PDA

View Full Version : Rainbow pots

notanimer
04-23-15, 12:37 AM
I just did a fortune where the prize was a rainbow pot. In case it was something good (a mystery at first), I made two (one in each shop). I have many neighbors with 4, 6, 8 rainbow pots and I want more, but I can't figure out how to get more. Can someone please help? Second part of the question: what do you get when you chop the pot? I don't want to waste one on something I don't need because I like them as decorations. Thank you in advance!

ShibuyaCloth
04-23-15, 12:49 AM
Rainbow pots are St Patricks special items from last year, on some other occasions you get them as well. The provide various materials, no deco. I am pretty sure in the hub you find more information on the pot drops.

SpiritWind00
04-23-15, 02:39 AM
Here is the link for more information. St Patrick's Day (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?66448)

NorthWoodsKingdom
04-23-15, 08:31 AM
I *heart* my rainbow pots soooooo much (I still have 19, YAY!) and wish there had been another event for 'em this past St. Pat's or another way to get 'em as a prize or a permanent way to CRAFT 'em!

....and I'm still waiting to see the BIG rainbows make an appearance in the game (that were advertised on the flower frenzy app pic)!!!

...and I wish I had the Love Shack so I could make the big pink rainbows! *boo boo lip* lol

notanimer
04-24-15, 11:04 AM
Thank you all. I have played since the game came out with the exception of a few months...during which this happened!! Of all the luck, lol. Thanks for the link SpiritWind00. After looking at it, I can't decide if I want to chop one, both or neither. Those drops look amazing!! Advice? Do you think they might bring them back at some point?

Anaboe
04-24-15, 01:22 PM
My advice: don't chop!

Everything they drop, is something you can make with a bit of patience. But you can never make more Rainbow Pots.

notanimer
04-25-15, 01:42 PM
Thank you Anaboe! That's really good advice :) I will not be chopping!