)

jsburas
05-07-15, 10:51 AM
Looking for any Lily Pads or Stones, please let me know if anyone has any extras, thanks in advance!

ErnieKatz
05-07-15, 01:33 PM
I know this subject has been partially discussed, and if so I didn't understand the answer. So here goes.
I want to keep two wooden Lanterns in their LIT form for after the event is over, to use as decoration. Do you think they will stay lit????? TIA

orleansparish
05-07-15, 01:44 PM
I know this subject has been partially discussed, and if so I didn't understand the answer. So here goes.
I want to keep two wooden Lanterns in their LIT form for after the event is over, to use as decoration. Do you think they will stay lit????? TIA

That's a good question. But I don't believe it will. Based on other events, other items related to a goal gems to revert back to their original version. Like the Xmas trees when they were chopped. Even the gem ones. And the fall bushes for that particular event.

JustKay
05-07-15, 08:50 PM

That's a good question. But I don't believe it will. Based on other events, other items related to a goal gems to revert back to their original version. Like the Xmas trees when they were chopped. Even the gem ones. And the fall bushes for that particular event.

I asked this question previously. Someone mentioned that the peach blossom trees do keep their different states, and I have seen peach trees at different stages of bloom in other people's stores (so sad I missed that event). Of course this is a "chop" item, not a "collect" item so I cannot say for sure this new change will apply to the lanterns.

I do hope S8 hear us, since it's not that much trouble for them to keep the lantern state (the 3D model is already there). I plan to keep one lit lantern and one unlit lantern just in case :D

JustKay
05-07-15, 09:10 PM
Back to spending money...I've seen lots of lower level players with fully upgraded trees. Pretty silly to do early on in the game. It hadn't even been four days in. This happened for Xmas too. And those players were MAD they didn't finish. Couldn't stop laughing. Sometimes short cuts don't net you the glee you expect if you take your time.

I agree that lots of people gem their way through these S8 games, but for fully upgraded trees on low level accounts, I don't think this is necessarily the case. I skipped a year or two on FS2 because I got bored with the lack of decorations early on (sort of like how RS2 is right now), but came back recently so I'm below level 30 on my main account, below 20 on my smaller accounts. My tree is fully upgraded in only around a week of admittedly intensive play. I only bought & collected from 10 or less paper lanterns and didn't gem anything. Finding parts in the newspaper is easier for me on the basis that I have fewer types of items to have to choose from in the papers. My deliveries are also easier since I don't have strange stuff like Truffles and Alpaca Fur, etc. After finishing the tree on my main account, I started on my smaller, even lower level accounts (~15) and got one tree up to about level 9 in less than two days! I don't really plan on pushing it further since I just wanted one of each version of the tree at each stage.

Barn capacity is the only real issue I can think of, but that might be solved since lots of these parts come onto the market as everyone else is emptying their barns to make room for tree upgrade parts. Again, I see these parts so often, possibly due to the fact that I am lower level.

I've also started noticing that the newspaper is actually filled with stores with the same recurring names (Haulin Oats, License to Till, Paradise Farm, Old Macdonalds, Rocky Ranch)! They also appear to be at different levels each time I visit. These are either *****ing farming bots, or S8 programatically pad up empty spaces in the newspaper with these bot accounts to make it look "busy". These probably select items based on a rotation through your list of available items at your level, so that makes it even more likely to find the items you need! (even if real players are not putting them up for sale). These bot accounts are also even more common at lower levels as the game can't keep showing you stores with all items yet to be unlocked! This is why there's a minimum level requirement to these events. If there wasn't, someone starting out with just Wheat, Milk, Eggs and Corn unlocked, would see tree parts every time they checked the newspaper! As a real player, they could then buy all these items and flood the market with them for other real players.

It pays to be small in Farm Story 2 :D

olcastle
05-07-15, 09:45 PM
I've also started noticing that the newspaper is actually filled with stores with the same recurring names (Haulin Oats, License to Till, Paradise Farm, Old Macdonalds, Rocky Ranch)! They also appear to be at different levels each time I visit. These are either *****ing farming bots, or S8 programatically pad up empty spaces in the newspaper with these bot accounts to make it look "busy".

