PDA

View Full Version : iPad Restore

Army8184
04-22-15, 01:31 PM
I have to restore my IPad because of some problems. Will I loose my Restaurant game?

kjbrogren
04-22-15, 02:20 PM
You will not lose your game cuz it is saved on S8 servers. For example if you decide you want to stop playing this game and uninstall it, but then a few months later decide to start playing again your game info will be where you left off. The only way you can do this, is to establish a user id and password. Write it down if you need to before you restore your Ipad so you don't forget. Also write down your level, coins, and gems just in case.

After you restore it you will need to re-install the game. To get back to your game you will need to log in with your user id and password. This website below will explain more about it.

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-amp-Android-New-Login-feature-in-Limited-Games!&highlight=transfer+game

I did a restore on my phone recently and everything transfered perfectly. But if you have an problems email S8 support@teamlava.com with all the info about your account so they can help you. Good luck