PDA

View Full Version : puzzle pal problem

louiseb1217
04-22-15, 09:36 PM
I reached 15 keys and selected another puzzle pal. Then all of a sudden there was an extra 10 added and I got a message about a bonus. so I took that bonus for 25 keys. and I got the puzzle pal. and I continued to play, although the total number of keys at the top didn't decrease. and when I clicked on the icon on the bottom, it said I had '0' keys and I got an error message: "We're sorry! Something happened on our end. Please try again in a few minutes."

okay, I can wait. but it's now been three days and I still can't access my keys which now total 40 (so I'm thinking it should be 15 keys I've got left). HELP!!!!!!!! how do I fix this?

at the same time I'm on level 100 and can't figure it out at all. totally stuck and i"m not even getting close to solving this puzzle.

thanks in advance
Louise

[S8] Regina
04-23-15, 10:58 AM
I reached 15 keys and selected another puzzle pal. Then all of a sudden there was an extra 10 added and I got a message about a bonus. so I took that bonus for 25 keys. and I got the puzzle pal. and I continued to play, although the total number of keys at the top didn't decrease. and when I clicked on the icon on the bottom, it said I had '0' keys and I got an error message: "We're sorry! Something happened on our end. Please try again in a few minutes."

okay, I can wait. but it's now been three days and I still can't access my keys which now total 40 (so I'm thinking it should be 15 keys I've got left). HELP!!!!!!!! how do I fix this?

at the same time I'm on level 100 and can't figure it out at all. totally stuck and i"m not even getting close to solving this puzzle.

thanks in advance
Louise

Hey there!

We checked your account and did not get the error message. When this happens, please force-close the game and reopen so that the game can sync up your progress to the servers.

In regards to level 100, you will need to first get rid of the warp holes by matching any jewels next to it to remove it. Once you remove the warp holes, you can start matching the rest of the color jewels that are needed to pass the level. Hope this helps!

louiseb1217
04-23-15, 08:44 PM
thanks for your reply. I have force-closed the game and shut off my ipad and started everything up again. I still show 0 keys on the bottom of the collections screen but 25 keys on the top of the map. any other ideas? I'll work on level 100. thanks for the tip

Louise

Regina;1097991']Hey there!

We checked your account and did not get the error message. When this happens, please force-close the game and reopen so that the game can sync up your progress to the servers.

In regards to level 100, you will need to first get rid of the warp holes by matching any jewels next to it to remove it. Once you remove the warp holes, you can start matching the rest of the color jewels that are needed to pass the level. Hope this helps!