Or just the players who didn't bother to choose the name for their farm yet lol.

kirsty050
05-08-15, 05:34 AM
Anyone have some spare lily pads to trade for stones? Need up to 10
Pm me on here if you do please

jsburas
05-08-15, 05:48 AM
Still needing stones and Lily pads, if anyone can help pls write on my wall

Krisenfest
05-08-15, 11:23 AM
need many lili pads please id: Krisenfest

travelingcircus
05-08-15, 01:32 PM
I've also started noticing that the newspaper is actually filled with stores with the same recurring names (Haulin Oats, License to Till, Paradise Farm, Old Macdonalds, Rocky Ranch)! They also appear to be at different levels each time I visit. These are either *****ing farming bots, or S8 programatically pad up empty spaces in the newspaper with these bot accounts to make it look "busy". These probably select items based on a rotation through your list of available items at your level, so that makes it even more likely to find the items you need! (even if real players are not putting them up for sale). These bot accounts are also even more common at lower levels as the game can't keep showing you stores with all items yet to be unlocked! This is why there's a minimum level requirement to these events. If there wasn't, someone starting out with just Wheat, Milk, Eggs and Corn unlocked, would see tree parts every time they checked the newspaper! As a real player, they could then buy all these items and flood the market with them for other real players.

It pays to be small in Farm Story 2 :D

I thought I was going crazy seeing the same names in the paper all the time. Sometimes they are even on the same page with different avatars. Beets by Hay is another one I see very frequently as well. I was wondering if these people were up all day and night posting stuff constantly, but your explanation makes much more sense!

LuvsHorror
05-08-15, 05:50 PM
I thought I was going crazy seeing the same names in the paper all the time. Sometimes they are even on the same page with different avatars. Beets by Hay is another one I see very frequently as well. I was wondering if these people were up all day and night posting stuff constantly, but your explanation makes much more sense!

I see a lot of Schrutes.

driver1711
05-08-15, 06:23 PM
I see a lot of Schrutes.
Is it possible that we link to different servers depending on location or level? I ask that because I have never seen any of the names that you say are coming up regularly in my newspaper. I am level 59.

syncler78
05-08-15, 08:28 PM
I have stones to trade. I'd like to get some lily pads for them. Msg me.

jigsaw75
05-08-15, 09:02 PM
If anyone needs rocks and lotus flowers, I will put them out for sale at 11pm PST. I only have 8 lily pads at this time. Those will go out too.

Jigsaw75

Sold out. Thanks for visiting!

JustKay
05-08-15, 11:43 PM
Is it possible that we link to different servers depending on location or level? I ask that because I have never seen any of the names that you say are coming up regularly in my newspaper. I am level 59.

You are a pretty high level. I am only 30 at my main account and 15-18 on my secondary accounts. At a higher level, you would have unlocked more items so it would be easy to find other players with items you can buy to populate your newspaper. I notice the same effect between my accounts. My main one has more real players (custom avatars or emoji filled names) while my lower level account tends to be populated with this fake accounts. Like travellingcircus mentioned, sometimes I get two of the same names on the same page.

aaalicja97
05-08-15, 11:58 PM
Yeahhhhhhh! I have Bambi!!!! He's soooo beautiful. I'm so happy! I also maxed my tree, so fulfilled goals, now i work for community. It's such a relief, I can sleep again :)))

chiaroscurio
05-09-15, 07:20 AM
If anyone still needs lily pads, I just realized that I'm about to reach level 15 and have several extra. I'll be posting them in five minutes.

nadavolf
05-09-15, 08:28 AM
I have some lily pads to spare, need stones. ID is nadavolf, add me if you wanna trade!

JustKay
05-09-15, 06:29 PM
Anyone else notice that the water lily under the blossom tree is pink to begin with and then changes into white when the tree is completed? I didn't know water lilies could change colour.

LonePudding
05-10-15, 08:31 AM
When does this finish? I've been trying since the very beginning to level up from 14 to 15 so I can start but it's taking me forever! XP doesn't come easily for me :(

pundoggity
05-10-15, 09:28 AM
Not sure what time zone you're in but 8 days 8 hours and 30 mins from this post.

liliyah007
05-10-15, 10:36 AM
Lone pud I got all my XP on my baby account by just selling flax,corn in 10's and milk and eggs, and ignored deliveries until I got the event

LonePudding
05-10-15, 11:05 AM
Lone pud I got all my XP on my baby account by just selling flax,corn in 10's and milk and eggs, and ignored deliveries until I got the event

Not sure what time zone you're in but 8 days 8 hours and 30 mins from this post.

Thanks guys, so with 8 days left can I get anything, or is it not worth working my butt off to reach level 15? I didn't even know selling things gets you XP, thanks liliyah!

liliyah007
05-10-15, 11:24 AM
There no XP on sales in shop but get it on reaping the crops and I found that I was growing it as fast as selling it esp flax and the turn over in sales on basic stuff is usually pretty speedy

LonePudding
05-10-15, 11:40 AM
There no XP on sales in shop but get it on reaping the crops and I found that I was growing it as fast as selling it esp flax and the turn over in sales on basic stuff is usually pretty speedy

Okay, time to turn my farm into a flax machine! Thanks again :p

greywagtail
05-10-15, 11:44 AM
In an hour my tree will be fully upgraded and I will post the spare parts.

