PDA

View Full Version : Problem receiving gifts

jmsst2
04-22-15, 01:27 PM
Hello,

Every morning when I sign in, I get the screen "Pending Gifts". The screen always shows about 4 different people who "sent me gifts" For example:

(Person's Name) (visit)
It is now in your inventory
(Gift Back)
(Use)
5 days ago

The problem is that the USE button is faded out (not able to be pushed), all I can do is gift back. It says the item is in my inventory, however; after many days of tracking everything, none of these gifts actually have ever appeared in my inventory.

If I do in fact have pending gifts, how can I redeem them, or at least clear them so I can start getting new gifts? Nothing under the Messages tab is of any help. and I can only access this Gift Page once a day. Any help would be greatly valued.

My Storm ID is: jmsst2

Thanks.

Castloninian
04-22-15, 02:37 PM
Hello,

Every morning when I sign in, I get the screen "Pending Gifts". The screen always shows about 4 different people who "sent me gifts" For example:

(Person's Name) (visit)
It is now in your inventory
(Gift Back)
(Use)
5 days ago

The problem is that the USE button is faded out (not able to be pushed), all I can do is gift back. It says the item is in my inventory, however; after many days of tracking everything, none of these gifts actually have ever appeared in my inventory.

If I do in fact have pending gifts, how can I redeem them, or at least clear them so I can start getting new gifts? Nothing under the Messages tab is of any help. and I can only access this Gift Page once a day. Any help would be greatly valued.

My Storm ID is: jmsst2

Thanks.

Sorry, can't be of much help but when neighbours gift me I have an accept or ignore option, not a use one. Once I have clicked accept it will then come up with the gift back option.

meme1098
04-22-15, 03:29 PM
You can't 'redeem' any of your gifts. They go directly in your inventory.

Can you tap gift back. Of course, right now you have to tap visit by their name and gift from their kingdom in order to be able to chose the gift you want. TL is waiting on the App update approval from Apple for this fix. Hopefully the portrait orientation of the game will be back then too. I use portrait when visiting since lots more of their kingdom is on the screen.

Meowmeowbeans
04-22-15, 05:03 PM
When you see the "use" button greyed out, it's your indication that the gift you received has been accepted into your account. :)

You should be able to see your accepted gifts in the Inventory, but please keep in mind that new items you receive will display first on your Inventory. You may need to scroll through your Inventory to see the gifts you have received. Hope that helps!