Edit: now sold but will post spare parts when I get them

syncler78
05-10-15, 01:06 PM
Anyone else notice that the water lily under the blossom tree is pink to begin with and then changes into white when the tree is completed? I didn't know water lilies could change colour.

Since you mentioned that, I watched for that on a neighbor's blossom tree, and sure enough the water lily went white. Looks pretty!

JustKay
05-10-15, 05:10 PM
Thanks guys, so with 8 days left can I get anything, or is it not worth working my butt off to reach level 15? I didn't even know selling things gets you XP, thanks liliyah!

Since this is a low level account, based on the explanation I gave earlier (and my own experience with two of these) you should be able to boost your tree up to level 7-8 in a day or two of newspaper scouring. That should give you a few blossoms from goals and set you up to reap a decent number from the tree. You probably won't be able to get Bambi, but if you're dedicated enough to collect every 3 hours from the tree, and using your flax sales money to buy floating lanterns, then you should be able to get the first and second individual prize, and qualify for the community prizes. It will be hard work for a day or two, but I think you can get some prizes and this event does have very nice prizes even for the early ones (bonsai sakura is so easy to get but so cute! and the community prize pond is gorgeous and animated)

If you're willing to spend gems on paper lanterns, you obviously will get further. More and more people are completing their trees and putting parts out so it may even be possible to upgrade your blossom tree to a high level. Although the benefits are diminishing with the time left, it does make for a very nice looking decoration. :)

Good luck!

JustKay
05-10-15, 05:12 PM
Since you mentioned that, I watched for that on a neighbor's blossom tree, and sure enough the water lily went white. Looks pretty!

I have a tree at a different stage in each of my three accounts so I couldn't miss it. I prefer the white since it's a nice contrast to the pink blossoms. I did read somewhere online that certain lilies can shift colour over several days.

jigsaw75
05-10-15, 05:21 PM
I have a tree at a different stage in each of my three accounts so I couldn't miss it. I prefer the white since it's a nice contrast to the pink blossoms. I did read somewhere online that certain lilies can shift colour over several days.

I read about that too! Also, some lilies flower during the day while others only open at night.

jigsaw75
05-10-15, 05:26 PM
Since this is a low level account, based on the explanation I gave earlier (and my own experience with two of these) you should be able to boost your tree up to level 7-8 in a day or two of newspaper scouring. That should give you a few blossoms from goals and set you up to reap a decent number from the tree. You probably won't be able to get Bambi, but if you're dedicated enough to collect every 3 hours from the tree, and using your flax sales money to buy floating lanterns, then you should be able to get the first and second individual prize, and qualify for the community prizes. It will be hard work for a day or two, but I think you can get some prizes and this event does have very nice prizes even for the early ones (bonsai sakura is so easy to get but so cute! and the community prize pond is gorgeous and animated)

If you're willing to spend gems on paper lanterns, you obviously will get further. More and more people are completing their trees and putting parts out so it may even be possible to upgrade your blossom tree to a high level. Although the benefits are diminishing with the time left, it does make for a very nice looking decoration. :)

Good luck!

It also depends on your barn space. I had to upgrade my child's barn 4 times before she had enough room to hold tree upgrade parts. Involved a lot of buying/selling between family farms.

jigsaw75
05-10-15, 07:57 PM
Happy Mother's Day! I will be selling more tree upgrade parts at 9pm PST. I have a lot of rocks and 18 each of lotus flowers and lily pads.

Sold out. Thanks!

syncler78
05-11-15, 05:46 AM
Yay! I just finished upgrading my blossom tree! SO much room in my barn again! Anyhow, I'll be selling off any extra parts I get, so add me to your neighbor list or look me up if you need them. I mostly play in the evenings (CST).

Sieressa
05-11-15, 06:41 AM
I will be selling all my extra parts for the blossom tree to clear out my barn....if you need any stones, lily pads, or flowers please come by then

jrhgohawks
05-11-15, 10:11 AM
I was super excited to get the deer! I actually reorganized my entire farm over the weekend after getting it late last week. I decided to make a special habitat for it. What do you think? I didn't care for the Fawn Meadow much so I tried to obscure it with the trees.

jsburas
05-11-15, 10:25 AM
I am needing 4 stones to upgrade tree. If anyone can help I would appreciate so much! I can trade 4 flowers in return if needed